Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:57:10 PM

Gambling does not let many people cry I think. It would be awful if you saw a grown man crying because he lost with gambling. I think that people would cry if they would win the jackpot or something. They would cry out of joy instead of pain.

True, but there are some people who should really cry becausew they've lost the whole fortune, really big sums. It's very easy to become adictive and they you can't define your limits. But I agree that there shouldn't be situations when people cry because of gambling.
Gamblers only cry when they lost a bet that they cannot afford to lose, usually they are the poor or in the middle class who priorities gambling over their basic needs. They usually don't listen to an advise because they are very one sided who don't understand the risk of gambling.
If gambling makes you cry than it will be the problem because there are a lot of people that is crying because of gambling and it is actually their own fault.
So there is no need to cry with gambling because it was their own choice to gamble so they have to know that you can lose a lot of money.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

Every gamblers want to be on the safe side after they lost their money in gambling. I think that only nature for human to regret after a huge loss. There is always a sayings that only bet what you can afford to lose so won't cry.

You cannot also convince other people to play safe especially when they that safe is boring that is why they take the risk in gambling.

Yup! because if you want a safe methods in gambling that is not called gambling at all because gambling is certainly risky and can make people frustrated and will end up in a worst state like addiction, so like you said don't bet what you can't afford to lose in gambling or you just might regret it.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

Every gamblers want to be on the safe side after they lost their money in gambling. I think that only nature for human to regret after a huge loss. There is always a sayings that only bet what you can afford to lose so won't cry.

You cannot also convince other people to play safe especially when they that safe is boring that is why they take the risk in gambling.

Yup! because if you want a safe methods in gambling that is not called gambling at all because gambling is certainly risky and can make people frustrated and will end up in a worst state like addiction, so like you said don't bet what you can't afford to lose in gambling or you just might regret it.

should everyone who is ready to enter into the world of gambling, they should be prepared to lose, and do not make them frustrated, mad, even to ruin their lives. in essence we should think about the impact and can control themselves.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:48:54 PM

Well i had not gambled directly but i consider exchange as gambling problem and usually when i join a coin it starts to drop ,then i need the money to something and im forced to sell the coin that lost value instead wait the coin recover a part or all,with this i had invested last month at some altcoin and i lost around 0,10btc i could had lost just 0,06btc but i left as i didnt need the money ,but well i needed the bitcoins to invest and i were forced to sell my coins to get balance to work out,anyway gambling is a hard road to try to profit.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:08:22 AM

i only use gambling when i need a payment and i need only 1$ more so i bet for x1.1 profit with and amout 10$ and when lose i'm feeling like i will thow my pc from the window but it is only 10$ after all that can't make a person cry :p

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:49:33 AM

i only use gambling when i need a payment and i need only 1$ more so i bet for x1.1 profit with and amout 10$ and when lose i'm feeling like i will thow my pc from the window but it is only 10$ after all that can't make a person cry :p
That's a good story, LOL, who would cry a $10 lose bet,  I presume you are from a develop country so that amount would be easy for you, however, this is the fact, we have other 3rd world countries bettors that would really cry if they lost that amount, they are just earning like equivalent to $5 dollars a day in an 8 hours of work. So it really depends..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:23:39 AM

Gambling does not let many people cry I think. It would be awful if you saw a grown man crying because he lost with gambling. I think that people would cry if they would win the jackpot or something. They would cry out of joy instead of pain.

True, but there are some people who should really cry becausew they've lost the whole fortune, really big sums. It's very easy to become adictive and they you can't define your limits. But I agree that there shouldn't be situations when people cry because of gambling.
Gamblers only cry when they lost a bet that they cannot afford to lose, usually they are the poor or in the middle class who priorities gambling over their basic needs. They usually don't listen to an advise because they are very one sided who don't understand the risk of gambling.

You are right. Those who cry are those who gets greedy on their gambling habit and then lose. They cannot afford the money they loss but wanted to bet because they want more money. Sometimes they even bet the money supposedly should be use for food and important things. I am not saying that the poor are the only one who do this, but most people I know that do this are the poor.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:14:40 AM

Hahaha cool story, but if I'm the one that lose that $10 I will definitely not only crying but I will think about it all over the time.
And for sure, I can't sleep if that happens to me.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

You are right. Those who cry are those who gets greedy on their gambling habit and then lose. They cannot afford the money they loss but wanted to bet because they want more money. Sometimes they even bet the money supposedly should be use for food and important things. I am not saying that the poor are the only one who do this, but most people I know that do this are the poor.
Those who cry are the fool people who bet in gambling without understanding the risk, they want to earn an easy money without considering the risk. They usually does not have a proper bankroll management and because of addiction they bets on an amount that they cannot afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Kisleav

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

That moment when you have placed ten bets in multiple and only one lost, it makes me feel like tearing my self,  Cry
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:20:25 AM

Hahaha cool story, but if I'm the one that lose that $10 I will definitely not only crying but I will think about it all over the time.
And for sure, I can't sleep if that happens to me.

That is too small amount to cry on. But it could be a start of a negative spiral effects of gambling. You do not have to wait for it before you stop or lessen your gambling habits. You must not wait to lose 100$ or more before you consider stopping gambling. Just stop or limit it to 1$ a day. Just gamble a bit lesser everyday until you remove it. So you do not have to lose large amount in the future and cry.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

The chance is really small that you can win with gambling and that is because gambling is only made for you to get some fun and the most people are also like it to do so that is nice.
But you must dont play until you get poor because that is the baddest thing that can happen.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

should everyone who is ready to enter into the world of gambling, they should be prepared to lose, and do not make them frustrated, mad, even to ruin their lives. in essence we should think about the impact and can control themselves.

Yes the impact of emotion to people are real and we can't escape the fact that all of us can be a victim of mixed emotions in gambling if you become addicted to it that will be a great deal of a problem.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:59:31 PM

Yes, the poor people realyy cry when they lose at gambling, they come here for gambling after hearing that a specific person has won that much amount at gambling, but when they bet they are unable to win and as all other they lose their money, then they have remain nothing without crying.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:31:10 PM

Yes, the poor people realyy cry when they lose at gambling, they come here for gambling after hearing that a specific person has won that much amount at gambling, but when they bet they are unable to win and as all other they lose their money, then they have remain nothing without crying.
Yeah, the poor people earn their minimum money very hardly and in order to double up that amount they think to start gambling, maybe sometimes they win at there but when they lose they then have no any amount in their pocket to support their family on that day or month.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:13:09 AM

Yeah, the poor people earn their minimum money very hardly and in order to double up that amount they think to start gambling, maybe sometimes they win at there but when they lose they then have no any amount in their pocket to support their family on that day or month.
That's the worst possible thing that may happen to poor gamblers, because of greed they want to bet their hard earned money hoping that they will double it or even more. They are those irresponsible gamblers who doesn't know what really gambling is for.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:35:07 AM

A true gambler doesn't cry haha I guess. But when a big amount is involve in losing it will really make you cry. Losing big amount in gambling will make all of us cry. Or if you are lucky man winning big amount also could make you cry.
Tears of joy, maybe.
I think everyone cry who come to involve in gambling, but only those people who have a lot of wealth and they invest only that amount which they can easily afford to lose, do not cry as they have prepared themselves for the lose.
Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:01:26 PM

A true gambler doesn't cry haha I guess. But when a big amount is involve in losing it will really make you cry. Losing big amount in gambling will make all of us cry. Or if you are lucky man winning big amount also could make you cry.
Tears of joy, maybe.
I think everyone cry who come to involve in gambling, but only those people who have a lot of wealth and they invest only that amount which they can easily afford to lose, do not cry as they have prepared themselves for the lose.
I cried when I lost my money not intended for betting, that money was suppose to be given to my wife for our daily expenses for the month. I was drunk that time and got tempted and because of tilt I chase and chase my bets until all my money was gone. That's my sad experience but I have already accepted it and learned from it although in a hard way.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

Tears of joy, maybe.
I cried when I lost my money not intended for betting, that money was suppose to be given to my wife for our daily expenses for the month. I was drunk that time and got tempted and because of tilt I chase and chase my bets until all my money was gone. That's my sad experience but I have already accepted it and learned from it although in a hard way.

Yeah that's pretty stupid, never gamble with money that is supposed to go for daily expenses ffs. And never drink and gamble, it's the same as never drink and drive, it's a very lethal combination, you might end up dying in both situations. Some people has committed suicide after doing stupid gambles in the past so stay safe.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:26:49 PM

always happened...
not a big deal... Grin
should save some behind after you win a big amount

Exactly, gambling is not a bad thing,it is depend on us,how we use it. sometime you win and sometime you lose, but you should be-careful about the situation which you are handling, because you should have your safe-sound.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: