Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

Right now I don’t have enough bitcoin to make any kind of investment, I plan to buy bitcoin, but I don’t know, it seems to be very pricey at this time, so I will wait for a month, if after that bitcoin is still that expensive than I will buy since that means this is the new floor for bitcoin price.
Do not wait for the chance was gone. the current price down quite a lot should you consider this as an opportunity to buy. if you think there is still expensive then in the future it will bitcoin prices two times higher than today

Waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall will take time and don't doubt bitcoin's price now. If you'll buy on it's high price then you will see that the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing so if you'll buy right now still the profit for you is possible. This is the best investment that I did and I can say that it's really profitable if you will trust.
Buying right now when bitcoin is close to its all time high it is a mistake, if the price were to drop to the levels we had the previous year like the 600 range then you will probably end up with your money frozen for months or even years, or most likely you will end up selling for a loss

You don't know that for certain

Unless you are a huge whale who is going to dump his thousands of bitcoins, there is no way to know or tell beforehand whether Bitcoin is going to plunge massively or continue soaring heavenly. There is a trading wisdom which says that it is always the right time to buy as well as to sell, so you should just follow the trend. Statistically, if you follow the trend you will be right most of the time since the trend has more chances to continue than to reverse at any given moment. Just don't jump all in and you won't have to jump all out

mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Instead of investing bitcoin in any other commodity, we should rather hold it as bitcoin is an investment in itself. Bitcoin is not only safe but also a highly profitable investment. People are earning huge through bitcoin investment. Few of my friends have recovered their home and car loans too and are enjoying their bitcoin investment profit.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

Instead of investing bitcoin in any other commodity, we should rather hold it as bitcoin is an investment in itself. Bitcoin is not only safe but also a highly profitable investment. People are earning huge through bitcoin investment. Few of my friends have recovered their home and car loans too and are enjoying their bitcoin investment profit.
That's what I'm doing and I'm happy with the result so far, with the market growth like this I guess it's easy to be profitable. No need to invest in other business as sometimes we make mistakes investing on scams, with just holding bitcoin we can ensure our destiny will only depend on the performance of bitcoin and it's ability to last longer, when it last long and more people will adopt, it will give us substantial profit by just holding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

For me the best investment strategy i made is i always joined in the group where there is easily to get an update what coin will be pump and what coin will be dump so that you can stock some coins for the future , We all know that all coins has the future of up and down but it always depends on the users of demand and the volume.

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

in my investing setrategi pick the best that I bought altcoin which still lower his prices but crowded in the market, then I hold up the high price, this is what I Tegi Setra in investing
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

Right now I don’t have enough bitcoin to make any kind of investment, I plan to buy bitcoin, but I don’t know, it seems to be very pricey at this time, so I will wait for a month, if after that bitcoin is still that expensive than I will buy since that means this is the new floor for bitcoin price.

You don't have to force yourself to invest your precious coins into whatever site or service. You holding Bitcoin is already an investment. That's something a lot people don't seem to realize. Other than that, it just depends on what your targets are. If you are short term minded, then I can understand that you prefer to wait. But if you plan to invest for the long term, then don't hesitate with buying at current rates.
I agree with you. This time, the price of bitcoin is increase quite significantly. so just save bitcoin is quite profitable. but if he dared to take the risk, I think it's okay if he's trying to trade bitcoin-altcoin. Ithink trading is the best investment although we only have small amount of capital.

He isn't forcing himself to invest his coin but if you will take time and read what he said. He is just planning to buy bitcoin and you are just telling him the possible thing that will happen when he got it already. Yes, holding bitcoin is already good to consider as an investment and we know that can give him a good profit in the long run.
Thanks for all the advice, I decided to buy some bitcoin, not much, but something, since I don't plan to trade or care about getting profits in the short term then I will simply hold and let bitcoin do its magic.
Lynnefe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:17:54 AM

I think it's not a good time to invest bitcoin right now, the price falling is just beginning.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

I think it's not a good time to invest bitcoin right now, the price falling is just beginning.
I don't know but 1158$ per Bitcoin is a huge improvement compared to last year which is 553$ as far as I remember. We have not seen Bitcoin to stay up this price for a long time. But yeah if Bitcoin's price fall then it is now ok to buy more Bitcoin because it is on a discounted price.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

Buying low right now and selling when the prices bounce back as they always do.
Some who have foreseen the attack of the alts have cashed in on them already,
This is how you leverage when the btc price is going down like it is right now.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

to me i will like to hold bitcoin for a long time. as bitcoin price is increasing therefore, therefore i think it will be a good decision to hole bitcoin and not to invest the one any where else. as bitcoin price can cross 2000 $ very soon.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

For me the best investment strategy i made is i always joined in the group where there is easily to get an update what coin will be pump and what coin will be dump so that you can stock some coins for the future , We all know that all coins has the future of up and down but it always depends on the users of demand and the volume.

True. The more demand a cryptocurrency has, the more its price will likely increase over time. It is great to participate in altcoins which have a constant pattern of pump and dump, since they enable you to make profit out of them. Speaking of pump groups, I would be curious to know which ones are the most recommended to get into, as I would like to get started.

Nevertheless, nowadays altcoins price has been increasing, allowing those who have invested in them earlier to earn a substantial amount of profit. You can always find new strategies to invest within cryptocurrencies, especially altcoins, and if played right, it will leave you with a constant stream of income. The volatility that relies within the crypto markets, are very ideal for you to execute your strategies thoroughly. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

I don't know but 1158$ per Bitcoin is a huge improvement compared to last year which is 553$ as far as I remember. We have not seen Bitcoin to stay up this price for a long time. But yeah if Bitcoin's price fall then it is now ok to buy more Bitcoin because it is on a discounted price.

Yes, simple 2 things we must follow, we must buy when the price fall and sell when the price is high. right now the price is very good. Right now i will not sell the bitcoin as i want to get more benefit from it then only i will sell it. Anyways bitcoin will benefit either in  investing or selling our coin.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:30:29 PM

Yes, simple 2 things we must follow, we must buy when the price fall and sell when the price is high. right now the price is very good. Right now i will not sell the bitcoin as i want to get more benefit from it then only i will sell it. Anyways bitcoin will benefit either in  investing or selling our coin.

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoins as price has gone bit down in last 2 days so if we can manage to buy them at a moment then it we can sell them when price goes higher in next few months as selling will not give you best results at a moment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoins as price has gone bit down in last 2 days so if we can manage to buy them at a moment then it we can sell them when price goes higher in next few months as selling will not give you best results at a moment.

Yes, I also think that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. The price has decreased by several tens of dollars, so our purchase will be profitable. I believe that after this fall there will necessarily be growth
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:08:17 PM

Do not wait for the chance was gone. the current price down quite a lot should you consider this as an opportunity to buy. if you think there is still expensive then in the future it will bitcoin prices two times higher than today

Waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall will take time and don't doubt bitcoin's price now. If you'll buy on it's high price then you will see that the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing so if you'll buy right now still the profit for you is possible. This is the best investment that I did and I can say that it's really profitable if you will trust.
Buying right now when bitcoin is close to its all time high it is a mistake, if the price were to drop to the levels we had the previous year like the 600 range then you will probably end up with your money frozen for months or even years, or most likely you will end up selling for a loss.

If you are going to see the price of bitcoin. It is actually falling so if you are going to buy right now then you are doing the right thing. Of course as an old investor if you are going to buy bitcoins at ATH, then you are just wasting money. But if you know the price will go down, then you are doing the right thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:23:30 PM

Yes. That is one of the key principles, that will help you make profit in any kind of cryptocurrency or asset. This is especially when you automate your trading to buy and sell, maximizing your chances of success in the long term.

I usually try to invest on pump and dump coins for this matter, as they turn out to become profitable over time. Not all of them are ideal, but there are some alts which have a constant price movement, making it ideal for this task.

Nevertheless, as with any investment, always proceed with caution before making any decision. Just my thoughts.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

It is really save because it is hard to tracked. But keep on buying each month by spare some of your income to buy bitcoin is a little bit hard though for current price too. And was your friend an early asopter which have enough bitcoin to buy house and cars? For the current price early adopter will sure have a lot of cash

Keep on holding your bitcoin without even trading it will be useless I think, unless you have tons od money and try to invest on bitcoin that will be good. But for some people that can't even afford it. How arr you suppose them to keep on buying bitcoin with current price?
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:26:33 AM

save on monero or whatever coin you believe.
gold and silver is just not worth it except if you have like a million dollar.

I think that's not a good way. The reason might be for the best investment is home or bitcoin or perhaps gold. Because those 3 things I'm sure and tested very good profits and certain, so if you want to get an advantage then bitcoin, House/land, and gold is the best possible way. but keep in mind, it should be invested well and you have to be patient to wait. Because of the investment it's something that has to wait

in fact I think investing in altcoin would be too risky. it is more risky than investing in gold. I think gold is even more secure and the future of gold is also reasonably assured
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

save on monero or whatever coin you believe.
gold and silver is just not worth it except if you have like a million dollar.

I think that's not a good way. The reason might be for the best investment is home or bitcoin or perhaps gold. Because those 3 things I'm sure and tested very good profits and certain, so if you want to get an advantage then bitcoin, House/land, and gold is the best possible way. but keep in mind, it should be invested well and you have to be patient to wait. Because of the investment it's something that has to wait

in fact I think investing in altcoin would be too risky. it is more risky than investing in gold. I think gold is even more secure and the future of gold is also reasonably assured
True that it's risky but your chance of making a good profit is also good, there are traders who made fortune in altcoins as being a day trader will give you the opportunity to take advantage of the price pump and dump. It's like a game that you need to focus, it's very volatile and that what's trader like as a characteristics of an asset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

My best investment strategy is investing in btc, btc is growing day by day and if you compare btc with gold you can understand the difference, gold value doesn't change much but btc value increases rapidly. it is trustworthy that you get the best reward from the btc. my investment strategy is purchase the btc and hold it and sell when i feel i get the best benefit from it. 
I agree, the bitcoin has been, increasing both in price and the numbers of people using it which promises a very good future for it, so buying and saving bitcoin for a long time is a good investment strategy, and don’t bother using it for any type of investment because they are not worth the risk.
Most of the so called investments in bitcoins are nothing but scams but at the same time we could think of bitcoin as an investment in itself, so investing in bitcoin is probably one of the best decisions we can take to try to ensure our future and our well being.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: