Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389089 times)
KoinMaster

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:18:57 AM

Great article thanks! It's yet an other proof that the team means business.
It’s not a race, it’s an ultramarathon

Crypto adoption won’t happen overnight. And it’s going to be hard work. And fun.

https://medium.com/@cassiuscrypto/its-not-a-race-it-s-an-ultramarathon-3d1bde7afde2#.1aqluy5ks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:31:13 AM

What time does the Full node release?
larsson

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:47:26 AM

Never.
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:50:15 AM

Never.
die?
KoinMaster

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:01:41 PM

Take a look at Waves' git page. There are many-many changes made every day. As a tester I can tell you that we are approaching full node release very quickly.

Never.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:46:27 PM

Whats the reason behind this price dumps ? I'm waiting for a full node release. When do you think it would be available ?
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:49:19 PM

26k, I am full of waves bag, I hope I can get cheaper waves such as 5k sat waves.   Cheesy Cheesy  I will buy more.  Guys dump your waves    Cheesy
5k ahaha it's unreal man. It's the end for waves when price will be 5k)) Really we can buy at 20k.
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:55:35 PM

Noone knows really. Tomorrow, tomorrow, 2017
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:04:54 PM

You know what will give the WAVES team some credibility?

A PROJECT PLAN.

A plan that is shared here and on Slack for everyone to see. Even if there are delays, that is not a problem, as long as the delay is explained and a new target date committed to.

I think the community would just like to see what the overall plan is. But it needs to be more detailed, and actually updated and transparent to all in the community. That old image of the road map is not good enough anymore.

Give the community this, and there will be a LOT more support and positive community members. Everybody is concerned, because they don't have a view on target dates and mile stones.

Surely with 30k BTC in the bag, this is NOT too much to ask from the WAVES team.

NOT KNOWING is what is frustrating me, and I would assume a lot of other guys in the community.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:20:08 PM

A PROJECT PLAN.

A plan that is shared here and on Slack for everyone to see. Even if there are delays, that is not a problem, as long as the delay is explained and a new target date committed to.

I think the community would just like to see what the overall plan is. But it needs to be more detailed, and actually updated and transparent to all in the community. That old image of the road map is not good enough anymore.

Give the community this, and there will be a LOT more support and positive community members. Everybody is concerned, because they don't have a view on target dates and mile stones.

Surely with 30k BTC in the bag, this is NOT too much to ask from the WAVES team.

NOT KNOWING is what is frustrating me, and I would assume a lot of other guys in the community.

Here you go my friend.
https://i.imgur.com/rzfIOi2.jpg
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

A PROJECT PLAN.

Here you go my friend.
https://i.imgur.com/rzfIOi2.jpg
This project is carefully plan and its development is a step by step process, it is just normal for some delays so if you cannot wait any longer you are lucky to sell your waves but do not regret when you jump the ship it will begin to skyrocket.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
KoinMaster

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:19:10 PM

Delays. People just wanted to have a quick buck. They are disappointed that the coin hasn't got listed on Poloniex.

Whats the reason behind this price dumps ? I'm waiting for a full node release. When do you think it would be available ?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:22:22 PM

Recommended by Wavesplatform and 4 others
Go to the profile of Guy Brandon
Guy BrandonFollow
UK-based cryptocurrency writer and communicator since early 2014. Editorial Director for @bitscanner. Director of Communications for @Wavesplatform
yesterday6 min read

Crypto adoption won’t happen overnight. And it’s going to be hard work. And fun.
I wanted to share some thoughts about crypto adoption and long-distance running. Like my other posts, it’s informed by my experiences of the Waves platform, since I’m the comms director, but this one is personal opinion and doesn’t reflect any official stance, etc. </disclaimer> Having spent nearly 3 years in the crypto world and having witnessed the best and the worst of the sector, this should also go some way to explaining what I like about Waves and why I believe it’s here for the long run.
I’ve recently taken up long-distance running again. I’ve run for 15 years, but chronic Achilles Tendinitis had reduced weekly my mileage down to almost single figures. Running keeps me sane and on the back of a personally pretty horrible year I figured if I didn’t do something about it I wouldn’t be running into my 40s, let alone my 70s. Cue several months of physio, using barefoot running and minimalist shoes to hone my technique and making the transition to forefoot instead of heel striking, and I thought I’d formalise my return to distance running by signing up for an ultramarathon at the end of October — an 8-hour challenge event.
It’s the nature of both running and crypto that they’re addictive. They occupy your head in a way that can become borderline obsessive, discounting those times the border isn’t already disappearing into the distance behind you. You don’t have to strain too hard to find the parallels between crypto adoption and ultra-running. Here’s a few I came up with on a near-disastrous 17-mile training run last week.
It’s not the winning. It’s not the taking part either. It’s the crossing the finish line.
Marathons and particularly ultramarathons aren’t like other events. Most entrants won’t even think about winning or coming in the top 10. They might have a personal target they want to beat — 24 hours for 100 miles, 50 miles inside of 10 hours, perhaps — but a lot of the time it’s simply about completing the distance. Coming second, or 50th, isn’t what keeps them awake at night. It’s the prospect of a DNF: Did Not Finish.
Whatever the bitcoin maximalists say, there’s plenty of room for many different blockchains in the world. That’s what the landscape is going to look like to five to ten years. There won’t be one chain to rule them all. There will be dozens, maybe even hundreds or more. Decentralisation is good, after all. The question isn’t whether one project like Waves is going to be The Chain Of The Future. It’s whether it will still be there in five years time. That’s what we need to focus on: crossing the finish line, being there at the table. Being part of the change that’s happening. Real-world use cases and meaningful adoption. Anything else is a DNF. And you do not want to DNF.
Plan meticulously
You can get away with a lot even for a marathon — lack of training, ignoring blisters and minor injuries, inadequate nutrition. There’s a good chance you’ll still limp over the line. Not the case once the distance rises to the 40+ mile mark. A minor mistake near the beginning will cost you dearly.
When you’re dealing with millions of dollars of investors’ money, and creating a platform that might support many tens, hundreds of millions, even billions of dollars of assets and businesses one day, you don’t leave anything to chance. You get the right people, create the roadmap, have a vision, don’t assume you can kludge something at a later date. ‘It’ll be fine’ isn’t an option. You don’t wing it. TL;DR you plan like a BOSS.
Accept you will make mistakes
There’s no question about this. If you don’t make a mistake, you’ve probably done something wrong. Or else done nothing of any consequence at all, which is much the same.
Planning is critical but mistakes are still going to happen. If you’re going out on one of the hottest days of the year, it’s smart to take extra water with you. Otherwise you’re going to end up grinding away at a snail’s pace, badly dehydrated and, ultimately, guzzling water out of a hose pipe at a marina. (That plasticky-flavoured hose water tasted so, so good. Even better a little later when I learned it was drinking water. Bonus.)
But the mistakes don’t prove you’re unfit for the task, assuming you don’t make them again. And you learn from other people’s mistakes as well as your own. Crypto is still very young. People have never really worked like this before, in dispersed teams around the world, communicating by Skype and Slack, creating bleeding-edge tech that was impossible even a decade ago. It’s bizarre when you think about it. Of course there are going to be teething troubles. You avoid the mistakes whenever you can. When you can’t — that’s just part of getting the job done.
Be prepared to change your plan
Mistakes are a given and life has a way of throwing curve balls at you anyway. An afternoon the weather service suggested would be mild turned out to be a few degrees off sub-Saharan. Trails you assumed would be well maintained were uneven and overgrown with nettles. The peanuts you ate to replace lost salt end up sucking the remaining moisture out of your already dehydrated face, leaving your tongue with the consistency of a pork scratching. There are previously unknown issues with Scorex you have to fix before you can release stable and secure full node code. That kind of thing.
Under these circumstances, sticking to your meticulous plan and schedule isn’t just dumb, it’s suicide. You adapt, not just as a matter of performance but as a matter of survival. That might mean delaying a target on the roadmap, it might mean disappointing people — including yourself. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter because the alternative is the DNF.
You go out slow
Getting to the finish line in your target time isn’t something you can guarantee by upping the pace in the first ten minutes. Going out too fast isn’t banking miles for later: it’s unsustainable and it will wreck your chances of long-term success. You start slow and you up the pace later only if it’s smart. It can be frustrating to do because everyone else is going out hard and hanging back feels like you’re being lazy. But if you get the pace right you know you’re going to see those guys again as you pass them.
One of the less attractive elements of crypto are the speculators who will throw money at an ICO with scant regard for what the project is trying to achieve, and then troll your Slack and forums when they don’t get the overnight three-fold returns they somehow feel entitled to. There have been plenty of projects that have pandered to this dynamic and even colluded with it, announcing initiatives and updates in search of the ‘pump’ that is all a proportion of the crypto crowd cares about. The worst of them might be Paycoin, which did the equivalent of sprinting the first 200 metres of a 50-miler and then crashed out, hard. But there are plenty of others who flirt with publicity in a way that isn’t outright criminal but isn’t too far off. Get the pace right and you’re going to see those guys again when you pass them. And good bye.
Get your people right
Most people don’t get long-distance running, and they don’t get crypto either. They’re both something you have to experience to understand (and then you run the risk of getting hooked). You get groups of like-minded devotees in both. They tend to stick together because it’s hard to explain the appeal to others.
About 15 years ago Jim Collins wrote a fantastic piece in the Harvard Business Review about what separates merely good companies from great ones. You can read a summary here. Jim uses the bus analogy. Sure you need to know where you’re going, he writes. But ‘leaders of companies that go from good to great start not with “where” but with “who.” They start by getting the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats. And they stick with that discipline — first the people, then the direction — no matter how dire the circumstances.’
There’s a maxim often quoted by NGOs and social enterprises, ‘People before profits’. It’s true of all businesses, ultimately, in the sense that the right people and the right relationship are a necessary condition of long-term success. More accurately, it might be stated ‘Profits because people’.
It should be fun
Lastly, this should be fun. There’s something different, iconoclastic and culturally subversive, even, about ultra-running and crypto. They’re still fringe. Maybe people don’t always get it. It doesn’t matter. It’s still worth doing for its own rewards.

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:21:13 PM

Recommended by Wavesplatform and 4 others
Go to the profile of Guy Brandon
Guy BrandonFollow
UK-based cryptocurrency writer and communicator since early 2014. Editorial Director for @bitscanner. Director of Communications for @Wavesplatform
yesterday6 min read

BLAH BLAH BLAH

What a load of self serving bullshit. You guys are pathetic, writing articles about how it is really good news that you have missed EVERY deadline in your road map so far.

What is most PATHETIC about this article is how you diss Bitcoin Talk as a bunch of losers, people who "just want 3x ICO" - - -.  when the WAVES team went balls to the wall to milk AS MUCH BTC AS POSSIBLE out of this same community during the ICO - signature campaigns, bounties, bonuses, hype - everything.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:32:15 PM

how long to get to bittrex?? i applied to send the coins ages ago??

Usually it takes 20-30 minutes (20 confirmations). Do you see your transaction here - http://wavesexplorer.com

No the waves are still in my waves ico account.

I have this email over 24 hours ago

Your waves address has been changed successfully.
If you did not change your address, please contact us immediately.

how come they have not gone to bittrex now?

Okay. Did you sent your waves from ICO account? Or? If so, you need to wait some time. Because all new requests are processed manually.

Yes from my ico account. Who should I contact to speed this up ?

wannarahaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:34:06 PM

Noone knows really. Tomorrow, tomorrow, 2017

Maybe 2018, who knows, maybe forever not, lmao.   Grin
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:34:15 PM

the Russian Mafia are getting impatient with Sasha   Shocked

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:03:31 PM

what do you expect when you ask a question that has been asked 5 times on every page probably in this 1000 page thread.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:51:06 PM

Take a look at Waves' git page. There are many-many changes made every day. As a tester I can tell you that we are approaching full node release very quickly.

Never.

Great. Let's the Dev take time to test it before the full release. We know what happen to DAO
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:17:47 PM

the Russian Mafia are getting impatient with Sasha   Shocked

LOL, why do you say with this, did russian mafia invested waves?

BTW, sasha is wealthy enought to have a dozen of solders. they will fight against fiercely.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: