Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 450432 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

It is not suitable to discussing the ico cost. As we know, the NXT was built on 21 BTC, XEM also built on very little donated BTC,  they all realize almost 10000 times profit if calculated with fiat.
Not every project is NXT, not every project is XEM, not every project is XEL.

I dont see any usage for XEL,  2000k is a good price, how someone else mentioned  its 8x regarding to your Fiat Donation.  XEL has no Cooperations, no product, no usecase area,  nothing and you think 2000k is low?  Dont know what you re dreaming of, but ive seen lot of projects like this one in the past. Dreaming all around and than realizing that you cant do anything with your coin. Iam honest, i would invest, but everything over 3000k would be ridiculous at this stage of development.

Actually, 2000k is a very good price. I would sell at that. But maybe it is a bit too much don't you think? After all, 2000k sat is 0.02 btc  Grin
  Grin , I didn't notice. People will do anything for cheap coins. We should all be careful & alert !

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

We knew that the closer we get to mainnet and the closer we get to liquidity in the market, the more FUD we will see (Fudders are like mushroom growth after the rain).
FUD is a natural reaction of some of those who missed out to try and enter in a better position, it shouldn't be taken for more than it is.
Have no doubt - Elastic is one of the better projects around and we are still before the big noise and positive market attention this will receive.
rlucas90

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

i will buy off anyone for 3k satoshis, dm me
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:15:19 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 05:34:27 PM by Bgjjj2016

i will buy off anyone for 3k satoshis, dm me
you mean 3000k ?  Grin

Edit : I will "dm" you if agreed .

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
unvoid

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

Update about current status and litewallet (mainnet) scheduled "dates".

https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/preparation-to-litewallet-mainnet/227/42

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

It is not suitable to discussing the ico cost. As we know, the NXT was built on 21 BTC, XEM also built on very little donated BTC,  they all realize almost 10000 times profit if calculated with fiat.

I dont see any usage for XEL,  2000k is a good price, how someone else mentioned  its 8x regarding to your Fiat Donation.  XEL has no Cooperations, no product, no usecase area,  nothing and you think 2000k is low?  Dont know what you re dreaming of, but ive seen lot of projects like this one in the past. Dreaming all around and than realizing that you cant do anything with your coin. Iam honest, i would invest, but everything over 3000k would be ridiculous at this stage of development.

Actually, 2000k is a very good price. I would sell at that. But maybe it is a bit too much don't you think? After all, 2000k sat is 0.02 btc  Grin
  Grin , I didn't notice. People will do anything for cheap coins. We should all be careful & alert !

That's right, stay vigilant folks!

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

Update about current status and litewallet (mainnet) scheduled "dates".

https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/preparation-to-litewallet-mainnet/227/42

Thanks for the awesome update Unvoid.

I will set up a node once the main net begins.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

ROFL.  Better luck next time.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:08:35 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 07:26:59 PM by HmmMAA

I dont see any usage for XEL,  2000k is a good price, how someone else mentioned  its 8x regarding to your Fiat Donation.  XEL has no Cooperations, no product, no usecase area,  nothing and you think 2000k is low?  Dont know what you re dreaming of, but ive seen lot of projects like this one in the past. Dreaming all around and than realizing that you cant do anything with your coin. Iam honest, i would invest, but everything over 3000k would be ridiculous at this stage of development.

Helllo my friend , i see in your post history you mention in IOTA topic that you expect a 15 bn marketcap in two years . I believe also that IOTA has currently no usage and i'm ready to buy your IOTA's at 10x the ICO price and not at 2x or 3x as you want to get XEL . If you agree kindly contact me through PM and set up a deal .
Also , about the fiat donation , i don't think that you will find here many ( not even one ) that donated with fiat .

Edit . Thanks for the update Unvoid , looking forward for node instructions .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

I dont see any usage for XEL,  2000k is a good price, how someone else mentioned  its 8x regarding to your Fiat Donation.  XEL has no Cooperations, no product, no usecase area,  nothing and you think 2000k is low?  Dont know what you re dreaming of, but ive seen lot of projects like this one in the past. Dreaming all around and than realizing that you cant do anything with your coin. Iam honest, i would invest, but everything over 3000k would be ridiculous at this stage of development.

Helllo my friend , i see in your post history you mention in IOTA topic that you expect a 15 bn marketcap in two years . I believe also that IOTA has currently no usage and i'm ready to buy your IOTA's at 10x the ICO price and not at 2x or 3x as you want to get XEL . If you agree kindly contact me through PM and set up a deal .
Also , about the fiat donation , i don't think that you will find here many ( not even one ) that donated with fiat .

You might have better luck in the HEAT thread as he is trying to FUD there now.
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

Haha, sure. Originally someone was proposing 2k sat but then I just mistyped...
or not? Grin

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:32:16 PM

Investing in the crypto industry is highly speculative. You have always a good chance of loosing 100% of your investment. It's very high risk.

You expect people who invested 1 BTC into this project over a year ago to sell to you for 2 BTC shortly before release. In comparison If you invested 1 BTC into Ethereum you were at 100 BTC not long after release. And Ethereum is not even Turing complete like XEL is. Your proposal is insane. Getting XEL at 50000 Satoshi would be a steal.

Radix - just imagine
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

And Ethereum is not even Turing complete like XEL is.

XEL is not Turing complete...
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:53:22 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 09:13:09 PM by randombit

Are you f...... kidding me Soul Eater?  Angry  

@HmmMAA  do you realy compare XEL with IOTA? ,  IOTA is totaly concipated for IOT with no Transaction Fees, Quantum Proofed, Offline Transaktions and no scalibility Problems,  and its already cooperating with worldwide known Companys like IBM, Microsoft and Innogy,  it has already a usage!, so cant compare this two projects with each other?  .

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

Are you f...... kidding me?  Angry 

No but I understand your memory may not be that good.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

@HmmMAA  do you realy compare XEL with IOTA? ,  IOTA is totaly concipated for IOT with no Transaction Fees, Quantum Proofed, Offline Transaktions and no scalibility Problems,  and its already cooperating with worldwide known Companys like IBM, Microsoft and Innogy,  do you realy believe its the same?  .

Lol the returning and editing game - the hallmark of a feeble mind.  Go spread your ignorance elsewhere.  You have no clue about this project and you just pop up in the thread and start making pronouncements.  At least do some reading beforehand.  This is just pathetic.

Edit:  I don't mean to come across as harsh though - I hope you realise this is tongue in cheek and meant to be a little humourous.  Anyway I will stop now.  I have heard of IOTA but haven't really looked into it.  I will check it out but please also look into XEL before you diss it.
randombit
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

@HmmMAA  do you realy compare XEL with IOTA? ,  IOTA is totaly concipated for IOT with no Transaction Fees, Quantum Proofed, Offline Transaktions and no scalibility Problems,  and its already cooperating with worldwide known Companys like IBM, Microsoft and Innogy,  do you realy believe its the same?  .

Lol the returning and editing game - the hallmark of a feeble mind.  Go spread your ignorance elsewhere.  You have no clue about this project and you just pop up in the thread and start making pronouncements.  At least do some reading beforehand.  This is just pathetic.

Its ok that you want to see bigger profit and try to safe your investment, but some people like you soul eater 123 are the real hyping fomo supporters, i will stop to write anything now, just play your game and have fun,  bye!.

Edit: I will take a deeper look into XEL, and ive not dissed anything, just your price vision is annoying, thats it.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:23:49 PM

@HmmMAA  do you realy compare XEL with IOTA? ,  IOTA is totaly concipated for IOT with no Transaction Fees, Quantum Proofed, Offline Transaktions and no scalibility Problems,  and its already cooperating with worldwide known Companys like IBM, Microsoft and Innogy,  do you realy believe its the same?  .

Lol the returning and editing game - the hallmark of a feeble mind.  Go spread your ignorance elsewhere.  You have no clue about this project and you just pop up in the thread and start making pronouncements.  At least do some reading beforehand.  This is just pathetic.

Its ok that you want to see bigger profit and try to safe your investment, but some people like you soul eater 123 are the real scammer with your fomo hype, i will stop to write anything now, just play your game and have fun,  bye!.

Not true at all and I was just joking with you don't take it so personally!  To be serious I think you should look into XEL properly before you come onto the thread and start putting it down.  Many of us feel quite strongly about it.  Perhaps that should tell you something.  Now if I was a real scammer or shill I would just say that IOTA was crap but I won't because I don't know anything about it.  At least show the same courtesy here.
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

I have come up with an idea a dev may be interested in coding (originally I needed help with the SN interface but that is pretty much done now)...

One of my biggest concerns with XEL from a mining standpoint was that the jobs may be sporadic initially so many miners may avoid XEL as they don't want to have their rigs sit idle.  What I think would be great is if someone codes a mining management program that can run multiple miners (i.e. xel_miner, sgminer, cpuminer, etc) that watches over the Elastic network and if there are active jobs, it runs the xel_miner, and if there are no active jobs in Elastic, it would run a miner for a different blockchain (sgminer, cpuminer, etc) so their miners are always productive.

If anyone has questions about this idea or just wants to bounce ideas around, please PM me.
randombit
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Edited my last response with scamming, this is to harsh.

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: