Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:00:53 AM

Is there any chances of Qora coin get back into Poloniex?  Cry

I did not see any coin  relist on Poloniex if they were removed. so there is few chance back to POLO market, but now there is many exchange Qora can test, livecoin cryptopia and so on.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dallas1971

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

I moved my QORA coins from Polo when it was about to be delisted.  Are my QORA coins still good today?  Was there a swap and I missed?
ThomasOM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

To the developers. I've been observing the Qora project for a bit longer (since 2 years) from afar. Now my question is, is the project really evolving or is it dead? I would be willing to set up FullNodes, etc., but need something more credible. The website is dead and the coin is no longer listed on many exchanges. Are there any updates in the near future? ... is a Mac wallet planned? What are the advantages over Lisk or Ardor (NXT)? ... could the whole thing someday run on a tangle? Do you have new developers and how is the project funded? Thank you very much for the answers that surely interest many!
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

To the developers. I've been observing the Qora project for a bit longer (since 2 years) from afar. Now my question is, is the project really evolving or is it dead? I would be willing to set up FullNodes, etc., but need something more credible. The website is dead and the coin is no longer listed on many exchanges. Are there any updates in the near future? ... is a Mac wallet planned? What are the advantages over Lisk or Ardor (NXT)? ... could the whole thing someday run on a tangle? Do you have new developers and how is the project funded? Thank you very much for the answers that surely interest many!

It was almost dead for a while.
Now, as you can see, a team led by crowetic is dedicated to making it great  again.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:49 PM

Now, as you can see, a team led by crowetic is dedicated to making it great  again.

we really want to see QORA back in all exchange including poloniex , soon all readers will hear good news from Developers

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:38:06 PM

I have a text file from 2014 with wallet related strings... idk what I'm looking at tbh, one string is 44 letters long, the other is 79.

I think I have a few thousand Qora, which were worth almost nothing in 2014... Will there be a linux wallet anytime in the future? Kinda curious, since DEX price is $0.21
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Now, as you can see, a team led by crowetic is dedicated to making it great  again.

we really want to see QORA back in all exchange including poloniex , soon all readers will hear good news from Developers

I really hate poloniex for delisting Qora.
I suffered a huge loss from that. Wish it can be listed on many different exchanges.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:14:06 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:27:41 PM by crowetic

I really hate poloniex for delisting Qora.
I suffered a huge loss from that. Wish it can be listed on many different exchanges.

There is no need to worry over exchanges right now,
first, as you can see there are 3 new testing versions, if you check peers in the wallet you may see ones up as new as 0.26.2.2 which are in testing.

Once the version we have becomes solid enough we don't have to ever worry about crashing and things of that nature, we will get it listed on exchanges, and OpenLedger will automate their deposit/withdrawal.

We are not in a rush here, we are building something that will be long-term and incredible
. Something that no other project is capable of. Decentralized web hosting alone is a massive service that if done correctly will make QORA HUGE.

But we must do things right
, we must take our time and do things the right way, rushing never gets anyone anywhere.

QORA has technology that no other project has, it has everything that ETH has and more. It has everything that all projects have and more. But there were a few things that were done that made it not flourish the first time it was launched. These things, along with new additions to benefit good content and supporting the network, will be fixed and implemented. Giving QORA a massive leg to stand on in the crypto space.

We are here for long term, I have been around for 4 years in crypto, and over 2 of those now fully living on a crypto only income. I am dedicated to QORA. Along with the team I have been slowly pulling together, making sure they are the correct people for the job, and not ones who are only there looking to get rich quick. That is not what this is about. We would like to show the world that crypto isn't only about money and only about paying attention to the price, and getting as much money as you can as quickly as possible... It is about the TECH.

The underlying tech of QORA is incredible, capable of things no one even knows, and things I've already helped to partially demonstrate, such as a fully decentralized on-chain real-time chat system. Which I think we can add voice and video to, and make it free for all. That is the next step there.

The reason I love QORA, is the tech. I wasn't even an original holder, I didn't have a lot until polo delisted and I bought as many as I could, and I've been acquiring as many as I can on OpenLedger when I can as well.

I will continue to reiterate, if you're only paying attention to QORA because you see the x1000 numbers on coinmarketcap, you're in the wrong place. QORA isn't for you. But if you're paying attention because you LOVE decentralization, and would enjoy seeing a totally new internet built with only person to person 'servers' and no central authorities, you're in the right place, and you'll be VERY happy to see what comes of this project.

QORA, is a service based token, it is NOT a store of value type token. This means it will be constantly USED for the services it can provide within the system and on chain. It is to be used, to be spent, to be shared, to be given freely to others, and it will have benefits beyond what other coins have. I can promise you this.

There is so much possible here, it's incredible. Working out all the details on exactly how, will take some time, some smart people coming up with good ideas, and smarter ones implementing the ones that are possible. We have a great many ideas ahead that we will all discuss together, because QORA isn't MY project, it is OURS. This isn't about anyone becoming famous, rich, or being someone who everyone knows, etc... This is all about the TECH. I love the tech, and so does the rest of the team, and we will be very pleased to show it to everyone and get it being used as much as possible, once we make it solid and implement the changes we desire.

We are ALWAYS open to anyone's opinions and suggestions as well, and open to anyone joining us in assisting making QORA something that will live on for a long time. Smiley

Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

Alright, let me answer questions for you...

1. QORA is not dead, never has been. (I have been keeping the network alive with a series of nodes for over a year and will not let it die, but it won't anyway...) There was a time that it was misused, polo staked almost every coin, and no one made use of the services on QORA for various reasons, some of which were faults of the devs who built it by not making it simple enough, or making sure to explain in ways that everyone saw and understood.

2. Yes, QORA is absolutely evolving, and is in VERY active REAL development, with custom additions. You must realize that QORA is not a clone of anything, therefore ALL development is CUSTOM. This means not only must we have VERY talented devs, which we do, but we must also come up with our own ideas, figure them out, then custom build them. So it will be something that takes a little more time, but comes out simply amazing. I fully believe this.

3. Setting up full nodes can definitely be done now, we have a new test version that would be great if you would run on as many systems as you can, and let us know your results, keeping your logs on any crashes please.

4. QORA is java based, meaning it is auto-cross-platform. The version we release as a zip, is the 'universal' wallet, which is compatible with Windows/Linux, and Mac. We can help you if you need any assistance getting it running, I haven't run my old Mac in a long time, but I could even fire it up specifically to help walk you through getting it setup if you need.

5. The website is down on purpose right now, due to some previous people who were malicious, who could have potentially added things to the website that may not have been good, so I took it down preventatively. I will be putting it back up soon enough, but that isn't a focus of mine at the moment. We aren't quite ready for promotional phase yet, we're still getting things solid on the ground level.

6. Exchanges don't matter at the moment, but when they do, they will be attended to. OpenLedger trades a QORA token, which is manual deposit right now, and is x1000 per 1 QORA. So 1 QORA on OL is 1000 QORA. But this is fine, as the v2 of QORA will be a totally new chain, and we will be doing a swap with x1000 lower amount of coins in existence. So you can consider the price at x1000 the price of the v2 token when it is launched, but I expect it should be much higher than now by the time we reach that point.

7. QORA is LONG TERM focus, and I know in crypto people don't quite understand things that take over a few days or weeks to happen, but building a COMPLETELY CUSTOM platform, is something a bit different than 99% of the other clones that are in existence now. Clones are fine and good, but it's just not the same in terms of development.

8. We have a team with 2 very experienced senior java developers
, 2 very good web developers, and multiple other developers who will assist with other things once the core is completed. We have others who will help with promotion, and myself who will lead and coordinate and make sure everything happens as it should, and also speak to the community, etc.

9. Right now, I am personally funding everything.
However, I am open to donations. I have already spent well over 20 thousand dollars of my own money to get the development done that has been, and I will continue to fund it on my own, as this project is something that I'm genuinely interested in. It isn't all about making money for me, I want to see this come to reality, and so I'm willing to pay for it.

but yea, anyone who would like to help with funding, I'm of course, open to that.

Feel free to ask any other questions and I will answer them for you. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:58:12 AM

Qora is an incredibly powerful crypto currency.  First ever for smart contracts.  Well ahead of ETH.  First ever for cross chain transfers.  All this was based on the work of http://ciyam.org/.

Qora was ahead of it's time.  It is still as powerful as any coin out today.
groundageabalone

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:23:03 AM

Qora is an incredibly powerful crypto currency.  First ever for smart contracts.  Well ahead of ETH.  First ever for cross chain transfers.  All this was based on the work of http://ciyam.org/.

In fact my good sir, it is MORE powerful than most coins, in my opinion all of them. I will soon help to prove this. Along with the amazing people we have, it is going to be great. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Sharpbit

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

I scanned Qora_v0.26.2.1.zip from https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases using VirusTotal and got the following alerts

AegisLab    Exp.Java.Mabowl!c    20171212
Ikarus    Exploit.JAVA.Mabowl    20171212

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/baf5e49ad90493c56a4bd880cfaf42c5a329c5342010541790ff37c9390f52a1/analysis/1513105395/

Are those false positives or are those real viruses?
catbref

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

I can't find any details on any "mabowl" exploit and Google searches only throw up mentions of it being a "generic" exploit which leads me to think it's a false positive by some of the 3rd-party virus scanners used by VirusTotal.

In increasing level of paranoia/work involved:

• You can compare the MD5/SHA1/SHA256 of your downloaded ZIP with the ones at github to make sure your copy hasn't been tampered with.
  • You can compile your own JAR from the sources downloaded directly from github(*)
  • You can look through the sources at github for code that resembles "mabowl"

(*) If you have Eclipse IDE installed then you can follow the instructions at http://docs.qora.org/#import-source-code-to-eclipse

Lots of programs that contain networking/downloading code trigger false positives.

Hope this helps!
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

In fact my good sir, it is MORE powerful than most coins, in my opinion all of them. I will soon help to prove this. Along with the amazing people we have, it is going to be great. Smiley

I always know Qora is powerful and great.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove I am right. Grin
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:38 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:31:52 AM by BitcoinArsenal

Are there any news about when Open Ledger will enable Qora withdrawal again? If the software is now fixed with new version 0.26.1 then the service should enable it soon, right? I am just wondering because a huge amount of my Qora is on the service.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:14 PM

P.S. On a second start, the program would not visibly run (it would run in a background for a few minutes (and be seen in a program manager) and would dissapear completely after that)

Today I have tried to fix the problem by the "repair" function of the installation. I replaced everything, even wallet, but kept the blockchain. Did not work. The program would launch invisibly , would occupy up to 600k of memory in a minute or so, and then shut down. Win 10 pro/64. No problem with any other program or installation.  

Any one experiencing the same thing?

Again, at the first installation, running, synch, wallet recovery from the seed, everything was fine.

Well, if I uninstall it all, and will not keep the blockchain, and will install everything anew, will have to spend those few hours for sync again?

Unistalled the 26.2.1 (but kept the blockchain and wallet)
Installed the version 26.3.
After a half of a minutes after launching the Qora, a window "Updating databases" pops up, a little bit later another window "startup error: org.json.simple.JSONObject cannot be cast to java.lang.String" pop us. After cilcking "ok" both windows shuts down. So, it's impossible to get into the wallet.

I also had some problems, maybe java update will help. Which operating system do you use?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:38:56 PM

P.S. On a second start, the program would not visibly run (it would run in a background for a few minutes (and be seen in a program manager) and would dissapear completely after that)

Today I have tried to fix the problem by the "repair" function of the installation. I replaced everything, even wallet, but kept the blockchain. Did not work. The program would launch invisibly , would occupy up to 600k of memory in a minute or so, and then shut down. Win 10 pro/64. No problem with any other program or installation.  

Any one experiencing the same thing?

Again, at the first installation, running, synch, wallet recovery from the seed, everything was fine.

Well, if I uninstall it all, and will not keep the blockchain, and will install everything anew, will have to spend those few hours for sync again?

Unistalled the 26.2.1 (but kept the blockchain and wallet)
Installed the version 26.3.
After a half of a minutes after launching the Qora, a window "Updating databases" pops up, a little bit later another window "startup error: org.json.simple.JSONObject cannot be cast to java.lang.String" pop us. After cilcking "ok" both windows shuts down. So, it's impossible to get into the wallet.

I also had some problems, maybe java update will help. Which operating system do you use?

upon update to 26.3 you'll likely need to delete the 'data' folder and let QORA resync. That fixed it for me.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

Are there any news about when Open Ledger will enable Qora withdrawal again? If the software is now fixed with new version 0.26.1 then the service should enable it soon, right? I am just wondering because a huge amount of my Qora lies on the service.

First of all, we never said 'yay QORA is perfect now' and we are still releasing updated versions with new fixes based on previous logs.

Second, lies??? Please inform me of said lies.

Third, I am in communication with Ronny at OpenLedger, and will get it taken care of as soon as possible.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:37:50 AM

Are there any news about when Open Ledger will enable Qora withdrawal again? If the software is now fixed with new version 0.26.1 then the service should enable it soon, right? I am just wondering because a huge amount of my Qora lies on the service.
Second, lies??? Please inform me of said lies.

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry, I expressed myself awkwardly. I didn't mean "lie" in the sense of lying. I meant the tokens are on my account on Openledger. Similar to 'it lies on the side.'  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: