Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78861 times)
th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

Any communication about the new cards availability ?
1 month ? 3 months ? 6 months ? end of the year ?

There is a big lack of communication since january Sad

Our platform is 80% ready to incorporate a new card program, so there are still some technical changes and practicalities left before we launch it. The cards should become available in a couple of months. We want to make our new card program even better and make sure the cards are working perfectly prior going live  Wink
Once we are ready to launch it, there will be a massive mailout to notify our customers. Please stay tuned!

This was a month ago. Any news about your planning ? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Any communication about the new cards availability ?
1 month ? 3 months ? 6 months ? end of the year ?

There is a big lack of communication since january Sad

Our platform is 80% ready to incorporate a new card program, so there are still some technical changes and practicalities left before we launch it. The cards should become available in a couple of months. We want to make our new card program even better and make sure the cards are working perfectly prior going live  Wink
Once we are ready to launch it, there will be a massive mailout to notify our customers. Please stay tuned!

This was a month ago. Any news about your planning ? Smiley

Hello,

Almost all documentary and legal details are finalised, we have passed several tests and checks from our soon-to-be card issuers and now are moving on to the final stage of our negotiations.
We have signed a letter of intent and contracts with few card issuers (in order to avoid problems similar to the one we had with WaveCrest) and we are going to have two card issuers in Europe and one in Asia.
At the moment along with finishing agreements with them and being approved by VISA.
We don't want to give any false promises regarding timeframes, but we can assure you that the wait is almost over.
This does takes a substantial amount of time, but, in the context of recent officials' statements and updated regulations we want to be as much compliant as we can, to set a longstanding relationship.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

It's me again, I come for the monthly reminder! Smiley
Any news ?
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Any news ?

Glad to see you again! Wink

The good news is that our platform is now 100% ready to incorporate a new programme technicalwise, but there are still some legal procedures with our new card issuers left to be followed before the launch. Cards should become available by the end of Q2 2018.
Thank you for staying with us! We will let all our users know once the process is finalised.

Join us
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

WOW. MEW just got hacked.

Can we now make it a priority to get a wallet done inside our CryptoPay accounts? Or maybe even a desktop wallet?

I knew this was going to happen with MEW eventually. Leaving our CPAY on there is the WORST idea possible.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

Any news ?

The good news is that our platform is now 100% ready to incorporate a new programme technicalwise, but there are still some legal procedures with our new card issuers left to be followed before the launch. Cards should become available by the end of Q2 2018.
Thank you for staying with us! We will let all our users know once the process is finalised.

Would that be available by the end of Q2 2018 for your entire verified users? Or only for a limited segment of users such as EU/EEA?

I'm also (im)patiently waiting.

cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

WOW. MEW just got hacked.

Can we now make it a priority to get a wallet done inside our CryptoPay accounts? Or maybe even a desktop wallet?

I knew this was going to happen with MEW eventually. Leaving our CPAY on there is the WORST idea possible.

Hello,

We are planning to add ICO account to Cryptopay accounts’ list so that it would be possible to store all the funds, including CPAY tokens, in one place. However, the process itself is rather complicated from the technical point of view so there is no exact timeline at the moment.
In the meantime, using MEW is safe but you have to be careful not to have your private keys exposed. Here is the list of detailed security tips they created that should be helpful: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/security/myetherwallet-protips-how-not-to-get-scammed-during-ico.html

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Any news ?

Would that be available by the end of Q2 2018 for your entire verified users? Or only for a limited segment of users such as EU/EEA?

I'm also (im)patiently waiting.

We plan to launch the first batch by the end of Q2 2018, at first the segment will indeed be limited, but will be shortly widen. We will issue the exact list very soon, since currently we work on legal issues and everything is changing very fast. The new information is released all the time.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Hello, everybody!  Smiley

We're excited to announce that XRP is to be implemented into our service any day now!!  Cool

Ripple is the ugly duckling of the blockchain. It is not mined, not decentralised and is doing business with banks. Despite constantly being denounced for being different and against the ideology behind decentralised currencies, it offers rapid transactions, low fees, and actually implements blockchain technology into everyday life.

✔️It’s time to finally find out, what do you think about XRP?

While you wait for Ripple to be added to your account, you can be the first ever XRP prophet in our brand new competition!

All you need to do is answer this question: What will XRP’s value be on June, 8th 12PM (GMT)?

We’ll give 500 CPAY tokens for the most accurate prediction. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

Leave your comment on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit

Answers will be accepted until June, 7th 12PM (GMT) and the winner will be announced the following Friday evening.

Don’t forget to take a look at the terms of participation and we wish you good luck!🍀

Join us
sumitbhati92

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

Hey Mate,

I am from India, and I wish to know do you people provide services in my country as well?

Also please let me know how many crypto currencies do you people accept?

Can I just simply deposit BTC in CRYPTOPAY Account and use the plastic card for the transactions online or offline?
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 04:51:16 PM by cryptopay_support

Hey Mate,

I am from India, and I wish to know do you people provide services in my country as well?

Also please let me know how many crypto currencies do you people accept?

Can I just simply deposit BTC in CRYPTOPAY Account and use the plastic card for the transactions online or offline?

Hello!

Speaking about cryptocurrencies, so far we work with Bitcoin and Litecoin and, as you may have noticed, Ripple is about to be introduced too!  Smiley
Unfortunately, we don’t provide any services, except for the cryptocurrency wallet itself, to the residents of India at the moment but we are working on extending the list of the supported countries.

Join us
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I would like to ask regarding on that Free Card that i had requested a year ago until now it didnt able to reach out my destination. I didnt even bother if that card would able to reach my residence or not. Would like to track it out or would like to request a new one?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:57 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 05:06:46 PM by kotwica666

Hello, everybody!  Smiley

We're excited to announce that XRP is to be implemented into our service any day now!!  Cool

Ripple is the ugly duckling of the blockchain. It is not mined, not decentralised and is doing business with banks. Despite constantly being denounced for being different and against the ideology behind decentralised currencies, it offers rapid transactions, low fees, and actually implements blockchain technology into everyday life.

While you wait for Ripple to be added to your account, you can be the first ever XRP prophet in our brand new competition!

All you need to do is answer this question: What will XRP’s value be on June, 8th 12PM (GMT)?

We’ll give 500 CPAY tokens for the most accurate prediction. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

Answers will be accepted until June, 7th 12PM (GMT) and the winner will be announced the following Friday evening.

Don’t forget to take a look at the terms of participation and we wish you good luck!🍀

Leave ripple.. only bankster use that and manipulate price.. It is good only for speculators. I believe that this coin has no future ...

When we can expect new card release?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

I would like to ask regarding on that Free Card that i had requested a year ago until now it didnt able to reach out my destination. I didnt even bother if that card would able to reach my residence or not. Would like to track it out or would like to request a new one?

The card you are referring to belonged to the card programme which has been closed a few months ago. But don't worry, new programme is coming and cards will be available for order soon!  Wink

Leave ripple.. only bankster use that and manipulate price.. It is good only for speculators.

When we can expect new card release?

Ripple will be introduced to meet specific demands of our users. However, the account is optional, that's why it can either be added or hidden in the Accounts menu.
As for our new card programme, we are planning to launch it by the end of Q2 2018. We'll make sure no one misses out on this big news!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

We’re always happy working with our dear customers. So, don’t be shy and leave your feedback about our service. 😉
Comments, suggestions, and even criticism are all welcome. Feel free to contact us via

💌Email at support@cryptopay.me
🤳LiveChat
📲Social media
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | TRUSTPILOT

Join us
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 09:33:16 PM by kotwica666

As for our new card programme, we are planning to launch it by the end of Q2 2018. We'll make sure no one misses out on this big news!

It's good to hear that shortly there will be a distribution of new cards. My bank wants to block my account due to crypto trading. I hope there will be no delay, because I really need this card!

End of Q2 is very close! Do you know if it will be VISA or Mastercard?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

So end of Q2 is very close! Do you know if it will be VISA or Mastercard?

We will offer VISA cards Smiley

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Time is up! ⏰
Tomorrow at 12 PM (GMT) we’ll announce the price, according to Coinmarketcap data.
Also we’ll announce the winner by the end of the day on Friday. 🏆

So, stay tuned for further details and you may be the first XRP Prophet!🔮

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

🔮According to Coinmarketcap, the XRP price was $0.664490 at 12 PM GMT.
We’re comparing your predictions to this price, we’ll announce the winner of 500 CPAY by the end of the day.
So, stay tuned!😉

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

It’s time for CPay Talks!🎉
This time around we’ve picked the brain of our Art Director, Misha Savranski.😎 Take a look inside the mind of the creative force behind Cryptopay’s top notch design.
🔥You won’t want to miss it, read it here: https://bit.ly/2LSonff 🔥

In other news, since the Ripple account is now implemented for everyone using Cryptopay, we have updated our HelpCenter so you can learn how to:

Buy XRP with your card or bank account
✅ Withdraw using bank transfers or send it to any external wallets
✅ Store your XRP securely

Join us
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: