Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:40:54 AM

As long as you are actively gambling there will be multiple moments which will make you cry.It happens often when I could make cash out after few hands of playing and reaching at good profit.Then couldn't stop me and ended up with loss or wins.This is moment which makes me cry and then I think always what could be done.Anyways this crying and excitement is part of gambling.These moments pass quickly this is beauty of gambling.

And the gambling itself will make you cry what ever consequence you are going to get with it. For sure gambling will make you cry.
If gambling make you won 100 btc, for sure it will make you cry , cry of happiness.
And it will make you lose 1 btc for sure you will still cry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:08:04 AM

As long as you are actively gambling there will be multiple moments which will make you cry.It happens often when I could make cash out after few hands of playing and reaching at good profit.Then couldn't stop me and ended up with loss or wins.This is moment which makes me cry and then I think always what could be done.Anyways this crying and excitement is part of gambling.These moments pass quickly this is beauty of gambling.

Moments passes, whether it is a happy moment or a sad moment, sometimes we don't want it to go but it does, and sometimes we want it to go and it feels like it is taking time to pass, anyways lets get back to the topic, as you said it happens a lot when you feel like crying in gambling when you win a lot and think of cashing them out but again your greed calls you from behind and says "Lets make them more", and there comes the moment of destruction when you lose 5 bets one by one, and then you have no other thing to do but cry.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

Me i cried in gambling when i lose 0.1 btc just in single bet on 95% chance and i was like oh my god this is  not happening and i punch the wall od my room and turn off my pc and go to sleep yesterday when i open my account on primedice i saw it aain and felt mad again and block primedice from my router to quit playing

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:51:34 AM

I think many here mistake real crying with crying in gambling. Its just uncomfortable feeling we have in moments when we lost some big amount of money. Its not real crying, its more disappointment. But that is life full with ups and downs. I don`t believe there is a single person in this worlds that didn`t felt same feelings but just in other situations. So its very normal thing.

For rich people its just for nothing but for poor people if they are lose some of them it makes them cry.. honestly me if i am lose i never cried because i gamble it to try my luck even its a high amount lose and i just regret why i gamble it..

That is most certain rich people doesn't really care about losing cause they had plenty of funds to waste, as for other players that have not enough money for this kind of habit they will certainly the most will get frustrated in losing.

they do not care about their lose not because they have their money for wasting but because they invest those amount only which they can afford to lose, on the other hand those people who do not have much money do not calculate their budget and start to invest what the rich people invest and when they lose they cry.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:41:53 AM

I think many here mistake real crying with crying in gambling. Its just uncomfortable feeling we have in moments when we lost some big amount of money. Its not real crying, its more disappointment. But that is life full with ups and downs. I don`t believe there is a single person in this worlds that didn`t felt same feelings but just in other situations. So its very normal thing.

For rich people its just for nothing but for poor people if they are lose some of them it makes them cry.. honestly me if i am lose i never cried because i gamble it to try my luck even its a high amount lose and i just regret why i gamble it..

That is most certain rich people doesn't really care about losing cause they had plenty of funds to waste, as for other players that have not enough money for this kind of habit they will certainly the most will get frustrated in losing.

they do not care about their lose not because they have their money for wasting but because they invest those amount only which they can afford to lose, on the other hand those people who do not have much money do not calculate their budget and start to invest what the rich people invest and when they lose they cry.
Rich will always be rich even they gamble because they are responsible and they have a lot of money to enjoy gambling. Only poor people would really cry when they lose in gambling as majority of them gamble the money that they cannot afford to lose.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:54:05 AM

Why would crying always barging up? just because the title says that gambling makes us cry? Well maybe some other rich people are investing in their money just to be sure even if they have a lot of losses in gambling they will have an earning because of investing it up, but not all people with think about that and I think that there are just a few of them that are doing it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:36:59 AM

Why would crying always barging up? just because the title says that gambling makes us cry? Well maybe some other rich people are investing in their money just to be sure even if they have a lot of losses in gambling they will have an earning because of investing it up, but not all people with think about that and I think that there are just a few of them that are doing it.
Let us put it this way, the rich people invest in gambling because they understand the gambling industry is a profitable industry and you can easily hide your income while the poor people who usually cried and blame gambling for their losses, play the trap, they think they can outsmart the system.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:34:04 AM

Let us put it this way, the rich people invest in gambling because they understand the gambling industry is a profitable industry and you can easily hide your income while the poor people who usually cried and blame gambling for their losses, play the trap, they think they can outsmart the system.

But we are not talking about rich people that are involve in gambling sites, because not all rich people will think about that way some rich people will totally play gambling and may lost a lot of money I am not talking about people that invest in gambling but the people who are playing in gambling.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:03:42 AM

Rich will always be rich even they gamble because they are responsible and they have a lot of money to enjoy gambling. Only poor people would really cry when they lose in gambling as majority of them gamble the money that they cannot afford to lose.

but sometimes the rich do not always be rich, when they invest too much or invest after invest and continue to lose then a time comes when they are remained with nothing and becomes poor for the future forever.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:19:47 AM

Gambling majes me cry already 2 times.First is on primedice i came up on 0.02 deposit and play and play then i have reach 0.12 btc and when i decided to withdraw it something change my mind  idecided to bet last ome @90% chance max bet and then a shit happen and a red appeared.Second is bitsler when my account.got hijacked and withdrawed all my btc there thats about 0.2 btc

It always sucks doesn't it when you lose. Especially if you had to come that far to win in in the first place. I know the feeling. Once I gambled 0.01 BTC up to around 0.3 BTC, then lost it in a rage bet.

Gambling can make you cry for joy and for pain. It works both ways.
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:20:50 AM

but sometimes the rich do not always be rich, when they invest too much or invest after invest and continue to lose then a time comes when they are remained with nothing and becomes poor for the future forever.

Yup! because no one will stay rich forever and if your a billionaire if you died you can never brought you money or the things you have in your grave or the afterlife it will always remain in this earth, because we stand equally in the face of death.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:23:06 AM

I never experience yet to cry when i wan lose my bitcoin or money.. maybe it can brings to me angry not cry.. maybe if i won lots of money someday i can cry because i win a lot..

If you loose someday then its not a big deal, and if your percentage of winning is higher then one or two losses won't make any difference to you, that's a part n parcel of gambling.
Gambling will makes you cry when you are losing a lot of money with gambling and that is of course bad if that will happen to you because it is also not that easy to win.
But the best thing that you can do now with gambling is that you have to play with small amounts so you are not losing that much.

No, the best thing you can do with gambling is to stop gambling at all. It is best to focus your time and attention on a more productive things to do like studying trading or try to earn more bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is really high right now, and losing your coins on gambling is a bad thing to do. Do not waste your money on it unless you are the casino or site owner.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:41:19 AM

Gambling majes me cry already 2 times.First is on primedice i came up on 0.02 deposit and play and play then i have reach 0.12 btc and when i decided to withdraw it something change my mind  idecided to bet last ome @90% chance max bet and then a shit happen and a red appeared.Second is bitsler when my account.got hijacked and withdrawed all my btc there thats about 0.2 btc

It always sucks doesn't it when you lose. Especially if you had to come that far to win in in the first place. I know the feeling. Once I gambled 0.01 BTC up to around 0.3 BTC, then lost it in a rage bet.

that's true.. crying because of gambling doesnt mean you lose alot of money it can be because of happiness you felt after winning big time. im seeing it in positive moment.

teilwalL05

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:01:14 AM

that's true.. crying because of gambling doesnt mean you lose alot of money it can be because of happiness you felt after winning big time. im seeing it in positive moment.

Well it is normal for people to cry, whether there have a problem or they are very very happy emotion is needed to express one self and I think that it is not good for people playing gambling to not use their emotion in betting.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:09:26 AM

Gambling makes you win for your first 2nd third try then you get excited started to bet higher amounts you lose in the first try
but still you still believe that in the next try you can win and then what? you lose again u raise your bet again to higher amount
and still believe. then suddenly you just realize that you are loosing to much amount of btc then this is when tairs starts falling  Undecided
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

Gambling makes you win for your first 2nd third try then you get excited started to bet higher amounts you lose in the first try
but still you still believe that in the next try you can win and then what? you lose again u raise your bet again to higher amount
and still believe. then suddenly you just realize that you are loosing to much amount of btc then this is when tairs starts falling  Undecided

Well that is a typical mind of a gambler and the way they think about winning in gambling is bigger that losing, they think it is OK to lose on smaller bets and winning in the larger bet will be the best respond to take back what they lost in it is really what most gamblers have in mind.
chixka000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

Well that is a typical mind of a gambler and the way they think about winning in gambling is bigger that losing, they think it is OK to lose on smaller bets and winning in the larger bet will be the best respond to take back what they lost in it is really what most gamblers have in mind.

Indeed this the way how i also think when i started gambling . Well in real life i totally hate gambling i just started to learn bitcoin and i think at that time that gambling is the best way to earn faster if i got lucky. but slowly i realize that it is not worthit lol im just wasting my time so end up quitting right away before it gets worst
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:43:10 PM

when I lost all my money in a very short time. I am sorry to have made a big mistake in playing gambling. I did not stop crying all day. always remembered even today.
futurebit640

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:06:15 PM

when I lost all my money in a very short time. I am sorry to have made a big mistake in playing gambling. I did not stop crying all day. always remembered even today.
Then why you remembering that bad day. in this situation all gamblers situation is same but some people will go for sad mood and some one who not control they will cry. Yes if any one loose there money in short time that too in gambling means they will cry. I too loos my money but i was not cried but just went sad mood.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:42:43 AM

Most of people will lose all their wealth with gambling but they still don't learn any lesson with this. and keep playing gambling.
after that big lose if you still play gambling then you are a big idiot. I never lost anything with gambling so I never cry for gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: