Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:59:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:41:31 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 08:51:27 PM by daniel244king

Why put undervalued coin in the title? The coin is only valued based on what is actually going on with the coin? Does this coin have consistent development and a long-term plan? If so, I would definitely be more interested.

Those are certainly valid points.  The goal with the title was to get new eye balls on the coin after a hiatus.  I think we are making really good progress.

In the past few days we got a new block explorer, website, and added to coinmarketcap.  The new roadmap will be coming shortly Smiley

With a cap of only 4 million coins I would definitely say the coin is VERY undervalued (which is a big mystery by the way - I don't see anything wrong with the coin).

It needs to be added to  https://walletgenerator.net/  So that people can generate brain wallets and paper wallets.

walletgenerator.net generates wallets for all altcoins.  I don't know why footy cash is missing from the list.

I seen much worse coins than footy with a higher valuation.  I think the coin just need more exposure.

If people knew how rare the coin was they would invest.  

I think we need a press release and maybe a planed re-launch.  I guarantee both of those together would send the coin to at least $1.00 or $2.00 USD each on the exchanges.

The coin is WAY undervalued - every other coin with a cap of less than 5 million total coins are worth at least $1.00 USD on the exchnages - all of them except Footy Cash.

By the way Fantasy Football is a world-wide, multi-billion dollar gaming industry (In the Tens of Billions of Dollars - if you didn't know that already).

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 08:52:01 PM by daniel244king

I'm sorry Fantasy Sports - Not just Football.

Footy represents Fantasy Sports as a whole right?  Well Fantasy Football by itself is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry [In the Tens of Billions of Dollars];  if you add in all the other sports I goes even higher - much higher!

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

Definitely appreciate the renewed interest in the project.  We came out long before many of the other fantasy sports related projects.

Our goal is long-term growth, not some pump and dump coin.  Hard at work on development plans.  Anyone that has marketing experience or suggestions, feel free to pm me.

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

Definitely appreciate the renewed interest in the project.  We came out long before many of the other fantasy sports related projects.

Our goal is long-term growth, not some pump and dump coin.  Hard at work on development plans.  Anyone that has marketing experience or suggestions, feel free to pm me.

Anyone who would dump a coin with a cap of only 4 million coins would be stupid - at least wait until it reaches $100.00 USD.

Would you be able to publish a road map as a press release to a cryptocurrency magazine like Bitcoin News or Coin Telegraph?

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:58:55 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 10:50:33 PM by daniel244king

Footy cash is up almost 75% 200% in the past few hours on Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?baseMarket=BTC

May go past 100% 500% before tomorrow?

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Anyone who would dump a coin with a cap of only 4 million coins would be stupid - at least wait until it reaches $100.00 USD.

Would you be able to publish a road map as a press release to a cryptocurrency magazine like Bitcoin News or Coin Telegraph?

I love the enthusiasm, but lets try to tone down the hype.  Might drive people away.  Thanks for supporting Footy Cash.  Big things ahead!!

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:53:07 PM

I love the enthusiasm, but lets try to tone down the hype.  Might drive people away.  Thanks for supporting Footy Cash.  Big things ahead!!

Sorry,

It's so hard trying to find a good altcoin investment these days.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

Why put undervalued coin in the title? The coin is only valued based on what is actually going on with the coin? Does this coin have consistent development and a long-term plan? If so, I would definitely be more interested.

Those are certainly valid points.  The goal with the title was to get new eye balls on the coin after a hiatus.  I think we are making really good progress.

In the past few days we got a new block explorer, website, and added to coinmarketcap.  The new roadmap will be coming shortly Smiley

With a cap of only 4 million coins I would definitely say the coin is VERY undervalued (which is a big mystery by the way - I don't see anything wrong with the coin).

It needs to be added to  https://walletgenerator.net/  So that people can generate brain wallets and paper wallets.

walletgenerator.net generates wallets for all altcoins.  I don't know why footy cash is missing from the list.

Footy,

While you are on here I have a request:

Brain wallets are the most secure and convenient form of cryptocurrency wallet.

I would like to generate a brain wallet for Footy Cash.  How do I go about doing that?

THE KING OF COINS
luanptit

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

Working on the NEW Footy Cash Roadmap and website.  Donations are welcome to help with the costs Smiley  

DESJkaToyYewnf3S4fxCVxaX8TTCmK9sLH
i send coin to my wallet but it still not confirm. more 24 hour, can you help me. I track with txid but dont have nothing.  My wallet DESK1SeZd6tRUckpbKZ59TbYMe1tqdzHgx

Hey luanptit!  I checked the block explorer and looks like the coins arrived safe and sound Smiley
I must resync it for along time. Thanks you.
I have some question.
1. If i want stop stake and send coin to exchange, i must what to do. Wallet not allow send when stake.
2. My heigh always 0, although i open wallet 24 hours, and i have more 20k coin.
3. When i turn off wallet and reopen, it always out of sync. How i can do to wallet resync.
Thanks you so much. Dev very active.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

Working on the NEW Footy Cash Roadmap and website.  Donations are welcome to help with the costs Smiley  

i send coin to my wallet but it still not confirm. more 24 hour, can you help me. I track with txid but dont have nothing.  My wallet DESK1SeZd6tRUckpbKZ59TbYMe1tqdzHgx

Hey luanptit!  I checked the block explorer and looks like the coins arrived safe and sound Smiley
I have some question.
1. If i want stop stake and send coin to exchange, i must what to do. Wallet not allow send when stake.
2. My heigh always 0, although i open wallet 24 hours, and i have more 20k coin.
3. When i turn off wallet and reopen, it always out of sync. How i can do to wallet resync.

The wallet needs to be unlocked for it to be staking your coins.  Make sure you go to Setting-Unlock Wallet-and then enter your passphrase.  This should sync the wallet quickly and stake your coins Smiley

Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

Footy,

While you are on here I have a request:

Brain wallets are the most secure and convenient form of cryptocurrency wallet.

I would like to generate a brain wallet for Footy Cash.  How do I go about doing that?

We can certainly add a paper wallet to the list or Electrum down the road.  Right now we're focusing on the roadmap.  Should have more details shortly!

dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:37:30 AM

Shazaam, up almost 5000% today. HODL, HODL!
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:03:53 AM

Ok, now at this point the dev should contact Cryptopia support and see how you can get your star ratings up. 

I love this idea.  I held even when they said it was halted.  I'm hopin' for good things. 

DOTCoin
Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

Shazaam, up almost 5000% today. HODL, HODL!

Lol Shazaam indeed.  HODLing is usually a better strategy than selling. 

A lot of coins started low and people dumped the 1st chance it went up, and then were kicking themselves a few months later when it was a much higher price.

luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:28:45 AM

Hey luanptit!  I checked the block explorer and looks like the coins arrived safe and sound Smiley
I have some question.

The wallet needs to be unlocked for it to be staking your coins.  Make sure you go to Setting-Unlock Wallet-and then enter your passphrase.  This should sync the wallet quickly and stake your coins Smiley

My wallet not lock, can you give me the lastest wallet ? My wallet is 1.0.2.1. You can see, my heigh very low. and i dont have unlock wallet tab.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

Hey luanptit!  I checked the block explorer and looks like the coins arrived safe and sound Smiley
I have some question.

The wallet needs to be unlocked for it to be staking your coins.  Make sure you go to Setting-Unlock Wallet-and then enter your passphrase.  This should sync the wallet quickly and stake your coins Smiley

My wallet not lock, can you give me the lastest wallet ? My wallet is 1.0.2.1. You can see, my heigh very low. and i dont have unlock wallet tab.

Looks like the coins are staking just fine.  The interest is 3% so that the supply stays low.  That also means each one is worth even more money in the future Smiley

The latest wallets can be found here:

Windows Wallet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qstlu6hl1gf8id4/FootyCash-qt-windows.zip?dl=0

Linux Wallet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lceobzmvevl8m70/FootyCash-qt-linux.tar%281%29.7z?dl=0

kappawarrior

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:40:07 AM

Thank you for the answers, the coin does seem interesting, and at its current values it may be underrated. Definitely worth putting a few dollars in for fun!
Footy (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

Thank you for the answers, the coin does seem interesting, and at its current values it may be underrated. Definitely worth putting a few dollars in for fun!

The community is starting to grow.  Happy you are on-board!

aresary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

bought some a few days ago and i'm amazed about the price now. already made huge "profit" (it becomes profit as soon as you sell   Tongue). I usually trade with XRP, ETC and LTC, buying and selling based on TA but this way more profitable. Can't wait to see what's coming next!
aresary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

+2600% Huh  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: