Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:31:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636994 times)
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

This is going really hard. Bought some more on this dip now. I think now is accumulation phase again for the XRP bullwhales since we have gone up 50% overnight. This will go up a lot more after this, so much hype and FOMO and all that plus all the good news.

Glad to be right, we're in the 0.00005 zone now. And it looks like it is still pumping. I'm trading on Kraken and it spiked to 0.00006 over there, Should have put a limit order at 0.000059 and rebought at 0.000052 Sad Would have increased my Ripple holdings with a free 15%.
And all this while Bitcoin is pumping a lot too. So Ripple is actually a lever right now for very fast increase in my money when compared to fiat.

What I can't foresee however is what will happen if BTC reaches its top and starts correcting again (until support levels are hit again). Will people flee to Ripple (pumping the ratio to BTC even more) or will they also flee Ripple for a while to lock their profits in fiat. Hmmm.
Zegra

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

What I can't foresee however is what will happen if BTC reaches its top and starts correcting again (until support levels are hit again). Will people flee to Ripple (pumping the ratio to BTC even more) or will they also flee Ripple for a while to lock their profits in fiat. Hmmm.

Ripple will fall too in that case. I know now, there is now a massive selloff happening of both Bitcoin and XRP. I'm holding.

EDIT: hmm, the selloff of Ripple started earlier. As if someone thought "I have enough profits".
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:49:30 PM

Ripple will fall too in that case. I know now, there is now a massive selloff happening of both Bitcoin and XRP. I'm holding.

EDIT: hmm, the selloff of Ripple started earlier. As if someone thought "I have enough profits".

there will be many sell-offs as peeps take profits in btc or fiat...but most that do that end up with less XRP...dangerous if you know XRP is still so cheap and will go much higher in a few months..and extremly higher in a few yrs.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

BTC dropped down, and everyone like headless chickens sell everything. So far it got back into near 5k satoshi Smiley
Andy0990

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

Hi all,
does it make sense in xrp, take profits and then naturally go back to a higher price, or is it okay to do no sales at this time?
Sorry for the bad English ...
Zegra

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:09:09 PM

Yeah, I give it a day maximum until we're pumping again where we were, in both currencies. The drop seems to come without news that I'm aware of (but is a reminder to me why I don't do leveraged longs).

Do you guys keep your Ripple off an exchange by the way? What way would you recommend? I feel kind of uncomfortable keeping such large amount of money on an exchange. Especially now I started using Ripple as temporary lever for my other cryptocurrencies (to get more of those cryptocurrencies after a few days, since Ripple is fastest riser at the moment), on top of my long-term Ripple, there is a lot at stake. A google search is not giving me expected results so I'm curious what you all do.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:12:33 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 09:12:59 PM by Mrpumperitis

Yeah, I give it a day maximum until we're pumping again where we were, in both currencies. The drop seems to come without news that I'm aware of (but is a reminder to me why I don't do leveraged longs).

Do you guys keep your Ripple off an exchange by the way? What way would you recommend? I feel kind of uncomfortable keeping such large amount of money on an exchange. Especially now I started using Ripple as temporary lever for my other cryptocurrencies (to get more of those cryptocurrencies after a few days, since Ripple is fastest riser at the moment), on top of my long-term Ripple, there is a lot at stake. A google search is not giving me expected results so I'm curious what you all do.
do the whole KYC with Gatehub..then relax and be happy  Smiley  never need to worry about losing coins ever again.

ps- anyone who just shorted...i suggest you get back in asap, more green candles are on the way.
XRP is going over 10cents very soon  Wink
woaa btc dumpin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Zegra

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

Too bad I'd have to wait until tomorrow morning for fresh fiat to arrive, or I'd profit from this dip in both BTC and XRP. I guess this will get corrected faster than my bank can say "confirm transaction".
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

Hi all,
does it make sense in xrp, take profits and then naturally go back to a higher price, or is it okay to do no sales at this time?
Sorry for the bad English ...
Honestly, I don't think anybody ever knows. It is definitely the case that massive rises tend to be followed by a sudden steep drop, typically losing around 1/4 or so of the amount of increase. The problem is, you really don't know when the rise is over until you see a drop afterwards. You also see small drops followed by large increases.

If you define an increase as ending whenever there's a big decrease, then every increase will be followed by a big decrease. The problem is that you can't tell when the increase is over until you see the decrease.

I don't think anybody can successfully time the market consistently or with odds that much better than chance. You can certainly sell only when the price is higher than your buy and buy only when the price is lower than your sell. But you'll find yourself on the wrong end of just as many price movements as you are on the right end of, just like everyone else.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
vsyc

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

And every time when Joel replies to this thread, XRP goes up. Coincidence?

As a long term, you are still in the beginning Smiley
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

And every time when Joel replies to this thread, XRP goes up.
I haven't taken my "10 cents!" bottle of champagne out of the fridge yet.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:24:30 PM

Too bad I'd have to wait until tomorrow morning for fresh fiat to arrive, or I'd profit from this dip in both BTC and XRP. I guess this will get corrected faster than my bank can say "confirm transaction".

I know your feeling it's exactly the same for me... That's why coins are better, transferts are taking only few seconds.

Now BTC is getting up again and I missed this moment  Sad

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Zegra

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

I know your feeling it's exactly the same for me... That's why coins are better, transferts are taking only few seconds.

Now BTC is getting up again and I missed this moment  Sad

You also need to wait an hour until your cryptos arrive at an exchange, but of course this is much better than fiat. However, when BTC drops, and like today all alts dropped as well, there is no crypto you can send to buy more bitcoins as those cryptos have dropped as well.

Only solution is send a large sum of fiat to an exchange when you feel prices have been rising too fast (like the last few days), and hope the correction doesn't come in until the after the next morning, when your fiat arrives at the exchange. Of course there is some risk involved (keeping fiat for possibly more than a week there until you buy).
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:22:33 AM

Just a thought...

As XRP Ripple gains more positive attention and adoption from banks and businesses....
what about the crypto guys?
The big exchanges will need to stock up on XRP ( build liquidity ) btce,coinbase, gemini, okcoin... guys like Winkies, ver, silbert and many more will want alot of XRP...the chinese market....the whales want alot... the crypto day traders and the noobies.

https://twitter.com/XRPedia/status/859919373343096833
Following #LTC, @coinbase will be "supporting more types of digital assets over the coming year"

No brainer...btce, gemini and okcoin will prob add it aswell , before SBI VC opens this summer.  Wink

Remember 6weeks ago roughly 1XRP=1cent...those days have gone,by end of may the days of 1XRP under 10cents will be gone.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

it could probably be more than $0.10 after this weekend. marketcap keep moving up it used to be just 20 billion and now its doubled and may really be tripled this month. banks are already considering XRP so just imagine how much fiat are getting into the crypto when majority of these banks use ripple.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
vsyc

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

Just a thought...

As XRP Ripple gains more positive attention and adoption from banks and businesses....
The big exchanges will need to stock up on XRP ( build liquidity ) btce,coinbase, gemini, okcoin... guys like Winkies, ver, silbert and many more will want alot of XRP...the chinese market....the whales want alot... the crypto day traders and the noobies.

Following #LTC, @coinbase will be "supporting more types of digital assets over the coming year"

No brainer...btce, gemini and okcoin will prob add it aswell , before SBI VC opens this summer.  Wink

Remember 6weeks ago roughly 1XRP=1cent...those days have gone,by end of may the days of 1XRP under 10cents will be gone.

My entry period was between half-cent and cent, I was lucky enough here. But I was pissed of, of days taking SEPA transactions, daily limits... So, I will not quit until 1$, even than I will think Cheesy

Bet it's very first one out of limited editions! That go up to dollars rather than cents Smiley
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:36:25 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:18:46 AM by Mrpumperitis

it could probably be more than $0.10 after this weekend. marketcap keep moving up it used to be just 20 billion and now its doubled and may really be tripled this month. banks are already considering XRP so just imagine how much fiat are getting into the crypto when majority of these banks use ripple.
im sure it will go to 10cents very soon, it may go higher, it may retrace to 9cents afterwards but then it will break 10cents again and then it will never go back under 10cents again, as the push towards 20cents will begin. By end of the month.
 Ripple    $3,023,245,388  Smiley Grin Cool Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

vx5

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

Man this is fun to watch kicking myself for not getting in when it was half a cent
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:46:20 AM

Man this is fun to watch kicking myself for not getting in when it was half a cent
well at least you got in before it goes to...............1xrp = Grin

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:58:02 AM

Just a thought...

My entry period was between half-cent and cent, I was lucky enough here. But I was pissed of, of days taking SEPA transactions, daily limits... So, I will not quit until 1$, even than I will think Cheesy

Bet it's very first one out of limited editions! That go up to dollars rather than cents Smiley

Joel...hope you grab another special bottle for 20cent party and put it in the fridge as the old one is gonna be drunk soon ,lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: