Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58964 times)
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

Islam, of course, no doubt about that. if you just read Qur'an and its translation (in your language), you will find how Allah describes the signs that He exists by mentioning some scientific truth like the rainbow mountains in China (Chapter Fatir verse 27), how human is created, how the process of raining, even astronomy, health, and many others. Qur'an content is so complete, added by some explanations from Prophet Muhammad.

You sound exactly as some do about the bible. I've read them both and it is true of neither of them. There are truths in each and people just seem to interpret them as they chose.
I read a westernized version of the Bhagavad-Gita and found it to be more relatable to my relationship with god than just about any other text. It takes place during a moment of turmoil and war, but with all of that moments human created drama and swirl; quiet moments come through where God is telling this human that all paths taken to god lead to god without failure and that god is what you need "him" to be. Interesting. Then I read reviews on the Book where people were arguing about who was right in this war...ect and so forth while seemingly missing the entire point of gods wish to have a relationship with each of us.

All the books get lost in translation: literally and figuratively.
God is ineffable to our human minds. We create religion to bring the ineffable down to our level of understanding and often miss the mark.
If you hate your brother because he is not of your faith then...you've missed the mark.
Do you think that our eternal souls,   our never ending sparks of (beyond) universal collective consciousness/energy 'feel" as separate as our human minds lead us to believe we are?
Our brains trick us into believing that we are separate and finite, the chemicals in our brains love and hate and...rise to war against each other but we only fight ourselves and create misery for each other during this short speck of time that we call a life.
This thing we call existence (as we know it thus far) is only billions of years old.
Can I accept that at the end of my life, I am snuffed into atoms that are no longer aware of themselves? Yes, though I lean more to the eternal side of things.
Can I accept that we act like assholes to each other in the name of god? No, seriously we have to do better (preferably in this lifetime ;-)

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:43:36 PM

I am the best [non]religion.   Grin

d-trixx

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:37:07 PM

All religions are inherently violence against a person's will. Therefore, they are all the same and it is impossible to choose the best
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 03:45:58 PM

all religion is based on a fantasy, i live in reality
cheers and bye bye

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:14:52 PM

Any religion is a fraud people ! Better or worse than the deceived person? I am an atheist and oppose any religion. Religion has become a friend of the government and the President.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:22:03 PM

Any religion is a fraud people ! Better or worse than the deceived person? I am an atheist and oppose any religion. Religion has become a friend of the government and the President.

One of the most fraudulent religions is thinking that you can live life without religion. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1665509.0.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 11:35:46 AM

God is one .  He is omni present. There is no religion. There is only one religion that is love. So dear don't ask this kinda question. Its a kind request. And M very sorry because mistakenly i voted to the christian region.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:49:11 PM

If i were to pick one from the moat known ones, id say budhism. Since its philosophy is oriented more on yourself well being, being kind to others and gaining the moat of life without anger and hate and fear, which most. Of religions are based on

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:50:06 PM

Altho there should be one holy book with one page and one sentance and it. Would read "dont be a dick".

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
maartenhaha

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:57:38 PM

ugh...
love isn't a religion
it's a chemical reaction happening in your brain caused by illusions and feelings.. not a bad thing, i think its wonderfull ^^

some people realy need the "religion" of straight jackets and padded walls around here...

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

ugh...
love isn't a religion
it's a chemical reaction happening in your brain caused by illusions and feelings.. not a bad thing, i think its wonderfull ^^

some people realy need the "religion" of straight jackets and padded walls around here...

You are so good. You just didn't go far enough.

All actions, even energy movements, are reactions that were caused by some cause. And that cause is reaction caused by some previous cause. It goes all the way back to the beginning. All of the reactions in the whole universe... which become causes in their own right.

But how could such complexity and intelligence like in the universe have been caused by something starting a bunch of causes? Because it was God that started it all. You just suggested God. You simply didn't go into enough detail.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:06:06 PM

OP forgot to name the greatest religion ever, heliocentrism - spinning ball earth mass indoctrination.

A perfect foundation for all other lies in order of release: big bang, evolution, atheism and latest aliens mating humans agenda.

Are you trying to be new BADecker? Where are you from? Ever head of a string theory? Do you even know what evolution is? "aliens mating humans" how can you be so sure that that isn't true?

No, I'm the truth speaker. Religion does not interest me.

Welcome to real life: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2320

You strongly express your ideas.
You act like you have a purpose in life.
You express that there was a beginning.
You agree with others about some of the things that you say.

By definition, you have religion ( http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t ).

Before you run around trying to prove that the earth is flat, shouldn't you learn a little about yourself?

Cool

I said the fact that flat earth truth destroys religion of spinning ball earth indoctrination. I did not said that flat earth is a religion. You and your vain imaginations. When will you finally learn.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:33:17 AM

ugh...
love isn't a religion

All actions, even energy movements, are reactions that were caused by some cause. And that cause is reaction caused by some previous cause. It goes all the way back to the beginning. All of the reactions in the whole universe... which become causes in their own right.

But how could such complexity and intelligence like in the universe have been caused by something starting a bunch of causes? Because it was God that started it all. You just suggested God. You simply didn't go into enough detail.

Cool

No he didn't.  He exists in your head, and your head only.  Double your medication.

There you go again. Trying to set yourself up as god greater than God.    Cool

maartenhaha

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

ugh...
love isn't a religion

Cool

No he didn't.  He exists in your head, and your head only.  Double your medication.

There you go again. Trying to set yourself up as god greater than God.    Cool

Huh Huh Huh where the hell did i sugested him.. her?
you don't need to double your medication... you need more than that, take the whole box
wow... there are no words to describe how far beyound lunacy you are... wow
amazing...

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:50:57 PM

I wonder what criteria to evaluate a religion? By the number of fans? or the number of the saints? nonsense. It is impossible to determine which religion is better
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

I wonder what criteria to evaluate a religion? By the number of fans? or the number of the saints? nonsense. It is impossible to determine which religion is better

Well do you think that Islam is a good religion? where they hang gay people and stone raped women? Is buddhism a  good "religion" if it teaches you inner peace, calmness and helping your health at much? Look a the general idea of the religion and you'll see what's good and what not so much.

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:06:05 PM

Islam, of course, no doubt about that. if you just read Qur'an and its translation (in your language), you will find how Allah describes the signs that He exists by mentioning some scientific truth like the rainbow mountains in China (Chapter Fatir verse 27), how human is created, how the process of raining, even astronomy, health, and many others. Qur'an content is so complete, added by some explanations from Prophet Muhammad.

hahahah no, buzz off.

TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:55:26 AM

all religion is good
i can't vote, iam only write is islam
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:37:24 AM

My religion is the best religion in the world. Coincidentally, it is also the religion of my father, and his father's father. Everyone else's religion is a religion of hate, misogyny, and pedophilia.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:47:40 PM

My religion is the best religion in the world. Coincidentally, it is also the religion of my father, and his father's father. Everyone else's religion is a religion of hate, misogyny, and pedophilia.

No, my religion is the best religion, it's also by accident a religion of my father, hai father,etc... But it's not your religion, tho its better than yours, fuck you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: