Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

Well, I started with 0.165 btc and ended up at 0.03 in just 15 minutes of playing a game. Idk why I didn't stop when I see that my balance continues to decrease and decrease. After that, I decided to stop for a while, play some game, and after just 20 minutes of playing, managed to win 1.5 bitcoins in a single bet. I thought I end up kicking myself because of a bad run in a short time, but well, it ended pretty neat.
Good for you, i'm glad you didn't end up losing. btw what game and stakes were you playing? 1.5 btc is quite large amount enjoy your profit. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:12:53 PM

Well, I started with 0.165 btc and ended up at 0.03 in just 15 minutes of playing a game. Idk why I didn't stop when I see that my balance continues to decrease and decrease. After that, I decided to stop for a while, play some game, and after just 20 minutes of playing, managed to win 1.5 bitcoins in a single bet. I thought I end up kicking myself because of a bad run in a short time, but well, it ended pretty neat.
Good for you, i'm glad you didn't end up losing. btw what game and stakes were you playing? 1.5 btc is quite large amount enjoy your profit. Wink
I think he is playing dice, the universal game in bitcoin world. He is just too lucky but if he will continue to play in dice, he will lose in the long run and eventually will cry. Dice is only good when you are lucky and it is not advisable to play it in a longer time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:17:23 PM

Gambling is never going to make me cry ever because I think that if you choose to gamble you need to know about what can happen if you loose so you have no reason to cry.
You have put your self in that position so if you are a man you will have to accept defeat. 
Indeed. but even if you are aware of it and didnt cry doesnt mean that your not hurt. There still something inside you that you still hurt with your losses inspite of being aware.

yes, in spite of being awareness doesn't mean you're not feeling something inside when you're loosing in gambling. Some people tell them that they are strong and that is just a money, They can revenue it again. But in spite of being strong in the eye of people they all know that you were actually hurt after loosing.
Well thats a human nature, we dont like any losing even though its just for a little thing. But you shouldnt feel regret with your decision, especially in gambling, except you have wrong motivation on it. Dont ever think that gambling is a place that can make you rich.

Don't ever wish that you can be rich in gambling in just one click, because in the end you will just blame yourself. Don't put a large amount in gambling, always know your limitations and don't put your daily allowance here by betting in gambling.
You will only feel happy in gambling if you win, and that is only temporary because as real gamblers we do not quit completely even if we win already a good amount of money, we love to come back and play and at the end we still lose.

That is right after betting and win you will feel happy, but always continuing betting even though you get what you want. we still want more and bet again, but after winning their is also losing. How I wish I can win all the time. hahaha!
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:19:29 PM

Gambling can only make you cry if you have become rich because then you can cry out of happiness. You should never cry because you lost with gambling because you knew what you were getting your self in to.

cry does have some meaning in each person. There is a crying in pleasure and sadness. So also in gambling, many who have experienced such events. However most people crying in the gambling because he suffered a defeat, so rarely people who cry because getting the victory and rich.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:13:06 PM

Gambling makes you cry if you use you money for a very important thing specially when the money you use to it was not yours and you just continue losing instead of making it bigger. Most specially when the money is for your tuition fee and your parents didn't know you just lose it. That's the time that gambling will make you cry. This is just an example.  Cheesy
Yes, for example the people who take loans and then loose that money in gambling. I feel so sorry for those people, if we all understand that gambling is gambling and will end up in loss then I think there is no one crying because of loss in gambling.
But the addicts do not cry even when they lose the money of other people , they continue to lend money from different people and continue to loose them in gambling and when they are asked for repay they do not care. Yes, addicted do not care any other things in their environments, they simply focus on keep on gambling to get worst of their life.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:27:03 PM

Why you are not believing and i think gambling makes you cry if you it only jackpot.. but if you are just losing money and you don't have money for your it can also result in crying..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:04:26 PM

When we enter a game site we must be prepared to lose. If we understand a bit of statistics and probability we will see that our chances of winning are small (but there is a chance). If we are aware of this fact then there is no reason to cry.

The cry comes when you are winning nicely and suddenly you get a big loss. That makes you cry because you were in profit but not stopped while stopping would have gave you profit instead of loss.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:08:48 PM

I don't still understand why people keep replying in this thread. Most likely gambling will never make you cry. If anything it will make you get revengetful or angry.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:08:20 PM

Gambling can only make you cry if you have become rich because then you can cry out of happiness. You should never cry because you lost with gambling because you knew what you were getting your self in to.
It is true, you can get crying because you are happy on huge unexpected winning .
But op was talking about his sad story, gained 2x of his starting bankroll and lost in next minutes.
And I believe most gambler are on sad story, not happy story Sad just like me .
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:31:52 PM

I don't still understand why people keep replying in this thread. Most likely gambling will never make you cry. If anything it will make you get revengetful or angry.
I think it might just happen. You would not know the state of a person if you do not see it for yourself. I'm not sure people would just be sad and say nothing if they lost more than 20 BTC in one night? I'm sure they will cry and be sad? maybe if I lose so great I would also cry
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:06:03 PM

You don't understand the feeling of losing maybe you didn't even experience of losing with your money with a big amount. Even rich people becomes a cry baby after losing from gambling.

Why you are not believing and i think gambling makes you cry if you it only jackpot.. but if you are just losing money and you don't have money for your it can also result in crying..

That's the reason why gambling really can make someone cry and if you are a true addicted gambler for sure you will if you can even touch money for your gambling pleasure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:38:41 PM

You don't understand the feeling of losing maybe you didn't even experience of losing with your money with a big amount. Even rich people becomes a cry baby after losing from gambling.

That's the reason why gambling really can make someone cry and if you are a true addicted gambler for sure you will if you can even touch money for your gambling pleasure.

The fact is whenever you loose you will cry as you don't find any other option at that stage, the only option left to not to cry is don't ever gamble and stay away from gambling.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:47:29 PM

The fact is whenever you loose you will cry as you don't find any other option at that stage, the only option left to not to cry is don't ever gamble and stay away from gambling.

Exactly! I don't know why they are saying that gambling to them won't make them cry, even though I'm not a gambler anymore because I've changed and learned from my mistakes from being an addicted gambler. And it really made me cry a lot for losing bunch of bucks to it.
But that's the best way if you don't want to lose and cry, stop it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:24:10 AM

I think if someone know the risk before putting their money in gambling, and if they know what they are doing then they should not cry after losing their money, because they already knew that this had more chances to happen then what he was looking for in gambling.
helloangels

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:32:56 AM

Yes gambling makes me cry and angry when i lose many times i know at the first time that it give me a risk and spend money useless
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:46:27 AM

Gambling makes you cry if you use you money for a very important thing specially when the money you use to it was not yours and you just continue losing instead of making it bigger. Most specially when the money is for your tuition fee and your parents didn't know you just lose it. That's the time that gambling will make you cry. This is just an example.  Cheesy
Yes, it really make us cry when we lose the money given to us by our father for some purpose and after losing that in gambling websites we do not find any other way to get that amount for that purpose being a student or non-earning person. It's from my own experience. Only crying is option left after my gambling. I swear I will not be into that same mistake again. I am not ready to cry any more.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:25:37 AM

Gambling makes you cry if you use you money for a very important thing specially when the money you use to it was not yours and you just continue losing instead of making it bigger. Most specially when the money is for your tuition fee and your parents didn't know you just lose it. That's the time that gambling will make you cry. This is just an example.  Cheesy
Yes, it really make us cry when we lose the money given to us by our father for some purpose and after losing that in gambling websites we do not find any other way to get that amount for that purpose being a student or non-earning person. It's from my own experience. Only crying is option left after my gambling. I swear I will not be into that same mistake again. I am not ready to cry any more.
I see, because you are a minor and you are into gambling. The fact that you get your money from your father it means you have not job and you are not eligible to gamble as gambling is only for people who has something that he can afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:56:45 AM

Gambling makes you cry if you use you money for a very important thing specially when the money you use to it was not yours and you just continue losing instead of making it bigger. Most specially when the money is for your tuition fee and your parents didn't know you just lose it. That's the time that gambling will make you cry. This is just an example.  Cheesy
Yes, for example the people who take loans and then loose that money in gambling. I feel so sorry for those people, if we all understand that gambling is gambling and will end up in loss then I think there is no one crying because of loss in gambling.
But the addicts do not cry even when they lose the money of other people , they continue to lend money from different people and continue to loose them in gambling and when they are asked for repay they do not care. Yes, addicted do not care any other things in their environments, they simply focus on keep on gambling to get worst of their life.

Even if they do not cry doesn't mean they didn't hurt when they are loosing a lot of money. They just saying that they didn't don't care but actually they are. It is impossible that they not thinking about what they lost, so they do gambling again to have their money back but actually they still continue loosing.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:39:02 AM

Even if they do not cry doesn't mean they didn't hurt when they are loosing a lot of money. They just saying that they didn't don't care but actually they are. It is impossible that they not thinking about what they lost, so they do gambling again to have their money back but actually they still continue loosing.
Well. That's the problem with humanity. We are so full of ourselves, so proud, so self-insured that we will end in profit, even though it's statistically near impossible.
abitguru

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:09:25 AM

I lose playing low múltis too. Never gonna do again. I just gamble what i can affort to lose.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: