Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191410 times)
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

My best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin invest. I bought bitcoin at a price of 1000 $ then I sold it at a price of 3000 $ that is only part I sell. Some others I save. Because I am sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise. If i have money again i will buy another bitcoin. So later I have a lot of bitcoin. And my profits will be plenty too

Nice strategy, mate. It is usual for any cryptocurrency trader and investor to buy Bitcoins when they're cheap, and sell them when they rise in value. Last weekend was a huge opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoins when it experienced a dip in value, to secure your profits for now as prices have started to rise ever since.

With all the exciting events that are happening within crypto land, it should only be a matter of time before the whole crypto market becomes extremely valuable. One thing for sure is that whenever Bitcoin rises in price, other altcoins follow, making investing into cryptocurrencies an ideal way to make money in a short amount of time. Just my opinion Smiley
Your opinion is valuable and great too. I have the same thinking. Bitcoins are the cheapest and easiest way to earn with little investment. Sometimes bitcoins demand little patience and good control over emotions to have the desired earning. As far as the trading strategies are concerned, the most common and wise one is to buy bitcoins when prices are low and sell when the prices are pumping.
- Investing in Bitcoin is also a good idea, but we will waste a lot of time to wait. In addition, if we do not have good analytical skills, we are very difficult to predict when to buy and when to sell, easier said than done
- I think first we need to learn more knowledge and skills on the investment, that will help us limit a lot of risk and we will also know which strategy is right for us. Each person will have a different strategy, a different vision of the investment, for myself, I do not have too much experience, I choose to invest in altcoin and always focus on potential currency
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

I spread out most of my investment in different ICO, some of them fail but the ones that succeed tend to give me more btc than the losses I make on failed ones.
It is because not all the Ico's are good and successful. Some of them also are becoming scam in the end and some are cancelling. Though it is also a good way to explore and diversify your investments in ico. But you must do something for knowing their background and their roadmaps.
well you are right that investing in everything is not a good selection if you want to invest then you should invest and if you want to save then you should save by the way my planes for my bitcoin is that I am going to save my bitcoins and I need to spend some on investing as well it will be a side profit for me but I still need to learn a lot about investment.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

Buy tokens that have good future leads. Example eth. Or we ico investment. To invest another in my opinion is not good. I apply to his two and succeed
You are right somehow but we should go just for bitcoin. Because other crypto currencies are new which is need a time to reach the level of bitcoin. But bitcoin is accepted in some countries while no one of other currency is accept in most  of countries. So, we should buy tokens but in bitcoin. If we buy in other currency it would be useless.
I really agree with you. There is no digital currency yet that can challenge bitcoin in any away. No other crypto currency has that potential. Bitcoins are leading digital currency and soon will be accepted all over the world. All crypto trading should be done in bitcoins since they have prices much higher than any other currency. Tokens in bitcoins are more expensive than gold are very precious asset.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:29:56 PM

I spread out most of my investment in different ICO, some of them fail but the ones that succeed tend to give me more btc than the losses I make on failed ones.
It is because not all the Ico's are good and successful. Some of them also are becoming scam in the end and some are cancelling. Though it is also a good way to explore and diversify your investments in ico. But you must do something for knowing their background and their roadmaps.
If you're going to review their platform and their capacity, the risk if being failed in your investment is less likely to occur. Thus, the best investment strategy is not the right money management but being an obesrvant investor.
ICO can be something very profitable for you if the coin gets a spot/place on such an exchange site and then has a sale price?
But to be able to get that ico coin, you need to look for a potent ico and it needs good analysis to find good ico
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

Your opinion is valuable and great too. I have the same thinking. Bitcoins are the cheapest and easiest way to earn with little investment. Sometimes bitcoins demand little patience and good control over emotions to have the desired earning. As far as the trading strategies are concerned, the most common and wise one is to buy bitcoins when prices are low and sell when the prices are pumping.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. Bitcoin is by far, the best investment you'll ever make, as it continues to rise in value as time goes by. Therefore, if you choose to buy and hold some coins for today, you'll be able to secure your profits in the future the more scarce and valuable it becomes.

Patience is key here, as Bitcoin is highly volatile and it may take some time before it blossoms in price. But, if you persevere in it, you'll be able to expand your capital for the future.

If you take a look at Bitcoin's prices last weekend, you'll notice that it had a massive decline. Thus, if you would've bought some cheap coins at that time, today you would've been able to double your investment as prices have bounced back to their original levels.

That's the beauty of Bitcoin's volatility, which can become very rewarding if you manage to buy low and sell high. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

If you're going to review their platform and their capacity, the risk if being failed in your investment is less likely to occur. Thus, the best investment strategy is not the right money management but being an obesrvant investor.
ICO can be something very profitable for you if the coin gets a spot/place on such an exchange site and then has a sale price?
But to be able to get that ico coin, you need to look for a potent ico and it needs good analysis to find good ico

True some ICOs can be very profitable at the end but most end up as semi dead or abandoned. From crypto perspective best option is bitcoin, however ICOs and some alt can be very good investment if picked the right one. With ICO is fear of stealing investment and with alt only can be bad judge on some or wrong pick.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:53:56 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

Mine is just like what most traders do. Buy low, Hold, then Sell high. One of my strategies is to have more than one wallet. Each wallet has different investment plan. Some are for longterm and some for trading and short term investments. Its safer to have pools of investments because as you've said, this world is very unpredictable. Aside from crypto investments, i also cash out some of my coins and invest on other financial instutions. But make sure you keep track of all yout investments. Mismanagement can lose it all.
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

At present  where profits  add more than that. Bitcoin  is a profitable  venture investment strategies in Bitcoin.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:58:07 PM

The best investment strategy I've found is buy and hold. Second best strategy: arbitrage across exchanges. (Buying low on one exchange, selling high on another) Shorting strats have potential for those who can accurately read highs before a substantial decline. Short plays might require insider knowledge in terms of fork scheduling, senate bills like 1241 which affect crypto to pull off successfully. Events behind price declines can be difficult if not impossible to predict in advance without inside knowledge/contacts.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Buy tokens that have good future leads. Example eth. Or we ico investment. To invest another in my opinion is not good. I apply to his two and succeed
You are right somehow but we should go just for bitcoin. Because other crypto currencies are new which is need a time to reach the level of bitcoin. But bitcoin is accepted in some countries while no one of other currency is accept in most  of countries. So, we should buy tokens but in bitcoin. If we buy in other currency it would be useless.
I really agree with you. There is no digital currency yet that can challenge bitcoin in any away. No other crypto currency has that potential. Bitcoins are leading digital currency and soon will be accepted all over the world. All crypto trading should be done in bitcoins since they have prices much higher than any other currency. Tokens in bitcoins are more expensive than gold are very precious asset.

Yes, bitcoin is very popular unlike other crptocurrency outhere and has a potential. When discussing investment strategy,the most important is when you find its good fit with your personality and capability. There's a qoute that  Investing strategies are like food diets: There is no "best investment strategy" except the one that works best for you.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:32:49 AM

The best investment strategy I've found is buy and hold. Second best strategy: arbitrage across exchanges. (Buying low on one exchange, selling high on another) Shorting strats have potential for those who can accurately read highs before a substantial decline. Short plays might require insider knowledge in terms of fork scheduling, senate bills like 1241 which affect crypto to pull off successfully. Events behind price declines can be difficult if not impossible to predict in advance without inside knowledge/contacts.

Yeah, it is best strategy and also it is one and only strategy in investment. Otherwise, investment don't need too much strategies. Actually, we need strategies in sports betting. But as a investor, i totally agree with you, we could profit only when we buy coins in a lowest rate and sell them in a high or highest rate.
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

If you want to invest, maybe your first step is to determine the purpose of your investment, what is the purpose of your cryto investment. If you do not have the objective of your investment you may find it difficult to make a profit. Maybe the next step you recognize your investment. So you are not wrong in investing. Use the capital you have in your ability.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Mine is just like what most traders do. Buy low, Hold, then Sell high. One of my strategies is to have more than one wallet. Each wallet has different investment plan. Some are for longterm and some for trading and short term investments. Its safer to have pools of investments because as you've said, this world is very unpredictable. Aside from crypto investments, i also cash out some of my coins and invest on other financial instutions. But make sure you keep track of all yout investments. Mismanagement can lose it all.

Buying low and selling high, is the key rule every trader/investor should take, to help expand their capital in the future. As you said earlier, there are some options which are ideal for short term investing, while other are ideal for investing in the long term.

When considering making an investment, you should diversify and keep track of your portfolio, to help make the right decision when something unexpected happens. This is crucial, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, as they're extremely volatile and can change drastically in price making you earn or lose all of your investments.

With time, and due diligence, you can devise your own strategies that will help you succeed in any of your investments for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

There is no special strategy on investment that can guarantee a profit, look at investment gold, silver, stocks, property and others, all do not guarantee profits. The best investment strategy is to take risks.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

There is no special strategy on investment that can guarantee a profit, look at investment gold, silver, stocks, property and others, all do not guarantee profits. The best investment strategy is to take risks.

Agree. No investment is guaranteed to make you profits. But if you're willing to take the risks, then go ahead and invest into assets which you believe that will be the smartest choice for your investment in the long term.

As there is no unique strategy that will work best for you towards making a successful investment, you should take your due dilligence and research about a specific asset, commodity, or company before making your move. Therefore, if you diversify, and manage to take the risks involved with investing, then nothing should stop you in making nice returns in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Bone Collector

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

In my opinion the strategy in trading is instinct because we cant calculate market moves. I dont have really formula in trading but sometimes trusting my instinct develop good results. We are risktakers anyway but sometimes we need to apply some gambler moves to be able to make good profit. I know a lot of people that are making good cash out of trading but sometimes theyre broke.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2114
Merit: 887

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:43:37 AM

Investing in ico is somehow a trend now. By investing here is just a short term but you can have a profit at least x2 of your capital. But make sure to invest in some promising ico, look at their whitepaper and roadmap and of course the dev that team up to this. And for long term investment, think what is your likes and habits and you can think the right investment for long term. I believe there is no such thing as strategy in investing nor trading. Just believe your guts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:10:12 AM

at present days, there are a lot of options to get involved in the investment platform. But i have a simple solution.
Bitcoin is the simplest way to invest your money. there is no chance to get negative fruit from here. you have to just review about the recent increasing rate if Bitcoin price then you will get clear about the output of Bitcoin. and it will help to choose the best investment source.

Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 803

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:58:58 AM

The best investment strategy that i have as of now is very simple, i will not invest to an investment site or anything related to that unless i clearly understand what is that investment all about and what are the advantages of having that compare to the other investments available.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

at present days, there are a lot of options to get involved in the investment platform. But i have a simple solution.
Bitcoin is the simplest way to invest your money. there is no chance to get negative fruit from here. you have to just review about the recent increasing rate if Bitcoin price then you will get clear about the output of Bitcoin. and it will help to choose the best investment source.

Although I believe so much that bitcoin has a great future but I cannot be confident that there will be no negative things that might happen.
We are investing and bitcoin does not guarantee easy money, this is only for risk takes who believe that bitcoin will change the payment system in the future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: