Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:47:04 PM

I think it needs a little bit more about the coin itself, because its mainly just about trump until the very end.
Mention that we will have a trumpcoin fund for trump's campaign.

Edit: Or actually it could just be a pro trump ad sponsored by trumpcoin.

I like it as Pro trump. Like Trump Coin supporting Donald Trump for President.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:55:23 AM

WoW the entire TRUMP coin community is really coming together!!! Are new TRUMP coin video is posted in the comment section of are Facebook page that is boosted. More then 843 people looked at the post in a little more then 24 hours. I will keep a $30 a week facebook boost going. Next week we can have a vote on what to boost, I will pay for it. GREAT JOB EVER ONE!!!
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:05:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

Here you go ladies and gents

Above is the "Introducing: TrumpCoin" promotional video, bout a minute long and ready to roll out.

If there's any changes you want included in the bio or the video itself I'm happy to accommodate.

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I idiotically bought high when it was pumping about a month ago and missed out on some pretty hefty trumps. I don't expect any number but if you guys are feeling generous I'd love nothing more than to have 100k in Trumps to hold onto and watch grow (the amount I would have got had I timed it better as opposed to the 11k I goofed on ahah). I want to watch this thing reach at least 20$$ a Trump so I have no plans in dumping whatever little I can get my hands on. You're all the best and I'm stoked to be able to contribute in some small way. As well as the video above, I also have some history in generating viral attention and some blog/news coverage, the kind of coverage I think TrumpCoin really needs, so if anyone wants that I can do my best to get the ball rolling.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (here is my v2 TRUMP wallet, would make my year if you guys could help me moon with y'all in any small way)

If you like the vid would be happy to contribute more, I'm also a designer and run a few marketing pages.

hey y'all glad everyone's liking it so far Smiley

will start shilling it heavy to news sites myself but try tweeting Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo Yiannopolous etc. to see if they'd cover it
Any journalist you can, it makes all the difference. Also any youtube "reactors" (people that discuss whatevers trending) and especially big boy trump himself. I designed the video to be aesthetically synchronous to his campaign's other content and the footage shown is pretty clearly pro-trump. I think the video could help him understand what it is a lot better (and therefore be more likely to endorse it)

keep it up fellas
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:14:43 AM

for those wondering about it being more specific or primarily being a trump ad, i figured this would be good for the campaign angle and "introducing the coin". I'm more than happy to put more content together with specific focusses on how to buy, profitability, crypto markets etc.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:50:22 AM

for those wondering about it being more specific or primarily being a trump ad, i figured this would be good for the campaign angle and "introducing the coin". I'm more than happy to put more content together with specific focusses on how to buy, profitability, crypto markets etc.
I like the way you do  Wink
Expect some trumpcoin coming your way soon!

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:03:32 AM

I like the way you do  Wink
Expect some trumpcoin coming your way soon!

ahah i do my best Smiley

you're an angel bud, cheers!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:59:04 AM

Above is the "Introducing: TrumpCoin" promotional video, bout a minute long and ready to roll out.

If there's any changes you want included in the bio or the video itself I'm happy to accommodate.

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I idiotically bought high when it was pumping about a month ago and missed out on some pretty hefty trumps. I don't expect any number but if you guys are feeling generous I'd love nothing more than to have 100k in Trumps to hold onto and watch grow (the amount I would have got had I timed it better as opposed to the 11k I goofed on ahah). I want to watch this thing reach at least 20$$ a Trump so I have no plans in dumping whatever little I can get my hands on. You're all the best and I'm stoked to be able to contribute in some small way. As well as the video above, I also have some history in generating viral attention and some blog/news coverage, the kind of coverage I think TrumpCoin really needs, so if anyone wants that I can do my best to get the ball rolling.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (here is my v2 TRUMP wallet, would make my year if you guys could help me moon with y'all in any small way)

If you like the vid would be happy to contribute more, I'm also a designer and run a few marketing pages.

Nice video man!  Just a suggestion, can you put the Trumpcoin logo and trumpcoin.rocks at the beginning of the video also?  People who do not know what cryptocurrency is, will just think this is a regular video to promote Mr. Trump's campaign if they do not watch the video till the end.  Also, not sure if the Mr. Trump head logo is the new official logo, but that one honestly will attract supporters since the current one is an upside down Obama logo.  Dev, can you confirm which logo will be the official logo? 
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:12:04 PM

hey y'all glad everyone's liking it so far Smiley

will start shilling it heavy to news sites myself but try tweeting Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo Yiannopolous etc. to see if they'd cover it
Any journalist you can, it makes all the difference. Also any youtube "reactors" (people that discuss whatevers trending) and especially big boy trump himself. I designed the video to be aesthetically synchronous to his campaign's other content and the footage shown is pretty clearly pro-trump. I think the video could help him understand what it is a lot better (and therefore be more likely to endorse it)

keep it up fellas

Great stuff thanks  Smiley
If your doing more videos one that focusses more on the coins purpose would be excellent. I may have the new website up today so you will be able to get the information from that.
Send me your Trump address and Ill send some coins to you.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

Keep that active community vibe going guys. Its also up to you to make this project a success
and when people see community involvement its infectiou sand others want to get involved  Wink
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:17:04 PM

hey man

thanks!

Yeah absolutely, happy to keep pushing out content (can put together a few sample videos and tailor the branding of the fb page around the aesthetic of the new website)

The address is in the quoted part above but here also: TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

if you want, i can email you in regards to specific requests on further content etc.

cheers Smiley
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:27:19 PM

Hy Guys I realy like our new video! Great work. I think we need to do some basic tutorials about how to buy Trumpcoins and where the newbie can do that. That's why I started this. But I need a little help. Can you please help me to add Some video tutorials. About exchangers about registration and finally to buy Trumps. You can see the topics on the site. We must help to all new Trumpsters and Let's Make Crypto Great Again Together. Here is my work I need to finish some details but videos are most important here. The site looks great on cell phone too. http://princajaba.wix.com/trumpdeals

Write to my email: emilsamsarov@gmail.com

Thanks Long live the Trump!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:43:16 PM

Hy Guys I realy like our new video! Great work. I think we need to do some basic tutorials about how to buy Trumpcoins and where the newbie can do that. That's why I started this. But I need a little help. Can you please help me to add Some video tutorials. About exchangers about registration and finally to buy Trumps. You can see the topics on the site. We must help to all new Trumpsters and Let's Make Crypto Great Again Together. Here is my work I need to finish some details but videos are most important here. The site looks great on cell phone too. http://princajaba.wix.com/trumpdeals

Write to my email: emilsamsarov@gmail.com

Thanks Long live the Trump!

heyo

sent an email through

site looks pretty neat, nice work Smiley
Embat

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

Thank you friend! Yes it is neat nothing unnecessarily. I need only video tutorials hot to buy Trumps and the train is ready for the big Journey!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:01:20 PM

I sent you a reply TrumpContent friend Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:21:14 PM

Exchanges: I want to throw this out there and get some feedback. Good or bad.

I've been watching the three (3) main exchanges Trumpcoins are sold at for quite some time: C-Cex, YoBit and Safecex.
The discussion has been made before about getting onto other, smaller exchanges (not beneficial) and larger exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex. Trumpcoin is far from even getting close to being listed on those exchanges due to low volume and low pricing at present. The community is starting to gel and the word about Trumpcoin is beginning to grow which is awesome and important. But this isn't about chit-chats and discussions and memes of Donald. It's about the Trumpcoin and its value for those that believe in what Trump can do and those that invest in the Trumpcoin and its future financial value. I'd personally follow trump regardless of the coin. But I am invested in the coin and want to see it grow.

The current exchanges.
Safecex: At present there is heavy discussion at Safecex about stability and various investors not able to retrieve their various coins due to 'server' issues. I've neve traded here and I would not. I've watched the order book and I think it's bot driven alot. Be warned.

YoBit: I've used them alot in the past and they generally have some of the lowest pricing. But there is so much trolling and pump n dumping there that I don't think Trumpcoin will ever grow in volume. Not to mention troubles with support tickets that I have never gotten responses too. And many people swear that it's infested with trading bots. Trade at your own risk.

C-Cex: This at present is the only exchange I trade through for Trumpcoin. They have always been very responsive to any issues I've had and have an active support/discussion thread on Reddit. Pricing is generally slightly higher than YoBit but not a lot. I will continue to trade there. This is my suggestion for Trumpcoin followers.

In order for us to at least get the Trumpcoin volume up and keep the price increasing I feel we need to stick together. I will recommend this exchange to any of my friends and followers. My 2 satoshis worth.  Wink
Embat

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

Here is my post on steemit https://steemit.com/trumpcoin/@embat/currency-in-honor-of-donald-trump--hail-trumpcoin

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:38:28 PM

@bitbullbarbados, if we want to make a difference yes we must stick together and work together I really beleive in Trumpcoin that is why I will try to do my best in my free time. Developers and Community from all around the world that will make the coin great!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

hey man

thanks!

Yeah absolutely, happy to keep pushing out content (can put together a few sample videos and tailor the branding of the fb page around the aesthetic of the new website)

The address is in the quoted part above but here also: TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

if you want, i can email you in regards to specific requests on further content etc.

cheers Smiley

is there a trumpcoin email for the devs or whatever i can sort specific requests through or whatever?

all the best Smiley
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:08:09 PM

TRUMP is on a roll

Can't Stump the TRUMP Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:17:22 PM

Information Announcement:

Trump Coin
I was hoping to have the new Ann and website online today but thats not looking likely so Ill be shooting for tomorrow
or over the weekend at the latest. Be prepared for quite a change to the image  Wink. As you all know we are about to
become a profit driven Presidential campaigning/donation machine. Lets not kid ourselves on about what we are about to shape shift
in to. The bottom line is the higher the value of Trump Coin the larger in $ value the 200k Trump Fund will be.
What non Crypto Trump supporters need to understand is that by buying Trump Coins they increase the value of the coin and by default
increase the value of the Trump Fund. It gets even better when the switch flicks and they realise that not only are they donating to
Trumps campaign, they may very well make their original donation and profit back in return. They could of course decide to donate their
profits to. Once we get a few of these types they will then hopefully start showing other Trump supporters how to go about the process of buying
Trump Coins. All we need there is a bit of a snowball effect. The one problem is the hoops people have to go through to buy Bitcoin. There really
is no easy way for non crypto enthusiasts to get hold of them.  However, we will do our bit to help them as I hope some in the community
can (via video in particular).

Teth
After Trump has become President there might not be quite the demand for Trump Coins. I cant say for sure but it doesnt matter because thats where
the Teth tokens come in. All Trump Coin owners will be able to swap their Trump Coins for Teths on a 1 to 1 basis. We did actually think about this quite
a while ago and was the reason we thought about introducing etherium technology. For all we knew Trump may not have made it through the nomination
process and that could have put Trump Coin in a rather awkward position. So, it was really about protecting your investment and of course being able to
integrate Dapps and really pushing forward with the tech side of the project. By November many exchanges will be listing ETH based coins as well. Teth
is bascially the same as DAO tokens. So, thats another + to some Trump Supporters who may also become crypto enthusiasts.

There will be a Teth giveaway just after the image makeover for loyal supporters on the thread. As soon as exchanges can list them you can of course
start trading them.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: