Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:51:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78863 times)
servsec

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:07:38 AM

I guess, why cryptopay sent me a mastercard card to my address after my visa get cancelled and then suddenly sent an email that such card will not work anymore?
Anyone else here with same issue?

I checked that this new mastercard card was issued by psi pay ltd.
Seems they cancelled the new contract within less than 30 days with psi pay ltd. What is next?

Huh

https://www.altcointrading.net/cryptocurrency-debit-card-non-eu

In the case of Cryptopay in particular, the new issuer is PSI Pay Ltd. from the UK which is a MasterCard issuer. PSI Pay Ltd. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA register number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money throughout Europe, however it doesn’t imply anything for non-EU residents although Cryptopay uses PSI Pay to serve precisely those customers who reside outside of Europe. – If you do a bit of research you will eventually come across this: http://www.psi-payscam.com/fullstory/ – PSI Pay Ltd. is apparently closely related to a company that stole their customer’s funds and whose bank accounts and domains were seized. Author of the one-page linked above claims to be owed $100,000.

And, before you flee to the next safe haven, you will find very recent and very heated scam accusations regarding worldcore.eu too, though. Additionally – for those who want to be looking for red flags – both Cryptopay (partnering with PSI Pay) and Worldcore started ICOs recently.
servsec

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:15:44 AM

You're so obsessed with advancing this ICO project and ignoring the need to address the inconvenience you caused your customers by abruptly putting an end to the card program.

Fix the card dilemma and inform your customers of developments. Very irresponsible of your company's founder to fixate himself with luring people to invest in this ICO.

Exactly, I could invest 50.000 usd on this ico but they not prioritize me as client and not resolved the card issue in deadline.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

You're so obsessed with advancing this ICO project and ignoring the need to address the inconvenience you caused your customers by abruptly putting an end to the card program.

Fix the card dilemma and inform your customers of developments. Very irresponsible of your company's founder to fixate himself with luring people to invest in this ICO.

Exactly, I could invest 50.000 usd on this ico but they not prioritize me as client and not resolved the card issue in deadline.

With the ICO craze, *even* if they had solved your issue with your card you honestly would do better not even considering investing in their ICO. They have proven to be not the best of the card providers and besides most ICOs are never worth anywhere near what the total raised funds signify. Furthermore, the real reason more ICOs are even started in the first place is because it is basically free money for the founders who came up with the idea and copied over some random template from some other ICO and changed the color. Just look at how they compare to the others.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
servsec

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:28:51 AM

With the ICO craze, *even* if they had solved your issue with your card you honestly would do better not even considering investing in their ICO. They have proven to be not the best of the card providers and besides most ICOs are never worth anywhere near what the total raised funds signify. Furthermore, the real reason more ICOs are even started in the first place is because it is basically free money for the founders who came up with the idea and copied over some random template from some other ICO and changed the color. Just look at how they compare to the others.

Yes, agree. Not going to invest as their priority is this ico instead look for a card solution that should come first.
In addition they are inconsistent. They delivered a mastercard to me and before it arrives I received an email that the new card will be worthless as well
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:30 AM

Hi, card arrived today. Activation procedure is very simple and easy to do. The card work perfectly on the VISA international circuit. Thanks a lot.

Cheers W_M
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

Hi, card arrived today. Activation procedure is very simple and easy to do. The card work perfectly on the VISA international circuit. Thanks a lot.

Cheers W_M

I'm assuming you live in Europe which makes you one of the lucky few allowed to use Wave Crest's Visa cards.

As for us living in other parts of the world, Visa probably sees us as money launderers, white collar criminals, fraudsters.. which is why the card is off limits to us.

Enjoy the card! I miss using mine.

cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

Cheers W_M

Hi,

We're really happy you like the card!  Smiley

Cheers W_M

I'm assuming you live in Europe which makes you one of the lucky few allowed to use Wave Crest's Visa cards.

As for us living in other parts of the world, Visa probably sees us as money launderers, white collar criminals, fraudsters.. which is why the card is off limits to us.

Enjoy the card! I miss using mine.

Please don't feel neglected, we're looking for a solution to issue cards outside the EU again! We don't see you guys as any of the things you've mentioned and are looking forward to get back to the market!

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

I would like to use it as a mean of spending my intraday trading profits. Showing the people around me that spending cryptos in real life isn't as complex as they imagine

I would like to use one as a daily bitcoin trading business

Hi,

Promo-codes sent! Please check your private messages  Smiley

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

In comparison to other ICOs, Cryptopay doesn't have just an idea. It has a working product, a 4-year experience and expertise in both cryptocurrencies and regulated financial system. We are raising funds to make our products better and create new ones (the first milestone already reached!). We don't give any groundless promises and we try to be as transparent as possible. Have you checked our whitepaper? If you wish to compare our ICO with others just have a look at this page https://ico.cryptopay.me/?utm_source=main_page&utm_medium=header_link&utm_campaign=ico_cryptopay#about

Yes, agree. Not going to invest as their priority is this ico instead look for a card solution that should come first.
In addition they are inconsistent. They delivered a mastercard to me and before it arrives I received an email that the new card will be worthless as well

Guys, we have been trying to fix the card dilemma since the issue occurred but it all happened after our ICO has already started. We couldn't have predicted that the new card program would be shut down. It's not being inconsistent. There are some circumstances that are out of our control, and we have to deal with them. Most bitcoin businesses face the same issues.
We can assure you that we have been doing our best looking for an alternative card provider, negotiating, and still are in the process of getting this sorted. We will surely keep our users posted on how it all goes once there are some updates. We believe the success of our ICO and the profit of our token holders won't be affected - we intend to find a solution soon, there is nothing to worry about!

Join us
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

Please don't feel neglected, we're looking for a solution to issue cards outside the EU again! We don't see you guys as any of the things you've mentioned and are looking forward to get back to the market!

Seems like there is some hope to cling to. I'll put some faith in your promise above and a window of opportunity will open for us non-EU residents. A lasting and functional and cost-effective bitcoin card is very much missed in this community.

Please keep us updated. I'm also keeping your iOS app open and active on my phone.

remsonanton

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

Today I saw that

https://file-up.net/big/40/40bd16e10a22539ca420171101175220.jpg

Does anyone know anything about that? A few my accounts were blocked, where I have Virtual cards and money.
Also my friend created yesterday 1 acc and made a deposit, today it is also blocked. Only account without VC is alive, all other accounts are blocked. Everything is blocked!

1. Is it possible to get refund from account? or I lost money?
2. Is Cryptopay still anonymous service? Is it possible to use it anonymously as always?
3. Why did Cryptopay start to block accounts as other services? problems with something?

can anyone help me with this service?
remsonanton

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Today I saw that

https://file-up.net/big/40/40bd16e10a22539ca420171101175220.jpg

Does anyone know anything about that? A few my accounts were blocked, where I have Virtual cards and money.
Also my friend created yesterday 1 acc and made a deposit, today it is also blocked. Only account without VC is alive, all other accounts are blocked. Everything is blocked!

2. Is Cryptopay still anonymous service? Is it possible to use it anonymously as always?
3. Why did Cryptopay start to block accounts as other services? problems with something?

Got an answer from cryptopay support >

Please be informed that your account contains some information that we would like to verify before unblocking it.

Please kindly send 3 types of documents:

1.) A valid government issued ID - high-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
•International passport (double page)
•National ID card (both sides)
•Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:
•Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted);
•Images of high quality (color images, with resolution of 300dpi or higher);
•Valid ID documents with an expiry date (not less than 6 months left) clearly visible.

2.) A proof of residency - a high quality scanned images or a direct online extract of the following documents: Bank statement of your current account, Utility bill, Credit card statement, Loan-related statements, Tax return, Council tax bill, Certificate of residency issued by a government, within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address.
We cannot accept mobile phone bill, insurance documents or advertising letters as a proof of residence.

3.) A selfie with your ID document in your hands.

P.S. What about anonymous? I deposited a few $ on my acc and got blocked?
My friends had money on accounts - the same problem.

Anyone here? Anyone, did you have the same problem with cryptopay? Why did they ban accs?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Seems like there is some hope to cling to. I'll put some faith in your promise above and a window of opportunity will open for us non-EU residents. A lasting and functional and cost-effective bitcoin card is very much missed in this community.

Please keep us updated. I'm also keeping your iOS app open and active on my phone.

Its very good news that you guys are doing good work for other parts of world also because I am also very upset and looking for some solution but still unavailable as you are saying now hope is alive because some one must try this and give access to all countries I also check this thread regularly and wait for good news from you
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

I would like to use it as a mean of spending my intraday trading profits. Showing the people around me that spending cryptos in real life isn't as complex as they imagine

Hi,

Promo-codes sent! Please check your private messages  Smiley
What are promo codes for?
Stevenos

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Please can I have a promo code

I intend to use my card for General personal expenses. Everything from buying shopping to booking holidays, and parts for my rally car Smiley
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

Today I saw that

P.S. What about anonymous? I deposited a few $ on my acc and got blocked?
My friends had money on accounts - the same problem.

Anyone here? Anyone, did you have the same problem with cryptopay? Why did they ban accs?

Hi,

We had several accounts locked per card issuer's request as a part of their fraud-precaution program. It can be a mistake on their side, no doubt, please contact us using our email, support@cryptopay.me, livechat, or let us know your registered email with Cryptopay via a private message here.
We'll definitely do everything we can to solve the issue and clarify the situation.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

Hi,

Promo-codes sent! Please check your private messages  Smiley
What are promo codes for?

The codes are for free debit cards Wink

Please can I have a promo code

I intend to use my card for General personal expenses. Everything from buying shopping to booking holidays, and parts for my rally car Smiley

Hi,

Please let us know once your activity score is over 30 to receive a code for a card!

Join us
crisdean

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:23:23 AM

Wow. Damn I didn't see it. So I use my card and you charge me a transaction fee of 0.0005BTC? That's £2.85 for using my card as a debit card in a store?

That's a rip off isn't it? Or have I read your terms incorrectly?
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:23:33 PM

Thanks a lot, finally the android App is on the store :-).

Cheers W_M
Spyderco

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

I want to use the card to withdraw my bitcoin profits. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: