Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78862 times)
crisdean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

I should have an activity of 30 now if not more. I'd use the card to pay for all things everyday life with my invested and mined BTC.
Looking forward to getting the code Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

I hope you will find a lasting and solid solution to the card dilemma. I'm still patiently waiting and I haven't totally lost hope and faith in Cryptopay. The app is still on my phone.

For now, I'm using Localbitcoins for my BTC to fiat conversion needs. In the long term, I do want a card of course so please look for banks which might be willing to offer their partnership.

I suggest you start looking in countries with a strong anti-US sentiment.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:47:39 AM

Hello @cryptopay_support

I see some information about the promo code in first page as OP. I want to have a Btc debit card and if the promo code is still avalaible I want one. Thank you very much.
evbach61

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to Cryptopay and Cryptocurrencies. I've started buying into and have been advised to use Cryptopay for any payment transfers. I would like to receive the promo code to order a card as 1) it will be very useful to pay for online transactions, 2) it may help in me convicing my wife to get on board with buying into this new adventure. If she realises that she can save her salary and spend from her returns from her cryptocurrency accounts then happy days.

Many thanks in advance.  Cool
crisdean

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Can I have some promo codes OP? I want to try using cryptopay on my online payment transactions by using virtual debit card Im also planning to order the physical card for exchanging my bitcoin into fiat via atm.

Hi! The promo code will be sent to your personal messages! First, make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

I want a code as well please!
icodaily

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

Hi, I would like to receive a promo code. Thanks.
MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

I saw a bounty program on your website (through the instagram link). Is it still active? If it is I would like to join social media bounty program

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:39:40 AM

Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

• Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Does cryptopay offer VCCs for payments online?
If yes, then how much VCCs can be issued by one acc holder and how much every VCC issuance cost?
warningsigns

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:21:27 AM

If yes, then how much VCCs can be issued by one acc holder and how much every VCC issuance cost?

Yes they have virtual cards but to get one you must be verified and you must also pass their partner bank's KYC requirements. One of those requirements is to have a utility bills or verifiable evidence of residence in the European Union or in those countries the cards are restricted to.

If you don't live in Europe, you can't get any of the current cards offered by Cryptopay. The card is issued by Wave Crest.

kacpersp4

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

If i already have VCC bought (like year ago) can I still use it without verification?
warningsigns

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

If i already have VCC bought (like year ago) can I still use it without verification?

If you do not live in a country allowed by Visa, then your VCC ceased to be valid on 15 October 2017. To reactivate the card, you must submit KYC documents showing and proving that you live in one of those countries in Europe approved for this card.

I have a plastic Visa card from Cryptopay and it is now inactive. I’m still waiting for an alternative solution.

kacpersp4

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

If you do not live in a country allowed by Visa, then your VCC ceased to be valid on 15 October 2017. To reactivate the card, you must submit KYC documents showing and proving that you live in one of those countries in Europe approved for this card.

I have a plastic Visa card from Cryptopay and it is now inactive. I’m still waiting for an alternative solution.

Could you please tell me what countries are allowed by Visa?

//edit

Nevermind, I already found them.

BTCC has listed the countries unaffected by the change. They are: Andorra, Austria, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Bailiwick of Jersey, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

So, if I live in one of these countries, do I have to do ID verification to use card or no?
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:55:19 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to Cryptopay and Cryptocurrencies. I've started buying into and have been advised to use Cryptopay for any payment transfers. I would like to receive the promo code to order a card as 1) it will be very useful to pay for online transactions, 2) it may help in me convicing my wife to get on board with buying into this new adventure. If she realises that she can save her salary and spend from her returns from her cryptocurrency accounts then happy days.

Hello,

Please let us know once your activity score is over 30 and we'll be happy to provide a promo-code!

Hello @cryptopay_support

I see some information about the promo code in first page as OP. I want to have a Btc debit card and if the promo code is still avalaible I want one. Thank you very much.

Can I have some promo codes OP? I want to try using cryptopay on my online payment transactions by using virtual debit card Im also planning to order the physical card for exchanging my bitcoin into fiat via atm.

Hi! The promo code will be sent to your personal messages! First, make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Hi!

Promo-codes sent to your private messages  Wink Enjoy using the card! Make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:59:16 AM

Yes they have virtual cards but to get one you must be verified and you must also pass their partner bank's KYC requirements. One of those requirements is to have a utility bills or verifiable evidence of residence in the European Union or in those countries the cards are restricted to.

If you don't live in Europe, you can't get any of the current cards offered by Cryptopay. The card is issued by Wave Crest.

Hi,

If your address is in the EAA and you don't need to update it, you can use the card without verification as well.

Could you please tell me what countries are allowed by Visa?

//edit

Nevermind, I already found them.

BTCC has listed the countries unaffected by the change. They are: Andorra, Austria, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Bailiwick of Jersey, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

So, if I live in one of these countries, do I have to do ID verification to use card or no?

Hello,

If your billing address is in the EAA your card will still work without verification.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:00:08 AM

• Enjoy the card!

Hi,

You can have 3 virtual cards: GBP, EUR and USD one. The cost of the card is 2,50 GBP/EUR/USD depending on the chosen currency.

Join us
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Hi all,

Hello,

Please let us know once your activity score is over 30 and we'll be happy to provide a promo-code!

Hello @cryptopay_support

Hi!

Promo-codes sent to your private messages  Wink Enjoy using the card! Make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Hello @cryptopay_support and thank you for the promo code. About difference betwen countries where btc card users need verification is just about the delivery address? Thanks.
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:57:03 PM

I saw a bounty program on your website (through the instagram link). Is it still active? If it is I would like to join social media bounty program

Hello there!

We have a bounty program that connected to our ICO and you can join it at the moment.

The ICO will pass almost a week, so you still have a chance to get your extra CPAY tokens!

I would recommend you to read Terms & Condition and join the bounty program here: https://ico.cryptopay.me/#bounty.

If I can be of any further assistance, please, let me know.

Join us
warningsigns

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

You're so obsessed with advancing this ICO project and ignoring the need to address the inconvenience you caused your customers by abruptly putting an end to the card program.

Fix the card dilemma and inform your customers of developments. Very irresponsible of your company's founder to fixate himself with luring people to invest in this ICO.

Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

I would like to use one as a daily bitcoin trading business
DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

I would like to use it as a mean of spending my intraday trading profits. Showing the people around me that spending cryptos in real life isn't as complex as they imagine
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: