Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:16:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389097 times)
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

Personally, I am willing to give the waves team more patience and time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

when sasha stops buying waves ...price will go at 300 sat!!! 90%+  of buy support is  from sasha....no one cares for waves....in like 2-3 months and waves will hit 300 sat  Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

when sasha stops buying waves ...price will go at 300 sat!!! 90%+  of buy support is  from sasha....no one cares for waves....in like 2-3 months and waves will hit 300 sat  Grin Grin

fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15363941#msg15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:49:24 AM

fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15363941#msg15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors

St. Stephen I presume?
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

all the faggots here that are talking about Polo .. Who give's a shit about Polo. Waves is adding daily new lines to the GitHub but seems like everybody is ignoring it. Sell your waves and GTFO here.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

I believe the problem with polinex is a personal matter, Sasha has publicly criticized Poloniex, 30,000 BTC can make a person more arrogant and make him think that he does not need other exchanges, there is some mystery about sasha / polo  that just them know, It's time to try other big exchanges like Kraken, Bitfinex, BTCC .... And if poloniex cut off the communication Sasha can take a plane and go to their office at: 1013 Center Rd, Wilmington, DE 19805, USA, So the that can happen is he gets a No or Yes and come back with a definitive answer...This is my opination   
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

your opination is good Grin, sasha should use his money to get waves on some big exchange, and put confidence back in investors.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

I believe the problem with polinex is a personal matter, Sasha has publicly criticized Poloniex, 30,000 BTC can make a person more arrogant and make him think that he does not need other exchanges, there is some mystery about sasha / polo  that just them know, It's time to try other big exchanges like Kraken, Bitfinex, BTCC .... And if poloniex cut off the communication Sasha can take a plane and go to their office at: 1013 Center Rd, Wilmington, DE 19805, USA, So the that can happen is he gets a No or Yes and come back with a definitive answer...This is my opination   

We deserve answers!
Figatko

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:16:31 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 06:48:46 PM by Figatko

Meanwhile in Russia...
http://www.plusworld.ru/daily/v-rossii-poyavilas-socialnaya-blokcheyn-platforma/
It will not be easy for me to explain in English, but I'll try.

http://ludirosta.ru
New blockchain social platform called "Progressive people" or "People of the growth" starts. This platform aims to unite Russian businessmen, intellectuals, creative minds and allow them to start projects, trade, communicate and so on. As you probably already understood, it is based on Waves platform and will issue their cryptocurrency and use the wallet made by Waves devs. It's already on Github.

The most interesting thing that it is not just a creation of some developer's team or something like that we got used to. It is connected to one of rather famous Russian political parties (and ruled by it's leader if I understand right) and includes some people that work in government structures or maybe includes even powerful Russian communities/organisations.

So, about two years ago such news would cause 300% waves tosemoon in a couple of hours. Now nobody gives a shit, even in Russian thread.

Another interesting thing is that it is not announsed and more, it is very difficult to find any info in the Internet on that subject. I think it means that we are fooled and manipulated the same way as with poloniex and nextweeks: somebody just plan when and what to do. Maybe some people still haven't buy enough cheap waves or maybe want to buy cheaper or just wait when it is time to do some things.
kijun

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Meanwhile in Russia...
http://www.plusworld.ru/daily/v-rossii-poyavilas-socialnaya-blokcheyn-platforma/

New blockchain social platform called "Progressive people" or "People of the growth" starts. This platform aims to unite Russian businessmen, intellectuals, creative minds and allow them to start projects, trade, communicate and so on. As you probably already understood, it is based on Waves platform and will issue their cryptocurrency and use the wallet made by Waves devs. It's already on Github.

The most interesting thing that it is not just a creation of some developer's team or something like that we got used to. It is connected to one of rather famous Russian political parties (and ruled by it's leader if I understand right) and includes some people that work in government structures or maybe includes even powerful Russian communities/organisations.

So, about two years ago such news would cause 300% tosemoon in a couple of hours. Now nobody gives a shit, even in Russian thread.

Another interesting thing is that it is not announsed and more, it is very difficult to find any info in the Internet on that subject. I think it means that we are fooled and manipulated the same way as with poloniex and nextweeks: somebody just plan when and what to do. Maybe some people still haven't buy enough cheap waves or maybe want to buy cheaper or just wait when it is time to do some things.

Interesting. Whales need a lot of Waves if they want to swim.
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

Sasha vs Polo is personal issue  ? Shocked

Then, a question arise that why Bittrex was able to hook up with Sasha for Waves?

If Waves have it's own platform(DEX), Sasha could ask ICO investors to wait until he develop the DEX. Sasha had an option to do so but made a path to ICO holders to trade Waves.

If my understanding is correct, DEX can be a multi-crypto exchange including Fiat, correct?

Then DEX is going to be better than Polo exchange if my understanding is correct.

thought?

Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

all the faggots here that are talking about Polo .. Who give's a shit about Polo. Waves is adding daily new lines to the GitHub but seems like everybody is ignoring it. Sell your waves and GTFO here.

Haha, I would have to agree...if you're basing things off an exchange, good luck to you.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

Haha, I would have to agree...if you're basing things off an exchange, good luck to you.

Most of the active lurkers in this thread are trolls and spreading FUD to the investors of this project. Maybe, they are also spreading bad rumors so that they can buy Waves at a much lower price especially when there is no real news/development being delivered by the dev team.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

Well. It looks like everyone is taking your advice.
kijun

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Meanwhile in Russia...

So, about two years ago such news would cause 300% waves tosemoon in a couple of hours. Now nobody gives a shit, even in Russian thread.

Sasha´s tweet about that: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/837370829289684993
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

waves still shit LOOOOOOOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
St.Stephan

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

Meanwhile in Russia...

Or maybe waves took 30000 in a scam ICO and is not using any of that money to like, you know, run a real business, with accountability, honesty, etc.

In any real world business Sasha would have been demoted by the investors / board long ago by reason of total business incompetence, lying to investors,etc.

Maybe that's why no one gives a shit about this "news"? Because it means nothing?
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

is 1800 pages empty scribble !? incredibly
the best  ICO in Eastern Europe ? which speaks for itself - crypto does not need Russia?

many of the trends discussed in this thread, AI in other discussions already moving back into the banks and they are bolder and more willing to take them on Board - just need to be more active people to go in crypto , and not Vice versa
St.Stephan

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

is 1800 pages empty scribble !? incredibly
the best  ICO in Eastern Europe ? which speaks for itself - crypto does not need Russia?

many of the trends discussed in this thread, AI in other discussions already moving back into the banks and they are bolder and more willing to take them on Board - just need to be more active people to go in crypto , and not Vice versa

dude wut?
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

Meanwhile in Russia...

Or maybe waves took 30000 in a scam ICO and is not using any of that money to like, you know, run a real business, with accountability, honesty, etc.

In any real world business Sasha would have been demoted by the investors / board long ago by reason of total business incompetence, lying to investors,etc.

Maybe that's why no one gives a shit about this "news"? Because it means nothing?

You have to give you credit St. Stephan for your dogged determination to daily rail against Waves in the most negative of terms. You've perfected it into an art form. There is a sameness that runs through your rhetoric. Your tone never varies. You've become a well-known quantity here. I suspect many tune you out because there is a certain lack of depth and fairness and frankly goodness in what you offer up day after day. And I have to admit that these recent times are the great days of your power. Waves is certainly struggling price wise. I'm sure it brings you great satisfaction. Some of us still believe in the future. If and when brighter days dawn, it will be interesting to see how you react. In the meantime, enjoy the great day of your trollish power.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: