Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Avalon ASIC] Batch #2 pre-Sale Thread  (Read 107621 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 10:54:51 PM

*Sigh* Geeks/Engineers make horrible sales people or business managers. Now what, I guess we have to wait for batch 3. Or BFL?

There may be some hope for those of you who have existing boards to offer for their trade-in program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 02:10:58 AM

Are you serious, they opened the sales page without any prior notice or notification to mailing list subscribers?!! WTF!!!

Apparently, I was sleeping at the time. Looks like they don't really care what customers think. Kind of glad I didn't order now. It's ridiculous setting aside time and money just to get crapped on. I won't make that mistake again.
loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 02:28:45 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2013, 02:39:01 AM by loufiethecat

Angry really what the F * cK!!!! Gun ni ma! yufi you as *ho le. You say one thing, do another and screw those that believed in you and took the time to do the right thing! You reported that the orders would be refunded and reset. That the order would be totally reset and restarted. Your a liar and possible thief at this stage!
Ja sai! GUN NI MA!!!! Angry

hope you get screwed by a your partners, sued by your customers and jailed by the US gov...for supplying tech to terrorists and your rep becomes a pile of poo! YOU suck YUFI!

Where are the 53 machines??? Where is the warranty you stated on the first batch site? Why have a pretend support portal? Why did you dump a huge amount of BTC on the network just prior to the botched second order??? why start an order before the public get a batch 1 delivery??? (SUSS!) Why have there not even been one assurance or indication from you in the form of a apology, explanation or announcement on any forum, site, message board or subscribed newsletter over this fiasco?? How much did you cut Ross in to re-view???

You've stated in writing on your home page  as your un-officaial mission statement 'TRANSPERENCY!!!' But have been downright the complete opposite, show us how you've been clear at all about anything?? Go on I dare you to answer even one of these questions simply and truthfully... for all those you personally diked and the rest of the community who are shaking their heads and some fists! you can't, can you?! No one will trust you in business again...  

They might buy your product while nothing else exists... but NO-ONE will ever want you to be involved in their affairs ever again with that game unless they are trying to bring a rival down or lose friends and investors on purpose... sending you as a double agent to 'help' the rival product, its launch or marketing. BAH!
p.s. Third party transactions with the ultimate P2P currency and transaction system!! again, do you even know what BTC is??? how it works or its benifits...? Your actions show us that you just don't get it boy!

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 02:42:32 AM

Angry really what the F * cK!!!! Gun ni ma! yufi you as *ho le. You say one thing, do another and screw those that believed in you and took the time to do the right thing! You reported that the orders would be refunded and reset. That the order would be totally reset and restarted. Your a liar and possible thief at this stage!
Ja sai! GUN NI MA!!!! Angry

hope you get screwed by a your partners, sued by your customers and jailed by the US gov...for supplying tech to terrorists and your rep becomes a pile of poo! YOU suck YUFI!

Where are the 53 machines??? Where is the warranty you stated on the first batch site? Why have a pretend support portal? Why did you dump a huge amount of BTC on the network just prior to the botched second order??? why start an order before the public get a batch 1 delivery??? (SUSS!) Why have there not even been one assurance or indication from you in the form of a apology, explanation or announcement on any forum, site, message board or subscribed newsletter over this fiasco?? How much did you cut Ross in to re-view???

You've stated in writing on your home page  as your un-officaial mission statement 'TRANSPERENCY!!!' But have been downright the complete opposite, show us how you've been clear at all about anything?? Go on I dare you to answer even one of these questions simply and truthfully... for all those you personally diked and the rest of the community who are shaking their heads and some fists! you can't, can you?! No one will trust you in business again...  

They might buy your product while nothing else exists... but NO-ONE will ever want you to be involved in their affairs ever again with that game unless they are trying to bring a rival down or lose friends and investors on purpose... sending you as a double agent to 'help' the rival product, its launch or marketing. BAH!
p.s. Third party transactions with the ultimate P2P currency and transaction system!! again, do you even know what BTC is??? how it works or its benifits...? Your actions show us that you just don't get boy!

Wow man. You need to take a chill pill. Your post is all over the place. Claiming he is supporting terrorists ? If your going to be upset. Stick with the facts..

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 03:05:30 AM

I think it's extremely funny he has Crowleys "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole if the law." in his avatar.

Not so great a concept anymore when it's other people doing what they want, eh?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 03:10:10 AM

I think it's extremely funny he has Crowleys "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole if the law." in his avatar.

This is totally OT, but if you know Crowley, you know that's not what the phrase means. It means you decide how you respond to temptation is up to you, not that you can do whatever you want. It was a response to the hypocritcal morality of 19th century England, not online sales practices.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 03:14:53 AM

This is totally OT, but if you know Crowley, you know that's not what the phrase means. It means you decide how you respond to temptation is up to you, not that you can do whatever you want. It was a response to the hypocritcal morality of 19th century England, not online sales practices.

Sure, but that's not how people use it anymore. It has become a creed for "doing whatever the hell I want"
loufiethecat

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 03:22:48 AM

Yes very over the top... I'm pissed... breath and exhale ahhhh. Better...

I apologize for that OT but reasonably justified outburst of excrement I just wrote  Embarrassed  Roll Eyes
But I will leave it up to convey the message in essence... I fully support YUFI doing what thou wilt.
And as my learned friend has stated

my beef is he didn't follow the second part of the staement " Love is the Law. Love under will " Crowley wrote also "do that and no other shall say ney" ... I say ney.

And NO true Thelemites never think they can do what the hell they want... if you trully read and disect and understand the statement it is sublimely complete and contains therein the essence of morality and respect for all no matter race, creed, religion or belief. Love is useless without Will and would you will without love???

spitting chips was my (misguided but none the less mine) will at that point in time ...not so now. Now it is finding a better ASIC company...

The Triple B Group

Triple B Delivery
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 03:56:46 AM

Sure, but that's not how people use it anymore. It has become a creed for "doing whatever the hell I want"

I think you're thinking more of Hassan i Sabbah: "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted".

loufiethecat

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 04:16:17 AM

I think you're thinking more of Hassan i Sabbah: "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted".

Here, Here! and Jung would chime in saying I am, you are, we are all and none but always one,
it is the no-thing.
talk about getting off topic... AVALON accountability!!! the NO-Thing.

The Triple B Group

Triple B Delivery
loufiethecat

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 04:23:40 AM

Loufiethecat... I, asked...

"Where are the 53 machines??? Where is the warranty you stated on the first batch site? Why have a pretend support portal? Why did you dump a huge amount of BTC on the network just prior to the botched second order??? why start an order before the public get a batch 1 delivery??? (SUSS!) Why have there not even been one assurance or indication from you in the form of a apology, explanation or announcement on any forum, site, message board or subscribed newsletter over this fiasco?? How much did you cut Ross in to re-view???

You've stated in writing on your home page  as your un-officaial mission statement 'TRANSPERENCY!!!' But have been downright the complete opposite, show us how you've been clear at all about anything?? Go on I dare you to answer even one of these questions simply and truthfully..."

this is the only part that matters.... anyone got real answers for these questions??

93 93/93

The Triple B Group

Triple B Delivery
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:02:23 AM

Repost from another thread:

Just received mail from WalletBit support:

I have excellent news for you. It seems Avalon has had a change of heart and you have an opportunity to complete paying for your two additional orders. These are two additional orders for two units (4 in total). One has received a payment of approximately 0.15 BTC while the other had none.

We have decided to use a value of 76.2 BTC per unit for manually processed orders. Since you ordered 2, your total would be 152.4 BTC but you have already paid approximately 0.15 BTC. This means the balance on this order is 152.25 BTC.

To secure your placement for this order from Avalon Batch #2 please pay 152.25 BTC to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXFCxwyg2Xqa7M6kAC.

For the second order please pay 152.4 BTC to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjF3Py7m54b7k6/

Avalon should be able to confirm they have received payment once sent and update you on your order status from this point forward.

Avalon Support Desk - http://support.avalon-asic.com/

If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know.
And short after:
You will have to apologize as I had to quickly edit the previous update. Please do not pay the 2nd order which I have removed from the ticket. I just remembered that all orders which received no payment did not have their placeholder reserved. This means you can still pay the one invoice for 152.25.

It seems that BitSyncom made a right decision and give a chance for orders with so called "placeholder" payments. Do your move and write ticket to WalletBit support.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:23:24 AM

when we gonna be able to trade-in ?? since batch2 is sold out, please open up the trade-in now.

Yes, what happened to the trade in option? The "Get Credit" button never worked and when I finally found out that you had to go to the store first it was too late. The option had disappeared never to return. What's up? Will it re-appear?

Did anybody successfully do a trade in?

Yes I did, read some message before in this thread.
I traded 3 Icarus boards in for 3 Avalons, but so far I did not get any Email confirmation about my payment of 181 BTC...  Cry

Cu,
 Ecki
loufiethecat

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 05:35:46 AM

Although I am upset with AVALON  Shocked ... My security (Triple B Mining: Hybrid BTC- LTC hosting and mining bond)  requires ASIC tech from the scope of companies building them to fill contractual responsibilities and stick with the bonds essence of being a fun creative multi mining bond and hosting service.  Grin
See here... https://www.litecoinglobal.com/security/TRIPLE-B-MINING

Any 3 x unit buyers and potential unofficial re-sellers of this batch, from order preferably,  are welcome to name their price and start negotiations with me on this matter. Either by PM or at litecoinglobal@loufie.33mail.com  Wink.

I understand you may want to mine with them 1st, but know this... That doing that immediately devalues the device as an asset and so the offer you might make- conjoined with difficulty and network hash rate exponentially growing from then on, this too, and again more so, devalues your offer on re-sale.
If mined with they may only fetch 50-75% of their RRP.  Huh

I am starting another project that is preparing to buy used ASIC devices from disgruntled miners after they don't make R.O.I. quick enough (turning a quick profit).  Undecided

Once live...
We will offer no more than the 50% BFL are offering in their policy of being able to return tech back to them for upgrades on new tech releases.  Shocked

Bottom line if you want to turn a quick profit from your extra Avalon machine... contact me ASAP as we have limited public funding, some private funding and will take the best 5 offers fairly quickly.  Cool

The Triple B Group

Triple B Delivery
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 05:49:07 AM

Although I am upset with AVALON  Shocked ... My security (Triple B Mining: Hybrid BTC- LTC hosting and mining bond)  requires ASIC tech from the scope of companies building them to fill contractual responsibilities and stick with the bonds essence of being a fun creative multi mining bond and hosting service.  Grin
See here... https://www.litecoinglobal.com/security/TRIPLE-B-MINING

Any 3 x unit buyers and potential unofficial re-sellers of this batch, from order preferably,  are welcome to name their price and start negotiations with me on this matter. Either by PM or at litecoinglobal@loufie.33mail.com  Wink.

I understand you may want to mine with them 1st, but know this... That doing that immediately devalues the device as an asset and so the offer you might make- conjoined with difficulty and network hash rate exponentially growing from then on, this too, and again more so, devalues your offer on re-sale.
If mined with they may only fetch 50-75% of their RRP.  Huh

I am starting another project that is preparing to buy used ASIC devices from disgruntled miners after they don't make R.O.I. quick enough (turning a quick profit).  Undecided

Once live...
We will offer no more than the 50% BFL are offering in their policy of being able to return tech back to them for upgrades on new tech releases.  Shocked

Bottom line if you want to turn a quick profit from your extra Avalon machine... contact me ASAP as we have limited public funding, some private funding and will take the best 5 offers fairly quickly.  Cool

I have a cart here in another browser with 2 ASIC units in it. Not sure if its still usable, but I might be willing to sell the cookies if it is.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 06:30:59 AM

Yes very over the top... I'm pissed... breath and exhale ahhhh. Better...

I apologize for that OT but reasonably justified outburst of excrement I just wrote  Embarrassed  Roll Eyes
But I will leave it up to convey the message in essence... I fully support YUFI doing what thou wilt.
And as my learned friend has stated

my beef is he didn't follow the second part of the staement " Love is the Law. Love under will " Crowley wrote also "do that and no other shall say ney" ... I say ney.

And NO true Thelemites never think they can do what the hell they want... if you trully read and disect and understand the statement it is sublimely complete and contains therein the essence of morality and respect for all no matter race, creed, religion or belief. Love is useless without Will and would you will without love???

spitting chips was my (misguided but none the less mine) will at that point in time ...not so now. Now it is finding a better ASIC company...

Holy shit, a religious flamewar about Thelema on a financial forum. Now I can ascend to the great beyond and take my place among the Gods with no regrets.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 07:28:52 AM

Holy shit, a religious flamewar about Thelema on a financial forum. Now I can ascend to the great beyond and take my place among the Gods with no regrets.

Ha! You're just jealous that your OT posts aren't as weird.

lastbit

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:49:21 AM

Does somebody knows for sure if indeed batch 2 is sold out as is written on Avalon's site?
Tesla71

Activity: 302
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 09:20:04 AM

I don't think so, because I got that email from walletbit in response to a ticket:

"We are unable to complete orders which did not have an amount paid to them. There will however be another chance to order an Avalon either Monday or in the coming days."

Maybe one can count the transactions on blockchain.info, because it seems always the same adress where the coins are sent to.
lastbit

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 10:42:02 AM

Thanks, Tesla71. Do you happen to know the address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: