Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:15:07 PM

I ever feel that, I cried and really sad because i lose so much money on gambling and i bet on sports betting, the sad is my bet lose because the last minute goal at 92'. it's really disgusting.

OMG I know what you mean, when its almost a sure thing and you about to celebrate and then you lose the bet at the last time. The last goal too ouch ! We all have cried at least once don't worry. Smiley
That happens to us I think, we have that feeling that we already win and we are celebrating in advance but in the end we lose. However, that is gambling and all we need to do is accept the result because isn't over until it's over.
It's your fault, man. in every time you gamble should have a strategy, like in the time you has win some money from gambling, just stop it never think you can win more big than you win at that time.
That is not a strategy because we can never follow that, we are into gambling to make more money and sometimes it is hard to stop when you are already winning.
That's strategy because it helps you to keep your money from losing. What's strategy? A strategy is a method to help you earn money in assurance and by stopping with a certain amount you are making an assurance to avoid your money from getting lost. So, I can consider what he said as strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:18:36 PM

Gambling should never make you cry because you know what can happen when you lose the money but people who are so in to that only realize that when they have already lost the money.
You can only cry when you have won the jackpot then you can cry because you are happy.

True, Gambling is okay and will not be created for profit. Gambling has two choices for sure and all of the people who do the gambling also certainly know it. But if they keep crying because this is not gambling is stupid and irresponsible
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

gamblings cannot makes me cry because everytime that i was gambling i feel so nervous and exciting, i enjoy the time i play for money, because everytime i lose my money i said to my self its okay, i happen because i have a badluck today, but i already set a limitation everytime i gamble to limit the money i used. also i gamble only for fun not to makes me cry. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yes make gambling as fun, then your life will be quiet. do not ever counts loss as a barrier .  suppose the defeat as it can stimulate our enthusiasm. gambling so fun.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:31:16 PM

Gambling should never make you cry because you know what can happen when you lose the money but people who are so in to that only realize that when they have already lost the money.
You can only cry when you have won the jackpot then you can cry because you are happy.

True, Gambling is okay and will not be created for profit. Gambling has two choices for sure and all of the people who do the gambling also certainly know it. But if they keep crying because this is not gambling is stupid and irresponsible
If you cry, you are not man enough and we know that in order for a person to be capable to gamble is should be man enough, meaning he knows how to manage himself in gambling and knows how to accept losses.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:47:42 PM

I never cried becuase i know gambling that you can win or lose to play in gambling site. So if you lose better luck next time but if you win you are lucky. But sometimes i feel sad because in 3 days i played in gambling i lose straight in that day so that i feel bad no luck for me. But in the next day i won so that i'm so happy bcoz in 3 days i lose 0.2 in the 4rt day i won 0.5 so i feel lucky bcoz i have profit.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:50:57 PM

I ever feel that, I cried and really sad because i lose so much money on gambling and i bet on sports betting, the sad is my bet lose because the last minute goal at 92'. it's really disgusting.

OMG I know what you mean, when its almost a sure thing and you about to celebrate and then you lose the bet at the last time. The last goal too ouch ! We all have cried at least once don't worry. Smiley
That happens to us I think, we have that feeling that we already win and we are celebrating in advance but in the end we lose. However, that is gambling and all we need to do is accept the result because isn't over until it's over.
It's your fault, man. in every time you gamble should have a strategy, like in the time you has win some money from gambling, just stop it never think you can win more big than you win at that time.

It is the greed which relies in the mind of every gambler, whenever they win a bet they consider themselves as heroes and think that they now can win more and more and so they continue in this way and the result comes as losing every bit.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

If you cry, you are not man enough and we know that in order for a person to be capable to gamble is should be man enough, meaning he knows how to manage himself in gambling and knows how to accept losses.
What if I told you that crying doesn't prove anything, it doesn't make you manly nor a gay. Crying is our nature to release toxic in our body and to feel ourselves better. There's no wrong in crying.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:51:32 PM

What if I told you that crying doesn't prove anything, it doesn't make you manly nor a gay. Crying is our nature to release toxic in our body and to feel ourselves better. There's no wrong in crying.

Yep.. But on second thought.. Crying says a lot about what you did. More so than being gay or manly.. If you ask me, it can actually say more than that. Like you being stupid when you are crying over the same things over and over again.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:02:03 AM

It is not cool if you are going to cry just because you lost money with gambling, you know what you were getting your self in to so crying should not be an option.
If you cry because you won and fixed your life then you have all the reason to be crying.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:08:21 AM

It is not cool if you are going to cry just because you lost money with gambling, you know what you were getting your self in to so crying should not be an option.
If you cry because you won and fixed your life then you have all the reason to be crying.
I guess there are some people who actually cried when losing money in gambling. well maybe it is their last hope in the victory, but they get only defeat. it really makes people cry. though I have never cried because of it, but I have been disappointed several times

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:24:06 AM

I guess there are some people who actually cried when losing money in gambling. well maybe it is their last hope in the victory, but they get only defeat. it really makes people cry. though I have never cried because of it, but I have been disappointed several times
I think this "cry" have different meaning , this cry is like represent a sense of disappointment.  Not really crying. You may know how the feeling when you are almost 100% your bet will win but the outcome say different.  It's just like you bet $1,000,000 for barcelona to win against Zimbabwe local club with @1.01 odds but they was lost.  What would you do ?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

After all theres no way you get a win to win situation in gambling you might win a lot of money today yet in the end you will lose money that you cant  afford to so be wise enougj

yeah thats true, we all know that we can actually win in gambling but after that I will gamble again my winnings then after that I will all my winning because of the greediness that we felt is always there when we wins. But not all person are like that, some of them that wins the game will put their winning in their savings.

gambling is all about luck so there is one thing i always try and it kind of working i just bet all my fund with x2 one time per day i start like that and now i just bet with the profit i get from last day. that will show if you are lucky today or not i stop after that one bet even if it is a win or lost.
and the profit is getting bigger each week.
It is never all about luck, it is all about entertainment, you can never win in gambling basing on your luck as you main weapon to make money. With that kind of mentality we will surely cry when we run out of luck.
If you believe that you can win in gambling because you are lucky then you should play not play regularly, you can do all in in a game so that you will not push your luck that hard but sometimes when we think that we are lucky the other way around happens.

well for me, not all the time luck is always there for us in gambling. It is also depend of what game we are playing, sometimes we need luck just to win but sometimes we also need strategy and knowledge to win in gambling. And it is also depending on you on how you play the game.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:32:17 PM

After all theres no way you get a win to win situation in gambling you might win a lot of money today yet in the end you will lose money that you cant  afford to so be wise enougj

yeah thats true, we all know that we can actually win in gambling but after that I will gamble again my winnings then after that I will all my winning because of the greediness that we felt is always there when we wins. But not all person are like that, some of them that wins the game will put their winning in their savings.

gambling is all about luck so there is one thing i always try and it kind of working i just bet all my fund with x2 one time per day i start like that and now i just bet with the profit i get from last day. that will show if you are lucky today or not i stop after that one bet even if it is a win or lost.
It is never all about luck, it is all about entertainment, you can never win in gambling basing on your luck as you main weapon to make money. With that kind of mentality we will surely cry when we run out of luck.
If you believe that you can win in gambling because you are lucky then you should play not play regularly, you can do all in in a game so that you will not push your luck that hard but sometimes when we think that we are lucky the other way around happens.

well for me, not all the time luck is always there for us in gambling. It is also depend of what game we are playing, sometimes we need luck just to win but sometimes we also need strategy and knowledge to win in gambling. And it is also depending on you on how you play the game.
yes that is a fact. and i think every gambler in while gambling must have lost some bit which must made him cry. because i think no one is always remain lucky in gambling. and same is  my case but i am happy that almost i have return my lost in gambling because i mostly won the bits.
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:32:28 AM

yes that is a fact. and i think every gambler in while gambling must have lost some bit which must made him cry. because i think no one is always remain lucky in gambling. and same is  my case but i am happy that almost i have return my lost in gambling because i mostly won the bits.

well, that was good for you, you've almost return what you've lost from the past in the gambling. But it is also good if you will just avoid gamble for now atleast you will not lose more money in the future, and just save it for good. Smiley
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:15:31 AM

Then you are one lucky fellow who can manage to recover the loss. But i would suggest not to try to recover your full losses and leave it as it is. You already minimize your losses to the a small extend and i think that is already consider a win by itself. If you dont stop, the gap may be widen again and by then you will really want to cry for not stopping.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

well, that was good for you, you've almost return what you've lost from the past in the gambling. But it is also good if you will just avoid gamble for now atleast you will not lose more money in the future, and just save it for good. Smiley

Yes exactly, it is better if you are going to stop gambling anyway. Because for people who are realizing that gamble is really going to make them cry as they are going to lose their funds. It is better to prevent rather than stop when you experienced losing anyway.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:33:14 AM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Whats your loss story?Share here

wow...that's really sad and hurt man...

why don't you keep play with the safe margins?
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:37:25 AM

Yes exactly, it is better if you are going to stop gambling anyway. Because for people who are realizing that gamble is really going to make them cry as they are going to lose their funds. It is better to prevent rather than stop when you experienced losing anyway.

Yes, and as of my experience, when I know that gambling will not really good for me, I actually stop the game anyway, but sometimes I also do gambling but I do not gamble for a long time. I'm just trying my luck in a moment then if I lose then okay. But if I won then that's good! Smiley
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:44:58 AM

Yes, and as of my experience, when I know that gambling will not really good for me, I actually stop the game anyway, but sometimes I also do gambling but I do not gamble for a long time. I'm just trying my luck in a moment then if I lose then okay. But if I won then that's good! Smiley

Yeah, trying your luck for a few turn is good enough, and if got none, better quit and try again another day, and if you win, then have just atleast double of your capital or if you were busted once or twice, better quit..The biggest mistake of other gamblers is when they were busted, they want to win immediately, which I think makes them very much prone to bankrupt...
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:29:17 PM

Yeah, trying your luck for a few turn is good enough, and if got none, better quit and try again another day, and if you win, then have just atleast double of your capital or if you were busted once or twice, better quit..The biggest mistake of other gamblers is when they were busted, they want to win immediately, which I think makes them very much prone to bankrupt...

Yes You need to keep going and making hit after hit till you win a huge payout and this is what the casinos want . Eventually you will try too many times and go bust a really big bust. The loss makes you want to win it back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: