Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69319 times)
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 12:57:03 AM

This user is currently ignored.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 01:22:32 AM

Holy shit, look what I see when I open this thread.

Please don't look at the man behind the curtain.
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 05:35:59 AM

your too stupid to figure out simple concepts.  

www.joshzerlan.com is my new favorite website

Wow. There was already enough evidence that something was seriously wrong with Micon/you before that site existed.

Get help.

Edit: some posts have disappeared? Your sanity may be rising Smiley
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 06:05:45 AM

Wow that web site has gotta be run my some whacked out stalker.
Getting a domain and creating a web site using the name of your target and then on top of that paying for a whois hidden registration.
Seriously, man, get help.

Edit: heh should pay more attention - same post above me Cheesy

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 06:09:47 AM

Wow that web site has gotta be run my some whacked out stalker.
Getting a domain and creating a web site using the name of your target and then on top of that paying for a whois hidden registration.
Seriously, man, get help.
Seems all the "interesting" stuff has been removed. Now it's just Micon and his troll videos.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 08:40:16 AM

Yeah, gotta love a website run by a white trash, homophobic, anti-semetic washed up poker player trying to be important, right?  Micon is one bald head away from being a neo-nazi.

Sometimes I can't believe you are even a real.  It's guys like you that make me think I'm in a Truman Show-like setup.  I mean the level of denial on how badly I'm currently destroying you is so palpable.  The hard core bitcointalk readers can feel your desperation through each post.   With each random personal insult you hurl at me and others on this board you seem less and less like the CEO of a real company and more and more like a scammer.

Is this how a CEO handles a skeptic on the floor of CES when asked about his hardware?  http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m36s

ranking for your name and exposing you and your company as a scam will be my response to your continued childish displays.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=josh+zerlan

Most CEOs of medium-sized businesses would not choose to spend their days trolling me.  [ 11 days ago the CEO of Butterfly labs was trolling a bet thread between me, mrb, and sgtspike:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135914.0;all ]

Full Josh Zerlan / BFL scammer investigation thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136392.0

and Josh / BFL likely downvoted the r/bitcoin reddit of his outburst [ http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m36s ]:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136771.0 

You are playing great today Josh. 

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 10:40:56 AM

Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.
LOL, I just read about that.

I guess they weren't ready in October as they claimed.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Yeah, too bad you can't understand a scam when you see one.

CreativeX: BFL IS A SCAM!  bASIC is AWESOME!  I am ordering from them!
Tom: So long, suckas!
CreativeX: ....

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You know i had been going to give the forums a break & focus on some BTC coding stuff we are building @ the moment

And then Josh starts posting his "PR Genius" styling words and it brings me back... Cry

OBJECT NOT FOUND
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 10:44:07 AM

ok this is it, I am now certain that nathanrees19 is somehow affiliated with BFL, probably even Josh himself.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 10:44:59 AM

Well it's not very easy to make fun of a company intending to deliver product in October and only now noticing they don't actually have benches to assemble product on.

Oh, wait, it is.
LOL, I just read about that.

I guess they weren't ready in October as they claimed.

LOL

I'm sure there's a simple explanation. They WERE all set to go in September 2012, but got stolen by a roving band of bench stealing street toughs? If only I'd studied harder and become a real ASIC design superhero...perhaps then I'd understand these complex molecular density thingies. Undecided

Yeah, too bad you can't understand a scam when you see one.

CreativeX: BFL IS A SCAM!  bASIC is AWESOME!  I am ordering from them!
Tom: So long, suckas!
CreativeX: ....

Sorry, your credibility on common sense and detecting the obvious is completely shot at this point.  Not that you had much to begin with, being such a lying idiot, but hey... You can always aspire to move up to dumbass one day.

Do you two have a thing going where you switch into Slokman & Robinaba costumes and shout "To the BTCForums!" before you descend upon the Gothread fighting for justice and stuff?

Awww, poor greycockhawk... all butthurt because he couldn't figure out the difference between "new" and "old" benches.  Poor baby.

You surely can do better than that. Greycock is almost as overused as Gayhawk. Like, you know, old benches. Give me some of that Inaba originality.

I'm sorry, you're not really worth me putting more than about 2 seconds into thinking about.  You're just a useless piece of shit, why do you think I care one whit about you?  Egomaniac much?

Remember, it's you who's in this thread trolling BFL.  I don't follow you around posting stupid shit about you constantly... I don't give a flying shit about you in the least, you seem to care about me, though. Smiley  If you stopped posting in this thread, I wouldn't even notice your absence, however, I suspect the same is not true for you.

More PR Gold....lol

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 10:55:58 AM

I'm sorry, you're not really worth me putting more than about 2 seconds into thinking about.  You're just a useless piece of shit, why do you think I care one whit about you?  Egomaniac much?

Remember, it's you who's in this thread trolling BFL.  I don't follow you around posting stupid shit about you constantly... I don't give a flying shit about you in the least, you seem to care about me, though. Smiley  If you stopped posting in this thread, I wouldn't even notice your absence, however, I suspect the same is not true for you.

Holy crap dude. I wish I could work for a company that allowed me to speak this bluntly to their customers, without getting fired.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:01:09 AM

sigh*

OK hang on a sec...

What is to gain here for BFL to lie and hold peoples money any longer with Avalon shipping already and basically days away from mining. I heard in an other post that a person was gonna do a review on it. That he was going to be one of the first to receive an asic.

Why would BFL not just take off now?

Are they just waiting to scoop the fpga now?  Huh

like whats the angle from here on?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:25:41 AM

sigh*

OK hang on a sec...

What is to gain here for BFL to lie and hold peoples money any longer with Avalon shipping already and basically days away from mining. I heard in an other post that a person was gonna do a review on it. That he was going to be one of the first to receive an asic.

Why would BFL not just take off now?

Are they just waiting to scoop the fpga now?  Huh

like whats the angle from here on?
If you are a trade-in customer you have to first ship your FPGA to BFL to receive your ASIC with the discount.

OR

You make a deposit for the equivalent FPGA trade in value (in BTC) and then they send you the ASIC unit. (Like a security deposit)

Josh once stated that these deposits won't be converted to USD, if I recall correctly. So if you send in 10 coins, you should get back 10 coins regardless of the market value.

So trade in's require some risk of the buyer in some form or another.
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:55:27 AM

ok this is it, I am now certain that nathanrees19 is somehow affiliated with BFL, probably even Josh himself.

Why?

My posts probably seem out of context, but the site that was linked earlier (which Micon apparently set up in attempt to humiliate Josh - wtf?) previously had pictures of two males (one of them presumably Josh) and text which indicated that they were in a homosexual relationship. This kind of behaviour reeks of homophobia and a whole host of other things that don't need repeating, although I might mention delusional:

isn't your sock-puppet function to troll up the Avalon thread? 

Quote from: Micon's brain
How could this guy criticise me? I am the great BRYAN MICON! He must be a sock puppet.

When someone like that is stinking up a thread that's already a trollfest, it doesn't take someone who is "affiliated" with BFL to call him out on his disturbing behaviour.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 02:37:08 PM

Welcome to the internets.

Yeah this is meant to be a somewhat civilised forum. Not PedoChan

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:01:01 PM

c'mon you coward, why are you hiding behind a sock puppet?
Believe it or not I did not post it. That guy did. He claimed it was you.

I would advise you take the issue up with a Moderator and ask them to take it off. Believe it or not I do respect your privacy. I complied with your request in the other thread.

If you see any other references to it in my postings let me know and I will take those out as well. (Make sure to give me a link.)
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 03:25:38 PM

c'mon you coward, why are you hiding behind a sock puppet?
Believe it or not I did not post it. That guy did. He claimed it was you.

I would advise you take the issue up with a Moderator and ask them to take it off. Believe it or not I do respect your privacy. I complied with your request in the other thread.

If you see any other references to it in my postings let me know and I will take those out as well. (Make sure to give me a link.)

Even though you did quote that link, I blew a gasket and sent it everyone's way. I apologize for that.

If I was out of line of the whole 'ya mum' thing I'm sorry. Ya mum/ya face is my goto argument when I want everyone to chill out and have a laugh.

I appreciate the view on privacy you have.

I hope we can continue the discussion in a sensible manner.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 08:51:36 PM

EDIT: blew a gasket. Stalkers went to far. Issue has been moderated
Don't be concerned - re: blowing a gasket.
When I saw that picture - it was clear that it 'could' be you and I was thinking WTF why is someone posting a picture of you ...
Seriously some of the crap posted in here gets WAY too personal in people's details for no reason at all.
It is not very hard to track down information about anyone ... the real point is that people think they can hide and not have others 'return the favour'
(of course returning the favour is pretty much as bad as doing it in the first place)

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 09:17:48 PM

When I saw that picture - it was clear that it 'could' be you and I was thinking WTF why is someone posting a picture of you ...
Seriously some of the crap posted in here gets WAY too personal in people's details for no reason at all.
It is not very hard to track down information about anyone ... the real point is that people think they can hide and not have others 'return the favour'
(of course returning the favour is pretty much as bad as doing it in the first place)
Agreed.

One thing is the internet banter which comes and goes...and another is unwanted attention caused by releasing personal information about someone on the forum.

I understand how Dob feels about it and therefore can fully sympathize with him.

--------------

A few years ago on a forum I helped maintain, there was a DIA (assistant director at the time if I recall correctly) I used to have banter with through one of his close friends.

There isn't a pic of him on the net as far as I know. Hell, I think there are only two photographs of him and one obscure video of him at some D.A.R.P.A. lab (or something like that in the 1980's).

Anyway, some investigative reporter got in contact through a mutual friend and someone apparently leaked the guys home address in some back office file. (Never made it on the internet) I heard there was some incident where someone *really crazy* ran at the guy with a mask of some kind and what the friend said was some kind of handle with an axe. (sketchy memory on the details these days)

Apparently some psycho got the guys unlisted data and tried to attack him or his wife in their driveway.

FBI investigated into it but I do not know if they ever identified the culprit. All my info is second hand so I don't know what went on.

------------------

Moral of the story is to never post your details on any site and don't encourage others to engage in dox'ing.

There are many crazy ass people in the world and some are clearly dangerous and unbalanced.

The net is just some place where people usually post crap without meaning and should always be kept separate from real life psychos. Dox-ed individuals put themselves in danger.

I personally don't like any social networks that ask for invasive details.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 10:05:12 PM

Agreed.

One thing is the internet banter which comes and goes...and another is unwanted attention caused by releasing personal information about someone on the forum.

I understand how Dob feels about it and therefore can fully sympathize with him.

--------------

A few years ago on a forum I helped maintain, there was a DIA (assistant director at the time if I recall correctly) I used to have banter with through one of his close friends.

There isn't a pic of him on the net as far as I know. Hell, I think there are only two photographs of him and one obscure video of him at some D.A.R.P.A. lab (or something like that in the 1980's).

Anyway, some investigative reporter got in contact through a mutual friend and someone apparently leaked the guys home address in some back office file. (Never made it on the internet) I heard there was some incident where someone *really crazy* ran at the guy with a mask of some kind and what the friend said was some kind of handle with an axe. (sketchy memory on the details these days)

Apparently some psycho got the guys unlisted data and tried to attack him or his wife in their driveway.

FBI investigated into it but I do not know if they ever identified the culprit. All my info is second hand so I don't know what went on.

------------------

Moral of the story is to never post your details on any site and don't encourage others to engage in dox'ing.

There are many crazy ass people in the world and some are clearly dangerous and unbalanced.

The net is just some place where people usually post crap without meaning and should always be kept separate from real life psychos. Dox-ed individuals put themselves in danger.

I personally don't like any social networks that ask for invasive details.

Haha this coming from one of the most unbalanced stalkers on BitcoinTalk.  You should listen to him folks, he knows what the heck he is talking about from first hand experience in stalking others.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 10:44:29 PM

Haha this coming from one of the most unbalanced stalkers on BitcoinTalk.  You should listen to him folks, he knows what the heck he is talking about from first hand experience in stalking others.

By the way, remove my personal details from your BFL forum. (You stated where I live (city) in one of your threads.)

That is your official 24 hour notice. Be sure to remove it from any subsequent quotes made by other members. I'll check back in 1 day to see if it has been removed "Mr. Stalker".
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: