Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:21:51 PM

If losing a wager is gonna make you cry, then maybe you're taking too much of a risk.  Only wager a small portion of your bankroll, an amount that won't make you cry if you lose, and walk away when you can't afford to lose anymore without crying!  Just don't do it if it has the potential to hurt you!  Common sense there, home skillet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banjiro
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:11:45 AM

I lost 0.1,2 btc today but Its not make my cry. We know in gambling is high risk, do not play in gambling if you dont want to lose
Play in gambling you can affrod to lose.

Yup! it is good if you feel to your self that the lose money you are using are alright for you, because it is just an extra money on your pocket, and I think most people do is to play gambling in a same manner to lessen their losses and expenses if they lose it is alright with them but if they win then that will be their bonus.

My system to play in gambling just for that, play with small amount and I can affrod to lose
If I lost I never that to recover my lost. I think if I lost today someday I win again

I lost 0.1,2 btc today but Its not make my cry. We know in gambling is high risk, do not play in gambling if you dont want to lose
Play in gambling you can affrod to lose.

Whoa! That's a big amount for some people like me, i really won't gamble with a amount like that.
But you are right, if someone knows what they are doing has the chance to cause them losing all the money they are putting in then they won't be crying after a loss because they already knew that is possible and still they did it.
Some people gamble with all their money by thinking that they will make them more and when they lose them they just have no other emotions at that time except crying.

I think that not a big amount, so many people here play in gambling with a big amount
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:15:42 AM

I read many threads here that tehe loat a lot. One of which that I feel sorry for him is that he lost about 100btc in just one day and realize that the site is a scam. Well  if I were him, i will not spend that much and losing 1 btc is enough for me if I have that kind of amount.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:18:10 AM

If losing a wager is gonna make you cry, then maybe you're taking too much of a risk.  Only wager a small portion of your bankroll, an amount that won't make you cry if you lose, and walk away when you can't afford to lose anymore without crying!  Just don't do it if it has the potential to hurt you!  Common sense there, home skillet!
That's true, just only bet what you can afford to lose, losing in the game is hard to accept especially when you use the money that is not intended for gambling. I myself now would even like to cry because seems my boston team is already losing. I bet .005 BTC and that would be equivalent to my lunch. How sad..
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:23:30 AM

I read many threads here that tehe loat a lot. One of which that I feel sorry for him is that he lost about 100btc in just one day and realize that the site is a scam. Well  if I were him, i will not spend that much and losing 1 btc is enough for me if I have that kind of amount.

Feel sorry for him. Site was scam?? or he just presumed that it was a scam because he gamble recklessly in just a day. Maybe he just didn't know the house edge And house always win. Spending that big amount of Btc these days is already a big amount of money. But if he gamble it last year or couple of years maybe it's still reasonable to gamble that amount regarding the price back then.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:10:00 AM

Feel sorry for him. Site was scam?? or he just presumed that it was a scam because he gamble recklessly in just a day. Maybe he just didn't know the house edge And house always win. Spending that big amount of Btc these days is already a big amount of money. But if he gamble it last year or couple of years maybe it's still reasonable to gamble that amount regarding the price back then.
What??? 100BTC?? is that guy serious, you must be filthy rich to be able to manage the emotions brought by that kind of loss. I am pretty sure that's guy is rich but the question is can he afford the amount he lost?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:41:42 AM

If gambling makes you cry it would be your own fault because it was your choice to started to gamble so you have also to know that there are risks.
If you didnt know that why are you starting to gamble so crying in gambling is not that worst.

In my opinion The worst thing could ever happen to you in gambling is to be a Compulsive gamblers,

Because Compulsive gamblers keep gambling no matter the consequences, even when they know the odds are against them or they can’t afford to lose. and Sometimes People with gambling addiction often have other behavior or mood disorders. Many abuse substances, have ADD/ADHD, or mood disorders such as depression.
I also have noticed a lot of gamblers facing the same problems especially in them the depression patients are more frequent, I see them all time in tension and in deep thinking, I think they would be busy in planning to earn or recover their money.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:13:00 AM

It will be your own fault when you are going to cry because of gambling because you started to gambling and you have to know that gambling is just wasted money.
So you have to control yourself if you are gambling otherwise you are losing to much money.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:27:20 AM

Gambling makes us cry when we have a lot expectation from our bet result and result came unexpected, gambling is full of emotion so it can make us cry there, it happening some time when i losing my bet on hot favorite teams and underdog won that match easily.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

I read many threads here that tehe loat a lot. One of which that I feel sorry for him is that he lost about 100btc in just one day and realize that the site is a scam. Well  if I were him, i will not spend that much and losing 1 btc is enough for me if I have that kind of amount.

What??? 100BTC?? is that guy serious, you must be filthy rich to be able to manage the emotions brought by that kind of loss. I am pretty sure that's guy is rich but the question is can he afford the amount he lost?

well if it is in the past then 100btc is reasonable. i too have lost like 17btc when i invest in a mining company. now it is worth like 0.1% of it original share.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:36:29 AM

I lost around $75 one time on a game of cups and stones (I do not know the actual name of that game but its like a cup and a stone and the person will mix the cups and you need to guess where the stone is). That happened around 13 years ago haha so no pain here.
I also lost 0.8 BTC in soccer gambling flutterbet but when I was very confident that both teams attacked each other and it is possible to print additional goals. and I tried with over 1.5 goals but unfortunately they are not scored. and there is only one goal that made it was disappointing
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:10:43 AM

Gambling makes me cry when the dice site doesn't let me to win even though I have a capital of 1 btc it doesn't let me to win any chance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:38:21 AM

Lately I found out that there is huge cumulation in Lotto. I bought some tickets (around 10) and waited for a draw day.
And guess what? I won nothing - nothing at all, not even lowest fixed prize for hitting 3 numbers.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:45:32 PM

If gambling makes you cry it would be your own fault because it was your choice to started to gamble so you have also to know that there are risks.
If you didnt know that why are you starting to gamble so crying in gambling is not that worst.
You are correct, and I will say that only kids should have to cry after losing at there because kids do not know that they will lose their money the elders are well aware of any lose at there and still they invest all of their money to there.

Yup! one should always know before making a decision in what may cause them if they will continue in a kind of risky method in making money, because gambling is so sophisticated if a person don't fully understand what will really happen when he continues then he will probably end up addicted to it. 
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

I almost cry for every bet because I hate losing money, even with low amounts I have this stupid feeling.
I always regret it later but that is just gambling of course.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

I almost cry for every bet because I hate losing money, even with low amounts I have this stupid feeling.

If you hate losing, then don't gamble at all. Losing is a part of gambling. You can never do gambling without losing a single bet. You will always lose, so move on. Don't shed a tear on it. Find other ways to grow your bitcoin or other form of entertainment. You can always live even without gambling.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:08:20 PM

There is a high chance that gambling can makes you cry and that is because the chance of losing is high and that is quite bad because gambling is only made for fun.
You need to be really lucky if you win some money with gambling and that happens also not that often.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:09:16 PM

If you hate losing, then don't gamble at all. Losing is a part of gambling. You can never do gambling without losing a single bet. You will always lose, so move on. Don't shed a tear on it. Find other ways to grow your bitcoin or other form of entertainment. You can always live even without gambling.

Yes this is right because gambling has a risk and will always have a risk in playing gambling, and yup you can do some other stuffs like joining a signature campaign, doing faucets and some services here in the forum that gives free bitcoin and has no risk involve at all.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:14:07 AM

Yes this is right because gambling has a risk and will always have a risk in playing gambling, and yup you can do some other stuffs like joining a signature campaign, doing faucets and some services here in the forum that gives free bitcoin and has no risk involve at all.
Every gamblers want to be on the safe side after they lost their money in gambling. I think that only nature for human to regret after a huge loss. There is always a sayings that only bet what you can afford to lose so won't cry.

You cannot also convince other people to play safe especially when they that safe is boring that is why they take the risk in gambling.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:16:29 AM

There is a high chance that gambling can makes you cry and that is because the chance of losing is high and that is quite bad because gambling is only made for fun.
You need to be really lucky if you win some money with gambling and that happens also not that often.

Yup!! the chances are high but i don't think that they will cry maybe some of them. We can't blame them since it's in our nature to chase our losses. If you don't wanna cry or get a big loss maybe you should stay away on gambling. This is the easiest way to prevent that from happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: