Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 12:05:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 126483 times)
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:59:57 PM

Update8!!

This seller @tobeaj2mer01 sold 662k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 15.5 btc, 171k IOTA for @CryptKeeper for 4 btc, 346k IOTA for @bitfromit for 8 Btc, 20k IOTA for @Tilfo for 0.5btc

This seller @duluth  sold 80k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 2BTC

This seller @anewafresh sold 500k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 14BTC

This seller @titan20 sold 400k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 12BTC

This seller @thetreebro sold 170k IOTA for @hoertest for 5BTC

This seller @AlfredDulaire sold 400k IOTA for @dddma for 10BTC

This seller @aStegosaurus sold 130k IOTA for @dddma for 3.5 btc

Please buyer send me your adress IOTA via PM!!

LinK creat address IOTA : Steps 1 - 3 on http://collect.iotatoken.com (make sure you see exactly this address in the browser)

Address receive and validate : "BigIOTABig" "Tilfo" "hoertest" "bitfromit" "dddma"

Don't forget this warning " It is possible that the seller does not respect the sale after the IOTA Release "

By buying IOTA here, you are taking part in the same risk investors took part in when they sent BTC to the crowdsale address. So if IOTA is never released in a working state you will loose your money.

Only the BTC will be sent to my address not the IOTA. And again : Every agreements between the buyer and the seller will be done via PM because it will be easier for me  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gigq

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:26:01 PM

Someone still selling?

want to buy 500.000 IOTAs @ 12,5 BTC, ..or cheaper  Cheesy

I'll buy 500.000 IOTAs @ 13 BTC if anyone is selling Smiley
zzzman20

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:26:14 PM

Be careful about this user allixzer0 - he is trying to scam people -
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi there, sounds good. I will contact Yassin, we might have to use NXT for escrow but I'll check. Nice job getting in this IPO, I wish I had seen it!

I would actually buy up to 10 BTC more if you have it. Let me know, thanks.

Only have these available sorry,

Got a pm back from yassin54, Escrow is sorted :

This is to confirm a replacement and transfer of
Code:
GPLHVXQBSHTLFF9ADKZTELHXWY9GYKRKLLXYENXXXHMXRUOEMWSQMXBMZTIUWADGVFFLDGLAPVFAXUSAK
to
Code:
Gravitate on confirmation of payment - 6 confirmations
in Iota genesis.

The address contains 203'166' iotas.

5 BTC must be transferred to 1PJVEgRPmZHJsaT2r1ArzjJseVgW7Tqgzt and get at least 6 confirmations within the next 24 hours for the replacement to happen.

The owner of 1PJVEgRPmZHJsaT2r1ArzjJseVgW7Tqgzt confirmed this replacement by signing
Code:
5 BTC => GPLHVXQBSHTLFF9ADKZTELHXWY9GYKRKLLXYENXXXHMXRUOEMWSQMXBMZTIUWADGVFFLDGLAPVFAXUSAK

and providing
Code:
INpkKMda/GP3Dd/QsuMFZd+YkFghzAoAwlf1tm+f+rhqdmiFRdBUSF2wMcVQQbrXwUbR+pGDiw4FZshCMk12lJY=
signature.

Kind regards,

yassin54

Apparently this is an attempt at a scam.
confirmed!!
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:40:38 PM

'im going to stop my escrow service to new customers because i got to much demand and i can't do everything. Seccour will now take all your escrow demand for the same price as me.  Tongue

I will, for now, only focus on the current deal that i received, so only those where i received the BTC.

Update9!!

This seller @tobeaj2mer01 sold 662k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 15.5 btc, 171k IOTA for @CryptKeeper for 4 btc, 346k IOTA for @bitfromit for 8 Btc, 20k IOTA for @Tilfo for 0.5btc

This seller @duluth  sold 80k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 2BTC

This seller @anewafresh sold 500k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 14BTC

This seller @titan20 sold 400k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 12BTC

This seller @thetreebro sold 170k IOTA for @hoertest for 5BTC

This seller @AlfredDulaire sold 400k IOTA for @dddma for 10BTC

This seller @aStegosaurus sold 130k IOTA for @dddma for 3.5 btc

Please buyer send me your adress IOTA via PM!!

LinK creat address IOTA : Steps 1 - 3 on http://collect.iotatoken.com (make sure you see exactly this address in the browser)

Address receive and validate : "BigIOTABig" "Tilfo" "hoertest" "bitfromit" "dddma" "CryptKeeper"

Don't forget this warning " It is possible that the seller does not respect the sale after the IOTA Release "

By buying IOTA here, you are taking part in the same risk investors took part in when they sent BTC to the crowdsale address. So if IOTA is never released in a working state you will loose your money.

Only the BTC will be sent to my address not the IOTA. And again : Every agreements between the buyer and the seller will be done via PM because it will be easier for me  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:44:11 PM

'im going to stop my escrow service to new customers because i got to much demand and i can't do everything. Seccour will now take all your escrow demand for the same price as me ( so for free stuck_out_tongue ).

I will, for now, only focus on the current deal that i received, so only those where i received the BTC.

So if you need an escrow you can ask me.

And don't trust a PM that don't come directly from Yassin or me. It can be a attempt to scam you like this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360660.msg14251474#msg14251474

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:46:10 PM

'im going to stop my escrow service to new customers because i got to much demand and i can't do everything. Seccour will now take all your escrow demand for the same price as me.  Tongue

Your English has improved much last days. Are you the real yassin54?
Seccour
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:47:34 PM

I correct his message on Ryver

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

yes, it is seccour ( Kiss Kiss Kiss ) help me for not confusion
dont worry my friend it is me

and my english is always not good hahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

'im going to stop my escrow service to new customers because i got to much demand and i can't do everything. Seccour will now take all your escrow demand for the same price as me ( so for free stuck_out_tongue ).

And don't trust a PM that don't come directly from Yassin or me. It can be a attempt to scam you like this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360660.msg14251474#msg14251474

highly recommended

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

IOTAnewb

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:21:27 PM

I am new to BTCtalk but heard about IOTA on the NXT forum and have been on there for some time.

WTS 1 million IOTA for 27.5 BTC, send PM.
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:27:27 PM

Be careful about this user allixzer0 - he is trying to scam people
100% scam

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:36:48 PM

2 million IOTA for 60 BTC if someone wants to pick up a big piece. Send first or Escrow through Yassin54. I can verify ownership and am well known here and on iota Ryver.

FOR RENT.
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:46:53 PM

2 million IOTA for 60 BTC if someone wants to pick up a big piece. Send first or Escrow through Yassin54. I can verify ownership and am well known here and on iota Ryver.
Just for you, i open service escrow Wink and i confirm he has my adress btc escrow, you are welcome!!

i am not here now, i go party  Cool

Buyer this seller is very serious!!  Cool

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1158

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:50:40 PM

WTS 200k IOTA for 6 BTC
zzzman20

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:08:12 PM

WTS 200k IOTA for 6 BTC

I'll buy. Sent PM
bighodler

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:20:13 PM

IOTA for sale. Minimum 1M blocks. 30BTC. We use escrow. PM me.
P-Funk

Activity: 358

Token

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:41:27 PM

Offering 30,000 IOTA for 1 BTC, escrow by yassin54 as long as you and he agree to the terms:

By buying a 30K IOU for IOTA from me, you are taking part in the same risk I took part in when I sent BTC to the crowdsale address. This means in the unlikely event IOTA is never released in a working state, has serious technical flaws, or any other unforeseen circumstances result in the token being valueless or near valueless, I will be paid the 1 BTC so long as I have made every effort possible to send the 30,000 IOTA to your IOTA address.

If need be I can confirm I own my genesis IOTA address in private with yassin54.

I will buy these

Deal. Looks like Seccour is now taking over escrow from yassin54, do you trust him?
P-Funk

Activity: 358

Token

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:42:42 PM

Will you be following the terms I set or reiterated in the above quote? ie Buyers take on equal risk in the unlikely case IOTA falls apart.
Seccour
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:04:41 PM

Seems like a little competition has crept up since my post above Smiley

2 million IOTA for 55 BTC - Payment address : SCAM

You snooze you lose

BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM.

EDIT : Post deleted, beware when browsing this thread.

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:18:43 PM

UPADTE3: Fast track closed. Ill ask CfB soon if he can process.

The rest of my buyers will now have to wait till after GUI release (as originally planned). Thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.