Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78862 times)
arhum

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

Hi!
I am interested in getting one of your card, it seems to be one of the best on the market.

Good day! It's our pleasure to send you a promo code for a free plastic card. Please find it pm'ed Smiley
Should you need any assistance with your order, turn to our friendly support team and they will do their best to help!

hi
i can see that the services is not available for USA can i use virtual card with amazon dot com normal account (not aws) ?
and how many virtual cards can create one customer ?
thanks

Yes, we are not licensed to offer services in the US. So the card can't be issued with the US billing address.
One user can only have 1 virtual and 1 plastic card per each currency.

Thanks for your response appreciate that, GLWS (?)
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:31:48 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:51:19 AM by Addisonbt

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

this answer came in 10 days after payment for a virtual card:

Get your Cryptopay card: only one step left

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

Expanded limits (check out the attached pdf);
    Unlimited value of online transactions;
    Bank transfers to and from your Cryptopay account;
    Unlimited Lifetime ATM withdrawal limit;
    Unlimited Max lifetime load limit;

And there is more to come!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

I do not need your service anymore.

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.
Try sending the verification documents and we'll go from there.

I already got a virtual card from Spectrocoin.
Instant issued.

---------------------------------------------------------
and

stanislav petuhov is russian support
https://translate.google.com/#auto/ru/stanislav%20petuhov
Cтaниcлaв Пeтyxoв

Services associated with Russia is fraud and scam
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:55 AM

I just received the promotional code and I ordered the free plastic card.
I look forward to receive it and test it.

I will write my review ASAP.
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Hi, thanks alot for the promotional code.

W_M
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2940

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

After receiving some help, verification is complete (plastic). Deposited in the account. All seems good. Use will follow when necessary. Will update.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:10 PM

Services associated with Russia is fraud and scam

Say it to Vitalik Buterin  Cool
inimitable777

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

Hi!
I also would like to receive promo code Smiley
Addisonbt

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.

support is not answer,

no refund
not issued a virtual card

pnbamania

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
pnbamania

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

I am getting this message.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

Hi!
I also would like to receive promo code Smiley

Code sent  Wink Enjoy using the card!

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

I am getting this message.

I've been seeing that for about 24 hours also, but only for the new MC cards (both virtual and plastic). The old Visa cards can apparently still be loaded for now, but that was scheduled to stop Oct. 5 - very soon.

Yesterday the announcement said it would be fixed by 2pm London time, but that was removed as the deadline came and passed. Presumably the issue was bigger than first thought.

All the cards still seem to work fine at merchants though, fwiw (if previously loaded).

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

Hey mate would you give me a promo code? I want to try out to see how your virtual cards work, I hope this promo code works to receive a virtual

Card. I will load it with some Bitcoin if I can use this one first. "everything associated with Russia is fraud and scam" like everything associated with US

Is divine, sent by their heavenly imaginary god.
Addisonbt

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

provide me  step by step to full refund

Cryptopay contact email: stanislav.petuhov@cryptopay-4e474608623d.intercom-mail.com Huh

or

support@cryptopay.com Huh
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

Please stop prioritizing your ICO project. What's most important at this point is your customers' convenience and satisfaction. Fix your disrupted card loading service if you want to win everyone's trust in your system.

Cards cannot be loaded since the day before yesterday and this is not good for volatile assets. Fix this please.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

It looks like this card will not work in few countries because I got this message from them after I requested a card.

We’re very sorry to inform you that due to reasons beyond our control, we’ve been forced to stop issuing and maintaining cards on the new card program.
We understand this sounds bad. However, the most important thing for us is the security of our customers, so we’ve decided to turn off the current program.
At the moment we are doing our best to find a way to issue and deliver Cryptopay cards to xxxxxxx. When they are available for the residents of your country, we will definitely let you know.

But I didn't understand one thing that when I key in my country they should have stopped me at that point instead they waited until I submit my card request to send this email.

If your investing in their ICO project by thinking that this card works world wire and demand will be more then you better think and invest.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

This is not good.

I offloaded all funds from the new cards and converted them to bitcoin, then sent them to my external wallet. Trust is central and core to all bitcoin trades, whether they are done person to person or with established exchanges. One small slip and that trust is eroded.

Luckily I have two backup bitcoin cards.

Addisonbt

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

provide me  step by step to full refund

Cryptopay contact email: stanislav.petuhov@cryptopay-4e474608623d.intercom-mail.com  Huh Huh Huh

or

support@cryptopay.com Huh Huh Huh
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

I would like to receive promotional code, Thank You. Regards.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: