Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:26:12 AM

When I lost a lot of money. I cried endlessly throughout the night. Gambling is very risky. if you're not ready then do not start to play gambling. gambling takes struggle.
I only regret when i lose but never cried. only kids cry when they lose lol. if gambling makes you cry you should quit it.
not only small children who can cry dude if you're a very painful defeat by betting max bet and lose all your money I'm sure you will not only regret but also in tears :-/ but I don't know what the expression of addict that has damaged his life because of gambling?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:39:24 AM

If gambling makes you cry it would be your own fault because it was your choice to started to gamble so you have also to know that there are risks.
If you didnt know that why are you starting to gamble so crying in gambling is not that worst.

In my opinion The worst thing could ever happen to you in gambling is to be a Compulsive gamblers,

Because Compulsive gamblers keep gambling no matter the consequences, even when they know the odds are against them or they can’t afford to lose. and Sometimes People with gambling addiction often have other behavior or mood disorders. Many abuse substances, have ADD/ADHD, or mood disorders such as depression.
Gambling will makes you always cry and that is because the chance of losing is high so you are lose some money with gambling without realizing.
If you started to gamble you have to also now that you can lose a lot of money with gambling

I am not crying just because of gambling even if I had lost so much money in it, because it is on my own free will that I played it and I truly understand the risk in playing it so why should I cry because of my own doing? I have just cleared my mind and learn from my mistakes.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:52:09 AM

If gambling has ever made you cry then get alerted because you bet more than what you should have and the result made you stunned. Better to get away from this addiction rather than crying even more later.

Yeah but it's easier said than done. We all know that it is better to not gamble at all but we can't stop ourselves gambling more and more. Gambling never made me cry but it made me feel very bad for some time even though I never lost more than I can afford.

Yeah, read all these negative comments about gambling and never try it at all. It is the only sure way you will not cry about your losses in gambling because you won't have any. If you try gambling, there is a possibility that you will lose and you will cry if you did not control it and lose what you can't afford. It is easy to lose in a house edged gambling sites.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:38:44 PM

If gambling has ever made you cry then get alerted because you bet more than what you should have and the result made you stunned. Better to get away from this addiction rather than crying even more later.

Yeah but it's easier said than done. We all know that it is better to not gamble at all but we can't stop ourselves gambling more and more. Gambling never made me cry but it made me feel very bad for some time even though I never lost more than I can afford.

Yeah, read all these negative comments about gambling and never try it at all. It is the only sure way you will not cry about your losses in gambling because you won't have any. If you try gambling, there is a possibility that you will lose and you will cry if you did not control it and lose what you can't afford. It is easy to lose in a house edged gambling sites.

Yup! you can certainly lose a lot on the house edge but there are simply a few out there who are still getting more bitcoin on gambling because of their luck and I am jealous of it, but like you have said never try what you think is bad for you, because gambling has a multiple number of people getting addicted to it and that is very alarming!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

Yup! you can certainly lose a lot on the house edge but there are simply a few out there who are still getting more bitcoin on gambling because of their luck and I am jealous of it, but like you have said never try what you think is bad for you, because gambling has a multiple number of people getting addicted to it and that is very alarming!
Absolutely, it is just a matter of being honest to ourselves, mine either is also addicted to gambling as I always think of the methods to win even I am at work. But I am glad that I was able to control my addiction and was able to bet only small amount on any form of gambling. FYI, I love sports betting and I am hooked to it especially now that its playoff time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:52:53 PM

If gambling makes you cry it would be your own fault because it was your choice to started to gamble so you have also to know that there are risks.
If you didnt know that why are you starting to gamble so crying in gambling is not that worst.

In my opinion The worst thing could ever happen to you in gambling is to be a Compulsive gamblers,

Because Compulsive gamblers keep gambling no matter the consequences, even when they know the odds are against them or they can’t afford to lose. and Sometimes People with gambling addiction often have other behavior or mood disorders. Many abuse substances, have ADD/ADHD, or mood disorders such as depression.
Gambling can makes you cry when you are losing to much money with gambling and that is quite logic but also your own fault because you started to gamble and that is the problem.
You can of course gamble but not that much that you are going to cry or become poor so that is really bad for yourself and life.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:40:06 PM

Everyone sometimes cry when they lost, not really cry of course but some feeling that you lost a amount.
I  think this feeling is normal, I once lost around the 3 bitcoin in just one bet, I was so angry on myself..
Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:39:24 AM

Everyone sometimes cry when they lost, not really cry of course but some feeling that you lost a amount.
I  think this feeling is normal, I once lost around the 3 bitcoin in just one bet, I was so angry on myself..
Most gamblers does not really cry when they lost their money but they cry for the consequences of their wrong decision. It could be like they broke a family relationship because they spent the money not intended for gambling or even worse if they spend their life savings.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:25:53 PM

Most gamblers does not really cry when they lost their money but they cry for the consequences of their wrong decision. It could be like they broke a family relationship because they spent the money not intended for gambling or even worse if they spend their life savings.

In other words: Money = safety.

No money = no safety = no family.

These are the consequences of gambling addiction.

Why no one writes about that with gambling addiction became rich?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:44:32 PM

Im feeling so sad when I lost a lot at gambling activity. Like today, I just lost 0.1 BTC some at sport betting and some at the dice. But, I keep trying and hopefuly will be recovered as soon as possible. And frankly I will never cry even I lost some money at gambling because there's still a bunch of possibility to make it back.

teilwalL05

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:47:19 PM

Absolutely, it is just a matter of being honest to ourselves, mine either is also addicted to gambling as I always think of the methods to win even I am at work. But I am glad that I was able to control my addiction and was able to bet only small amount on any form of gambling. FYI, I love sports betting and I am hooked to it especially now that its playoff time.

It is surely great to bet on sports betting and now that is already on playoffs time the season that all people are getting ready to cheer for their favorite players is on and it is really in favor for the one maintaining sports betting because of the number of gamblers that will bet in favor for their players or team.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:49:03 PM

Im feeling so sad when I lost a lot at gambling activity. Like today, I just lost 0.1 BTC some at sport betting and some at the dice. But, I keep trying and hopefuly will be recovered as soon as possible. And frankly I will never cry even I lost some money at gambling because there's still a bunch of possibility to make it back.

Less fortunate is the word that deserves you get, but that you can use to motivate yourself in order to get the proper stroke of luck you get. Never ever do with excessive gambling, because something is done in excess is surely produced less good. Don't ever cry if you do gambling, because that sign you don't just want to get pleasure and doesn't want to get grief. To achieve success is definitely experiencing a very sad phase, and to ascend to the sphere of success you must have passion and commitment
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:56:49 PM

when my money ran out and I can not do anything anymore. gambling make me be quiet. without money I can only be silent without direction. gambling can make me happy and also can make me cry. gambling is unpredictable.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:09:27 PM

when my money ran out and I can not do anything anymore. gambling make me be quiet. without money I can only be silent without direction. gambling can make me happy and also can make me cry. gambling is unpredictable.

IMO, if gambling could affect your emotion, then that will lead to addiction, you will force your self to gamble even when it's not necessary...Same with money, if you are sad when you don't have enough money, then that will lead to frustration/desperation...Both will really make you cry...  Smiley
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:11:20 PM

And it will stay that way! but the risk you take from playing it is always be there and I think that only a 45% to 23% worst chance you can profit with it, but many people recently talks about gambling to their friends that gambling can be like this and that, because they feel happiness when they play gambling, but if people think that gambling can totally make them money and profit then think again because it is not what you know about gambling indeed.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:34:52 PM

i never get sad from gambling, i enjoy it.

and even if i lose on any bets i don't get sad at all in that case either because i always ready myself for these kinds of situation. it is like they always say, "invest what you can afford to lose" so i am trying my best to do this.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:39:40 PM

i never get sad from gambling, i enjoy it.

and even if i lose on any bets i don't get sad at all in that case either because i always ready myself for these kinds of situation. it is like they always say, "invest what you can afford to lose" so i am trying my best to do this.

Yes that is true because investing in something is really a gambling too you will never know if it will profit or not or gonna take a mile stone away with your money, just like setting up a business of your own you will never know if your gonna income or not there is always a risk in every thing that you do.
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:42:38 PM

I cry everytime I lose a big bet. Gambling means alot to me, Want to win big so bad. I've spent so much money trying to win big which is why I get so emotional.

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:40:34 PM

Yes losing our money at casino and other gambling is our own fault as before going to there we know well that there is chance to lose all of our money and that chance is parallel with the winning chance then why we cry after facing that lose.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:54:57 PM

I cry everytime I lose a big bet. Gambling means alot to me, Want to win big so bad. I've spent so much money trying to win big which is why I get so emotional.
That means you loss so much money i think right. You all ready addicted too much to this gambling so you are not thinking about loss. I think you are crazy about gambling right so only thinking about big win. Play as much you can one day you will get what you looking for i wish a very good luck for your big win my mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: