Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:10:00 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 04:17:11 AM by covertress

ATTENTION KRYPTON THREAD

Krypton employs all of the same D-tech as Ethereum. (DAO, DAC, dApp)

The DAO exploit has highlighted multiple vulnerabilites in the coding logic of the most popular smart contract language, Solidity, the language used to code DAOs, DACs and dApps. To date, there have been 10 possible exploits discovered by cryptographers at Cornell University. (http://www.coindesk.com/cornell-prof-discovered-dao-vulnerability-reveals-10-exploits/)

Until viable workarounds are presented (and only one has been - http://eprint.iacr.org/2016/633) or better, a new coding language is made available, Krypton will not be releasing DAOs, DACs nor dApps for corporate use.

We are planning a hackathon, however, where we will all be able tear into these exploits without losing anyone's money. Details forthcoming.

I invite you to stick around for the show and bring plenty of popcorn. These are fiery times in the birth of our new industry but, I'm confident that we will emerge like a phoenix. Krypton has cryptographers. We can build this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:57:09 AM

ATTENTION KRYPTON THREAD

Krypton employs all of the same D-tech as Ethereum. (DAO, DAC, dApp)

The DAO exploit has highlighted multiple vulnerabilites in the coding logic of the most popular smart contract language, Solidity, the language used to code DAOs, DACs and dApps. To date, there have been 10 possible exploits discovered by cryptographers at Cornell University. (http://www.coindesk.com/cornell-prof-discovered-dao-vulnerability-reveals-10-exploits/)

Until viable workarounds are presented (and only one has been - http://eprint.iacr.org/2016/633) or better, a new coding language is made available, Krypton will not be releasing DAOs, DACs nor dApps for corporate use.

We are planning a hackathon, however, where we will all be able tear into these exploits without losing anyone's money. Details forthcoming.

I invite you to stick around for the show and bring plenty of popcorn. These are fiery times in the birth of our new industry but, I'm confident that we will emerge like a phoenix. Krypton has cryptographers. We can build this.

Please keep up the good work.

darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:02:37 PM

Looking ahead, I believe that Krypton will be more safe and reliable long-term investment plan  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:10:00 PM

Nice work. I still cannot believe this coin is so cheap with all the work the team are putting into it.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:55:01 PM

Nice work. I still cannot believe this coin is so cheap with all the work the team are putting into it.
it is cheap, because people are chasing ICO coins

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:40:54 PM

it is cheap, because people are chasing ICO coins

I agree and I say let them chase ICO coins because it gives us a chance to buy some cheap coins that I believe will preform well in the future.

When I first got into KR I knew it was for the long term so I see these current prices as a huge buying opportunity and it is also a good time for new investors to pick up some cheap KR.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:48:52 AM

Smart contract VC-related deals totaled $116 million in Q1 of 2016, more than twice as much as the prior three quarters combined and accounting for 86 percent of total blockchain venture funding.

http://dupress.com/articles/using-blockchain-for-smart-contracts/

Have a great weekend, Krypton.

covertress
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:44:45 AM

Its going to be 1B by years end too.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:59:56 AM

Cryptographers: f6fd429320c19542c0465c0d4b9a84297e4d1a080143bd49114b9f70c369caa3
https://md5hashing.net/hash
covertress (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

Since 75% of business to business (B2B) buyers now use social media, social selling is a necessary skill in today's marketplace.

Social selling is a modern sales approach that uses social networks to sell your business.

Why does social selling matter?

Social selling leaders get better results.

Social selling leaders

• create 45% more opportunities than peers with lower SSI.
  • are 51% more likely to achieve quota.
  • outsell peers who don't use social media by 78%.

The Social Selling Index (SSI) was developed by identifying a group of top-performing sales professionals, analyzing their usage habits on LinkedIn and determining how they used LinkedIn to drive successful outcomes.

The SSI measures how well you perform in the four elements of social selling on LinkedIn.

• Establishing your professional brand.
  • Finding the right people.
  • Engaging with insights.
  • Building strong relationships.

Ways to improve

• Brand – Complete your profile with a customer in mind.
  • Brand - Become a thought leader by publishing meaningful posts.
  • People – Identify better prospects in less time by using efficient search and research tools.
  • Engage – Discover and share conversation-worthy updates to create and grow relationships.
  • Build – Strengthen your network by connecting and establishing trust with decision makers.

Why is it important to establish your professional brand?

• Reps who exceed quota receive 35% more page views than those who don't.
  • 81% of buyers are more likely to engage with a strong professional brand.
  • 92% of B2B buyers engage with sales professionals if they are known industry thought leaders.

My social selling index (SSI) is 82%... and climbing.

My strong SSI score is propelling me upward on the list of total number of LinkedIn profile views within my connections, and my views are in turn strengthening my SSI score.

This is enabling me to connect not only with my peers, top Ethereum and Blockchain executives, but also with Krypton's prospective clients.

Thanks to this tool from LinkedIn, I have narrowed my social strategy today to growing Krypton's professional brand and engaging more with my professional groups and connections.

I'm a firm believer that one's success in business is directly related to who one knows. If you are Blockchain professional, please connect with me. https://www.linkedin.com/in/covertress-covertress-061817114

Thank you, LinkedIn, for this creating this insightful business and relationship-building tool.

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”– Dale Carnegie

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:29:52 AM

Please, write your position about hard forks for a censorship, how it would possible happend with Ethereum. What about Krypton?

No not possible. KR is much stronger then the dao and it does not have bad smart contracts like the dao had.
This is a safe investment. Rest assured.

Agree. I think that there is no need for a DAO since Krypton is a DAO itself. It is always good to learn from these hacks (like the one from The DAO) as it will make other cryptos to learn from the mistakes and create secure smart contracts. Krypton is truly one of a kind considering that is has a very limited supply and cheap price. I hope that it will be worth at least $1 by the end of the year. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:06:26 PM

The more work this team does, the cheaper the price gets  Huh

Think you should all take a deserved holiday and let the price go back up a bit.  Cheesy
covertress (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:13:49 PM

Good morning, Krypton.

Today, we're going to begin playing with code and having some fun.

One of our own community members has written a DAC and we're going to deploy it.

For those of you who are interested in working with our D-tech, as I like to call it, here is a primer:

http://consensys.github.io/developers/articles/101-noob-intro/

We will also begin working with some basic smart contracts and checking these against the 10 known exploits in the Solidity programming language.

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Coding Camp! Cheesy
gogodr

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:18:30 PM

Good morning, Krypton.

Today, we're going to begin playing with code and having some fun.

One of our own community members has written a DAC and we're going to deploy it.

For those of you who are interested in working with our D-tech, as I like to call it, here is a primer:

http://consensys.github.io/developers/articles/101-noob-intro/

We will also begin working with some basic smart contracts and checking these against the 10 known exploits in the Solidity programming language.

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Coding Camp! Cheesy

When will the deployment be complete?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:39:05 PM

Think you should all take a deserved holiday and let the price go back up a bit.  Cheesy
Yes price deserved more than 1$ but it is struggling so hard right now, not enough buying force all what we have is just lots of red candles as all the bagholders seems to dump on whatever price they get. Holding all you have and buying cheap could make you rich within few months. I think buying all these cheap KR is good move for future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

Yes price deserved more than 1$ but it is struggling so hard right now, not enough buying force all what we have is just lots of red candles as all the bagholders seems to dump on whatever price they get. Holding all you have and buying cheap could make you rich within few months. I think buying all these cheap KR is good move for future.

I say let them dump because they are helping me and the people who believe in KR fill our bags.I have no doubt that this coin will make many of us believers some good amount of money.

I know how everyone feels with a dev so active and doing things yet the price is falling, it just doesn't make sense but on the other hand it's a good buying opportunity.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:36:37 PM

Nice to see this coin finally made it on Bittrex shame on the price tho. Would like to see much better mining rewards but guess that is set as is ,and is how going to be for the future. I will continue to mine this on and off when I feel and no doubt maybe put some power to it full time. Good to see small movement but seriously needs work on the wallet system.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
gogodr

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:00:58 AM

Nice to see this coin finally made it on Bittrex shame on the price tho. Would like to see much better mining rewards but guess that is set as is ,and is how going to be for the future. I will continue to mine this on and off when I feel and no doubt maybe put some power to it full time. Good to see small movement but seriously needs work on the wallet system.

Lots and lots and lots of people are holding and accumulating this coin. Im in a private chat with about 30 crypto friends and we are all holding some. This one will pop given time. Just be patient.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:57:03 PM

dont change coin rollout basics like coin rollout speed = POW rewards

increase POW rewards is a clear  nogo

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
gogodr

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:34:25 PM

dont change coin rollout basics like coin rollout speed = POW rewards

increase POW rewards is a clear  nogo

I dont think the dev is changing anything. Is it even up for discussion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: