Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptococcus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:51:11 PM

When I add several addresses of other nodes on the "settings - known peers" page and hit apply they are lost when I reopen the page. How comes?
Has anybody a working list of nodes or can provide some working *.ini or *.conf file?

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

I just installed the wallet.... before to come to the threat...

if there is nomore devs, not worth asking for questions....

in case, I will ask....

when I am opening the wallet, I am pretty confused with the visual
compared to traditional desktop wallets.

The good thing is that it seems to be synching...

but then, what are all the address we see when we access the wallet?

How do I generate a new address to deposit some coins in the wallet?

thanks in advance

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

I have officially gotten vbcs to take the lead in development for QORA again.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!

thanks for sharing this previous post.

I will forget about the desktop wallet for now.... don't like to have many coins on exchange!

hope future will be bright for QORA

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 12:34:57 AM

Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!

I will forget about the desktop wallet for now.... don't like to have many coins on exchange!

I also think so. this coin will do well. Stay glued with it. Thanks.

altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:52:25 AM

I expect Qora will return to a former good position this year. Stay tuned!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

The transation volume is rising up steadily. Stay tuned! Grin
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

The transation volume is rising up steadily. Stay tuned! Grin

I think QORA will reach 1m marketcap, today
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:33:20 AM

Looks like Qora will break the 10 sats soon. I think it is a good coin to buy
Sorlag

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

The current price doesn't really matter. The problem is that the project is miles away from real world market and usage.

A shame, quite a good amount of code in here.
dollarmoney

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

lets rock..
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:12:49 PM

what happened? the tx volume is rocketing.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

Cheap Price is not a good reason to buy.
Is Oprah Fuckable?

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:51:28 PM

The current price doesn't really matter. The problem is that the project is miles away from real world market and usage.

99% of crypto are miles away from real world market, only drugs and extortion malware have taken off so far, Qora tech is world class though, so when the use cases start popping up qora has many solutions to offer.
Sorlag

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

99% of crypto are miles away from real world market, only drugs and extortion malware have taken off so far, Qora tech is world class though, so when the use cases start popping up qora has many solutions to offer.

Some are closer than others. Some already have clients that may use in the near/not so-far future (such as FCT). Most at least have partnerships or are aimed to a certain type of product.

Don't want to look arrogant,  but Qora seems to be the result of some nerds doing a doctor degree work or something, really far from being used.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

Don't be late, yolo.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:22:23 PM

is there any DEV  still work on QORA? live or death depending on DEV  i think

Yeah now-diseased Steven was the last of them and failed to gather enough response from the community on his recent development proposal under the code name "Violin". He targeted a new milestone with his proposal but could not move forward as he got his code stolen and found numerous bootlegs of it going around the cryptospace. Steven was a nice guy. Steven Sigal.
coinphilosopher

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

Hi, I'm interested in Qora as an platform for Smart Contracts or Dapps (via Automated Transactions / AT).

Does somebody know which Dapps or Smart Contracts have been already developed with Qora?

Until now I know only the Atomic Cross Chain mechanism which supports Burst. Could there a similar mechanism be developed with Ethereum? I think if Bitcoin doesn't want to add this functionality, then trading to ETH could get Qora again "to the radar".

I know also that Burst is running an AT decentralized gambling/lottery platform (or "has been running" it). Is this platform also running on Qora?
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 05:44:13 PM by Figatko

Installed 0.26.0, no connections for more than 3 hours.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

QORA is the winner, I think, by making you jump through 3 announcement threads to get to the current thread!

I think it’ll be tough to find a coin with more.

(Starting with Google, of course. https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=nx7cWM31GOiJ8Qf7l6L4Dg&gws_rd=ssl,cr&fg=1#q=bitcointalk+qora&*  )

Seriously now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is new block generation with 0, as in zero, reward?

And the richest wallet has over 66% of the entire supply in it?

And people are paying good money for it?

What am I missing?

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:47:49 PM

QORA is the winner, I think, by making you jump through 3 announcement threads to get to the current thread!

I think it’ll be tough to find a coin with more.

(Starting with Google, of course. https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=nx7cWM31GOiJ8Qf7l6L4Dg&gws_rd=ssl,cr&fg=1#q=bitcointalk+qora&*  )

Seriously now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is new block generation with 0, as in zero, reward?

And the richest wallet has over 66% of the entire supply in it?

And people are paying good money for it?

What am I missing?

There's quite a lot that you're missing, as well as a bunch of other people I'm sure...

I'm low on time, but there ARE a lot of plans for QORA, and many things that are beginning to get together in the background here.

But yea, vbcs has recently had a new addition to his family, and thus is a little busy in real life at the moment, so things are moving a little slower...

However, I've got another dev that I'm now talking with about potential involvment, he's currently working on one other project on my other side of things at the moment, but he's quite good, even knows machine code, so I'm certain he'll be a great addition to the team.

Apologies for my not posting as much lately, I also took a 5 day basically unplanned vacation from which I just returned, so that also put me a little behind on what I had hoped to accomplish.

But yea, anyway, the people who come in and start talking nonsense of QORA, and the same ones who have done no research on it, the devs and people behind it, and what is possible therein.

The thing is... many projects that are now VERY big, have taken QORA tech with which to build what they have, not many people know this either... does that tell you that QORA tech is crap? I don't think so.

So yes, things may progress a bit slower than we all would have liked, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything happening.

Right now, I'm working out a temporary solution that has given me a solid node with a compiled jar file I had done with some changes. I'll post that with information shortly. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: