Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78863 times)
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

I would like to receive the card, could you please send me the token. Thanks

Hi,

The promo code has been sent to your personal messages Smiley Enjoy using our card!

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

It still writes Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable, but when I go to Transfer to and choose Plastic USD Card  I can load a card.
I just load a couple of dollars, It's pretty weird about it and there is no response from the support here
I'll have to go to some store to see if card works.
I still see that I have a limit 2500$

Edit: card works just fine, I've just been in the store and bought sugar

Hello,

We have a little, but very annoying bug  Undecided Card loads are working fine, but the error message "Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable" shows until you choose the card you want to load. We're working on fixing it ASAP. Sorry about this  Cry

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

Am interested in this free card.  Please send me a voucher, thx. (2)  Cool

Hello,

You need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 to get a promo code. Once your activity score is 30 we'll gladly give you a promo-code for a free card Wink Stay active!

Hi, I'm interested in trying out the card and I'd like a promo code. Thanks.

Hello,

Promo-code sent  Cool Enjoy using your card!

Join us
chikora

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:39:08 AM

What happens after I send in my documents? Will you share any details about the money and transactions I make with my country? Or such data is not disclosed and there is no way anybody will know anything?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:39:00 AM

What happens after I send in my documents? Will you share any details about the money and transactions I make with my country? Or such data is not disclosed and there is no way anybody will know anything?

They will not share any information but Visa will(When you load your debit card), if such  law is at your country that all transactions must be notified to the tax administration and then they, if you make a bigger transaction or you spend a lot of money, you are obliged to pay tax to your state, but there are a lot of factors such as how much is your income, which tax group you belong to, it is difficult to say when it is different in each country.
example for my country is that all over 250 $ per month what I earn over the internet (thats my other income) I am obliged to pay a sum of 30% to my country because it is not income from my salary but an additional income, that's why I'm not a big fan of verification  Grin I am a citizen of EU and this is not a lot of money which is tax free
vinay1250

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

I am interested in your promo offer . I will use the card for paypal verification . Please send me promo code thanks

Bitflaire

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

Cryptopay has updated the card limits according to the 4MLD.
In case of exceeding founds (because of the old limits), other card reseller like Uquid or Advcash simply move the money to the BTC wallet to allow a Withdrawal if an user doesn't like to get verified while Cryptopay "locks" the card founds with the impossibility of do anything if not verified (this is stealing money). Moreover they didn't show any warning in the user account's page of this circumstance in advance.

Cryptopay gives our money back and let us convert the exceeding founds back to the BTC wallet Angry.
RavenVox

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

In case of exceeding founds (because of the old limits), other card reseller like Uquid or Advcash simply move the money to the BTC wallet to allow a Withdrawal if an user doesn't like to get verified while Cryptopay "locks" the card founds with the impossibility of do anything if not verified (this is stealing money). Moreover they didn't show any warning in the user account's page of this circumstance in advance.

Cryptopay gives our money back and let us convert the exceeding founds back to the BTC wallet Angry.

I thought I was the only one getting this limitation to 100USD/EURO... now I have small founds there, nothing to worry about but I paid for the Debit card and got rejected and didn't get a refund or any message regarding an eventual refund... this is really bad...
vinay1250

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:10:51 AM

They have Removed the option to order any cards . I need their card urgently and waiting for last 24 hours . I hope they will enable to order new cards soon .

cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

I am interested in your promo offer . I will use the card for paypal verification . Please send me promo code thanks

Hello!

Please find the promo code in your direct messages and enjoy using your card!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Good day! Currently, in case of exceeding the limits, there is a procedure of closing a card and transferring the funds back to your Cryptopay account. No one will steal your money. As for the card limits, they are all listed in the table here https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card
Also, we have sent emails to our users about the changes associated with the 4MLD.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

I thought I was the only one getting this limitation to 100USD/EURO... now I have small founds there, nothing to worry about but I paid for the Debit card and got rejected and didn't get a refund or any message regarding an eventual refund... this is really bad...

Hello! Please contact our customer support about the debit card order rejection. We always issue refunds in such cases.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

They have Removed the option to order any cards . I need their card urgently and waiting for last 24 hours . I hope they will enable to order new cards soon .

Hello! Yes, we have terminated the card orders for the unverified users in line with the 4AMLD. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Meanwhile, the good news is that in a couple of weeks we will launch our own cards. We will keep you posted!

Join us
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:50:14 AM

Hello! Yes, we have terminated the card orders for the unverified users in line with the 4AMLD. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Meanwhile, the good news is that in a couple of weeks we will launch our own cards. We will keep you posted!

And with old users who do not have a verified account?
Will new 4AMLD provisions apply to us also, or on a debit card we still have a limit of 2500$?
If I verified account will it visa inform the tax administration about my previous transactions and spending on the card?
Can we get more information about the new card?
Bitflaire

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

Will there be different limits or always 100€ for unverified accounts? If the limits will be the same I don't get the good news Cool

Will new 4AMLD provisions apply to us also, or on a debit card we still have a limit of 2500$?
If I verified account will it visa inform the tax administration about my previous transactions and spending on the card?
Is Visa supposed to inform the "tax administration"?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

This is the case with all the prepaid cards now, although the £100 is smaller than others I have seen, others have a max of £250 for unverified.  Either way it is the end of the prepaid cards unless you verify, what cards are you bringing out Cryptopay?  if they are prepaid cards they will fall within the same regulation.
pronto34

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

Hello. I dont want to verified my Account, how do I get my Money back?
RavenVox

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Hello! Please contact our customer support about the debit card order rejection. We always issue refunds in such cases.

Hello, well I have an Update, I received from you the Visa card today via DHL here in Brazil, and it's the same than the one received from competitors (provided by My choice too) and that's working fine for me. Thing is you rejected my application for this card as I'm originally from Morocco, and then you sent it to me...I wonder what for? Could you please send me via PM a phone number to call? No one is answering me on the Chat support...I want either lifting the 100usd limit or get a refund please. I would appreciate your help.

sergioegtoledo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Hi, I'm interested in trying out the card and I'd like a promo code. Thanks.
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:04:18 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 11:23:32 PM by cryptopay_support

We have good news for the old and new users with the unverified accounts! Of course, we do realize that the new limits are quite frustrating, that's why we have been doing our best negotiating with our card issuer and finally convinced them to revert the limits. We are happy to inform you that the old limits have been activated again today!

Is Visa supposed to inform the "tax administration"?

VISA will disclose the info on your spending and transactions only upon a law enforcement request.

...what cards are you bringing out Cryptopay?  if they are prepaid cards they will fall within the same regulation.

The new card will be a contactless MasterCard. More details are following soon!

Join us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: