Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 127520 times)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:31:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 07:52:57 AM by child_harold

No, no - he (David/iotatoken) insulted me and I'd like an answer why .

Grow up kid. You insulted me and this whole community by your constant whining pollution. You have made a killing from our work, yet you dare to complain about superficial delays which weren't even part of the software you purchased. THIS is why I feel 100% comfortable in insulting you when you go on drunken rants like a fucking idiot. Get help

Are you shitting me?

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:40:45 PM

Where dat GUi at? Tongue

Waiting until you sell all your iotas haha.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:43:41 PM

Grow up kid. You insulted me and this whole community by your constant whining pollution. You have made a killing from our work, yet you dare to complain about superficial delays which weren't even part of the software you purchased. THIS is why I feel 100% comfortable in insulting you when you go on drunken rants like a fucking idiot. Get help

Are you shitting me?

Welcome to an uncensored thread you mutual admirer of all things uncensored, u arrogant and pretentious twat.
To date you have produced nothing and have delayed this project beyond all reason.

I don't need your shit or anybody else's, savvy?
Now why don't you step-the-fuck-off before I rip this project to pieces you procrastinating PoS bastard?

This is just a taste. Step off David - u Nordic prick. - thanks Wink

Bottom-line: I don't like your arrogant attitude. Never did.
Now get off my cloud.

Where dat GUi at? Tongue

No one is stopping you to leave iota. By the way you are not only insulting members, but also your ( potential) buyers.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

ugh, what a boring troll

iotatoken

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:04:11 PM

Seriously just go sober up. You know that GUI was never part of the deal, right? It was a choice we made in late December to have made purely out of request from the COMMUNITY, it was not part of the IoT software you purchased. What IoT project are you working on? How much testing have you done since January when YOUR PURCHASED SOFTWARE started being available? Nothing.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:06:47 PM

Laughing at your own jokes is derided in most cultures…

Nay, American != most.
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:53:28 PM

Good Night!!  Wink
CoinFreedom

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:15:25 AM

Child_Harold, I find your drunk rants extremely amusing and sad at the same time. It's clear you need help. I take full responsibility for any and all delays, I could indeed have told CfB NOT to take the route of reusable addresses, but at initial analysis we concluded it was the best approach, then implementation analysis showed it was not. Welcome to the world of development, this is how things go. This decision was partially influenced by the overwhelming demand for human usability, which is not what IOTA is about, so we decided to revert it because our goal is IoT, not human-2-human.

As for your ad hominems toward me: I honestly don't care that you even exist. I doubt anyone in the universe does. Have you done anything for the IOTA community? No. Have you donated to the Foundation or big deal? No. Have we made you a great ROI on your IOTA purchase from our work? Yes, so please just shut the fuck up and drown in a bottle.

Deep breath and maintain professionalism Wink

I'm 100% calm, and this is 100% my honest thoughts about him. I won't censor myself for anyone. The professionalism lies in creating a compelling product and getting adoption for it, not by being superficially nice to someone that has repeatedly polluted the IOTA community with lies and ad hominem nonsense.
How about ignoring the troll posts for once instead of wasting your time replying to every single one then?  I try to follow your posts for news and what's upcoming in the project and it gets a little disheartening/annoying when 90% of them are you defending IOTA and spouting obscenities at trolls.  Take it easy, dude.

Yes, I agree with Cyrax89721. There will always be some people frustrated with the decisions and actions of those in charge. In fact, as the project grows there will be more and more of them and dealing with them carefully will become more and more important. I can understand the desire to defend yourself or the project but it doesn't always help. More often than not, it only serves to create a negative image.

It's usually better to not respond at all but if you feel it's absolutely necessary at least try to avoid the name-calling. In this instance Child_Harold might deserve it but in other instances people are just asking questions or expressing slight frustrations and they are called "trolls". That type of overly defensive and combative attitude will be seen as unprofessional by many people.

For now, Iota is a relatively obscure project being talked about mostly on niche online forums but you are still the face of the project. I hope you can respond to criticisms more tactfully in the future.
iotatoken

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:08:07 AM

Child_Harold, I find your drunk rants extremely amusing and sad at the same time. It's clear you need help. I take full responsibility for any and all delays, I could indeed have told CfB NOT to take the route of reusable addresses, but at initial analysis we concluded it was the best approach, then implementation analysis showed it was not. Welcome to the world of development, this is how things go. This decision was partially influenced by the overwhelming demand for human usability, which is not what IOTA is about, so we decided to revert it because our goal is IoT, not human-2-human.

As for your ad hominems toward me: I honestly don't care that you even exist. I doubt anyone in the universe does. Have you done anything for the IOTA community? No. Have you donated to the Foundation or big deal? No. Have we made you a great ROI on your IOTA purchase from our work? Yes, so please just shut the fuck up and drown in a bottle.

Deep breath and maintain professionalism Wink

I'm 100% calm, and this is 100% my honest thoughts about him. I won't censor myself for anyone. The professionalism lies in creating a compelling product and getting adoption for it, not by being superficially nice to someone that has repeatedly polluted the IOTA community with lies and ad hominem nonsense.
How about ignoring the troll posts for once instead of wasting your time replying to every single one then?  I try to follow your posts for news and what's upcoming in the project and it gets a little disheartening/annoying when 90% of them are you defending IOTA and spouting obscenities at trolls.  Take it easy, dude.

Yes, I agree with Cyrax89721. There will always be some people frustrated with the decisions and actions of those in charge. In fact, as the project grows there will be more and more of them and dealing with them carefully will become more and more important. I can understand the desire to defend yourself or the project but it doesn't always help. More often than not, it only serves to create a negative image.

It's usually better to not respond at all but if you feel it's absolutely necessary at least try to avoid the name-calling. In this instance Child_Harold might deserve it but in other instances people are just asking questions or expressing slight frustrations and they are called "trolls". That type of overly defensive and combative attitude will be seen as unprofessional by many people.

For now, Iota is a relatively obscure project being talked about mostly on niche online forums but you are still the face of the project. I hope you can respond to criticisms more tactfully in the future.

I don't think you guys quite understand the scope of IOTA, this forum is not really relevant for the true vision of IOTA. And this wasn't criticism, this was blatant lies and ad hominems, I have no problem standing for calling such a loser a loser. This is me, will always be.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:51:01 AM

I think child harold should sell the rest of his Iota and go. He would have his easy profit and the community would be addition by subtraction.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:22:47 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 11:39:16 AM by AltcoinScamfinder

Are you shitting me?

Welcome to an uncensored thread you mutual admirer of all things uncensored, u arrogant and pretentious twat.
To date you have produced nothing and have delayed this project beyond all reason.

I don't need your shit or anybody else's, savvy?
Now why don't you step-the-fuck-off before I rip this project to pieces you procrastinating PoS bastard?

This is just a taste. Step off David - u Nordic prick. - thanks Wink

Bottom-line: I don't like your arrogant attitude. Never did.
Now get off my cloud.

Where dat GUi at? Tongue

"You want a piece of me", are you channeling some school bully on a crypto forum? How sad can you get?

FOR RENT.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:58:51 AM

message to iotatoken: I agree many has gone over the line, but let's be completely precise: No one yet made a killing from IOTA token, because no one guarantees these pre-made deals which should be done when IOTA is launched will actually be done. As far as I understand, it's all a matter of "you have my word" right now. I get you're possibly getting mad at trolls & haters around because you probably work so hard to make your dream happen, but don't fall to their lower level of communication... It looks a little bit unprofessional: you should simply ignore insults because they are empty, just like that, no real evidence so far IOTA is scam, on the contrary it really seems like a big thing.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:57:07 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 08:07:28 AM by child_harold

I apologize for getting drunk, acting like a dick, being offensive and using foul language.
I have just deleted and cleaned up some of the posts.

David, apologies to you too. There are better ways for me to express myself.

I do not apologize for defending myself in the face of a completely unwarranted and unjustified attack.
My time spent on BTT has been about uncovering the truth, not hiding it.

Now good day to you gentlemen.
I'll be back after the UI is released.

Thanks.

Shadowcash not having as bright of a future as you thought when you copy-pasted it?

Perhaps you dont understand my relationship to that coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.0

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:21:27 AM

Can anyone tell me what was the initial price of 1 IOTA when the crowdsale ended? I think this may have been answered already, but since there is a huge pile of post to go on and check, i hope can anyone tell me ....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:28:01 AM

Can anyone tell me what was the initial price of 1 IOTA when the crowdsale ended? I think this may have been answered already, but since there is a huge pile of post to go on and check, i hope can anyone tell me ....
133.7 satoshis

josegines

Activity: 813
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:27:25 AM

133.7 satoshis

yes sir, that was the price at which they bought those who want to risk their money in IOTA 4 months ago, since then, many things have happened.

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:26:08 AM

[WTS] 40k IOTA for 1BTC
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:33:59 AM

[WTS] 40k IOTA for 1BTC
add!!  Wink
Good luck!!
MvpLineup

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:35:22 AM

I apologize for getting drunk, acting like a dick, being offensive and using foul language.
I have just deleted and cleaned up some of the posts.

David, apologies to you too. There are better ways for me to express myself.

I do not apologize for defending myself in the face of a completely unwarranted and unjustified attack.
My time spent on BTT has been about uncovering the truth, not hiding it.

Now good day to you gentlemen.
I'll be back after the UI is released.

Thanks.

Shadowcash not having as bright of a future as you thought when you copy-pasted it?

Perhaps you dont understand my relationship to that coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.0

Good on you child_harold for apologizing.

Now next time, stay away from the keyboard while drunk.  It should be an unwritten rule, just like texting/calling an ex-girlfriend while drunk.  Both situations lead to nothing good...lol.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

Small amount of IOTA for sale: 10,000 for 0.25 BTC

PM me if interested  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: