Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

Exchanges: I want to throw this out there and get some feedback. Good or bad.

I've been watching the three (3) main exchanges Trumpcoins are sold at for quite some time: C-Cex, YoBit and Safecex.
The discussion has been made before about getting onto other, smaller exchanges (not beneficial) and larger exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex. Trumpcoin is far from even getting close to being listed on those exchanges due to low volume and low pricing at present. The community is starting to gel and the word about Trumpcoin is beginning to grow which is awesome and important. But this isn't about chit-chats and discussions and memes of Donald. It's about the Trumpcoin and its value for those that believe in what Trump can do and those that invest in the Trumpcoin and its future financial value. I'd personally follow trump regardless of the coin. But I am invested in the coin and want to see it grow.

The current exchanges.
Safecex: At present there is heavy discussion at Safecex about stability and various investors not able to retrieve their various coins due to 'server' issues. I've neve traded here and I would not. I've watched the order book and I think it's bot driven alot. Be warned.

YoBit: I've used them alot in the past and they generally have some of the lowest pricing. But there is so much trolling and pump n dumping there that I don't think Trumpcoin will ever grow in volume. Not to mention troubles with support tickets that I have never gotten responses too. And many people swear that it's infested with trading bots. Trade at your own risk.

C-Cex: This at present is the only exchange I trade through for Trumpcoin. They have always been very responsive to any issues I've had and have an active support/discussion thread on Reddit. Pricing is generally slightly higher than YoBit but not a lot. I will continue to trade there. This is my suggestion for Trumpcoin followers.

In order for us to at least get the Trumpcoin volume up and keep the price increasing I feel we need to stick together. I will recommend this exchange to any of my friends and followers. My 2 satoshis worth.  Wink

+1 I agree

Theres nothing here I disagree with

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:37:45 PM

Hy Guys I realy like our new video! Great work. I think we need to do some basic tutorials about how to buy Trumpcoins and where the newbie can do that. That's why I started this. But I need a little help. Can you please help me to add Some video tutorials. About exchangers about registration and finally to buy Trumps. You can see the topics on the site. We must help to all new Trumpsters and Let's Make Crypto Great Again Together. Here is my work I need to finish some details but videos are most important here. The site looks great on cell phone too. http://princajaba.wix.com/trumpdeals

Write to my email: emilsamsarov@gmail.com

Thanks Long live the Trump!

heyo

sent an email through

site looks pretty neat, nice work Smiley

I'm putting together an infographic that explains Trumpcoin and how to buy it.   I may also do a quick instructional video showing the basics, could be helpful for newcomers to crypto.

Will link both here when done.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:13:22 AM

Hy Guys I realy like our new video! Great work. I think we need to do some basic tutorials about how to buy Trumpcoins and where the newbie can do that. That's why I started this. But I need a little help. Can you please help me to add Some video tutorials. About exchangers about registration and finally to buy Trumps. You can see the topics on the site. We must help to all new Trumpsters and Let's Make Crypto Great Again Together. Here is my work I need to finish some details but videos are most important here. The site looks great on cell phone too. http://princajaba.wix.com/trumpdeals

Write to my email: emilsamsarov@gmail.com

Thanks Long live the Trump!

heyo

sent an email through

site looks pretty neat, nice work Smiley

I'm putting together an infographic that explains Trumpcoin and how to buy it.   I may also do a quick instructional video showing the basics, could be helpful for newcomers to crypto.

Will link both here when done.

hey i've got a studio for video stuff

if you want send me the infographic in its individual layers and i can cut it up in 3D and edit with an actor's explanatory voice-over
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:48:28 AM

Exchanges: I want to throw this out there and get some feedback. Good or bad.

I've been watching the three (3) main exchanges Trumpcoins are sold at for quite some time: C-Cex, YoBit and Safecex.
The discussion has been made before about getting onto other, smaller exchanges (not beneficial) and larger exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex. Trumpcoin is far from even getting close to being listed on those exchanges due to low volume and low pricing at present. The community is starting to gel and the word about Trumpcoin is beginning to grow which is awesome and important. But this isn't about chit-chats and discussions and memes of Donald. It's about the Trumpcoin and its value for those that believe in what Trump can do and those that invest in the Trumpcoin and its future financial value. I'd personally follow trump regardless of the coin. But I am invested in the coin and want to see it grow.

The current exchanges.
Safecex: At present there is heavy discussion at Safecex about stability and various investors not able to retrieve their various coins due to 'server' issues. I've neve traded here and I would not. I've watched the order book and I think it's bot driven alot. Be warned.

YoBit: I've used them alot in the past and they generally have some of the lowest pricing. But there is so much trolling and pump n dumping there that I don't think Trumpcoin will ever grow in volume. Not to mention troubles with support tickets that I have never gotten responses too. And many people swear that it's infested with trading bots. Trade at your own risk.

C-Cex: This at present is the only exchange I trade through for Trumpcoin. They have always been very responsive to any issues I've had and have an active support/discussion thread on Reddit. Pricing is generally slightly higher than YoBit but not a lot. I will continue to trade there. This is my suggestion for Trumpcoin followers.

In order for us to at least get the Trumpcoin volume up and keep the price increasing I feel we need to stick together. I will recommend this exchange to any of my friends and followers. My 2 satoshis worth.  Wink

+1 I agree

Theres nothing here I disagree with

Could not agree anymore!
BitFomo

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:15:41 AM

TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:24:29 AM

he's just bulkin m8 you wouldn't understand

needs fuel for the trump train

BitFomo

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:29:02 AM

I promise you he didnt eat a bite of that garbage. It was purely a photo op to show the average american how he is 'just like you'.

Look at the untouched diet coke, burger, and ketchup packets.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:00:42 AM

hahah great photo to increase popularity making him to be like an ordinary american guy, but I also agree with you mate, trump will not taste that as he had so many things to consider with his health concerns. but if he can make it happen why not trying him to win and the coin will win together with his name. rise and ride to the moon.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:22:56 AM

http://fortune.com/2016/02/19/donald-trump-fast-food/

"Donald Trump may be a billionaire, but he has a sweet spot for a surprising cuisine: fast food.

In an interview with Anderson Cooper at a CNN town hall with South Carolina voters on Thursday, the Republican presidential candidate admitted he’s particularly fond of McDonald’s  MCD 0.43%  and Burger King  BKW 0.00% .

He likes the chains’ fish, Big Macs, and Quarter Pounders, he revealed. Trump also goes for KFC  YUM -0.18%  and Wendy’s  WEN -0.58% .

“It’s great stuff,” he told Cooper. And apparently it isn’t just the food he enjoys so much—he appreciates the chains’ cleanliness and food safety.

“One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger and you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business,” he said. “I like cleanliness, and I think you’re better off going there than maybe some place that you have no idea where the food is coming from.”" (from February)

He's a giant germaphobe and has endorsed mcdonalds, pizza hut and god knows how many other fast food joints over the years

i can imagine he took a bite
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

Hi Guys I do some site work to TrumpDeals site today I add a counter on HomePage write specification about Trumpcoin and Starting to think about the idea MyTrumpShop. There is a lot to do. When videos how to buy Trumpcoins with Bitcoins are ready I am goin to upload them so everybody will face no difficulty to buy Trumps. http://princajaba.wix.com/trumpdeals

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

I think it would be a neat idea to hold a trumpcoin fundraiser for trump's presidential campaign. We could start off with the initial 200k trumps and then additional trumpcoins would be donated by trump(coin) supporters. Then on the website we could have some sort of widget that allows people to see how many trumpcoins are currently raised for trump's presidential campaign. Maybe we could add a donation page that shows the donations from highest to lowest and shows the note from those transactions? The amount and note would be displayed on an image representing the trump wall Cool, kind of like leaving a message on mr trumps wall.

Would it also be possible to leverage TETH tech to build a smart contract for the fundraiser?

Anyway I was just wondering if people would like the idea, we can always flesh it out later.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:11:12 PM

I promise you he didnt eat a bite of that garbage. It was purely a photo op to show the average american how he is 'just like you'.

Look at the untouched diet coke, burger, and ketchup packets.

Trump gets along and prefers the working classes.  A class of people who have had no voice for over 40 years
 Deal with it.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:16:10 PM

I think it would be a neat idea to hold a trumpcoin fundraiser for trump's presidential campaign. We could start off with the initial 200k trumps and then additional trumpcoins would be donated by trump(coin) supporters. Then on the website we could have some sort of widget that allows people to see how many trumpcoins are currently raised for trump's presidential campaign. Maybe we could add a donation page that shows the donations from highest to lowest and shows the note from those transactions? The amount and note would be displayed on an image representing the trump wall Cool, kind of like leaving a message on mr trumps wall.

Would it also be possible to leverage TETH tech to build a smart contract for the fundraiser?

Anyway I was just wondering if people would like the idea, we can always flesh it out later.

Peopel can donate to the Trump Fund if they wish, but the point is to increase the value of Trump Coin
and henc increase the donation value of the 200k coins. What we really need is people buying the coins
from the sells, not so much donating to the fund which could turn out to be a large amount of $ if
certain things happened. What your suggesting is a lot of work for something that doesnt really help
the price. Appreciated suggestion however, thanks.  Wink
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

Info

There are 300k coins left in the Trump Fund.

200k are reserved for the donation and 100k is reserved for direct sales.
Those direct sales income will then be spent buyiing coins directly from
the sells.

I will provide the addresses of these funds for all to see.

And I may as well mention me and the programmer still have 300k coins.
We have sold 200k between us since listing.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:39:42 PM

Info

There are 300k coins left in the Trump Fund.

200k are reserved for the donation and 100k is reserved for direct sales.
Those direct sales income will then be spent buyiing coins directly from
the sells.

I will provide the addresses of these funds for all to see.

And I may as well mention me and the programmer still have 300k coins.
We have sold 200k between us since listing.

Such an honest Dev.  Mr. Trump is proud.   

TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

1k views for the Introducing Trumpcoin video y'all...small milestone but a milestone nonetheless

Happy to put out more if needed and can help with marketing viral strategy based on media manipulation where possible

If you'd like any more content please tell me what you're after specifically, what designs and aesthetics you need etc.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (my trump address if you're so kind as to donate to the TrumpCoinContent Moon Fund)

M A G A
A
G
A

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:08:42 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 04:58:17 PM by Depredation

I think we should have a page on the site that says value of current trump donation in $ in real time

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:21:18 PM

1k views for the Introducing Trumpcoin video y'all...small milestone but a milestone nonetheless

Happy to put out more if needed and can help with marketing viral strategy based on media manipulation where possible

If you'd like any more content please tell me what you're after specifically, what designs and aesthetics you need etc.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (my trump address if you're so kind as to donate to the TrumpCoinContent Moon Fund)

M A G A
A
G
A

Sent you 500 TRUMP coins, more videos can't hurt good job!!!!
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:47:41 PM

M A G A
A
G
A

Sent you 500 TRUMP coins, more videos can't hurt good job!!!!

Thanks man! Really appreciate it, helps me out a tonne Smiley

I'll start putting together a few other bits and pieces
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:37:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 05:51:40 PM by Signal7

Updated: www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org
 - Updated Telerik libraries to 2016 Q2
 - Added real-time coin statistics and promo video
 - Removed/hid WIP links

Updated: www.MakeMoneyGreatAgain.org
 - Very minor css changes for now

** Much more to come over the next few days once the dev releases the new public image of the coin project.
 ** All community contributions will be added as those are completed by you all (videos, artwork, websites, articles, etc)

Please continue to report any bugs, typos or suggestions that you come across.

I think we should have a page on the site that says value of current trump donation in $ in real time
Great suggestion. Working on it.
Next update should have it. I'll maybe also create an html widget for this that can be used on WIX sites, etc.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: