Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:55:35 PM

From 2 hours on CCex Twitter is this:

Tweets by ‎@CryptoCurrEncyX

C-CEX.com ‎@CryptoCurrEncyX

PresidentTrumpCoin [PRES] listed!
    http://trump.2016coin.org
    https://c-cex.com/?p=pres-btc
    https://c-cex.com/?p=pres-usd
    #PresidentTrumpCoin #pres $pres

PresidentTrumpCoin [PRES]Huh Anyone know about this coin,its somehow connected with Trump Coin???

No wallet no info no nothing?
Edit: Its a token with 60 billion supply, maybe related to teth? im not sure

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

Can you put a way to donate trump to the campaign fund on the new site?
Or even better have people be able to donate usd and you buy trump off of the market with it then add it to the trump fund
This way people can avoid the mess of buying their own BTC and still support with trumpcoin.

The updated site and ann will be online in about an hour. I will update the Ann with the extra info such a donation address
etc.

This way people can avoid the mess of buying their own BTC and still support with trumpcoin.

Thought about it over and over and honestly there is no easy way. I wish there was. The community can help
with show me how videos and there is information on the website.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:42:56 PM

PresidentTrumpCoin [PRES]Huh Anyone know about this coin,its somehow connected with Trump Coin???

Nothing to do with this project.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:46:44 PM

The price of this will go up after he becomes our next president. Better to invest now, before it's too late.  Grin
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:54:33 PM

Looks like a FUD campaign if you look at their website.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:01:19 PM

If anything it just gives us more publicity instead of them because it just says trump coin on their site  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:23:27 PM

ANN AND WEBSITE UPDATED

The intention is to keep it simple. We want Trump Supporters buying the coin. They dont need to
know the inner working of digital currency. If their interested they will find that out. The important
thing for the community is to encourage them to buy (not scream at them of course), and in doing
so not only can they donate their intended original amount they can profit from their donation as
will the value of the Trump Fund.

We still need some decent ‘how to videos’, particualrly ones that take newcomers through the
process of buying BTC to buying Trumps. Something like that would be very helpful. Im going
to commission an offocial Trump Coin video. The one already done is great, but the main Trump
Coin video needs to explain what it is and what its purpose is within the first 15 seconds.
I will get this done next week and send it to our Youtube guy. Of course anyone is encouraged to
create Trump Coin centric videos.

Another reminder of the Teth token giveaway which I will do this coming week. Its going to be quite
random, but aimed mainly at the loyalists on teh thread. Whilst not tradeable yet I think that will change soon
now that DAO has been released. The next time Teth tokens will be available will be after the
election. Trump Coin owners can choose to swap them for Teths on a 1 to 1 basis. Swapped
Trump Coins will be burned.

ABOUT
Whilst Donald Trump is campaigning to become President, the prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project.
200,000 Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes
the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes. Its really quite simple: The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase.
If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation.
If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic. However, we cannot rely on this
so therefor its up to us Trump Supporters to make sure we donate to his campaign helping to send him directly to the White House.
Example: You have allocated a $50 donation and you buy $50 of Trump Coins @ 5 cents each. A few days later the coin is valued @ 10 cents each.
Your now in 100% profit. In a nutshell, not only can you donate your original intended amount to the campaign you can also profit from your original donation.
What you do with your profits is up to you and of course you can donate all your proceeds to Trumps election campaign if you wished.
However, we like the idea that theres something in it for you to. As Donald Trump says - he wants to make you all better off financially!

BUYING TRUMP COINS WITH BITCOIN
To purchase Trump coins you require Bitcoin. If your new to Digital currencies it can seem a daunting and complicated process.
However, it isn’t as complex as it first seems and of course were here to help in any way we can.
Check out this guide: which explains how you can get hold of Bitcoin
which can then be used to purchase Trump Coins. Take your time, read and follow the instructions and you will prevail.
If you have difficulties please join the Bitcointalk forum and post a query here on the official Trump Coin thread asking for help.
Dont worry, its a friendly community of Trump supporters who will gladly help you out.

BUYING TRUMP COINS MANUALLY
Whilst we recommend buying Trump Coins with Bitcoin you can also buy direct via paypal. Due to Paypal regulations we cannot set up an automatic system.
What you need to do is contact us on Skype: live: trumpcoined_1 Someone will then take you through the process manually in real time and you can pay instantly via paypal.
Note: Only transaction above $20 can be done using this method. All income from this method will be used to by Trump coins
from the sells on an exchange hence helping to increase the value of Trump Coin and by default the campaign donation.
Please note, a limited number of coins are available using this method.

TRUMP TECH AFTER THE ELECTION
After the election there may not be much demand for Trump Coin. Thats ok, because we have you covered in the form of Teth tokens.
What this means is you will be able to directly swap your Trump Coins on a 1 to 1 basis for Teth tokens which you can then trade just like you did with Trump Coin.
This of course builds in longevity to the project and your investment, and because Teth uses cutting edge Etherium based technology
this means we can eventually add many features such as smart contracts and Dapps - which are effectively just like the apps you use on your mobile devices.

So what are TETH Tokens good for?
TrumpCoin Ethereum is a Dapp environment for TrumpCoin. Dapps, or Distributed Apps,
are a new cutting-edge technology that is made possible by projects like Ethereum.
Dapps are like apps on your cellphone, except that they are decentralized to the blockchain
and exist in your Ethereum wallet. You will soon have the ability to activate the TrumpCoin Dapp Store inside of your Ethereum wallet.

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

www.trumpcoin.rocks

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

news

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:29:16 PM

Yep LordD said he was going to do it... And he did it. Nice site too...

Depredation

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:31:18 PM

Nice update!  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:47:16 PM

Yep LordD said he was going to do it... And he did it. Nice site too...

The site is a content curation service. They are not writing any of those articles.
The site is a template and all you do is link to the stories you want to show.
Its a good idea because in a couple of hours you can have something that
can look like a proffesional online news site.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:30:57 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 05:09:58 AM by CantStump

Or even better have people be able to donate usd and you buy trump off of the market with it then add it to the trump fund

The updated site and ann will be online in about an hour. I will update the Ann with the extra info such a donation address
etc.

Thought about it over and over and honestly there is no easy way. I wish there was. The community can help

Hey Chicken, you and devteam have been working really hard, wanted to let you know I've done already prepared most of a script and storyboard for the how-to video.  I've been reading what you were looking to have in it and tried to get to the point as quickly as possible while still making sure it's simple enough for the crypto-naive to understand.  

It's Sunday for me so I'm going to finish this off and then relax a bit.  I'll send everything to you and TrumpContentCreator as soon as it's done, you could use it as a framework for the final video if you want and just edit bits that need changing.    
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:27:36 PM

Top 100 TRUMP coin wallets are growing number 100 is now 3036 TRUMP coins!!! Top 10 TRUMP wallets are holding strong too!!!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:15:32 PM

Great news Dev!  Looking forward to the bright future of Trumpcoin.  Mr. Trump heading to the White House!

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

I have setup a wallet which holds the Trump Campaign Fund as well as the direct sales fund

Trump Fund Campaign Donation Address: TUH1KDnwVj5ELnsEokrPoSqi2jDKSUsgr9 - 200k Trumps

Trump Direct Sales Fund: TNE9aWPKjAbCU6qQtZZ1jWHDzU2c6xfWbt - 100k Trumps

All direct sales income will be used to purchase Trump Coins from the sell orders.

Any unsold will be added to the Trump Campaign Fund

If donating make sure you donate to the Trump Fund Campaign Address
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:29:33 PM

etc.

Hey Chicken, you and devteam have been working really hard, wanted to let you know I've done already prepared most of a script and storyboard for the how-to video.  I've been reading what you were looking to have in it and tried to get to the point as quickly as possible while still making sure it's simple enough for the crypto-naive to understand.  

It's Sunday for me so I'm going to finish this off and then relax a bit.  I'll send everything to you and TrumpContentCreator as soon as it's done, you could use it as a framework for the final video if you want and just edit bits that need changing.    

Excellent, look forward to it  Wink
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:48:49 PM

good shit, push it forward!

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:14:03 AM

heya chicken, sent through an email
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

Excellent, look forward to it  Wink

heya chicken, sent through an email

Draft script emailed to both of you Grin
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:52:49 AM

I noticed that Etherium DAO now is tradable on the exchanges so TETH also can be tradable.

As @chicken65 suggested I downloaded ETH wallet and waiting for TETH release. Hope to see the TETH on Poloniex  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:19:03 PM

This week we can do a bit of a giveaway. I dont know when they cant be tradeable but hopefully soon.
Indeed, download the Etherium wlalet as it takes a few days to sync
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: