Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78861 times)
mjosephs

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

That's a fake BIN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estr340

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

As far as I know.
New cards must order just for users out of EU.

All rest, EU citizens are fine to use existing cards.

Maybe someone of Cryptopay support can confirm this here, just to eliminate doubts.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

As far as I know.

Maybe someone of Cryptopay support can confirm this here, just to eliminate doubts.

I don´t work for Cryptopay, but I can provide you with a source that confirms your suspicion:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

If you reside in Europe, you will still be able to continue using Bitcoin debit cards provided
by a debit card provider that issues their cards using Wavecrest (https://www.wavecrest.gi/).

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

I am trying to get verified on cryptopay so that I can get replacement card, successfully got my address verified now waiting to get my ID and selfie verified.

I find it quite crazy to upload selfie with my ID card on hand.  Grin

Hope new card will work like the last one, who will issue this new cards?
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:10:48 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 10:52:02 AM by wolf_miner

Hi, european user, if order now, will receive the plastic card of Visa or Mastercard circuit?

Is still available promo code for free plastic card?

Thanks in advance W_M
Prothius187

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

Don't trust them.  They're a scam.  I filled out the documents for their card, and then sent bitcoin.  Their response was that I was a US citizen and that it was in their terms that they can't serve Americans, so they are keeping the $70 expedite plastic card + expedite fee I sent them.

I wrote them back and their response was again the same.  Filled out the form, but you're supposed to know that they can't serve US citizens and they will keep any money you send to them.  They refused the refund.  Here was their only response:

We can only offer a promo code for a free card (not express delivery). I am sorry that you've encountered this situation, but it is stated in our terms that we are unable to provide services to the US residents/citizens.
Best regards,
Olga Savelyeva

This was the second time they said it in email.  The first time they immediately used that "it is stated in our terms that we are unable to provide services to the US residents/citizens.", so they're using this canned phrase to burn all the US citizens who send them bitcoin. 

Stay away from them.  They're dishonest and crooked.  Lost $70.  I accept it as the price for learning about a scam.

Prothius
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

Don't trust them.  They're a scam.  I filled out the documents for their card, and then sent bitcoin.  Their response was that I was a US citizen and that it was in their terms that they can't serve Americans, so they are keeping the $70 expedite plastic card + expedite fee I sent them.

I wrote them back and their response was again the same.  Filled out the form, but you're supposed to know that they can't serve US citizens and they will keep any money you send to them.  They refused the refund.  Here was their only response:

We can only offer a promo code for a free card (not express delivery). I am sorry that you've encountered this situation, but it is stated in our terms that we are unable to provide services to the US residents/citizens.
Best regards,
Olga Savelyeva

This was the second time they said it in email.  The first time they immediately used that "it is stated in our terms that we are unable to provide services to the US residents/citizens.", so they're using this canned phrase to burn all the US citizens who send them bitcoin.  

Stay away from them.  They're dishonest and crooked.  Lost $70.  I accept it as the price for learning about a scam.

Prothius

They are not crooks. They correctly and appropriately responded to an American who was too idiotic and illiterate to understand the simple phrase "Americans are not welcome".

Americans are not being burned by Cryptopay. Ask your own government about their over-pregnant policies about meddling in the financial affairs of Americans which is why most financial institutions beyond the borders of the United States would rather not deal with such cumbersome bureaucracy.

You're just feeling so hurt and mentally traumatized by the fact that cards issued outside the U.S. are off limits to American citizens. Get over it. The rest of the world are equally ineligible to open accounts in the U.S. without a valid SSN or TIN. An eye for an eye.

cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

I would also like a Promo-code  Smiley

Hi! The code has been sent! Enjoy using the Cryptopay card and make sure you leave a feedback here in the thread later.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

Hi! The code has been sent! Enjoy using the Cryptopay card and make sure you leave a feedback here in the thread later.
Got it, thanks, I will.
Bahenbit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:57:45 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 04:09:20 PM by Bahenbit

Don't trust them.  They're a scam.  I filled out the documents for their card, and then sent bitcoin.  Their response was that I was a US citizen and that it was in their terms that they can't serve Americans, so they are keeping the $70 expedite plastic card + expedite fee I sent them.

I wrote them back and their response was again the same.  Filled out the form, but you're supposed to know that they can't serve US citizens and they will keep any money you send to them.  They refused the refund.  Here was their only response:

Best regards,
Olga Savelyeva

This was the second time they said it in email.  The first time they immediately used that "it is stated in our terms that we are unable to provide services to the US residents/citizens.", so they're using this canned phrase to burn all the US citizens who send them bitcoin.  

Stay away from them.  They're dishonest and crooked.  Lost $70.  I accept it as the price for learning about a scam.

Prothius

You needed to verify the account first
and then order the card.

They refused, no problem go to bitpay.com
prepare DOB + SSN + $15 cost card
and enjoy the bitcoin card

No, scame
they did it right for arrogant American user

Cryptopay, advcash Bitcoin Debit card issued Ware Crest GI

see it, https://www.advcash.com/forbidden.html
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Can you provide a promo code for free eur plastic card to me?

Thanks you.
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

I see your issuer card is MyChoice as all other Bitcoin cards provides , do I need to ID verification for Virtual cards?
Isn't Mychoice closing account for customers outside of Europe  Huh

Hi! We still do not require verification for ordering virtual cards if your billing country is included in the list https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to (except for the countries marked with **). At the moment, we are issuing both VISA and MasterCard virtual cards. MyChoice is closing the non-EU accounts but our MasterCard issuer doesn't so feel free to order a card! You can get verified later when you reach the limits for the unverified users Smiley

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

Hi.. I have a fully verified Cryptopay account and the MyChoice visa card. I was invited to upgrade to your new contactless card. After completing the order procedure, I was prompted to pay and the promo code (plastic reissue) was applied to the price. However there was an error during the payment. The order didn't go through (but I sent the bitcoins) and it cancelled so I had to do it again. Ana (your staff) returned the bitcoins to me.

I ordered again and this time it went through smoothly. It is now showing as pending and being processed. I just wanted to ask why the promo code was refused for the second order. I was getting the error "promo code invalid" probably because it was applied to the first order which was cancelled.

I ended up upgrading and paying for the card which was supposed to be free for existing verified card holders which was what your co-founder's George's emailed invitation was all about. $15 isn't much and I paid it but I was hoping loyal long-term Cryptopay customers like me would have enjoyed the fee waiver.

Good day! Sorry for our delayed response Sad You should have turned to our support team via the live chat while you were still in the process of making your second card order and let them know the code was not working. They would have given you another promo code. The thing is that one code is valid for one card order only. You still can get your free card, just contact our support agents. We do value our long-term loyal customers and will do our best to help!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:34:54 PM

Hi, Cryptopay I would like to try your services Smiley

Can you provide a promo code for free plastic card to me?

Ths.

Thanks you.

Hi! The promo code for a free EUR plastic card has been sent to your private messages. Make sure your billing country is listed here https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:38:46 PM

Hello CryptoPay,

I am interested in trying out your card to load bitcoin and use for purchases. Very good looking service.

Also, is it possible you will add litecoin as an option soon?

Please send a promo code.

Hi! Yes, we are planning to add Litecoin in the near future, as well as Etherium. We'll keep our users posted with the updates!
Please find the promo code for a free plastic card in your private messages Smiley We hope you enjoy using the card!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:19:11 PM

Hello, I have a doubt. I have ordered a plastic card, rigth now my order is processing, how long can take it?
I have ordered express shipping because wait several weeks is no too practical, how can I cancel my order if I find the processing time unsatisfactory?
If Cryptopay can't issue new cards rigth now they should at least give advise before take your order, we are wasting our time asking for a card and we are not sure if the current terms (as the website lists it) will aply with their future card programs, taking our orders (and money) before set up a working program is unprofessional at best and borderline scam at worst.

Good day! Sorry for our delayed response Sad You know, VISA announced that they stop supporting non-EU countries all of a sudden and we had to get the new card program ready urgently, that's why we are experiencing delays in the card transition process. You could have canceled your order by simply contacting our friendly support team via live chat or email and they would have refunded the payment if you find the processing time too long. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the delay has caused you. If you still need assistance, reach us directly and we will do our best to get your issue sorted!

Join us
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:43:26 PM

Hi, Cryptopay I would like to try your services Smiley

Can you provide a promo code for free plastic card to me?

Ths.

Thanks you.

Hi! The promo code for a free EUR plastic card has been sent to your private messages. Make sure your billing country is listed here https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Thanks! cool  Smiley
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:47:40 PM

As far as I know.

I don´t work for Cryptopay, but I can provide you with a source that confirms your suspicion:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

If you reside in Europe, you will still be able to continue using Bitcoin debit cards provided
by a debit card provider that issues their cards using Wavecrest (https://www.wavecrest.gi/).

You are both right, guys. The new cards will be available for the users outside the EU. The EU users are welcome to either use the existing VISA cards or replace them with MasterCard for free (if verified). Please note that Cryptopay will stop supporting the MyChoice cards (card loads and unloads) at some point in the future. It is a matter of several months but we will definitely keep our users informed of the exact deadlines.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

I am trying to get verified on cryptopay so that I can get replacement card, successfully got my address verified now waiting to get my ID and selfie verified.

I find it quite crazy to upload selfie with my ID card on hand.  Grin

Hope new card will work like the last one, who will issue this new cards?

Hi! The new card issuer is PSI Pay Ltd., UK. As for the verification requirements, we have to collect this very amount of info from you in order to comply with the KYC regulations and anti-money laundering laws of the UK. Currently, many financial services require a selfie ID to get their customers verified, it is a common practice. Just make sure you follow the instructions given and the verification process won't be as tough as it seems Wink

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:48:18 PM

Hi, european user, if order now, will receive the plastic card of Visa or Mastercard circuit?

Is still available promo code for free plastic card?

Thanks in advance W_M

Hi! You will receive a new MasterCard if you apply now. The promo code is still valid. Would you like to get one?

Join us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: