Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119025 times)
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:24:15 PM

So it was possible that one or more tabs could have been auto betting with such hash activating without the bot stopping?

So, you believe that even with a hash error, you may have had a bot betting unknowingly for you if two or more browsers were running?
(Of course you would have had to had activated them, so you would have known, but the thought is you were cheated out of bets?)
Little confused on the thought of what might be happening.

My main confusion in reading everything is how you thought you were cheated when you believe you were hacked via router or other method.
Was a wallet taken or remote malware installed (cryptolocker)?  You mentioned screen shots - Were you taking screen shots or you believe a hacker was taking screen shots.

You mentioned why it would have been a coincidence.  Easy.... A hacker having installed a JRAT isn't going after your machine instantly.  He is waiting/watching for you to be idle or in the background searching for wallet.dat files and logging your signins with websites.  Once he see something (money), he goes after it.  A hacker could have been in your system long before you lost anything and once he got what he wanted, he started messing with you (closing files, deleting, moving the screen, opening your CDRom drive.)

I am sure you ran fulls scans on the computer by now and fixed the hacked router (password / firmware / etc).

I didnt quite understand his reasoning myself. Just offered a solution and reasoning to why he could be experiencing hash errors.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

So it was possible that one or more tabs could have been auto betting with such hash activating without the bot stopping?

So, you believe that even with a hash error, you may have had a bot betting unknowingly for you if two or more browsers were running?
(Of course you would have had to had activated them, so you would have known, but the thought is you were cheated out of bets?)

My main confusion in reading everything is how you thought you were cheated when you believe you were hacked via router or other method.
Was a wallet taken or remote malware installed (cryptolocker)?  You mentioned screen shots - Were you taking screen shots or you believe a hacker was taking screen shots.

You mentioned why it would have been a coincidence.  Easy.... A hacker having installed a JRAT isn't going after your machine instantly.  He is waiting/watching for you to be idle or in the background searching for wallet.dat files and logging your signins with websites.  Once he see something (money), he goes after it.  A hacker could have been in your system long before you lost anything and once he got what he wanted, he started messing with you (closing files, deleting, moving the screen, opening your CDRom drive.)

I am sure you ran fulls scans on the computer by now and fixed the hacked router (password / firmware / etc).

I didnt quite understand his reasoning myself. Just offered a solution and reasoning to why he could be experiencing hash errors.

ok if you understand his reasoning then please explain who would have an advantage if our users will not win and are hindered to win by a loser bot?
we ?
Moneypot?
all other apps who had hash errors like bit exo?

as far as I know Jroc posted in his thread he fixed the invalid hash error and he was so kind to help us to fix the invalid hash error for one of our games just to test if the fix works and only then to apply it to all our other games. no one from MP helped us to get rid of this annoying invalid hash error Sad

BIG THANK YOU to a competitor owner and coder who took the time to give us a fix.
Hats off JROC the owner of Bit Exo

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:57:27 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 03:17:19 PM by CrazyCraig

ok if you understand his reasoning then please explain who would have an advantage if our users will not win and are hindered to win by a loser bot?
we ?
Moneypot?

as far as I know Jroc posted in his thread he fixed the invalid hash error and he was so kind to help us to fix the invalid hash error for one of our games just to test if the fix works and only then to apply it to all our other games. no one from MP helped us to get rid of this annoying invalid hash error Sad

BIG THANK YOU to a competitor owner and coder who took the time to give us a fix.

JPR I literally just stood up for you and came to aid in your defense. I said I didn't understand his reasoning of why he was attacked / hacked and I verified that your script is not causing the hash issue. Notice nothing in there did I mention anything of you taking a 20% cut from jackpot winners right off the top.

Regarding your hash errors, I personally told you on numerous occasions how to fix the issues on your site. Additionally, I explained to you that we were working on a correction to the issue on our side as well.

At the end of the day MoneyPot is merely a service provider. It is up to YOU, the application owner to design and develop YOUR applications. You need to hire developers and stop relying on others to fix your application issues.  I understand you may have trust issues, and thats fine. Im happy to review your developers work to make sure there is nothing shady in there, but we at MoneyPot will NOT build your application.

You really need to stop bitting the hand that feeds you...

Additionally, I wouldn't view Bit Exo as a competitor. We are a family. A referral on one application could easily turn into a user on another. You should know that.
ericwrestle27

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:17:34 PM

my purpose for the simple questions of could this affect a current hash error embedded in his site & could cookies effect it when expiring werent answered? the whole purpose is to see if a bot could have been running and once cookies expired....could that bot keep running and developed a hash error.. i dont understand why u guys are struggling to understand
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:19:54 PM

my purpose for the simple questions of could this affect a current hash error embedded in his site & could cookies effect it when expiring werent answered?

His application manages state by cookie tokens. So yes, it could affect the application.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:25:56 PM

we ?
Moneypot?

JPR I literally just stood up for you and came to aid in your defense. I said I didn't understand his reasoning of why he was attacked / hacked and I verified that your script is not causing the hash issue. Notice nothing in there did I mention anything of you cheating jackpot winners and taking a 20% cut right off the top of the jackpot.

Regarding your hash errors, I personally told you on numerous occasions how to fix the issues on your site. Additionally, I explained to you that we were working on correction the issue on our site as well.

At the end of the day MoneyPot is merely a service provider. It is up to YOU, the application owner to design and develop YOUR applications. You need to hire developers and stop relying on others to fix your application issues.  I understand you may have trust issues, and thats fine. Im happy to review your developers work to make sure there is nothing shady in there, but we at MoneyPot will NOT build your application.

Additionally, I wouldn't view Bit Exo as a competitor. We are a family. A referral on one application could easily turn into a user on another. You should know that.

I apologize for misreading your answer

when I said competitor I meant competitor but not in a negative way because at our app all MP apps were always allowed and invited to promote their app and promotions and one app/owner was heavily using it = Yahoo/Bubbles and he should or could confirm this and if not our users will

just for your info Moneypot is not feeding us!

I never asked MP to build our applications but I asked for help regarding the hash error cause users were very much annoyed and we were losing users. MP has an app helper but he is not helping us. but when RHavar was owner all apps got help from Ryan and from many other app owners and from dexon. why is this not possible today and in the past it was possible? I tell you why because RHavar understood very well that an app that is running without hick ups will bring money/profit and the more apps the better

and you offered a few days ago to check the hash issue at our site to give me advice how to fix. did you do this? No

how can you take this eric serious? you as head dev of MP?

eric needs a good doctor and change his medication with such silly accusations

why was Jroc able and willing to help us even I did not ask him for help?  you know why? because he had the will and understood our situation. thx again Jroc

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:29:59 PM

so its not so crazy of me to think that when i was watching the feed while inspecting his page that the hits on lotto would go dead till cookies renewed its expiration date, then repeat the process to the point where i assume that the code he had installed cause it weather intentional or not.
then to have someone wireless access my computer make themselves admin delete certain files. where would your heads go in this situation?
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:32:20 PM

i dont know about silly buddy beings it is all plausible which was just confirmed soo..instead of being rude you can acknowlede that there was probable cause to my thought process thanks Smiley
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:42:45 PM

we ?
Moneypot?

JPR I literally just stood up for you and came to aid in your defense. I said I didn't understand his reasoning of why he was attacked / hacked and I verified that your script is not causing the hash issue. Notice nothing in there did I mention anything of you cheating jackpot winners and taking a 20% cut right off the top of the jackpot.

Regarding your hash errors, I personally told you on numerous occasions how to fix the issues on your site. Additionally, I explained to you that we were working on correction the issue on our site as well.

I apologize for misreading your answer

when I said competitor I meant competitor but not in a negative way because at our app all MP apps were always allowed and invited to promote their app and promotions and one app/owner was heavily using it = Yahoo/Bubbles and he should or could confirm this and if not our users will

just for your info Moneypot is not feeding us!

I never asked MP to build our applications but I asked for help regarding the hash error cause users were very much annoyed and we were losing users. MP has an app helper but he is not helping us. but when RHavar was owner all apps got help from Ryan and from many other app owners and from dexon. why is this not possible today and in the past it was possible? I tell you why because RHavar understood very well that an app that is running without hick ups will bring money/profit and the more apps the better

and you offered a few days ago to check the hash issue at our site to give me advice how to fix. did you do this? No

how can you take this eric serious? you as head dev of MP?

eric needs a good doctor and change his medication with such silly accusations

why was Jroc able and willing to help us even I did not ask him for help?  you know why? because he had the will and understood our situation. thx again Jroc

Im not going to comment on the Eric situation. Again, I came to your defense and said that you were doing anything preventing users from hitting a jackpot. In fact, as I previously said, I found in your scripts that you take 20% from the jackpot winner which gives you 0 incentive to prohibit someone from hitting the jackpot, especially since you aren't even liable for it. MoneyPot is.

Regarding help, myself and dexon are always here. We may not be as hands on as RHavar was, but we are here for your assistance. Right now we are 100% focused on future endeavors, something that everyone has put a lot of presser on MP for.

Yourself and I have frequent conversations and I most always tell you how to address any issue you may have. You are not a developer and you may not understand my recommendations, so you need to hire someone who does. API V2 is right around the corner and you will need a developer to migrate your application, so it may be a good idea to start looking for one.

Here is a screenshot of our conversation on slack. I told you how to fix it.

ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:48:44 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 03:59:30 PM by ericwrestle27

The real bummer is that there's multiple scenarios that could prevent a cookie from being set properly, and it's not always (if ever) possible to determine what the exact cause is, given the loosey-goosey limits. Cookies could be disabled in the browser, an individual cookie could be too large, there could be too many cookies for a single domain, or there could be too many cookies in total.

It occurs to me that it's also theoretically possible that the Cookies.js enabled property ends up being false due to one of these limits having been hit, but while browser cookies are still enabled. Perhaps the end result is equivalent to if cookies were truly disabled, but it seems semantically incorrect.

In any case, it could be good to check if a cookie actually got set, and if not, throw an error. However, I don't think we can easily include why the cookie failed to be set in the error message (beyond giving possible suggestions/ideas as to what the cause might have been). http://imgur.com/5Jwic03
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:50:38 PM

cool glad u guys take customers seriously...https://github.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/issues/63
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:52:43 PM

cool glad u guys take customers seriously...https://github.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/issues/63

Eric, we take all our customers seriously. I never negated you, just stood up for the hash issue. If there is an issue with JPR's cookies you need to address the issue directly with him.
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:53:59 PM

i very much tried and this was his solution....
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:03:21 PM

i very much tried and this was his solution....
But im getting off just very much wanted my relevancy of my thought process to be known and not criticized any more! thank you to you guys for your time and have a wonderful rest of your day!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:02:35 PM

Im not going to comment on the Eric situation. Again, I came to your defense and said that you were doing anything preventing users from hitting a jackpot. In fact, as I previously said, I found in your scripts that you take 20% from the jackpot winner which gives you 0 incentive to prohibit someone from hitting the jackpot, especially since you aren't even liable for it. MoneyPot is.

Regarding help, myself and dexon are always here. We may not be as hands on as RHavar was, but we are here for your assistance. Right now we are 100% focused on future endeavors, something that everyone has put a lot of presser on MP for.

Yourself and I have frequent conversations and I most always tell you how to address any issue you may have. You are not a developer and you may not understand my recommendations, so you need to hire someone who does. API V2 is right around the corner and you will need a developer to migrate your application, so it may be a good idea to start looking for one.

as you are quite new to MP Slack please let me tell you that it is very disappointing to see that the head dev of MP is posting screenshots of the Slack room conversation and not of the general room but from the Private = Direct Messages. I am not sure if MP would be happy if every member of MP slack Channel will post screenshots of conversations between MP owners and dev and app owners in whatever forum

I remember when there was a leakage of infos about discussions out of the general Slack room. MP owners immediately opened another room and invited trusted app owners in there. and it is still there with much less users than in general channel.

but to be frank and everyone in Slack know that I dont like private conversations on skype or by PM especially if it is stuff that everyone should be interested in. I like open conversations like now here in forum. so I have no problem at all that you are posting screenshots of Slack DMs or even from general channel or any channel there. but the rule tells not to do this!!!!!!!!!!

and what does your ss prove? lets see how your help looked like for me

you are saying: "most likely what is happening is your users are placing bets before they get a response from the first bet"
maybe and it could be possible but my answer and my experience is that it also happens when I open the lottery and did not even one bet that means there was no first bet yet

and spamming bets? maybe and it could be possible but again it happens when user tries to do his first bet

and this was your great help?  I will not step down to your level and post our full Slack DM conversations. I respect the MP Slack channel rules but you and everyone are free to do so

" API V2 is right around the corner"
to tell you the truth v2 is already more than 6 month around the corner

and you will need a developer to migrate your application, so it may be a good idea to start looking for one.
yes we need a coder and it is not easy to find a good and trusted one and to be frank we don trust in first place so it is even more difficult.

and we need to hurry because of v2 is around the corner? No cause there is a lot of time imo and in case we dont find a coder till then guess what we do? will we commit suicide? no
we have to eat and MP is not feeding us. trust me on that

we have a few options - for example we can close it > we can auction/sell it > we can give it away for free (because it is ours)

I still dont understand what we did to let our users lose? was it the cookie bot from Scott Hamper which produced the hash error and prevented users to win? serious questions cause I dont understand it

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBpVl0lUj8

Watch this video on how to use a Dicebot (free) to use Fibonacci strategy and win dicing Smiley thank me later

Fibonacci is just as flawed as other progression systems. Given unlimited funds, sure you can beat the house, but you don't have that, and there is a maximum bet / profit anyways...
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:32:29 PM

as you are quite new to MP Slack please let me tell you that it is very disappointing to see that the head dev of MP is posting screenshots of the Slack room conversation and not of the general room but from the Private = Direct Messages. I am not sure if MP would be happy if every member of MP slack Channel will post screenshots of conversations between MP owners and dev and app owners in whatever forum

I remember when there was a leakage of infos about discussions out of the general Slack room. MP owners immediately opened another room and invited trusted app owners in there. and it is still there with much less users than in general channel.

but to be frank and everyone in Slack know that I dont like private conversations on skype or by PM especially if it is stuff that everyone should be interested in. I like open conversations like now here in forum. so I have no problem at all that you are posting screenshots of Slack DMs or even from general channel or any channel there. but the rule tells not to do this!!!!!!!!!!

you are saying: "most likely what is happening is your users are placing bets before they get a response from the first bet"
maybe and it could be possible but my answer and my experience is that it also happens when I open the lottery and did not even one bet that means there was no first bet yet

and spamming bets? maybe and it could be possible but again it happens when user tries to do his first bet

and this was your great help?  I will not step down to your level and post our full Slack DM conversations. I respect the MP Slack channel rules but you and everyone are free to do so

and you will need a developer to migrate your application, so it may be a good idea to start looking for one.
yes we need a coder and it is not easy to find a good and trusted one and to be frank we don trust in first place so it is even more difficult.

and we need to hurry because of v2 is around the corner? No cause there is a lot of time imo and in case we dont find a coder till then guess what we do? will we commit suicide? no

we have a few options - for example we can close it > we can auction/sell it > we can give it away for free (because it is ours)

I still dont understand what we did to let our users lose? was it the cookie bot from Scott Hamper which produced the hash error and prevented users to win? serious questions cause I dont understand it

Reread that slack conversation. I specifically said that your developer needs to put a check on the submit button and disable it. I posted that private slack conversation as you have yet to acknowledge that I offered assistance to you.

As you were quick to point out, yes I am quite new to MP, but thats going on just about 6 months now. I was not affiliated / involved with the previous development plans and have been implementing my own rendition of the API. I have been forthcoming with the plans and a procurement timeline.

You should hire a developer to investigate the cookie issue. I cannot speak for the rest of the MP team, but I personally will  not be offering my assistance to you anymore as it does no good.

Again, I still do not understand why you chose to attack me / mp when we came to defend you.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:43:43 PM

Reread that slack conversation. I specifically said that your developer needs to put a check on the submit button and disable it. I posted that private slack conversation as you have yet to acknowledge that I offered assistance to you.

As you were quick to point out, yes I am quite new to MP, but thats going on just about 6 months now. I was not affiliated / involved with the previous development plans and have been implementing my own rendition of the API. I have been forthcoming with the plans and a procurement timeline.

You should hire a developer to investigate the cookie issue. I cannot speak for the rest of the MP team, but I personally will  not be offering my assistance to you anymore as it does no good.

Again, I still do not understand why you chose to attack me / mp when we came to defend you.

what cookie issue? did we cheat with the cookie issue and prevented users to win?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

what cookie issue? did we cheat with the cookie issue and prevented users to win?

Like I said, I didn't make that acquisition. You will have to hire a developer to investigate your codebase and figure it out with Eric.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:15:42 PM

Like I said, I didn't make that acquisition. You will have to hire a developer to investigate your codebase and figure it out with Eric.

we are a MP app and you are MP head dev

did we cheat our customers we this cookie issue? was eric cheated by us and we prevented him to win on our app?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: