Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

how does the "social network" factor work? how can we use it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoniteToSuperman

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:30:25 PM

Burst, Qora, Kore ... Is Viral still part of the plans ? It was just delisted from Bittrex.  Sad
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

One of the services built on QORA would be decentralization of Social Media. QUOTH is already being tested. People who don't like getting locked out of their Twitter or Facebook can get in to QORA. Also encryption of your account would mean people need a Key to be a friend or see your posts. This is all hosted on the Blockchain. No Twitter CEO or Facebook.

So now think about how Viral this can get. Free speech in the midst of gov actions to take down so called Fake News sites. Anyone can mine and earn their own QORA to spend setting up their Social Media.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

Qora very long accumulated and bribed, pump was inevitable, but as always I was not in this train, who bought QORA 7 sat and sold for 20 - well done, earn good money at such a high pump

Pump? It is more likely Burst holders finding out about the Merge Mining opportunity. Again even if someone buys at 20 they buy more at 11 and hedge their position at 20. Ultimately if the BitCoin price goes up and QORA doesn't it could go to 1 satoshi and still be worth what you have invested. People are getting this concept and getting in to a stable and profitable coin! This means the coin can have great merchant support at low sats, creating liquidity when merchants decide to accept the coin.

Why would people rather buy in to a $40 coin that is being Mined and sold for profit, when you can get in on a coin that will have no inflation and has a base distribution that allows you to always secure your investment? Meanwhile they also get Exponential profit possibilities.

I still say keep the 10B static and mine for Transaction fees and hope for Burst Support like we just saw in the market on Burst and QORA simultaneously! Also, being that the excuse would be that the inflation is small only means that you really don't need to expand the Cap to make it work. The 10B is something that is sacred to this coin and will help the coin once it is fully distributed. Consider all the fees that can be mined for people using the Social Media aspects decentralized, and as the economy ramps up!

Of course this would also be part of the blocks even if the 10B were inflated, I just think it is kind of sacred to the coin and should be left intact when the only benefit would be to draw people in just to mine it. This just shows a glaring example of why it should just be merge mined for no reward other than TX fees. How many people on Burst would mine it for Free? Well if it is 4 miners that is enough. I will be one who is the other 3? See how easy it will be to create interest! And think about the small guy miners they can actually compete if the 10B is static and possibly win some TX fees.

If we keep it to TX Fees only, most big miners won't care. Then small miners can support the network and there are more small miners than big, and guess what QORA is... Social Media! This is the beauty of Social Networking an Support as it grows the network. The individual is more important than the Big Mining outfit just to dump coin on a market that nixes Social aspects in return for payoffs.

I hope qora keep the 10B static too

Right On! Glad to hear it... Come to think about it we could even mine it with only phones. It doesn't have to be this big competition for coin in PoW. Having more People mining is actually better and you may have the same scenario of people getting upset at the huge amount of hash that could point at the network and discourage the little guy. Leave the Big Plots on Burst and let QORA draw in a one of a kind Social opportunity. Both will benefit in the long run. Android only miner for QORA?

Adding some random bonus tx coins to random blocks from a donation pool like NXT is doing could push this over the tipping point, and preserve 10B coin max, BUT, it needs whales to step up and donate. NXT has a lottery pool of 5M coins from 1B coins, could we match that with 50M donations of qora? A challenge, but possible

Sounds good and that Whale could also mine their coins back. And there is no way for the whale to get those coins out of the market without crashing it so it would be in their best interests over time. I guess in any mining scenario the small guys can get crushed, but this is the nature of the world of crypto.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:08:23 AM

One of the services built on QORA would be decentralization of Social Media. QUOTH is already being tested. People who don't like getting locked out of their Twitter or Facebook can get in to QORA. Also encryption of your account would mean people need a Key to be a friend or see your posts. This is all hosted on the Blockchain. No Twitter CEO or Facebook.

So now think about how Viral this can get. Free speech in the midst of gov actions to take down so called Fake News sites. Anyone can mine and earn their own QORA to spend setting up their Social Media.

sounds great, so it is called QOUTH...any ETA?
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:43:00 AM

It is live for testing purposes... http://node.qora.tech:9090/quothprototype
You have to use your wallet address which will become an alias later...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

an alias, you mean human comprehensible characters? can i change my address to arielbit?
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

an alias, you mean human comprehensible characters? can i change my address to arielbit?

Yes it is already a part of Burst and you would own that alias. Pretty sure it will apply so you don't have to respond to a string of numbers and letters.
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

It's time to buy QORA
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Qora very long accumulated and bribed, pump was inevitable, but as always I was not in this train, who bought QORA 7 sat and sold for 20 - well done, earn good money at such a high pump

Pump? It is more likely Burst holders finding out about the Merge Mining opportunity. Again even if someone buys at 20 they buy more at 11 and hedge their position at 20. Ultimately if the BitCoin price goes up and QORA doesn't it could go to 1 satoshi and still be worth what you have invested. People are getting this concept and getting in to a stable and profitable coin! This means the coin can have great merchant support at low sats, creating liquidity when merchants decide to accept the coin.

Why would people rather buy in to a $40 coin that is being Mined and sold for profit, when you can get in on a coin that will have no inflation and has a base distribution that allows you to always secure your investment? Meanwhile they also get Exponential profit possibilities.

I still say keep the 10B static and mine for Transaction fees and hope for Burst Support like we just saw in the market on Burst and QORA simultaneously! Also, being that the excuse would be that the inflation is small only means that you really don't need to expand the Cap to make it work. The 10B is something that is sacred to this coin and will help the coin once it is fully distributed. Consider all the fees that can be mined for people using the Social Media aspects decentralized, and as the economy ramps up!

Of course this would also be part of the blocks even if the 10B were inflated, I just think it is kind of sacred to the coin and should be left intact when the only benefit would be to draw people in just to mine it. This just shows a glaring example of why it should just be merge mined for no reward other than TX fees. How many people on Burst would mine it for Free? Well if it is 4 miners that is enough. I will be one who is the other 3? See how easy it will be to create interest! And think about the small guy miners they can actually compete if the 10B is static and possibly win some TX fees.

If we keep it to TX Fees only, most big miners won't care. Then small miners can support the network and there are more small miners than big, and guess what QORA is... Social Media! This is the beauty of Social Networking an Support as it grows the network. The individual is more important than the Big Mining outfit just to dump coin on a market that nixes Social aspects in return for payoffs.

I hope qora keep the 10B static too
yes hope for the best should be our logo.
vkonekte.com

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

I will put some updates for https://github.com/soliury/qora-wallet in few days, and then, in Feb I will pack a apk for android. Just wait, but i don't who is control the qora? And I just want a work testnet for test.

I don't know who is the dev now, Can anybody tell me ?

I think qora is a good coin, with the work by us. It will go up soon.
Good job I've been watching this .I'm r00ts

yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:08:49 AM

QORA can deposit and withdraw on poloniex again
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:32:27 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 06:51:03 PM by CCEDKaps

With the enablement to deposit and withdraw back up again on Poloniex, congrats to all community and crowetic developer getting qora db updated and whatever good stuff he seems to be adding I would like to see how many is ready to come through and support the work in way where it can only go one way and thats forward.

I am offering 5 million qora in a special thnak you to crowetic and his deveoper once I see the db updated, and I will offer another 5 million if the rest of community can come up with same amount, so a total amount of bounty then available to crowetic and his devs, that should amount to an equivalent of some 10 BTC within next few months based on the news I hear coming out or atleast I allow myself to believe that I can get another article into Forbes once we have it all up and running and will in fact push on all other buttons as well

so here it is the special offer to support Qora development

5 million already offered once db is updated (crowetic knows already about it)

5 million extra if rest of community can bring the same no matter how many, it does not matter ofcourse if it is more, I am sure crowetic and dev dont mind.

I made qora tradeable on CCEDK, and provided all happen according to what I hear, it is a promise I will also have it added to OpenLedger really as soon as these news emerge. It may not amount to much added volume for Qora, but if I am able to include qora in one of the projects I am workiong on having it already on OpenLedger will not only help my project but for sure also qora and its community. I can promise to add qora on OpenLedger DEX, but cannot yet promise adding it into our project but believe it I have plenty of incentives more or less millions to feel it worth trying to find a way if possible at all.

Here is the last article on Forbes about Qora if anyone forgot, and I leave a few other ones also I was responsible for, lets make qora what any of these many pump and dump coins cant do, lets give the world a currency where only the sky is the limit for what it will or can do.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/08/07/cryptocurrency-nextgen-qora-reloads-with-bitcoin-exchange-social-network-enhancements
https://bitscan.com/articles/features/qora-reloads-with-social-network-and-new-2.0-features
http://www.alternativecoin.com/qora-integrated-social-network-web-hosting/
https://bitteaser.com/articles/?title=qora-reloads-with-social-network-voting-and-ccedk-exchange-promotion
http://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/08/09/cryptocurrency-platform-qora-comes-back-supported-by-ccedk-11249/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/08/07/cryptocurrency-platform-qora-to-make-a-comeback
French - http://www.bitsharesfcx.com/index.php?topic=18.0
Japanese - http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/make-money-with-qora
Chinese - http://8btc.com/thread-26244-1-1.html and this one http://www.bikeji.com/t/2945
German - https://www.coinforum.de/topic/4065-der-qora-thread
Russian - https://forum.cryptoff.org/index.php?/topic/1773-ann-qora-100-pos-absoliutno-novyi-iskhodnyi-kod/

50 million Qora promised as token drop on OpenLedger users once 50 000 unique users have signed up.

I will not be here lots, but felt it was time to show my support and tell all here that I have enough Qora saved away for future use (they are not among the close to 6 billion connected to the poloniex adress, by the way) and I expect to use it to increase the knowledge of Qora. I am among others planning to drop 1000 Qora to every holder of minimum 1000 Qbits on OpenLedger (the token meant to carry the equivalent value of Qora), once the first 50 000 unique users have signed up on OpenLedger. It is ofcourse after I have added Qora on the exchange enabled it for both witdrawal and deposit in automode. Right now the count is 27 000 on OpenLedger and about 60-95 increase daily depending on the news, and there will be much more coming up in the months to come. http://cryptofresh.com/charts.

With about 8 billion expected really alive and some 2 billion dormant and lost forever, only 2 billion qora is on wallets outside Poloniex. I hope the new wallet features and functionality will allow users to consider their own wallet the safest place on earth and not like now apparerently Poloniex a centralized exchange. About 3,8 billion Qora is simply just sitting on Poloniex without being actively offered on sellwall. But then again, maybe this is Poloniex themselves owning this big amount resting on Poloniex wallets. I say lets get the wallet as soon as possible to see a more healthy location of the spread of Qora.

Could be nice to have a value of some minimum 50-70 sats and then do a token drop of 50 million Qora on OpenLedger. That alone will be worth an article.

NB! Just to put a little extra note on above is that it is free to sign up, as registrar pays the fee, so not only do we spend money on having the signups we also offer money on top.

This was all the news from me this time, If you all like to stay updated go to my account on steemit and follow the news there. Yes, I know why not use qora, well that will come very soon, but I need to push it v ery it is the easiest for me aided by my team, and soon we we have some added branding staf who can start using qora much more agrressively in a good way that is.

https://steemit.com/@bloggersclub

All the best from Denmark

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS as well as CCEDK Holding ApS(this one within next month)

Signing up on OpenLedger? Dont forget to do the backup mentioned, it is very important for your control now and forever!!

https://openledger.io      Welcome
LMMinMD

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:53:08 PM

I will put in 1 million toward the cause.   Let me know the address to send it to.  My address is in my profile.
CCEDKaps

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

I will put in 1 million toward the cause.   Let me know the address to send it to.  My address is in my profile.

sounds great, you can send the 1 million to the following adress, I will go ahead and send 10 milliion to that adress as well just so all can see whats there totally available for crowetic and dev and whats ready when another 4 million minimum has been achieved

QSZtc5EQBuVcovMBxcdSQNnEqwdUZvzjSe

right now 10 million and my test order of 100 is there, for anyone else who wish to donate feel free to send to this account in coming days, and lets see how much you all can spare for the cause of helping crowetic gte the finances to enable all the good stuff I know is already there as tasks waiting for final implementation.

anyone who has any doubts about my intentions, feel free to connect to me first on e-mail ronny@ccedk.com and I will give you my skype and/or telephone number for final confirmation. I do this only to he,lp and I am only happy if my 10 million could amount to much more from a broad amount of people from the community as I know the funds have always been scarce even in the past forcing the qora devs many times to work almost for free.

There shoud be no need for that allowing qora to rise in value with the improved features at hand and step by step allowing Qora to enter the scene with something worth investing in now and in future.

The adress is above, and no ties whatsoever, the 5 million of the 10 million already there crowetic and team will have for sure once the db is updated, the rest and how much is all up to you the following community. Sponsor what you feel you can spare and if you cant it is also ok, maybe another time in future.

Lets make this pot stay open untill february 12th and see how much is on the adress at that time. I have a feeling we are much closer to an update by then.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDKaps

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:55:04 PM

Lets have this back up in front again, its great news
CCEDKaps

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

sounds great, you can send the 1 million to the following adress, I will go ahead and send 10 milliion to that adress as well just so all can see whats there totally available for crowetic and dev and whats ready when another 4 million minimum has been achieved

QSZtc5EQBuVcovMBxcdSQNnEqwdUZvzjSe

right now 10 million and my test order of 100 is there, for anyone else who wish to donate feel free to send to this account in coming days, and lets see how much you all can spare for the cause of helping crowetic gte the finances to enable all the good stuff I know is already there as tasks waiting for final implementation.

anyone who has any doubts about my intentions, feel free to connect to me first on e-mail ronny@ccedk.com and I will give you my skype and/or telephone number for final confirmation. I do this only to he,lp and I am only happy if my 10 million could amount to much more from a broad amount of people from the community as I know the funds have always been scarce even in the past forcing the qora devs many times to work almost for free.

There shoud be no need for that allowing qora to rise in value with the improved features at hand and step by step allowing Qora to enter the scene with something worth investing in now and in future.

The adress is above, and no ties whatsoever, the 5 million of the 10 million already there crowetic and team will have for sure once the db is updated, the rest and how much is all up to you the following community. Sponsor what you feel you can spare and if you cant it is also ok, maybe another time in future.

Lets make this pot stay open untill february 12th and see how much is on the adress at that time. I have a feeling we are much closer to an update by then.

All the best

Ronny Boesing

1 million has been sent to above adress, I can confirm that, so that it has 11 million there now, good start
yoohoo309

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

i am also very excited and becoming happy after listening this great news.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

i am also very excited and becoming happy after listening this great news.

Great news - I suspect this will drive up volume and interest in QORA again, maybe that will reflect in a price increase - but I guess that depends upon how much gets transferred in and sold =)
CCEDKaps

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Interest in this coin appears only when someone starts podnipat price on it, and all current and future developments in QORA haven't the opportunity to demonstrate how the integration or in the real sector, so that we can buy at bottoms and sell at a higher price

I strongly believe qora has its place in many business cases coming up, so all we need is to get it out there where people can see its potential, among others we need the whitelisting option included etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: