May 05, 2024, 11:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:11:55 PM

The only place to get the best, non-biased crypto news is from @CryptoOz & @CryptoRekt on Twitter.

Aww

Feeling the love baby.

Cheers-
Rekt
 Cool

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:18:21 PM

Goying up again!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:37:00 AM

We need visual comparison between the "so called" leaders of anonymity. Like an infographic or something.

Let's spell it out - obviously it needs to be done those who do not understand know no better. Lets educate the wider Crypto Community.

tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:58:20 AM

We need visual comparison between the "so called" leaders of anonymity. Like an infographic or something.

Let's spell it out - obviously it needs to be done those who do not understand know no better. Lets educate the wider Crypto Community.

Can someone draw a rough sketch of what the info graph would or should look like? I might be able to get it done if so.

You can pm me the sketch, so no one has to look at your ugly drawing also :-) j/k

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:59:54 AM

doge build the community with their faucet to spread the words

i think we need to do it

in this case we need partisipations and donations from all community
daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:03:44 AM

I agree with this. Even though DEV and some others who are active here understand what i2p is, most people don't. People hear i2p tossed around and they don't truly understand why or how it could possibly be more anonymous than TOR. Furthermore, when people hear that Anoncoin is on the i2p network they don't understand how Verge could possibly be more anonymous.  I don't think people want to accept at face value that Verge is truly anonymous; they want to understand WHY it is a truly anonymous coin. This is something that could be illustrated in some kind of diagram or chart.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:17:02 AM

Can someone draw a rough sketch of what the info graph would or should look like? I might be able to get it done if so.

You can pm me the sketch, so no one has to look at your ugly drawing also :-) j/k

it needs to be like:

But Verge Vs Dash Vs Monero etc

State each tech and how it is not is not anonymous.

endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:20:24 AM

I agree with this. Even though DEV and some others who are active here understand what i2p is, most people don't. People hear i2p tossed around and they don't truly understand why or how it could possibly be more anonymous than TOR. Furthermore, when people hear that Anoncoin is on the i2p network they don't understand how Verge could possibly be more anonymous.  I don't think people want to accept at face value that Verge is truly anonymous; they want to understand WHY it is a truly anonymous coin. This is something that could be illustrated in some kind of diagram or chart.
I also agree. maybe we need to explain to people why their anonymous coin is actually not anonymous. Cool and they have been sold a lie.

tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:24:59 AM

it needs to be like:

But Verge Vs Dash Vs Monero etc

NO NO I get that, I would need the actual TEXT INFO that goes into the info graph also because I do not honestly know all the differences between the coins myself, even if someone can type it out here. list all 3 coins and underneath each coin put the pros and cons or features and non-features, just so I have a reference for the actual image. That's what I was talking about, sorry for the confusion.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:15:50 AM

I also agree. maybe we need to explain to people why their anonymous coin is actually not anonymous. Cool and they have been sold a lie.

yes that definitely needs to happen

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:42:23 AM

yes that definitely needs to happen

yes Agreed to make comparison

we need to asking the dev to realize it

and explaining at the op when he have time   Grin
endoffiat

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

i think we need to do it

The reason DOGE used the faucet was because they had 100,000,000,000 coin supply.
Giving them away for free was the only way to get people interested. Roll Eyes

We actually have a great Dev and awesome features, people will line up to buy VERGE once they learn of it's Ability.

When VERGE was DOGED it had a maximum volume of 3.0 BTC per day rarely and quite often 0.5 BTC per day.
But the Dev kept working his ass off, and the community kept growing.
Now VERGE has 5 x the price and 5 x the Volume. So i would say people are starting to notice VERGE
This is a strong community that raised 1.5 BTC in 9 hours for ticker change at Bittrex.
Patience is the key my friend. good things come to those who wait, But great things come those with real patience. Wink

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:34:50 AM

i think we need to do it

The reason DOGE used the faucet was because they had 100,000,000,000 coin supply.

We actually have a great Dev and awesome features, people will line up to buy VERGE once they learn of it's Ability.

When VERGE was DOGED it had a maximum volume of 3.0 BTC per day rarely and quite often 0.5 BTC per day.
Now VERGE has 5 x the price and 5 x the Volume. So i would say people are starting to notice VERGE
This is a strong community that raised 1.5 BTC in 9 hours for ticker change at Bittrex.
Patience is the key my friend. good things come to those who wait, But great things come those with real patience. Wink

A faucet or two probably wouldn't hurt, to go along with Verge's organic growth.

I believe that there was a Digital Trip game a while back that more or less acted like one.
CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:44:56 AM

i think we need to do it

A faucet or two probably wouldn't hurt, to go along with Verge's organic growth.

I believe that there was a Digital Trip game a while back that more or less acted like one.

Faucets are good, but that Digital Trip game is the best.

A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:57:35 AM

I don't want to sound like a fudder, those are just some thoughts I have.

You're incorrect on all levels of thought regarding whats going on here FUDder.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:14:18 AM

I don't want to sound like a fudder, those are just some thoughts I have.

You're incorrect on all levels of thought regarding whats going on here FUDder.

A_McGriff -- Lets not drag out the negativity.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:47:23 AM

i think we need to do it

Faucets are good, but that Digital Trip game is the best.

ya i think more community we have ( people who have verge,it will help to spread the coins and maybe exchange interested to add us)

we don't need to much coins for it and donations from the community is needed

for sure i will donate
Zedux

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:28:28 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 06:46:36 AM by Zedux

That's great. First thing to understand is how Tor and I2P entirely work that's key. Then understand how Cryptocurrencies (For ex. bitcoin) work I don't mean the encryption part but the path it takes and how it does it. Then demonstrate how Verge makes it possible to extend that kind of deepweb privacy into a crypto coin. There are hundreds of videos on Tor and I2P and on how Bitcoin protocol works the only part dev needs to explain maybe is how Verge does its thing. Any doubts you could get into a Q&A session with dev and clear things out. Explaining all the pros and its unique.

Here you have a smart contract coin which shares users sentiment (bets) and how it becomes something when used explanative language.
http://youtu.be/yegyih591Jo

Here another one Its a decentralized datastorage coin. It makes me want to upload stuff  Cheesy
http://youtu.be/RdGH40oUVDY

Those are all btw service coins.

Verge in the other hand is a currency coin if we can put it that way it's ultimate goal is to intermediate exchange of goods and services but so that the currency holder and his wallet are kept undisclosed at all times. In there you got a handful of currencies that want to be used so they make all excuses to tell those who are privacy centric that their currency is also very safe which is a false statement. All n all Verge is in the best possible spot possible 1st it's a currency 2nd its private

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:28:49 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 08:55:01 AM by fosco333

Just to be clear...the chart was the average blocks per day RATE....without any blocks we are truly dead. Didn't think to see if all that hash came from MRR. You're right someone spent a TON of Btc to do this.

Here's the chart of the network hash last 24 hours....as expected its the reverse, the network difficulty shot up as well

a ton is an understatement.. and if its ever to happen again, it would cost a ton, again too lol

but i am working on a new retarget plan, just have to figure out what is right/fair for us.. if any devs/coders from the community have any ideas, feel free to comment on our git repo.

I was right in my assumption regarding a possible hostile look towards VERGE hehe. I think they are sort of testing Verge now it's been constant at 203.744627620 so let them burn their Fiat shit we are here and we are going nowhere.  Wink Btw I think there's no need to retarget dev I mean if this happens and they get some coins mined and keep on doing this. This is a sort of "we dont negotiate with terrorists" lol. I'm almost sure this is coming from China I'm not so sure now if it's actually hostile. Anyway they've spent at least 20 thousand dollars so far money they could had bought cheap Verges or mined combined all scrypt coins for at least 24 hours.

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:25:12 AM

Hey guys yesterday i sent an email to livecoin asking if they were adding new coins and here is the repply:

Hello, are you developer or official representative of the coin?

Best regards, LiveCoin.net
---
E-mail: support@livecoin.net
Jabber: support@livecoin.net

On 2016-02-25 02:58,  wrote:
Hello guys i was wondering if you are looking for new coins to add,
if soo check out Verge XVC
It is a more secure, private, and evolving , a ton of developer
resources and privacy tools
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.0
http://vergecurrency.com/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/#markets
You can find the dev here:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/verge
Please repply, thanks!

If dev and developers want to pick up the slack, here are your contacts!

Report to moderator 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: