Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1366

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:43:53 AM

I think there a lot of altcoins which have a constant pattern of rising in value, then declining back to their original price, like Ethereum and Doge.
are you never trading Eth?

I don't usually trade Ethereum that much, as I only mine and hold it for the long term. Dogecoin is an altcoin which I trade regularly, and due to its constant price movements, I've been able to increase my investments tenfold.

If you closely analyse the charts, you'll notice that Dogecoin is one of the best coins out there to maximize your profits within a short amount of time.

As long as it is actively traded on the markets, it could become a very useful tool to help your investment grow by following the right strategies. Smiley

Long term investment with bitcoins is the best method of making tremendous profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins never disappoint you when you hold onto them in the dumping phases. After every dump, bitcoins pump hard and that is the time when they please their true lovers. Altcoins are good for day trading.

Agree. Bitcoin is extremely ideal for long term investments as its price is on a constant uptrend. Due to its volatile nature, you can make use of this to double or even triple your investments, just by making the right moves on the market.

But, the best ones are altcoins as they're even more volatile than the pioneer cryptocurrency itself, making them ideal for day trading and short term profits.

Therefore, cryptocurrencies are full of many opportunities that will help you grow your investment for the long term. They're even better than investing in stocks, and saving money in a bank account, as the rewards are higher in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:49:03 AM

It seriously depends on the moment, and how the market is going and if there are any news about that coin or just with bitcoin, a lot of things involve bitcoin and there are a so many things i consider before making a trade.
if you mean by trading, i just wait until the price touches the bollinger bands un the bottom, and then buy.. i dont know how to explain it well, but it is just wait until we know how much it can drop.
And for another investments, i dont invest in any site right now because most of them are scam...
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:56:50 AM

Very simple, my strategy to gain profit in bitcoin is always to see the rise and price of the price, this is what I always use, buy at the price of down and sell when the price rises that I think has been giving advantage, always take advantage of every moment to get the benefits More, do not forget to read the MACD charts as a benchmark  Grin
What is MACD ? ik not familiar in that term and your reply is a trading stratedgy which is an skills because others are don't know how to play with the market to buy and sell,some of them are afraid much higher risk although they can afford money like millionaires because i have a friend who doesnt have stratedgy, i told him how be he didn't want.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:01:02 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
This is also my strategy which is to buy Bitcoin during the dumps or when the price is low, and will hold it for a long period of time until its price become high. Given the fact that Bitcoin's price increases from time to time, it means that as its value increases, the profit that its user will earn will also increase. Investing into Bitcoin will surely give you big profit  now that its price is continuously increasing which means it is worth investing.
agus_purno

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:14:48 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
This is also my strategy which is to buy Bitcoin during the dumps or when the price is low, and will hold it for a long period of time until its price become high. Given the fact that Bitcoin's price increases from time to time, it means that as its value increases, the profit that its user will earn will also increase. Investing into Bitcoin will surely give you big profit  now that its price is continuously increasing which means it is worth investing.
but with long-term investment usually requires a large capital for maximum results but I prefer short-term investments using altcoin because the results are also maximal

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

I still have no investment strategy but in case I have btc I will follow others to  try trading because they say its the best option.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

my investing strategy is to trade bitcoin against altcoins and trade with a long term target. day trading or short term trading could be very risky so for me i accumulate bitcoin and then trade them with altcoins this way i am moving forward in bitcoin too. (i would like to state 1 example of my trade i bought ethereum at 0.045btc rate and sold it when it went up to 0.15 btc in june)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

Risky but still good investment can be ICO for some coin, but here is hard to pick we have several new ICOs a day and this is very hard to pick and decide in which to invest and put some coin on them. Good and still probably the best is daily trading with btc to altcoin and other way around.

Off course in both cases it win lose situation but every now and then its worth the risk.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

strategy would be to put resources into new cryptocurrencies that cost nothing, get twelve of them and afterward keep a watch out. As should be obvious underneath, with just $100 you can get a considerable amount of coins and possibly one of them will ascend to the best like Bitcoin did!

Another technique is purchase the greater part of the best 10 cryptocurrencies and hold up a while or years, and see what happens. A very much adjusted portfolio limits your hazard in light of the fact that on the off chance that you lose on a couple of cryptographic forms of money you have, at that point, you pick up on the others. On the off chance that you choose to put resources into just a single, as Litecoin for instance, imagine a scenario in which the digital money totally crumples.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

my investing strategy is to trade bitcoin against altcoins and trade with a long term target. day trading or short term trading could be very risky so for me i accumulate bitcoin and then trade them with altcoins this way i am moving forward in bitcoin too. (i would like to state 1 example of my trade i bought ethereum at 0.045btc rate and sold it when it went up to 0.15 btc in june)

Yeah me too. Trading is profitable for me even its risky. Just trade bitcoins to buy promising coins so I can get profit over a short period of time then save my profit. I always repeat this process and it really works for me.
agus_purno

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Yeah me too. Trading is profitable for me even its risky. Just trade bitcoins to buy promising coins so I can get profit over a short period of time then save my profit. I always repeat this process and it really works for me.
trading is a mainstay of some people in getting income because of the simple way but requires analysis that really focus and concentration if leaving the analysis we could even lose

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

For me the best investment strategy is dividing your bitcoin into two, one for long term investment such as holding your bitcoin for couple of years and the other one is buying gold. We all know bitcoin is unpredictable so we must put some assurance with our earnings

Yes, we think alike and this strategy looks solid. We could also tweak the split to 70-30 since bitcoin is more profitable at the moment.  

When investing, we could never be to cautious. We have to approach an acceptable level of paranoia since we are talking about our future here.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

For me the best investment strategy is dividing your bitcoin into two, one for long term investment such as holding your bitcoin for couple of years and the other one is buying gold. We all know bitcoin is unpredictable so we must put some assurance with our earnings

Yes, we think alike and this strategy looks solid. We could also tweak the split to 70-30 since bitcoin is more profitable at the moment.  

When investing, we could never be to cautious. We have to approach an acceptable level of paranoia since we are talking about our future here.

70 for the keep? I guess that number is perfect. 30 for the short investments and for necessities but that might also be changed if ever needed.
He talked about gold and I think that might not be the best but a good one for safety. They will protect gold's value for as long as possible. Bitcoin might be profitable now but it will not be forever.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

I always read here to know all about bitcoin thats my way to know how to earn in bitcoin,im a positive thinking person i always say in my mind that bitcoin go so high in more many years,i think investing in bitcoin is one of the way only to earn here,theres so many way here to earn bitcoin like join in campaign and faucet apps i think i will do hard work in everything to earn here thats the best here to earn do so hard 

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

I don’t  even see any strategy involved in making investments, you just need to watch out for fake sites,  scammers, thieves, ponzi schemes etc. Just don’t end up handing your money over to them, or they will make away with it. But there seems to be strategy though, you just have to invest when price is low and make profits as it starts going up.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

I still have no investment strategy but in case I have btc I will follow others to  try trading because they say its the best option.
Trading of BTC is no doubt one of the best investment strategies. But prior to it, you need to learn about how to do trading through Bitcoins. Only then, you’ll manage to get what you aimed for. Otherwise, it may result in loss. But, in the other hand if you think you can play well in trading, don’t lose the opportunity then.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Strategies are just made through the users preference and mind set on thinking how to keep a certain thing alive and continuously improve. In my own experience, I do not have that special and specific strategies to do to make my bitcoin earning grow furthermore. In fact, I just simply save my bitcoin earnings because I believe that by just saving, I can gain more than my initial earning. I also lessen my expenditure or too much spending for just fun purposes. I also do investments and tradings to maximize my bitcoin earnings.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

Trading of BTC is no doubt one of the best investment strategies. But prior to it, you need to learn about how to do trading through Bitcoins. Only then, you’ll manage to get what you aimed for. Otherwise, it may result in loss. But, in the other hand if you think you can play well in trading, don’t lose the opportunity then.

If you not have a sound knowledge in trading of bitcoin means, Everything will be zero.You not know when you have to inverse and when you have to sell.Periodically checking of price of bitcoin is best move for the inversement of your money. Today the price reduced to 4500$,Tomorrow it may reduce further. Use that time to inverse.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

My best investment strategy is make investments in ICO's but only kinds that have experienced the supershill vetting method complete.
a4ndr3w

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

My strategy is long term, closing the positions when it's high.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: