Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78863 times)
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:27:08 PM

Would love to have a promo code to get a physical card. It seems really awesome

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
msiulian

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

I would love to get a code also, I'm looking forward to cashing out BTC faster without having to wait on exchanges... Smiley
patio

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:51:14 PM

Is it possible to get a promo code for a physical card? It seems really awesome so want to try it asap Smiley
iiianbl

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:48:24 AM

Haven't received my code yet ? Is this offer still valid I really want to get started so I can have the ease of using a debit card instead of other ways that can take long amounts of time & work when in this world today it's about the ease & speed of using a debit card & looking forward to trying it ASAP . Please provide the code so I can start today! Thank you!
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:54:51 AM

Can you beat spectrocoin's low rates? They have cheaper cards than you, and no loading fee. Could you match/beat them? Because I own both a spectrocoin and a cryptopay card, just like to be able to use both.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:53:18 AM

I have opened the website but there is not explaining about countries who supported by your services. I think you should add them.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:57:34 AM

I'd like to spend my BTC savings in online stores, as well as apps that I download!

Thanks a lot for the free card Wink
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:05:17 PM

Can you beat spectrocoin's low rates? They have cheaper cards than you, and no loading fee. Could you match/beat them? Because I own both a spectrocoin and a cryptopay card, just like to be able to use both.

Difference between Spectrocoin and Cryptopay is such that with first one is a lot of problems, and with second none.

I also recommend to check difference between purchase price and the selling price - there is always a lot of hidden costs. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:30:45 PM

I would like to have the promotional code Smiley

I will use it to buy products from online shopping portals.

stefano76

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:27:06 PM

Would love to have a code. I would use the card for cashing out and online shopping. I'm not exactly newbie, while not having many posts.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:59:56 AM

Difference between Spectrocoin and Cryptopay is such that with first one is a lot of problems, and with second none.

I also recommend to check difference between purchase price and the selling price - there is always a lot of hidden costs. Wink

Could you voice some of these problems? The only problems I face is being charged in GIP, which is most probably the fault of PayPal.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:04:34 AM

Could you voice some of these problems? The only problems I face is being charged in GIP, which is most probably the fault of PayPal.

To be honest, when I tried to register to Spectrocoin I wanted to resign from their services - it takes me a lot of time. But most problems is with 2 factor authorisation - emails delays, no working codes. Even yesterday i tried withdraw little amount of BTC, after 3 attempts i resign. First was wrong code  Huh , second wrong amount  Huh third i don't remember, because i lost my patience.. Maybe today i will try one more time.

From one month with Cryptopay card i had not even one problem. And i use this card a lot. Not big amounts, but very often.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:51:03 PM

Hi. This is a problem on the end of PayPal. It may help if you contact their support.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:53:11 PM

I've send a promo code for a free card, so you compare both services.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

I have opened the website but there is not explaining about countries who supported by your services. I think you should add them.

There is one in our help centre: https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

I would like to have the promotional code Smiley

I will use it to buy products from online shopping portals.

Code sent, happy shopping!

Join us
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

send a promo code to me for a free card.

thanks
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:32:12 PM

send a promo code to me for a free card.

thanks

Code sent! Happy shopping!

Join us
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:54:13 PM

please send me code promo free card OP thanks
Joshu42

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:12:25 PM

Wohaaa ! That's a great giveaway ! Thanks Cryptopay  Cheesy
First order of business, use it with my friends at my side and the story of BTC Bitcoin on my lips !
We have to convert them to the future of crypto currency Wink

Thanks again !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: