Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52550 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

All religion is poison sometimes the religion poison will kill you or abuse you so make sure you read the label before you try..ISLAM highly TOXIC so avoid  Wink..

Shame on the family   NO SHAME ON YOU for not loving your children over a book ..

You should feel more for what your child thinks than the village or neighbours..

NO GODS CAN HELP     ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF..

And in this day and age with CAPITALISM you will really need to help yourself .
No no one else will < capitalism we need as many as those beasts as we can get.

Take a deep breath and say i can do it i can do it..

If you believe you will do it..Do what you ask?  well anything you want you believe  Grin.

If we can stop the religion it will be one good start for humanity to get along .

The bad is worse than the good in religion so lets get shut and GROW UP..

Instead of reading fairy tales if we all read science we have more people to discover new things to save
our planet and peoples .

The only thing that's good in church is the MUSIC ..Everyone SINGING .. ITS NICE Grin

So can we just have singing churches  Cheesy..
The black church all singing and HAPPY ..It's nice

But the again you get some black churches yes just like white churches WHO GO BONKERS..

No should just get rid of religion i can buy a karaoke machine ..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church VIDEO CRAZY Praise▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg

Religious people are crazy, plain and simple - YouTube
Video for religious crazy people▶ 3:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfFCKy5BDA
27 Jun 2009 - Uploaded by LucyFreydis

I do believed that religion has a lot of doctrine all over the world. And each doctrine if out of the Christianity, like Islam, Buddhism, Jehovah witnesses,  and many more had their own different bible, which means people might get confuse on which belief or bible that they are going to believe in depending in the individuals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

If someone doing wrong or harmful deeds against heman being with the name of religion then the responsibility doesn't go to that religion.
Just stop and think about this misformation you just posted.

If, like your say, religion cannot take responsibility for any wrong doing,
then....
you must also accept that religion cannot take responsibility for any good doing as well.

So then you're stuck in a position where religion doesn't influence anybody with anything, good or bad.
So then what's the point of having the religion in the first place?

The truth is religion(s) do influence people and must take the share of the blame or praise.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:59:02 AM

If someone doing wrong or harmful deeds against heman being with the name of religion then the responsibility doesn't go to that religion.
Just stop and think about this misformation you just posted.

If, like your say, religion cannot take responsibility for any wrong doing,
then....
you must also accept that religion cannot take responsibility for any good doing as well.

So then you're stuck in a position where religion doesn't influence anybody with anything, good or bad.
So then what's the point of having the religion in the first place?

The truth is religion(s) do influence people and must take the share of the blame or praise.

Nobody knows that this is your religion unless you express it. Since it is you expressing it, it is your fault, not your religion's.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:01:35 AM

All religion is poison sometimes the religion poison will kill you or abuse you so make sure you read the label before you try..ISLAM highly TOXIC so avoid  Wink..

Shame on the family   NO SHAME ON YOU for not loving your children over a book ..

You should feel more for what your child thinks than the village or neighbours..

NO GODS CAN HELP     ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF..

And in this day and age with CAPITALISM you will really need to help yourself .
No no one else will < capitalism we need as many as those beasts as we can get.

Take a deep breath and say i can do it i can do it..

If you believe you will do it..Do what you ask?  well anything you want you believe  Grin.

If we can stop the religion it will be one good start for humanity to get along .

The bad is worse than the good in religion so lets get shut and GROW UP..

Instead of reading fairy tales if we all read science we have more people to discover new things to save
our planet and peoples .

The only thing that's good in church is the MUSIC ..Everyone SINGING .. ITS NICE Grin

So can we just have singing churches  Cheesy..
The black church all singing and HAPPY ..It's nice

But the again you get some black churches yes just like white churches WHO GO BONKERS..

No should just get rid of religion i can buy a karaoke machine ..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church VIDEO CRAZY Praise▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg

Religious people are crazy, plain and simple - YouTube
Video for religious crazy people▶ 3:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfFCKy5BDA
27 Jun 2009 - Uploaded by LucyFreydis

I do believed that religion has a lot of doctrine all over the world. And each doctrine if out of the Christianity, like Islam, Buddhism, Jehovah witnesses,  and many more had their own different bible, which means people might get confuse on which belief or bible that they are going to believe in depending in the individuals.

The doctrine of believing science theory to be true when it is not known to be true, is a doctrine of believing in the odds. In the case of science theory, the odds are not known, but are guessed at, just like guessing that the theory is true.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

People who take religion as it is are poison to be honest.
Kobalt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

I dont think that christianity is poison, more than the extremist people who say or do something bad stain the name of a religion like christianity.
Every religion is poison. It poisons the brain. The main purpose of any religion to subjugate people and make a slave of him. Isn't it a poison?
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

If i understood what you wanted to say right, you are right about that. Because following something blindly has always brought people suffering. I think that we have to ask and doubt everything in nature, because only that way we can be sure that we are doing right thing. There is nothing more dangerous that fanatics who blindly follow some religion, and are prepared to do everything for it. Poor people, wasting gift of life for what, there own delusion of heaven...
Barkly186

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

If i understood what you wanted to say right, you are right about that. Because following something blindly has always brought people suffering. I think that we have to ask and doubt everything in nature, because only that way we can be sure that we are doing right thing. There is nothing more dangerous that fanatics who blindly follow some religion, and are prepared to do everything for it. Poor people, wasting gift of life for what, there own delusion of heaven...
The fanatics are really the worst evil. Religion is like a drug. First, it gives believers the euphoria, and then completely enslaved.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:39:57 PM

I dont think that christianity is poison, more than the extremist people who say or do something bad stain the name of a religion like christianity.
Every religion is poison. It poisons the brain. The main purpose of any religion to subjugate people and make a slave of him. Isn't it a poison?

And the religion of atheism is the worst. There is no truth regarding it once a person starts thinking about God. And there is probably no truth to it even if a person DOESN'T formally think about God.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

The fanatics are really the worst evil. Religion is like a drug. First, it gives believers the euphoria, and then completely enslaved.

Most so-called atheists are fanatics.    Cool

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

I take it's better to say that Christians who acts like "extremists" are the poison not the religion itself.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:09:32 AM

No dude you're wrong! Christianity is not a poison nor other religions. I respect other religions and myself teach me how to respect others too and thats what your lacking dude "respect"! Even if you dont have religion but you keep on bashing and hating others you're creating poison on your own. 👏
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

Not just Christianity , all of the religions are poisinous to humanity. Religions are poisoning human mind, soul and ethics. All the religions must be wiped off the face of the earth for sake of mankind as soon as possible.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

I take it's better to say that Christians who acts like "extremists" are the poison not the religion itself.

Exactly. Same way with muslims. There are a number of people who makes their religion look bad as they do their extremist activities apparently in the name of their religion. It's these people's twisted beliefs that makes any religion pioson to everybody

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

No dude you're wrong! Christianity is not a poison nor other religions. I respect other religions and myself teach me how to respect others too and thats what your lacking dude "respect"! Even if you dont have religion but you keep on bashing and hating others you're creating poison on your own. 👏

All religions are poison

Anything which teaches people to believe things which are not true, is poison... it is detrimental to your mental and physical health along with your chances of success in the real world

I do not disrespect religious people... on the contrary... I show the the utmost respect possible, by attempting to cure their mental disease of religion

I am only a mirror... I show people the bigotry and hatred that their own religion teaches (because they don't read their own bible or they wouldn't need me to show them)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

I'm only here to start the conversation because I'm tired of seeing "Atheism is Poison" thread being bumped daily... can't you assholes give the anti-Atheist bigotry a break for a single fucking day?!?

If you really need someone to elaborate on all the ways that religion poisons people's mind, body, soul and the planet... I can do that...

Please, someone tell me how believing in a magic sky God is better than not believing in a magic sky God...  How does believing in fairy tales help a person in any way whatsoever?

Cristianity is a poison? Maybe in some ways it is. Vatican city has alot of secrets hiding from people. I read some articles saying that there are some books that are decided not to compile with the bible because it somehow related to the bloodlines of jesus crist. Until now there are many people are convinced that the guy they know is the face of jesus crist, but in reality it is the son of pope benedict 14, ceasar. Vatican makes us dumbed, convincing in wrong belief.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

Religion is just like a bregde and tools to be a good and better person there is nothing to do in bilieve no religion in this world teaching you to be a bad person religion excist because the reason is to teaching a good and word of a god or what they bilieve you cannot jugde christianity as a poison because not all christian is bad also for some religion like muslim, hindu, buhdda and many more we connot judge them all by just one word some of them are bad and some of them are good too so not all is poison

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

Every religion is poison. She poisons the mind of man and destroys his will. Religious people unquestioningly obey those who he believes. A lot of deaths in the world occurred precisely because of religion. There is no difference for the sake of God it is murder. It is always murder.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:16:13 AM

I'm only here to start the conversation because I'm tired of seeing "Atheism is Poison" thread being bumped daily... can't you assholes give the anti-Atheist bigotry a break for a single fucking day?!?

If you really need someone to elaborate on all the ways that religion poisons people's mind, body, soul and the planet... I can do that...

Please, someone tell me how believing in a magic sky God is better than not believing in a magic sky God...  How does believing in fairy tales help a person in any way whatsoever?

Oftentimes heard that God helps healed of different illnesses. But only I did not see such man not time. Probably God helps to cure the soul, but not physical body of man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: