Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31182 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

i think anti god posting should be illegal and punishable too.

I think any book which condones slavery should be burned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Why stop with books? Burn the Constitution so you don't have to be in slavery through taxes.

^^ More Crazy shit christians say ^^

Well? The Constitution enforces taxes, which are a form of slavery. It's starting to turn into more crazy shit that Moloch says.

Cool

Stick with the subject of this thread: Crazy shit the Bible says, not crazy shit BADecker says.  We can compile your ridiculous posts into one thread.  The shear volume of your idiotic posts would make a nice kindle book.

God clearly specified who can be slave, how to beat slaves, how slaves should be treated as property that can be passed on as inheritance.

I am surprised that religious ideologies have not been banned yet.  All religions are evil and should be banned.

I'll try. But it isn't easy. Why not? Because crazy stuff in the Bible is simply reports about what others say and do... not crazy stuff that the Bible commands or condones.

For example. The slavery issue. When you read the areas of the Bible that seem to condone slavery, you will see that the people could barely be made to obey the logical Ten Commandments, just like today. Many times they turned against God, Who had just saved them from slavery in Egypt. In other words, to get the people to move into complete non-slavery would have been a sudden big jump for them, and they would have rejected God entirely. So, to keep the people from rejecting the logic of non-slavery, God twisted slavery into something that was bearable for both the people and the slaves.

When you think that the Bible condones or commands crazy stuff, you need to examine it a little more thoroughly so that you can see that it isn't crazy at all.

Further on the slavery issue. The laws of government were different in those far-past days. They didn't have something like Social Security and Welfare in the way we do. When a person fell on hard times, he often volunteered to become a slave just to get some support... some food to eat. Which would you rather be if it were you? A slave? Or dead from starvation?

Further. There are loads of secular books filled with crazy writings that are worse than the writings in the religious books, including the Bible. Why not condemn those writings?

Further. The word religion, by definition, includes everybody, including those who claim to have no religion. Look at the complete definition of religion - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. Those people who claim to not have a religion, simply have a religion of no religion. Getting rid of religion would get rid of all people... and their writings. Is that what you are really after... death for all people? Well, it seems that such is what we are getting, because everybody dies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:06:32 AM

i think anti god posting should be illegal and punishable too.

I think any book which condones slavery should be burned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Why stop with books? Burn the Constitution so you don't have to be in slavery through taxes.

^^ More Crazy shit christians say ^^

Well? The Constitution enforces taxes, which are a form of slavery. It's starting to turn into more crazy shit that Moloch says.

Cool

Stick with the subject of this thread: Crazy shit the Bible says, not crazy shit BADecker says.  We can compile your ridiculous posts into one thread.  The shear volume of your idiotic posts would make a nice kindle book.

God clearly specified who can be slave, how to beat slaves, how slaves should be treated as property that can be passed on as inheritance.

I am surprised that religious ideologies have not been banned yet.  All religions are evil and should be banned.

I'll try. But it isn't easy. Why not? Because crazy stuff in the Bible is simply reports about what others say and do... not crazy stuff that the Bible commands or condones.

For example. The slavery issue. When you read the areas of the Bible that seem to condone slavery, you will see that the people could barely be made to obey the logical Ten Commandments, just like today. Many times they turned against God, Who had just saved them from slavery in Egypt. In other words, to get the people to move into complete non-slavery would have been a sudden big jump for them, and they would have rejected God entirely. So, to keep the people from rejecting the logic of non-slavery, God twisted slavery into something that was bearable for both the people and the slaves.

When you think that the Bible condones or commands crazy stuff, you need to examine it a little more thoroughly so that you can see that it isn't crazy at all.

Further on the slavery issue. The laws of government were different in those far-past days. They didn't have something like Social Security and Welfare in the way we do. When a person fell on hard times, he often volunteered to become a slave just to get some support... some food to eat. Which would you rather be if it were you? A slave? Or dead from starvation?

Further. There are loads of secular books filled with crazy writings that are worse than the writings in the religious books, including the Bible. Why not condemn those writings?

Further. The word religion, by definition, includes everybody, including those who claim to have no religion. Look at the complete definition of religion - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. Those people who claim to not have a religion, simply have a religion of no religion. Getting rid of religion would get rid of all people... and their writings. Is that what you are really after... death for all people? Well, it seems that such is what we are getting, because everybody dies.

Cool

Slavery is wrong, always was, always will be.

Your God is wrong.  End of story.

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

I agree all religions should be banned since those are evil, money should also be banned since those are evil. Even humans, all humans are doing something that best describes to an evil, therefore humans should also be banned. Anything that ever existed should not exist including evil.

Tho that sounds idiotic as well. Purely  nonsense

Who told you that money is evil?  Karl Marx?

As for humans, some sick animals need to be put down.

Religions are evil because they force people into a Bronze Age world view.  They are institutionalized cults.

Religious folks cannot think for themselves.  They are zombies, enslaved by the cult they were born into.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Who told you that money is evil?  Karl Marx?

Religions are evil because they force people into a Bronze Age world view.  They are institutionalized cults.

Religious folks cannot think for themselves.  They are zombies, enslaved by the cult they were born into.

Nope that is just my personal perception of what the love of money can do and that is the reality. Therefore I have concluded that obviously money is the root of evil.

All human beings are doing something evil. Hate, gluttony,pride we all have that thing. So basically we should all be put down.

Lastly, the things that you are telling about religions best describes to human evil doings. Above all god still existed to whatever ways possible and that is undeniable
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Who told you that money is evil?  Karl Marx?

Religions are evil because they force people into a Bronze Age world view.  They are institutionalized cults.

Religious folks cannot think for themselves.  They are zombies, enslaved by the cult they were born into.

Nope that is just my personal perception of what the love of money can do and that is the reality. Therefore I have concluded that obviously money is the root of evil.

All human beings are doing something evil. Hate, gluttony,pride we all have that thing. So basically we should all be put down.

Lastly, the things that you are telling about religions best describes to human evil doings. Above all god still existed to whatever ways possible and that is undeniable

You might want to re-phrase your last two sentences.  They make no sense in English.

Are you saying that God exists no matter what?  God only exists in peoples' minds, nowhere else.

People invented over 5000+ Gods over the years, and countless religions.  Not sure what is your point.  

As for money, not sure what is your objection to it.  You prefer a barter system?  Sea shells, feathers, black rocks?

You have no idea what you are objecting to.  Money is evil?  Are you kidding me?  What is next? Bitcoin is evil?

You are lost aren't you?

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

You might want to re-phrase your last two sentences.  They make no sense in English.

Are you saying that God exists no matter what?  God only exists in peoples' minds, nowhere else.

People invented over 5000+ Gods over the years, and countless religions.  Not sure what is your point.  

As for money, not sure what is your objection to it.  You prefer a barter system?  Sea shells, feathers, black rocks?

You have no idea what you are objecting to.  Money is evil?  Are you kidding me?  What is next? Bitcoin is evil?

You are lost aren't you?

Did people really invented god? Or basically its the complete irony?

Who invented  humans by the way?
Of course I am completely aware of what is my objective.

Bitcoin is another type of money therefore it can also be a good source of evil isn't that obvious?

Yes, you are completely lost. Where do you think you were going when you die?

Lastly, you should also banned atheism cause no matter how will you deny it is just another kind of religion or a belief system.  Therefore atheist like you has no difference   of being a christian. If christians has faith to believe that there is god then the same thing goes to atheist. It requires faith to believe that there is no god
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Slavery is wrong if it is involuntary. God tells us to execute the person who steals someone else, and especially if he sells him. God is right.

But who are you to attempt to take away my freedom to make myself a slave if I want to? You would rather make me a slave to your ideals than let me be free to make myself a slave to other ideals if I want. You hypocrite.

You condemn yourself by forcing the idea that slavery is wrong onto other people who are happy to be slaves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Slavery is wrong if it is involuntary. God tells us to execute the person who steals someone else, and especially if he sells him. God is right.

But who are you to attempt to take away my freedom to make myself a slave if I want to? You would rather make me a slave to your ideals than let me be free to make myself a slave to other ideals if I want. You hypocrite.

You condemn yourself by forcing the idea that slavery is wrong onto other people who are happy to be slaves.

Cool

You are a social deviant.

Slavery is wrong because it causes harm.  Your God is a sadistic deviant.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 12:54:11 AM by BADecker

Your God is wrong.  End of story.

Cool

You are a social deviant.

Slavery is wrong because it causes harm.  Your God is a sadistic deviant.

You are a hypocrite. You want to make me and all people slaves to your philosophy. You would take away our freedom to become slaves to some other philosophy if we want. Why do you want to take our freedom away? You hypocritical slave-maker, you.

I enslave myself to Jesus Christ, Who gives me my freedom. After He gives me my freedom, I can further enslave myself to Him - wherein He will free me some more - or I can remain free.

But you want to take my freedom to be a slave away. And there are lots of people who want to be enslaved to Jesus. So you want to make us all slaves to your philosophy.

You slave-making hypocrite, you.

Christianity is NOT poison, Christianity is freedom. af_newbie is poison, and a hypocritical slave-maker.

Cool

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

All this is not needed, you dont't need to call the bible and Christians shit just because you don't believe in their religion ideology .

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

All this is not needed, you dont't need to call the bible and Christians shit just because you don't believe in their religion ideology .

You have to call a spade a spade.  Stupid ideas should be ridiculed so that we can move on as humanity.

Perpetuating Bronze Age or 6th century world view is just wrong.  The year is 2018, not 618.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

You have to call a spade a spade.  Stupid ideas should be ridiculed so that we can move on as humanity.

Perpetuating Bronze Age or 6th century world view is just wrong.  The year is 2018, not 618.

But since we have been devolving this whole time - evolution is a hoax, but entropy causes the devolution - people were way smarter in 618 than they are in2018.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:00:02 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

But since we have been devolving this whole time - evolution is a hoax, but entropy causes the devolution - people were way smarter in 618 than they are in2018.

Cool

Some people.  You are a prime example.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Cool

Some people.  You are a prime example.

Yep! It took a hundred times the study as it would have taken in 618, to find out that we are devolving.

But i don't blame you. It is much easier devolving and dreaming that you are evolving, than to face facts and find out you are devolving.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 02:47:59 PM

Added priceless post by BADecker to the 'Crazy Christians' wall of fame.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189526.msg53089650#msg53089650

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:36:18 PM

^^ More subtle deception from one of Satan's followers, who probably doesn't even know that he is following Satan.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 05:02:08 PM

^^ More subtle deception from one of Satan's followers, who probably doesn't even know that he is following Satan.

You do realize that fictional characters, well, are not real, don't you?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

You do realize that real characters, well, are not fictional, don't you?

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

You do realize that real characters, well, are not fictional, don't you?

I do.  Except your delusion is not real.  That is the point.

But you would not know it because, well, you are delusional.

magdaniewczas

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

Did you pee your pants last night?
woo, Christians are coming! little salafist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: