Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191403 times)
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin remains a token for the big players, and the profits are not significant. With the same amount of money, you can gain much more on Ether or Altcoins.

Follow on Social Media our Pre-ICO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Crowdholding
Twitter - https://twitter.com/crowdholding
Telegram - https://t.me/Crowdholding
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/disruptwallstreet/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmQRTVwVPBwLErsbXPyrRA
Medium - https://medium.com/@crowdholding
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crowdholding/
Slack - https://crowdholdingico.slack.com/messages
GitHub - https://github.com/crowdholdingico/YupieSmartContract
Bittalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082561.0
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

Very simple, see the market and choose the coin. Buy it low and sell it quite higher, and repeat the same actions many times everyday. That is how you will earn profits in day trading. I'm doing this right now on Bittrex, and it really seems to work fine for me until now, and i hope it can generate some good profits for me in future when i will have a bigger capital for trading.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

My best investment strategy is to buy Bitcoin. Seriously buy Bitcoin and hold and you will be a multi millionaire. Tongue

It still depends on how much bitcoin are you going to buy and how much bitcoin will be in the future. If I buy 1 satoshi, which is still a unit of bitcoin, am I going to be a multimillionaire in the future? I think not, although there's a little chance. Too little that you shouldn't put your hopes up. It is the same case with 0.01BTC, 0.1BTC, or even 1BTC. Maybe even 100BTC wouldn't put you there, no one knows but the more bitcoin that you buy today, the better your chances of realizing your dream of becoming a multimillionaire.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

For me the best investment strategy is dividing your bitcoin into two, one for long term investment such as holding your bitcoin for couple of years and the other one is buying gold. We all know bitcoin is unpredictable so we must put some assurance with our earnings
zelig0320

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Of course, diversify, diversify and diversify. It's not smart to keep all of your eggs in one basket.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

I do not have a specific investment strategy. I just buy different crypto currency for the distribution of funds and wait until the price grows to the desired mark in order to get a good profit.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

Very simple, see the market and choose the coin. Buy it low and sell it quite higher, and repeat the same actions many times everyday. That is how you will earn profits in day trading. I'm doing this right now on Bittrex, and it really seems to work fine for me until now, and i hope it can generate some good profits for me in future when i will have a bigger capital for trading.

Well, buying low and selling high is a simple rule if you want to get into quick trades. However, it is not always the ideal choice as you can end up with less money than initially invested, if the coin you're trading plummets in value.

There are some altcoins in the market, which have a constant pattern of rising in value, then declining back to their original levels. Usually, the altcoins which have these price movements are those with a very small market cap. This is what makes them extremely volatile, and if you take advantage of their volatility, then you could make good profits along the way.

Nevertheless, you can use trading along with investing to devise your own strategies towards financial success. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Well, buying low and selling high is a simple rule if you want to get into quick trades. However, it is not always the ideal choice as you can end up with less money than initially invested, if the coin you're trading plummets in value.

There are some altcoins in the market, which have a constant pattern of rising in value, then declining back to their original levels. Usually, the altcoins which have these price movements are those with a very small market cap. This is what makes them extremely volatile, and if you take advantage of their volatility, then you could make good profits along the way.

Nevertheless, you can use trading along with investing to devise your own strategies towards financial success. Just my thoughts Grin
I think there a lot of altcoins which have a constant pattern of rising in value, then declining back to their original price, like Ethereum and Doge.
are you never trading Eth?
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

i dont have specific strategy. i just buy coins when it is low then if it goes high, i sell it if i profit 15% above the investment.
Long term investment with bitcoins is the best method of making tremendous profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins never disappoint you when you hold onto them in the dumping phases. After every dump, bitcoins pump hard and that is the time when they please their true lovers. Altcoins are good for day trading.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:47:14 PM

So far alt to be an alternative coin for daily trading but of course some alt also have good potential for good investment for long term.
but I only recommend for long-term investments of course bitcoin be the best choice
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:53:18 PM

diversification is good, it will decrease the percentage of risk on your investment, but the problem is that, it become so difficult to keep an eye on multiple things, if you keep working on one altcoin then you will be expert on it and you will never be loss. so try to stick with one cryptocurrency and get all the knowledge of it and then invest on it, I’m also doing the same thing, I stick with bitcoin and it never makes me loss my investment.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:59:10 AM

The best strategy I use is with hold bitcoin, I do not have much time to go online so I will buy as much bitcoin as I can then hold at least 3 months and I get profit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

Buy land for later on sale, because the price of land is always up. But I still hesitate to invest bitcoin, because the price is fluctuating. to seek security in investment, if you have big capital better investment land or investment in property. the investment of old vehicles is also good, because the price is soaring now.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

Buy land for later on sale, because the price of land is always up. But I still hesitate to invest bitcoin, because the price is fluctuating. to seek security in investment, if you have big capital better investment land or investment in property. the investment of old vehicles is also good, because the price is soaring now.

indeed so far investment in the field of property and in the field of land has always been the goal of the investors but I think investments in bitcoin also have a better and profitable opportunities
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

Divide all my bitcoins into trading. Long term hloding for BTC to usd and short term for altcoins.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:05:38 AM

Divide all my bitcoins into trading. Long term hloding for BTC to usd and short term for altcoins.
I suggest you go with long term hold of altcoins also, just like what happen with ETH, if you are still holding it until now and able to buy when it's first traded then you are surely making a good amount of profit now. Bitcoin is legit and we all know it dominate the market but give some consideration also for some good alts because it can never be that only bitcoin will remain and be successful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:28 AM

That is same way investment strategy in bitcoins, i could made active income from trading altcoins were like daily weekly and monthly. That is the short time investment strategy with trading altcoins, the strategy of Investment for long time couples of profit trading altcoins be held on bitcoins and the strategy of investment for middle time i made invested into the ICOs projects that has large of comunities, function of altcoins.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:15:14 AM

I suggest you go with long term hold of altcoins also, just like what happen with ETH, if you are still holding it until now and able to buy when it's first traded then you are surely making a good amount of profit now. Bitcoin is legit and we all know it dominate the market but give some consideration also for some good alts because it can never be that only bitcoin will remain and be successful.
Most of the good potentially altcoins nowadays are getting boom .What more in the future i am a believer of an ICO coins whose collected an amount of money which they can use in farther developement of their coins in the future.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:21:42 PM

Gold is a good commodity. Yes, everyone wants gold and because of its scarcity (gold is rare) and authenticity (you can’t recreate a gold block). So this causes the price to increase gradually or remain stable. Bitcoin can be related to gold in the long-term, but in the short-term, Bitcoin can be very volatile. I have used this example of its volatility a few time now. If you look at the price graph for Bitcoin, you will notice that Bitcoin price dipped immensely in the space of 2 hours. So in the short-term, any cryptocurrency will be volatile. But the next day, Bitcoin price was back up. So if you want a good investment strategy, all that you literally have to do is buy some Bitcoin. Leave it in cold storage or in a wallet. Forget about it for a while. After your desired period of time come back to the Bitcoin and check the price of Bitcoin. The price (in fiat) should have increased.
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Very simple, my strategy to gain profit in bitcoin is always to see the rise and price of the price, this is what I always use, buy at the price of down and sell when the price rises that I think has been giving advantage, always take advantage of every moment to get the benefits More, do not forget to read the MACD charts as a benchmark  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: