Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
ToScA-

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:43:14 AM

ok so what's the value of that to me? 1 btc or more?

I am not quite sure I understand your question. If you deposit 1 BTC, then your Waves are worth 1 BTC (plus bonuses).

yes that was my question.

another question: How much would be 1 wave price?

Currently 0.00012692849 btc. It will vary depending on the number of available waves if I'm not mistaken. I.e increase as more BTC is put into the ICO.

So that's around 5 cents? Is that the cost of it or the current value of it? I bought more waves earlier but now I have less waves, does that mean they are worth less or they are worth more? I am always confused about that. I currently total have paid out: around 0.19 btc and have 1641 WAVES so how much did each WAVE cost me so far? I can't seem to do it correctly with the calculator lol.

The amount of waves you have is less because the btc value per wave is steadily increasing as a result of a diminishing availible supply.

The net btc value of your waves will remain constant. Rough example...say you bought 1 wave for 1 btc a week ago. Suddenly, a week on and you've got 0.5 waves...it'll still be 1 btc worth of waves, just that the net amount is reduced by 50% because the new value per wave has gone up by 50% (1 wave will now be worth 1.5 btc). People buying 1 wave today will pay more in btc than you did when you paid for 1 wave a week ago...but at the same time you'll have less waves at your disposal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm hungover.. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:46:16 AM

All questions about waves distribution has been answered 100 times. Just lits the tread and find FAQ
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:26:22 PM

All questions about waves distribution has been answered 100 times. Just lits the tread and find FAQ

Yeah but it has been mentioned over 200 times.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:53:43 PM

I am not quite sure I understand your question. If you deposit 1 BTC, then your Waves are worth 1 BTC (plus bonuses).

Currently 0.00012692849 btc. It will vary depending on the number of available waves if I'm not mistaken. I.e increase as more BTC is put into the ICO.

So that's around 5 cents? Is that the cost of it or the current value of it? I bought more waves earlier but now I have less waves, does that mean they are worth less or they are worth more? I am always confused about that. I currently total have paid out: around 0.19 btc and have 1641 WAVES so how much did each WAVE cost me so far? I can't seem to do it correctly with the calculator lol.

The amount of waves you have is less because the btc value per wave is steadily increasing as a result of a diminishing availible supply.

The net btc value of your waves will remain constant. Rough example...say you bought 1 wave for 1 btc a week ago. Suddenly, a week on and you've got 0.5 waves...it'll still be 1 btc worth of waves, just that the net amount is reduced by 50% because the new value per wave has gone up by 50% (1 wave will now be worth 1.5 btc). People buying 1 wave today will pay more in btc than you did when you paid for 1 wave a week ago...but at the same time you'll have less waves at your disposal.

You are wrong. In term of value the ICO always equal to the number of BTC invested. So it doesn't matter invest in the first week or the last week is the same. but, this ico has early bird bouns 20% on first week, 15%, and 5%.

85M / total of BTC invested (plus bonus) = cost per waves. More BTC invested means less waves for your everyone.

But the more waves we get is the better that affect futurn return.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:09:40 PM

I think that, in every other page in this thread, someone is confused about the number of Waves tokens that they receive and what they are valued. Secondly, they become all frustrated and angry when they login and check their token balance a few days later and realize that the amount is less than before.

Maybe it helps to explain the matter like this: If I have invested 0.1 BTC, I will get 0.1 BTC worth of Waves, bonuses not included in this example. The number of received tokens will decrease as more investors buy in due to the limited supply of Waves, though the value per token goes up. All in all, the valued amount of Waves I receive is worth whatever amount of BTC I bought in to the ICO (bonuses not counted in the example). Hope that this might help some people who are puzzled about the decreasing amount of tokens in their accounts.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:22:56 PM

I think that, in every other page in this thread, someone is confused about the number of Waves tokens that they receive and what they are valued. Secondly, they become all frustrated and angry when they login and check their token balance a few days later and realize that the amount is less than before.

Maybe it helps to explain the matter like this: If I have invested 0.1 BTC, I will get 0.1 BTC worth of Waves, bonuses not included in this example. The number of received tokens will decrease as more investors buy in due to the limited supply of Waves, though the value per token goes up. All in all, the valued amount of Waves I receive is worth whatever amount of BTC I bought in to the ICO (bonuses not counted in the example). Hope that this might help some people who are puzzled about the decreasing amount of tokens in their accounts.

Lol same thing to me. probably because most of us are just too excited to see how much is gained when this coin is going to be pumped later when its released in the exchange.
any clear path as to how they'd pump the token?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:47:36 PM

WAVES is definitely a great platform. And thats what you just need to understand lol
thru waves as far as i know will help us not getting scammed by exchange sites anymore. we may never be registering to exchanges that somehow reason us about them getting hacked while they only want our coins on their wallet.

ToScA-

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:48:13 PM

You are wrong. In term of value the ICO always equal to the number of BTC invested. So it doesn't matter invest in the first week or the last week is the same. but, this ico has early bird bouns 20% on first week, 15%, and 5%.

85M / total of BTC invested (plus bonus) = cost per waves. More BTC invested means less waves for your everyone.

But the more waves we get is the better that affect futurn return.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't all too sure to begin with!
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:00:36 PM

First day bonus is 20%
DropAcidNotBombs

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:00:55 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 08:01:18 PM by DropAcidNotBombs

Everybody ready to ride the Waves? Smiley

I really like this pic:
https://i.imgur.com/vdo0dvx.jpg
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:08:06 PM

We are ready to ride the WAVES but we still have to wait one more week.
I love your nickname by the way. Smiley
DropAcidNotBombs

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

We are ready to ride the WAVES but we still have to wait one more week.
I love your nickname by the way. Smiley

Thank you, mate Smiley let's do this -- together Smiley
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:24:59 PM

Any update on which exchange Wave is going to be trade since we are approaching June 1?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:36:36 PM

Any update on which exchange Wave is going to be trade since we are approaching June 1?

It will be announced at the end of ICO.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:42:57 PM

why would they release the token to  exchange sites by the way when their platform is built for trading as well, won't it be great if WAVES platform will be used for the release as well?
maybe it will work if this is their path and not to the exchange sites.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:47:15 PM

why would they release the token to  exchange sites by the way when their platform is built for trading as well, won't it be great if WAVES platform will be used for the release as well?

Can the Wave platform handle high volume tho.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

Platform with main features will be ready in summer 2016. For now lite client with basic features and enabling investors to withdraw their tokens to exchanges wallets.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:55:10 PM

Platform with main features will be ready in summer 2016. For now lite client with basic features and enabling investors to withdraw their tokens to exchanges wallets.

So when exactly is this summer of 2016 becuase I can see by this time and this time only will this coin can attract more investors thus making its value skyrocket.
where can we download the liteclient?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

So when exactly is this summer of 2016 becuase I can see by this time and this time only will this coin can attract more investors thus making its value skyrocket.

First version of lite client is being tested by the team atm, public testing will start near the end of ICO.

For now you can proceed with latest testnet version http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/250-waves-ico-progress-testnetupdate-roadmap-ethereumrussia

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 04:17:51 PM

First version of lite client is being tested by the team atm, public testing will start near the end of ICO.

For now you can proceed with latest testnet version http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/250-waves-ico-progress-testnetupdate-roadmap-ethereumrussia

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that mxxxxxx. one more thing.
when the final client is released is it like a program which we can store our waves and also trade altcoins with all the indicators like MACD, RSI and so on?
I don't see this on the roadmap. or is it to be installed as firefox plugin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: