Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:37:39 AM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Whats your loss story?Share here
It happens buddy. I deposited 0,005 at primedice and made 1,33 btc and withdrawed 1 but later i deposited and lost it all...
now im about -0,6 profit at all my accounts (at primedice) so i hate gambling but im addicted and im still doing this shit lol
get profit finnaly guyss
How do you earn that big? .005 to 1.33btc, that's like impossible. Do you have any tips or strategies that will lessen the risk of losing your bet? Can you please share it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:31:55 AM

It happens buddy. I deposited 0,005 at primedice and made 1,33 btc and withdrawed 1 but later i deposited and lost it all...
now im about -0,6 profit at all my accounts (at primedice) so i hate gambling but im addicted and im still doing this shit lol
get profit finnaly guyss
How do you earn that big? .005 to 1.33btc, that's like impossible. Do you have any tips or strategies that will lessen the risk of losing your bet? Can you please share it.
he just hit his lucky day and start winning from many bets in gambling games if you are lucky you can make so many profit but the problem is there is always a time that bad luck hit you and lose all like his case he like winning and then he lost all

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

get profit finnaly guyss
he just hit his lucky day and start winning from many bets in gambling games if you are lucky you can make so many profit but the problem is there is always a time that bad luck hit you and lose all like his case he like winning and then he lost all
Isn't a straight lucky from .005 to 1.33 is really big and so not quite possible? I wonder if he did some ways to keep the earning that high. But if you asked me I doubt if this is possible or just an input numbers to show off.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:28:22 PM

money in gambling are ever ready to gone... never bet without the idea of wellness, you can't never earn from gambling (or you hare the owner of the site Wink )

I agree, if you don't want to lose money then don't gamble. When you will gamble, consider already that you may lose your money. And if you win, take all your profit and invest it at some real investments. Don't even try to gamble it again because you will just lose it. If you still want to gamble make a minimum bet amounts without compromising your profit before.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:25:26 AM

gambling makes you cry whenever i lose my bets.
it's always so hard to control when we lose high ammounts.

Losing a few satoshis won't make you cry but losing amounts like 0.03 BTC and getting lots of red rolls could.  Just imagine losing 10 bets at 0.03 BTC in less than a minute, that's roughly $200.  More than any man could handle.  What's worse is some lose even more because they want to regain their loss thereby increasing their lose  again and again.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
technol0gies

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:26:53 AM

well yeah im also really sad when i lose my bitcoins
mrjersey03

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:38:30 AM

I had a story that is very sad gambling experience . all started with me getting 200 thousand satoshi of 999dice.com , and I started to play it for a day , after a few hours of play . I hit the jackpot where my balance reaches 1 BTC . after up to one BTC , I think to look a little more to be divided for my friend who is on the web . But , because the aim to share , I get lost very long strike and the 1x click 1 BTC I was gone . I quite traoma time Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:06:20 AM

I had a story that is very sad gambling experience . all started with me getting 200 thousand satoshi of 999dice.com , and I started to play it for a day , after a few hours of play . I hit the jackpot where my balance reaches 1 BTC . after up to one BTC , I think to look a little more to be divided for my friend who is on the web . But , because the aim to share , I get lost very long strike and the 1x click 1 BTC I was gone . I quite traoma time Cry Cry Cry Cry
We have our stories of failure in gambling but the most important is we learn from our mistakes, you are even lucky you only lose that amount unlike others who have lose all their money and even their family.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:37:10 AM

We have our stories of failure in gambling but the most important is we learn from our mistakes, you are even lucky you only lose that amount unlike others who have lose all their money and even their family.

The compulsive gambler never learn from mistakes Sad .
Even he it a big failure or a strong series of losses. Why?
Simply he has a health problem, like drug addict...

I think with a big loss just stop to play, or if you want play just play with small amounts and take the pleasure of a bet.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:07:21 AM

The compulsive gambler never learn from mistakes Sad .
Even he it a big failure or a strong series of losses. Why?
Simply he has a health problem, like drug addict...

I think with a big loss just stop to play, or if you want play just play with small amounts and take the pleasure of a bet.
and just like drugs you needed some sort of cure if you already been addicted rehab your self and take some time if you choice not to with better find other source of strategy giving your self enough process to learn from your mistake, you need to have a correct goal so you can bounce back, make sure if whatever gambling you are doing you know how to get some edge be familiar with the game and make good decision.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

get profit finnaly guyss

I guessed that too. He was just lucky on that day he managed to raise 0.005 to 1.33btc. There is no real strategy in dice, only luck works there. If you are lucky enough to beat the house edge, you can win. But luck cannot be caged and brought with you daily, so, that is why now he is negative profit. He lost his Luck since then, I guess.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:12:02 PM

get profit finnaly guyss

I guessed that too. He was just lucky on that day he managed to raise 0.005 to 1.33btc. There is no real strategy in dice, only luck works there. If you are lucky enough to beat the house edge, you can win. But luck cannot be caged and brought with you daily, so, that is why now he is negative profit. He lost his Luck since then, I guess.
Playing everyday in dice will more likely make you lose that's why I think you should not stay long in dice sites because they will surely observe you once you're making a good profit.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 03:05:30 PM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Whats your loss story?Share here

that's sucks losing that much in one roll, anyways, my biggest loss in gambling is 70mbtc in one session(one day of gambling)
but that was months ago and i was in a bad mood that day and really impatient everything didn't work for me that day while i was
playing and resulted to losing 70mbtc that day.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:15:50 PM

Everybody feels sad if they lose coins so there's no surprise on what you say at all. Regret comes when we are so confident that we can easily recover our lose coins without even thinking of the risk.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:20:48 PM

gambling makes you cry whenever i lose my bets.
it's always so hard to control when we lose high ammounts.

Losing a few satoshis won't make you cry but losing amounts like 0.03 BTC and getting lots of red rolls could.  Just imagine losing 10 bets at 0.03 BTC in less than a minute, that's roughly $200.  More than any man could handle.  What's worse is some lose even more because they want to regain their loss thereby increasing their lose  again and again.
this is exactly what can make people feel want to cry!
streak losts for 10 times or even i heard there an unlucky guy got streak losts over 30 times, imagine if you bet $5 each or even martingaled .
i even can not handle $100 loss right now as i am almost broke Sad
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

get profit finnaly guyss

Yah at first i am very impressed on how he is manage to win so much from such a small amount. it is like 30000% profit and with such a high % of profit, it will naturally create a great urge to try it again and again. Indeed, it is easy to lose back what you have gain.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:24:27 PM

get profit finnaly guyss

Yah at first i am very impressed on how he is manage to win so much from such a small amount. it is like 30000% profit and with such a high % of profit, it will naturally create a great urge to try it again and again. Indeed, it is easy to lose back what you have gain.
That's what I have doubt too. He manage to profit more than hundred times bigger than the amount he have. I still don't believe it and it maybe just an input number so to impress people.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:49:17 PM

get profit finnaly guyss

That's what I have doubt too. He manage to profit more than hundred times bigger than the amount he have. I still don't believe it and it maybe just an input number so to impress people.

it's impressive at first but in the end it's just something happens everyday for someone out there and stuck with those story result nothing. better moving on and forget about it.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:55:36 PM

get profit finnaly guyss

Yes, there are lot of people say like this so don't trust them. Is there any proof for this tell us we will believe you. And also share your strategy we will follow that. But without any evidence how can we trust that you made this much of profit.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

Everybody feels sad if they lose coins so there's no surprise on what you say at all. Regret comes when we are so confident that we can easily recover our lose coins without even thinking of the risk.
well of course, i think it is impossible to feel great when you are losing your money you earned over time from your job, gambling makes me cry sometimes too when i lose

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: