Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

Gambling has defeated so many people it's not normal. The amount of people that lost is just so big.
It has destroyed many people lives and so many people have cried because of gambling. But is a choice that you make in life nobody forces you to gamble.  
although gambling has made many people cry. I think you still can not fault gambling. This is a game.
the loser must accept all available possibilities
Yeah gambling is our and ours only fault, when new/noob guys lose their bitcoins they blame site for losing it and call them scam lol.

i have never seen anyone call gambling site scam just because they lose there. people just call them scam when they win, but can't withdraw the amount they deserve.

Actually there are many people like that, call a gambling site scam and rigged because they loss so many bitcoins on that gambling sites. The problem is they are not ready to loss their money and they loss, they rage and cry.

i'm glad i have never ever had a chance to behold anything or anyone like that, and hope i will never ever do. just hear about it make me sick.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

Gambling has defeated so many people it's not normal. The amount of people that lost is just so big.
It has destroyed many people lives and so many people have cried because of gambling. But is a choice that you make in life nobody forces you to gamble.  
although gambling has made many people cry. I think you still can not fault gambling. This is a game.
Yeah gambling is our and ours only fault, when new/noob guys lose their bitcoins they blame site for losing it and call them scam lol.

i have never seen anyone call gambling site scam just because they lose there. people just call them scam when they win, but can't withdraw the amount they deserve.

Actually there are many people like that, call a gambling site scam and rigged because they loss so many bitcoins on that gambling sites. The problem is they are not ready to loss their money and they loss, they rage and cry.

i'm glad i have never ever had a chance to behold anything or anyone like that, and hope i will never ever do. just hear about it make me sick.

It is always better to stay away from gambling and if you win it brings happiness and if you loose then surely you would be disappointed and would cry.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:00:46 PM

yup, these people just get too addicted to gambling that is ruining the life of themselves and even those people close to them. Gambling can be a healthy hobby but a lot of people have difficulties controlling and get way too deep into it.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 05:02:47 PM

The feeling that you won .05 from 0.001 bank roll and suddenly lose it all, yeah it make my hearts break and made me cry inside Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:30:30 PM

I did mega mistake once and lost some decent amount.I will not say the name of site where this happened.This was my mistake that I became greedy and lost all money which I won and my initial money too.It was somewhat 3 BTC on some onchain based gambling site.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:31:32 PM

At this moment when India lost on home ground and lost very big amount on it so that i think gambling is really worst and it making me cry there.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:45:56 PM

if you ever gamble, you should know that there is always a chance to lose, Especially when betting against the house. With negative ev, there is a  high chance to lose most of your money. So if you lose a lot because of gambling, do not blame anyone or the game or the house. You bet on your own accord, so man up and don't cry.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

no,i never crying because gambling,its wasting time,i just quit from gambling if i loss that amount,its why i never put any big betting like that,i just play with small amount,and hope get small profit consistently Wink
Cool. how it should be, because gambling is a choice, then we are ready for a big defeat that happened, although sometimes I remember coming back and regret  Sad
Even we were ready to face anything in gambling, emotions sometimes seem totally out of our control. This may be the reason even after many losses many gamblers keep on gambling and still crying.
Our emotions sometimes guide you to right way but most of the times will induce you to gamble again. This may be the one of the reason why he many gamblers keep on going gambling even after many losses.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:30:51 PM

I have shed so many tears because of gambling and what's sa about is it's all from loses and none from a winning tear of joy.  Cry
Some people are lucky to even win in gambling while some people like me are doomed to be on the losing side.
But there would be very less percentage of people who are lucky to get the joyful tears. Moreover I think there are no chances for any joyful tears from gamblers as all of them are facing losses always.
Yes there are no chances at all for any joyful tears among gamblers. Even sometimes you get some profit but there would be no time to enjoy it as most of the gamblers rushing into gamble again. Only the losses stop them from keep on gambling temporarily until they get some funds to invest for their bankroll.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:59:02 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 07:51:42 PM by cjmoles

I have shed so many tears because of gambling and what's sa about is it's all from loses and none from a winning tear of joy.  Cry
Some people are lucky to even win in gambling while some people like me are doomed to be on the losing side.
But there would be very less percentage of people who are lucky to get the joyful tears. Moreover I think there are no chances for any joyful tears from gamblers as all of them are facing losses always.
Yes there are no chances at all for any joyful tears among gamblers. Even sometimes you get some profit but there would be no time to enjoy it as most of the gamblers rushing into gamble again. Only the losses stop them from keep on gambling temporarily until they get some funds to invest for their bankroll.

If somebody is losing then somebody has to be winning.  Everybody can't be losing because that wouldn't make sense.  The house wins because of the house edge and the law of large numbers....If we played like the house plays then we could win too!
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:30:40 PM

actually it has never made me cry because im pretty strong mentally and i usually dont cry because of such things as money

though i also gamble really rarely thus i usually dont lose a lot of money and have as much money i actually receive from work
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:44:58 AM

if you ever gamble, you should know that there is always a chance to lose, Especially when betting against the house. With negative ev, there is a  high chance to lose most of your money. So if you lose a lot because of gambling, do not blame anyone or the game or the house. You bet on your own accord, so man up and don't cry.
Indeed, it is your own fault if you started to gamble and it is also your own fault if you losing to much money with gambling, you have to control yourself and that can be only good.
The best tactic that you can do is that you have to play with small amounts, so you will not lose that much money in the future and that can be good for your money.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:55:28 AM

If you ever have gambled, it once made you cry for sure because everyone that gambled loses sometimes I also loses sometimes and I really ruin my day right than.
I think the most people have this, I once lost 1,2 bitcoins in on bet I still regret it I could almost cry for real back than.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:52:39 AM

Gambling makes the most people cry, I never cried about it if I'm honest because the fact is that I always played it for the fun factor it had.
I no do not gamble a lot anymore only sometimes with friends but never online again because I think its just advantage of the house itself every time.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

every day it makes us to cry because lot of people are addicted to this Gambling how much people are addicted this gambling means if we dont have money we can take money from others and we do betting like this we are addicted.

Not me I am not addicted to gambling if I don't have money to play gambling I will not play at all because like I have said I know the consequences in playing gambling and I know the risk we need to take just by betting on it.

Yes it is true about your saying but did you ever wonder why with that risk people still keep on gambling? I will tell you the reason why people keep on gambling, that is because the payout is far too great for every job payment, sure high risk high gain that is the law in gambling, you will never earn big if you never outcome that high risk

Yup! I am fully aware of the big gain you can get with gambling that is why I keep on playing if I had time to play or just a free time, but I only play just a little amount just to be safe.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:33:31 PM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-

Whats your loss story?Share here
so sad Sad this is what i scared from gambling,i really afraid to lost my bitcoin in gambling,it why i just playing gambling with small amount,and after i have profit,i will stop playing it,just play safe Smiley
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:50:03 PM

so sad Sad this is what i scared from gambling,i really afraid to lost my bitcoin in gambling,it why i just playing gambling with small amount,and after i have profit,i will stop playing it,just play safe Smiley

That is the same thing I am doing with gambling and I never get bored in doing gambling with small amount too, and like you I am really afraid in losing my bitcoin in playing a risk in gambling.
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:55:18 PM

me too i'm too afraid if lose maybe try gambling little b y little even not much when i get profit.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:14:06 PM

There is a lot of people that is making a big mistake in gambling, and the mistake is that they dont must gamble for money but only just for fun.
When you gamble for fun it will be much easier to stop gambling, than if you are gambling for money it will be hard to stop and you will get addicted to it.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:21:38 PM

There is a lot of people that is making a big mistake in gambling, and the mistake is that they dont must gamble for money but only just for fun.
When you gamble for fun it will be much easier to stop gambling, than if you are gambling for money it will be hard to stop and you will get addicted to it.

Yes gambling is fun in other ways if you win but the most depressing part of this is when you lose a lot of money and you never realized that you are already addicted to it then I think gambling is not for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: