Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

I'm new in Bitcoin's forum.I have a very simple stategy to invest btc.I just buy bitcoin when it's prices is very low and sell them when it's price gets high

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:18:45 AM

There is no special strategy for bitcoin investment, I just buy and keep for a long time then I can get profit, when the price drop then I do not panic and I fill every day with trading and choose coins that have big prospects for profit.
No, I think there are so many strategies upon which you can make your plans and then you are going to stick with them for better results. One of such strategy, you just define it. This is the most useful income strategy and especially for the bitcoin users. You can earn a lot of money just by holding much bitcoin and when the prices are high just sell them and future is yours.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

The best strategy I personally like is to buy altcoins (only the best ones) and hold for long run.
I think this is the most safest option in investment.

In Nov 2016 I invested in a altcoin and the price increased of that coin by +68,000%
I was a fool, that's why I didn't sold at that point. I thought that the price will increase a little more.
But later the price dropped unexpectedly. So you have to be more thoughtful to exit with nice profit.

I wonder what coin is that. To be honest, I don't really expect that much from altcoins so I usually just do 20% gain and then that's it. Even if it skyrockets, it will be fine with me because I know for myself that I wasn't ready to wait that long and I'm only aiming for a little gain instead of experiencing loss because of holding for extra long time. You basically held the coin for a very long time and so you ended up being a bagholder of that coin. Some people are actually just investing in shitcoins and then hope that one of them would skyrocket. It is proven profitable by others but just how lucky are you to invest in one of those coins. It doesn't really require that much money since they are shitcoins. On the other hand, most of the coins will remain a shit coin forever.

One advise, having your money doubled in an altcoin investment is already good enough and so sell your coins right away. Do not be greedy. Trading is just like gambling, the more greedy you are, the more risk that you are taking, and the more chances of you losing in the long run. Another advise is to put some of your altcoins in the exchanger site but not all of them. This is just so that you can take action right away if there comes a pump. Sometimes the transaction time is too much that once you have received the coin in the exchange, it's already too late and the pump is already over.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

The best strategy I personally like is to buy altcoins (only the best ones) and hold for long run.

In Nov 2016 I invested in a altcoin and the price increased of that coin by +68,000%
I was a fool, that's why I didn't sold at that point. I thought that the price will increase a little more.
But later the price dropped unexpectedly. So you have to be more thoughtful to exit with nice profit.

I wonder what coin is that. To be honest, I don't really expect that much from altcoins so I usually just do 20% gain and then that's it. Even if it skyrockets, it will be fine with me because I know for myself that I wasn't ready to wait that long and I'm only aiming for a little gain instead of experiencing loss because of holding for extra long time. You basically held the coin for a very long time and so you ended up being a bagholder of that coin. Some people are actually just investing in shitcoins and then hope that one of them would skyrocket. It is proven profitable by others but just how lucky are you to invest in one of those coins. It doesn't really require that much money since they are shitcoins. On the other hand, most of the coins will remain a shit coin forever.

One advise, having your money doubled in an altcoin investment is already good enough and so sell your coins right away. Do not be greedy. Trading is just like gambling, the more greedy you are, the more risk that you are taking, and the more chances of you losing in the long run. Another advise is to put some of your altcoins in the exchanger site but not all of them. This is just so that you can take action right away if there comes a pump. Sometimes the transaction time is too much that once you have received the coin in the exchange, it's already too late and the pump is already over.

It was one of the good coin (InsaneCoin - INSN) where I had invested. My prediction was almost correct for that coin.
When I bought that coin I had a thought that price will hit 15k satoshis one day. So I have to hodl as long as I can.
My average buying price was 19 satoshis and the highest price of that coin ever reached was 13898 satoshis in cryptopia and it took only 8 months.
You can see now that my prediction was only behind by 1102 satoshis. My sale order was at 15k satoshis.
But I still believe the price will rise again when alt markets gets stabilize.

And most importantly some updates yet to come for that coin. I am hoping the updates will be announced soon. After the updates, price will rise again.

Wish me good luck!  Wink
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I always focus on trading investments only on some altcoins only. To invest in a new coin, I choose to get involved and see the process from the beginning of the campaign, I follow ICO which I think is right to buy. This strategy does not always get the expected results but one of them must be successful and generate many benefits.
Yes I also believe in trading and investment because both of them are very use for living hood and what I’m doing for investment I’m always buying bitcoin when the price is low and when then price go high then I sell out these bitcoins and it really give a very good profit but it need attention when your expert in investment you can make profit as much as you can.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

It was one of the good coin (InsaneCoin - INSN) where I had invested. My prediction was almost correct for that coin.
When I bought that coin I had a thought that price will hit 15k satoshis one day. So I have to hodl as long as I can.
My average buying price was 19 satoshis and the highest price of that coin ever reached was 13898 satoshis in cryptopia and it took only 8 months.
You can see now that my prediction was only behind by 1102 satoshis. My sale order was at 15k satoshis.
But I still believe the price will rise again when alt markets gets stabilize.

And most importantly some updates yet to come for that coin. I am hoping the updates will be announced soon. After the updates, price will rise again.

Wish me good luck!  Wink

You are right about this and for some other coins as well. Now probably most risky and profitable is ICO investing and this is becoming really big trend now.
But this as you mentioned for some may be profitable in some longer period but if we look little more nobody here want to wait.

But prime and only way of getting big income is patience and waiting.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:43 PM

I always focus on trading investments only on some altcoins only. To invest in a new coin, I choose to get involved and see the process from the beginning of the campaign, I follow ICO which I think is right to buy. This strategy does not always get the expected results but one of them must be successful and generate many benefits.
Yes I also believe in trading and investment because both of them are very use for living hood and what I’m doing for investment I’m always buying bitcoin when the price is low and when then price go high then I sell out these bitcoins and it really give a very good profit but it need attention when your expert in investment you can make profit as much as you can.

I buy not only bitcoin, but also alternative coins. But to trade them is very risky. Sometimes I lose a lot. Beginners should not use this strategy

SirVeillance

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

Its important to trade a plan. My plan consists of 75% to invest in (longterm, basically ETH, BTC etc) and 25% to speculate (swingtrade eth/btc, or short term investment in altcoins)
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

I think the best business investment strategy now is to accumulate BTC over a long period of time or invest in new altcos and high growth potential.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think for me its to keep my money in bitcoin and then withdraw to my trading account when the value of the bitcoin goes up, then I'd trade with my money from there and probably make a few bucks weekly, though I keep holding some of my bitcoins in my wallet.
Yeah it is the time to keep the bitcoin for the long time and to hold for the profit. I am having the bitcoin and the bitcoin will increase the value if I will keep the bitcoin with me for the long time. I hold the bitcoin for the long term investment.

I have the bitcoin as the side income as well because the price and the value of the bitcoin I have the bitcoin for the increasing income and the value of the bitcoin will high again.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

Invest when the price is low then be patient on what it will become. Study everything about investing and be wise whether its the time to sell or buy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
quochuan29

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

in 6 year ago just hold is the best strategy. And i think in the next 3 years same.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

Altcoin are totally depending on bitcoin, investing in altcoin is give less profit in these days because bitcoin is getting higher and higher and that I affecting price of altcoin and more of it bitcoin strategy now a days is invest in the time of dump and sell in time of pump and this strategy changes the living standards of people and those who are blessed by bitcoin they followed the same strategy and everyone must do so.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

Go for the ICOs that look promising and try to buy at a discount. Set a stop loss around a 15% and sell if they reach x2. I am not discovering the wheel here.

This works if you have a good eye for ICOs and do your homework.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:17:53 PM

My investment strategy is to buy things from internet to people who can't , since in my country very few people own electronic wallets or visa card since all online payment systems are disabled . So whenever someone needs something from internet whether it is a physical product or money to buy a game or a netflix account i provide it for them with of course a little fee and i only do it when bitcoin's value is high so i really ain't loosing much .
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

I use the exchange strategy to benefit from bitcoin for example every bitcoin price in each exchange is different and I utilize it by buying coin at the cheapest exchange then selling at the highest exchange

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think for me its to keep my money in bitcoin and then withdraw to my trading account when the value of the bitcoin goes up, then I'd trade with my money from there and probably make a few bucks weekly, though I keep holding some of my bitcoins in my wallet.
Yeah it is the time to keep the bitcoin for the long time and to hold for the profit. I am having the bitcoin and the bitcoin will increase the value if I will keep the bitcoin with me for the long time. I hold the bitcoin for the long term investment.

I have the bitcoin as the side income as well because the price and the value of the bitcoin I have the bitcoin for the increasing income and the value of the bitcoin will high again.

Having part time income through bitcoin can be a good source of funds right now. I can recommend the good investment strategy is you should spend only on what you need and don't use all funds like you bitcoin balances to be sold in a rush. You may sell those what you need for and don't ever dump it all and convert into cash immediately, because there might be another pump of the price so you won't be able to regret earning that big profits to come.
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:55 AM

I'm more likely to invest money in property and jewelry. But I also have a reserve in bitcoin so that one day its price will go up I will gain profit
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:41:59 AM

investment in Bitcoin such a mature and safe strategy.It is expected that in future price of bitcoin will cross the limits and most of millionaires will be due to bitcoin so rather than other risky investment strategies should go with bit coin to safe your future financially and it will be best way of contribution in your society and Economy of the state.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

Having part time income through bitcoin can be a good source of funds right now. I can recommend the good investment strategy is you should spend only on what you need and don't use all funds like you bitcoin balances to be sold in a rush. You may sell those what you need for and don't ever dump it all and convert into cash immediately, because there might be another pump of the price so you won't be able to regret earning that big profits to come.
If you are into investing then you should make sure that you have another source of income so you can make sure that your investment will not be touched and you will stay it on your portfolio for long term. Investments needs a lot of time and if you don't have a plan and patience to wait for your investment then any of your strategies will not work for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: