Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
cryptocious

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:52:54 PM

Sir dmanicus, thanks for the prompt response but I am still far from synching the wallet despite spending hours on it.
Its embarrassing but I need step by step guide. I am using windows.
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:35:25 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 09:51:44 AM by daniel244king

For Windows 10, Footy Cash files are located here:

C:\Users\<YourLoginAccountName>\AppData\Roaming\FootyCash

At the above location you will see your wallet.dat file and the downloaded blockchain.

This is where the FootyCash files are; the conf file should work from this location.

Try it. If you still have a problem let me know.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:22:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 09:35:16 AM by daniel244king

I am very new to footy, so folks forgive if I look novice. I am finding it difficult to sync the wallet. Kindly guide me where to "addnode". I shall appreciate if some additional details are given.
 As this issue is bothering a number of community members, someone should upload a video on youtube.

From a few posts above:

You can see a list of current/recently active nodes on the block explorer at http://foot.dblocks.io/network.

Syntax is like this:

addnode=132.148.90.48
addnode=185.130.104.198

Dev, maybe update the OP with addnode explanation?

1. Go into the Footy Wallet.

2. On the top Menu Bar Click:  > Help > Debug Window

3. Once the Debug Window is open Click the Console Tab

4. On the Console Tab Page you will see a large text box and a little text box at the very bottom. Click into the little text box and type the following commands:

5. getconnectioncount then press <Enter>

6. If you have little or no connections then use the following addnode command:

7.  addnode 71.50.82.240 add   then press <Enter>

8. For each entry use the IP addresses that are listed on this website: http://foot.dblocks.io/network

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

1. Go into the Footy Wallet.

2. On the top Menu Bar Click:  > Help > Debug Window

3. Once the Debug Window is open Click the Console Tab

4. On the Console Tab Page you will see a large text box and a little text box at the very bottom. Click into the little text box and type the following commands:

5. getconnectioncount then press <Enter>

6. If you have little or no connections then use the following addnode command:

7.  addnode 71.50.82.240 add   then press <Enter>

8. For each entry use the IP addresses that are listed on this website: http://foot.dblocks.io/network

9. You can also type the following into the console to get a list of other things you can do as well, like dump your private keys, etc... :

help  then press <Enter>

If you can't see the entire list of command use the scroll bar to scroll up the console.

You can also type:  help <command> then press <Enter>  to get more info on each command.

THE KING OF COINS
cryptocious

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

Thank you for extending help, I followed all the advice but still no sync. I am using wallets of other cryptos too. I must say that this is the worst wallet that I have come across. I spent so much time on this wallet I am feeling really sick of this. I have no doubt that this wallet needs serious upgradations.
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

Thank you for extending help, I followed all the advice but still no sync. I am using wallets of other cryptos too. I must say that this is the worst wallet that I have come across. I spent so much time on this wallet I am feeling really sick of this. I have no doubt that this wallet needs serious upgradations.

The above statement only means something if EVERYONE is having the same problem BUT they are not!

My wallet and hundreds of other people's wallets are working just fine!  It just might be your computer system.  

I will try to help you.  Please be patient.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

The FOOTYCASH wallet is a quality wallet for a newer Altcoin.  It is one of the better altcoin wallets I have come across.

Believe me I have tried to compile from source and install other wallets on both Linux and Windows and the FootyCash wallet is a breeze compared to most!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

Someone asked a good question about Footy on another and I answered.  But it made me realize something I need to share on this topic.

Here what was said and here is how I answered:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.260

Is there a reason why fantasy football can't use any other cryptocurrency just as easily as footycash?

The same can be asked about any of the other 900 altcoins out there.

Its about the community and the support from those who love Fantasy Sports.  Everyone knows how crazy sport fans can be over very small things.  That includes cryptocurrency.  

Fantasy Sports revenue is in the tens of billions of dollars annually.

I am sure all of those fans would love to have their own currency!

Sports people have a passion for anything sports and FootyCash people are passionate for FOOTYCASH!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:41:13 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 12:36:59 PM by daniel244king

Sports Passion is the reason why FootyCash is go very high in value.  When you add in the rareness of FootyCash coins (there's only 4 Million coins total) the value is going to be very high - Just think the Super Bowl or FIFA - companies spend billions on commercial advertisments alone.

OF ALL THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOOTYCASH HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL FOR VALUE - SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE CRAZYNESS OF SPORTS FANS!!!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_sport

Fantasy sport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For sport-themed board games based on fantasy fiction, see Fantasy football (board games).
A fantasy sport (also known less commonly as rotisserie or roto) is a type of online game where participants assemble imaginary or virtual teams of real players of a professional sport. These teams compete based on the statistical performance of those players' players in actual games. This performance is converted into points that are compiled and totaled according to a roster selected by each fantasy team's manager. These point systems can be simple enough to be manually calculated by a "league commissioner" who coordinates and manages the overall league, or points can be compiled and calculated using computers tracking actual results of the professional sport. In fantasy sports, team owners draft, trade and cut (drop) players, analogously to real sports.

Online fantasy sports are a multibillion-dollar industry.

How about FOOTYCASH instead of points - Do you see where this is going for the future?

FOOTYCASH - The FIRST EVER Fantasy Sports Cryptocurrency - The Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

FOOTYCASH (FOOT) can rise in value to compete with other MAJOR coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DraftKings

On November 18, 2016, DraftKings and FanDuel announced an intent to merge. The combined company would serve over 5 million users.[19] On June 19, 2017, the FTC announced that it would seek a preliminary injunction to block the merger, arguing that the proposed transaction would give the combined company 90% of the U.S. market, resulting in a monopoly position.[20]

When DraftKings and FanDuel decide to do the trend of the rest of the fortune 500 companies and switch to blockchain technology, I guarantee you they will take a good hard look at FOOTYCASH!

Whatever they decide to do, I promise you FOOTYCASH is going to be a part of it!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:18:10 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 08:29:32 PM by daniel244king

Both DraftKings and Fanduel get Licenses to operate in Indiana:

(July 1st 2017)

http://www.indystar.com/story/money/2017/07/01/draftkings-fanduel-fantasydraft-get-fantasy-sports-licenses/445818001/

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Just three paid fantasy sports companies have obtained licenses to offer their games in Indiana.

The state gaming commission granted licenses Thursday to DraftKings, FanDuel and FantasyDraft. That step makes them the only legal such sites in Indiana as of Saturday under a state law adopted last year requiring licenses for companies offering the games where players compete online for cash prizes by picking teams of real-life athletes.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

If you can get on the Cryptopia Exchange then FOOTYCASH (FOOT) would be a great buy - The coin is still undervalued.

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past week; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past week alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:38:25 PM

FOOTYCASH is still undervalued. 

I expect the coin to rise maybe 300% or more before Tuesday.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

Fantasy Sports Betting Legal in Delaware?

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/22/bill-could-legalize-fantasy-sports-betting-delaware/417549001/

If a bill making its way through the House becomes law, Delawareans will be able to bet on fantasy sports.

Current state law does not allow online fantasy sports betting that involves cash prizes –a stipulation the Delaware Department of Justice cracked down on last year when it officially ended the activity.

But a bill by Rep. Charles Potter, D-Wilmington, which moved through the House Gaming and Parimutuels Committee on Wednesday, marks the latest in a long line of legislative efforts to legalize and regulate the fantasy sports industry in Delaware.

The bill's release makes the First State one step closer to joining 12 others that have passed similar laws. Thirteen others are considering it.

Potter's bill did not make it to the governor's desk the last time it came to the General Assembly two years ago, but he said he believes added regulations will convince lawmakers to give it a second look.

If enacted, House Bill 249 places tougher regulations on game operators. They would need to apply for a license and comply with “some of the strictest consumer safeguards” in the nation, including prohibiting minors and misleading advertising from their sites.

Operators also would have to fork over a 15 percent tax on their net adjusted revenues on top of an annual $50,000 fee.

Potter said "a lot of people" throughout the state have been playing fantasy sports illegally, and he wants to regulate the industry as a way to better manage it.

Some 150,000 Delawareans enjoy the sites today, said Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP attorney Scott Ward, who represents DraftKings and FanDuel.

"That will bring income into the state," Potter said. "If you imagine you have 150,000 people that are playing right now, that number's going to grow when it's legal, so if a person bets an average of $100 a month, you can do the math."

Ward said Delaware has been involved in daily fantasy sports for 40 years, starting with weekly USA Today brackets and evolving into online sites.

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

The vast majority of the wallets seem to be syncing immediately.  I haven't ever had any issues syncing.  I have had a couple people pm with issues.  

Rest assured we are going to find a solution quickly, so that everyone's wallet syncs up immediately.  Please be patient Smiley

*If you have a new wallet it does take time (for any coin) for it to catch up on blocks and can take a few hours.

Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

UPDATE:

dmanicus will be adding a DNS seed node later on today.  This should help fix the syncing issues.

My goal is to be one of the most active developers on the forum and attend to as many people's messages and posts as possible.

Footy Cash is committed to creating a tight-nit community that is fun and profitable.  Thanks for you everyone's support!

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

UPDATE:

dmanicus will be adding a DNS seed node later on today.  This should help fix the syncing issues.

My goal is to be one of the most active developers on the forum and attend to as many people's messages and posts as possible.

Footy Cash is committed to creating a tight-nit community that is fun and profitable.  Thanks for you everyone's support!

Will the DNS seed node be listed on dblocks site?

http://foot.dblocks.io/network

THE KING OF COINS
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:43:15 AM

UPDATE:

Will the DNS seed node be listed on dblocks site?

http://foot.dblocks.io/network

I can hard code it there. It isn't actually a seed node. I've  setup a custom dns server that returns a list of active nodes. So addnode=seed.footycash.com should always get the IP of an active node. It's experimental. If it works well, we can add the domain as a seed node in the footycash source.
adz7

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

I'm having trouble sending FOOT from one wallet to some others. Been 12 hours ago and my exchange wallet and my own wallet both report the transactions, but get 0 confirmations.

It seems that there are only 3 nodes running at the moment. I could run one, but I'd need to get some FOOT in there first Wink

Hey Crunchy.  Did everything get resolved?  The wallet seems to be working fine.  Usually just takes a few moments to sync.

Hi guys,

Have had my wallet open for 2 days now, but stlll shows 'Out of Sync' next to Wallet and next to 'Recent Transactions'.

Can somebody please assist in advising what the problem could be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: