Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:31:12 PM

Hello

what is the current market cap of TrumpV2`?

Regards,
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:19:48 PM

IMHO, one of the main focus should be getting this coin on an exchange such as bittrex or poloniex. Yobit and C-Cex are decent for pump and dump coins. But a coin such as trump deserves better. Trump winning NEW YORK last night would have sent trumpcoin to new highs had it been on quality exchanges. Lets not make the same mistake "IF" Trump happens to get the nomination.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

IMHO, one of the main focus should be getting this coin on an exchange such as bittrex or poloniex. Yobit and C-Cex are decent for pump and dump coins. But a coin such as trump deserves better. Trump winning NEW YORK last night would have sent trumpcoin to new highs had it been on quality exchanges. Lets not make the same mistake "IF" Trump happens to get the nomination.

I agree.

We have filed requests with both exchanges.

POLO has a coin request page at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Maybe if enough people go there and fill that out with why you want it there they'll wake up and list us?

Also the larger exchanges like to see community support. Tweet stuff. Tag us and the exchanges.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:31:15 PM

Hello

what is the current market cap of TrumpV2`?

Regards,
Tom

We have sent a few requests to CoinMarketCap with instructions for displaying the correct coin supply and market cap. Their numbers are slightly low. Hopefully they will get that updated soon.

www.TrumpCoin.com
brandyalarm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:23:11 PM

What is Trump coin doing that no other coin has? (besides opportunistic name/symbol)

I understand devs had to stop using actual pictures of Trump like the original website had. But not having the comb over symbol prominent on the new page is a mistake imo. The best bet for moon shot is mainstream media picking up on the novelty of the symbol. It really is perfect and fun without being insulting to the Don. Should be the #1 promotion tool.

No one made us take anything down. We decided to advance our professional image in a way that still shows respect to the man. We are following his business strategies, supporting his goals and messages, and practicing the things we've learned from his successes.

Mr.Trump does not plaster pictures of his mentors all over his website. We had fun with it for a while, but it was time to put on our game face.

You decided to make sure you wouldn't get sued.

"following his business strategies, supporting his goals and messages, and practicing the things we've learned from his successes".....fine What is Trump coin doing that no other coin has? (besides opportunistic name/symbol)

This is in the very first page of this thread and the website.

Donald Trump is a Liberty Loving - Free Speech - Anti PC - Unapologizing - Fair Trade Capitalist. We are free society advocates who embrace all those ideals and whilst Donald Trump may not embrace all of ours he is undoubtedly the only major western politician attempting advance the concept of a truly free society. We believe the basic concept of what digital currency is and its purpose has been mostly forgotten in the Crypto currency scene. Few, if any alt currency projects mention why Satoshi invented Bitcoin and do not promote the prime directive of a currency controlled by the people for the people free from the grip of the globalist establishment. Satoshi was clearly a free society advocate. This is a big part of what Trump Coin embraces.

Trump Coin isn’t just any other coin. It unashamedly promotes an ideological free society message. Of course Trump Coin is also for smart investors. Yes, we want you to make money, as much as you possibly can. To help facilitate this and increase value over time Trump Coin will be rolling out some of the most cutting edge Technology

The coin is ideological based and has incorporated Trump as the figurehead because of some of his personal beliefs (yes were are supporters). As well as that we just made the coin a very high tech building platform. Before the coin swap to V2 Trumps it was a standard legacy coin without a possible limited future. We are looking after our investors and actually pushing the coin in to a league the Donald Trump name deserves. The website was previously only images of Donald Trump which was to be perfectly honest a little cheap. The changes have absolutely nothing to do with fear of being sued. On the contrary, if he were to endorse the coin it would be this one, not the legacy one because it isn’t an opportunistic money fleecing operation.

Yeah I read all that before I asked my question.

V2 swap was just so Trump coin has the ability to do something different. Other coins already have that functionality. All the other talking points have been accomplished by bitcoin.

I'm not criticizing the opportunistic gimmick part. I think its excellent. That's why I bought some. I thinks its a mistake to distance yourself from it.

Seriously, What is Trump coin doing that no other coin has?
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:27:52 PM

What is Trump coin doing that no other coin has? (besides opportunistic name/symbol)

I understand devs had to stop using actual pictures of Trump like the original website had. But not having the comb over symbol prominent on the new page is a mistake imo. The best bet for moon shot is mainstream media picking up on the novelty of the symbol. It really is perfect and fun without being insulting to the Don. Should be the #1 promotion tool.

No one made us take anything down. We decided to advance our professional image in a way that still shows respect to the man. We are following his business strategies, supporting his goals and messages, and practicing the things we've learned from his successes.

Mr.Trump does not plaster pictures of his mentors all over his website. We had fun with it for a while, but it was time to put on our game face.

You decided to make sure you wouldn't get sued.

"following his business strategies, supporting his goals and messages, and practicing the things we've learned from his successes".....fine What is Trump coin doing that no other coin has? (besides opportunistic name/symbol)

This is in the very first page of this thread and the website.

Donald Trump is a Liberty Loving - Free Speech - Anti PC - Unapologizing - Fair Trade Capitalist. We are free society advocates who embrace all those ideals and whilst Donald Trump may not embrace all of ours he is undoubtedly the only major western politician attempting advance the concept of a truly free society. We believe the basic concept of what digital currency is and its purpose has been mostly forgotten in the Crypto currency scene. Few, if any alt currency projects mention why Satoshi invented Bitcoin and do not promote the prime directive of a currency controlled by the people for the people free from the grip of the globalist establishment. Satoshi was clearly a free society advocate. This is a big part of what Trump Coin embraces.

Trump Coin isn’t just any other coin. It unashamedly promotes an ideological free society message. Of course Trump Coin is also for smart investors. Yes, we want you to make money, as much as you possibly can. To help facilitate this and increase value over time Trump Coin will be rolling out some of the most cutting edge Technology

The coin is ideological based and has incorporated Trump as the figurehead because of some of his personal beliefs (yes were are supporters). As well as that we just made the coin a very high tech building platform. Before the coin swap to V2 Trumps it was a standard legacy coin without a possible limited future. We are looking after our investors and actually pushing the coin in to a league the Donald Trump name deserves. The website was previously only images of Donald Trump which was to be perfectly honest a little cheap. The changes have absolutely nothing to do with fear of being sued. On the contrary, if he were to endorse the coin it would be this one, not the legacy one because it isn’t an opportunistic money fleecing operation.

Yeah I read all that before I asked my question.

V2 swap was just so Trump coin has the ability to do something different. Other coins already have that functionality. All the other talking points have been accomplished by bitcoin.

I'm not criticizing the opportunistic gimmick part. I think its excellent. That's why I bought some. I thinks its a mistake to distance yourself from it.

I too would like to see this question answered.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

We are not pioneering any new technologies here, but there are several points worth discussing that I believe are already starting to make us stand out.

- We are bridging gaps between old and new techs and connecting them together with some rather unique utility to create a best-of-both-worlds environment. Yes, we are piggybacking off of many already existing successful projects. Many pioneers have stood before us and accomplished many great things. The wheel is already invented. We aren't here to re-invent it.

- We are building several user-friendly professional services that cater to newcomers to hold their hands through the process of entering the crypto world.

- We are running a full blown service desk/help desk with enterprise-grade tools and standards, directly supporting our users in the most professionally helpful ways possible.

- We will be directly supporting and endorsing other coins in the very near future (read days) in an attempt to develop a community atmosphere of corporate social responsibility among competitors.

- We are listening to you and carefully and continuously adjusting our goals and methods to meet your needs.

- We are preparing campaigns for public awareness and economic re-education in some easily attainable spotlights.

- We are an honest and dedicated team of like-minded individuals who sincerely want to make a difference in the world and believe we know how.

- We aren't dumping our own coins on you for selfish profits that ultimately destroy our projects. We are actually swallowing our own medicine.

You're right though. There isn't much there in the way of bleeding-edge, cut-throat technology that we ourselves can say we own. Also, admittedly, there are other coin devs out there that have proven honesty, sincerity and dedication above most others and have found great success by those practices.

Trumpcoin does not aim to beat you and your coin with your own tech. It's not about crushing the competition to get their volume. It's about creating new volume that we can all enjoy.

Trumpcoin is all about sending a message out to the world to show them how crypto can make a difference in world economics and freedom.

We aren't trying to distance ourselves from our message or the man that inspired us. We are simply trying to build forward in a way that he could actually feel good about endorsing, should he ever consider the notion.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:59:49 PM

www.TrumpCoin.com
brandyalarm

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:15:15 PM

We are not pioneering any new technologies here, but there are several points worth discussing that I believe are already starting to make us stand out.

- We are bridging gaps between old and new techs and connecting them together with some rather unique utility to create a best-of-both-worlds environment. Yes, we are piggybacking off of many already existing successful projects. Many pioneers have stood before us and accomplished many great things. The wheel is already invented. We aren't here to re-invent it.

- We are building several user-friendly professional services that cater to newcomers to hold their hands through the process of entering the crypto world.

- We are running a full blown service desk/help desk with enterprise-grade tools and standards, directly supporting our users in the most professionally helpful ways possible.

- We will be directly supporting and endorsing other coins in the very near future (read days) in an attempt to develop a community atmosphere of corporate social responsibility among competitors.

- We are listening to you and carefully and continuously adjusting our goals and methods to meet your needs.

- We are preparing campaigns for public awareness and economic re-education in some easily attainable spotlights.

- We are an honest and dedicated team of like-minded individuals who sincerely want to make a difference in the world and believe we know how.

- We aren't dumping our own coins on you for selfish profits that ultimately destroy our projects. We are actually swallowing our own medicine.

You're right though. There isn't much there in the way of bleeding-edge, cut-throat technology that we ourselves can say we own. Also, admittedly, there are other coin devs out there that have proven honesty, sincerity and dedication above most others and have found great success by those practices.

Trumpcoin does not aim to beat you and your coin with your own tech. It's not about crushing the competition to get their volume. It's about creating new volume that we can all enjoy.

Trumpcoin is all about sending a message out to the world to show them how crypto can make a difference in world economics and freedom.

We aren't trying to distance ourselves from our message or the man that inspired us. We are simply trying to build forward in a way that he could actually feel good about endorsing, should he ever consider the notion.

Thanks. That's a good honest answer. I appreciate the effort you guys are putting into the project.

I think the coin has potential to be a major alt coin. I'll continue to long term hold my not insignificant amount of Trumps.

"We are listening to you and carefully and continuously adjusting our goals and methods to meet your needs."

My two cents:
-Comb over symbol front and center always.
-Go back to pictures of Trump. (First website was way more fun, looked better on mobile)
-Trump doesn't take himself too serious, that's why people like him.

The above is key to the coin getting sucked up in the mainstream news Trump tornado.
halefire94

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:09:06 PM

So my coins just transferred to my wallet this morning, how long until I can begin staking?
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:33:20 PM

So my coins just transferred to my wallet this morning, how long until I can begin staking?

Your mileage may vary. It can take as long as 24 hours to begin staking.

Your wallet has to stay running in order to stake. There is an option in Settings to minimize to tray. I use that in mine to keep it always running without being in my way.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:31:38 PM

Your wallet has to stay running in order to stake. There is an option in Settings to minimize to tray. I use that in mine to keep it always running without being in my way.

Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:35:02 PM

Looking back over the charts of Ron Paul coin and its trading history. I must admit Trump Coin is severely under valued. As a community we must take advantage of this maybe once in a life time opportunity. Trumps honestly should be trading in the range of .001xxxxxx per coin. 6k - 8k is way too cheap.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:40:37 PM

Looking back over the charts of Ron Paul coin and its trading history. I must admit Trump Coin is severely under valued. As a community we must take advantage of this maybe once in a life time opportunity. Trumps honestly should be trading in the range of .001xxxxxx per coin. 6k - 8k is way too cheap.

shhh!!! I'm still buying! lol

www.TrumpCoin.com
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:16:32 PM

Wondering whether I can run two wallets on the same machine
using the -datadir= option on startup?

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:23:28 PM

Wondering whether I can run two wallets on the same machine
using the -datadir= option on startup?

There will be a port conflict when attempting this.

Mind if I ask why you would want to run two instances?

www.TrumpCoin.com
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:40:03 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 10:50:43 PM by MysterE

So I can then re-block coins by sending between wallets, I know
I can do on the same wallet but I would like to run another wallet.

I'll have to put it on one of my other machines then.

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:41:57 PM

Submiteed to Poloniex. Submit people.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:52:46 PM

Thanks we appreciate that. Wink The more the better. I must say I dont quite understand why Trex and Polo haven’t
listed the coin yet. Its clear the project has just jettisoned in to another league.

Ideological -  Free Society - Original Prime Directive of A Decentralized Currency - Tech

and whilst Im at it.

WELL DONE DONALD TRUMP THE WEST NEEDS YOU! -  NOT JUST THE USA

Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:55:27 PM

Thanks we appreciate that. Wink The more the better. I must say I dont quite understand why Trex and Polo haven’t
listed the coin yet. Its clear the project has just jettisoned in to another league.

Ideological -  Free Society - Original Prime Directive of A Decentralized Currency - Tech

and whilst Im at it.

WELL DONE DONALD TRUMP THE WEST NEEDS YOU! -  NOT JUST THE USA

Maybe it would be better if the DEVs would reach out to them on a personal level and see if any type of deals can be reached
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: