Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52550 times)
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

The laws of the state are always supreme in almost every part of the world. The rules and regulations in the church are always under the authority of the state. Consider a scenario where homosexuality and lesbianism is freely allowed in the church but the state is against homosexuality. All homosexuals would not feel comfortable in that particular country. I believe churches are mostly handicapped in most countries when it comes to issues of punishment and law enforcement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ana Gene

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Remember this. The Bible is not a museum of Saints. It is a Laboratory of Sinners.

The images i have seen are not the Christianity I know
But the images that ANTI-Christians have perceive towards Christianity by Hatred.

If you study the morals of the Bible especially the new testament,
you would really see the difference between the CHRISTIAN on earth that the REAL CHRISTIANS.

What I mean, is there are Extreme Christians that see all the worldly and uncommmon things as EVIL.
But real Chrsitianity teaches everyone to be kind, humble and loving.
Clearly, many Churches and sectors did not follow these teachings appropraitey.

FAITH is what we need. not the religion.

Who knows, ma be the God of non-Chirstian sectors is te God the Christians know.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

The laws of the state are always supreme in almost every part of the world. The rules and regulations in the church are always under the authority of the state. Consider a scenario where homosexuality and lesbianism is freely allowed in the church but the state is against homosexuality. All homosexuals would not feel comfortable in that particular country. I believe churches are mostly handicapped in most countries when it comes to issues of punishment and law enforcement.

Government is a religion.

Most religions are governments of spirituality, not of multitudes of issues between people.

Islam is a formal religion/government... as an example.

Suppose you are out on your own ship with a bunch of friends. You are outside, say, of any governmental land in what is known as international waters. You and your friends form a corporation on your ship, to, say, clean the oceans of plastic. Isn't your corporation a government? It has governmental structure for governing the corporation.

Does a church have organization within itself? Doesn't it have leaders who operate the church in government form? The church is a government. Each religion is a government. And when people believe in some government to help them, they have turned it into a religion for themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Remember this. The Bible is not a museum of Saints. It is a Laboratory of Sinners.

But the images that ANTI-Christians have perceive towards Christianity by Hatred.

you would really see the difference between the CHRISTIAN on earth that the REAL CHRISTIANS.

What I mean, is there are Extreme Christians that see all the worldly and uncommmon things as EVIL.

Who knows, ma be the God of non-Chirstian sectors is te God the Christians know.

So they aren't True Christians™?

This is known as the "No True Scotsman Fallacy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
Person B: "But my uncle Angus is a Scotsman and he puts sugar on his porridge."
Person A: "But no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

So they aren't True Christians™?

This is known as the "No True Scotsman Fallacy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
Person B: "But my uncle Angus is a Scotsman and he puts sugar on his porridge."
Person A: "But no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."

A true Christian is one who believes in Jesus salvation from death to eternal life in Heaven, with God, in joy.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Priest Who Thinks Gay People Should Be Put to Death Burns a Rainbow Flag
http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/09/19/priest-who-thinks-gay-people-should-be-put-to-death-burns-a-rainbow-flag/

A priest who thinks homosexuals should be put to death, like the Bible says, has cut up and burned a rainbow pride flag… ignoring direct orders from the Archdiocese of Chicago.

Rev. Paul Kalchik, a Roman Catholic priest at Resurrection Parish in Chicago, announced earlier in the month that he would burn a rainbow flag that was previously displayed at the church (seen below during the church’s inaugural Mass). He reportedly compared the Church’s “homosexual scandal” to a modern Sodom and Gomorrah.

But the higher-ups at the Church vowed to stop to the ridiculous stunt before he went through with it.

When the Archdiocese of Chicago got wind of Kalchik’s plans to burn the rainbow flag, it told him he could not proceed. “We can confirm that the pastor has agreed not to move forward with these activities,” Anne Maselli, a spokesperson for the Archdiocese of Chicago, told The Windy City Times.

But despite the archdiocese’s request, Kalchik and some of his parishioners did move forward and burned the flag last Friday.

Kalchik, who has been with the church for 11 years, has been consistently anti-gay and clearly felt threatened by the presence of a rainbow flag. This one in particular had been hanging in Resurrection Parish since 1991 as a sign of respect to the local LGBTQ community. Kalchik’s insecurities drove him to destroy it even though Church leadership threatened to fire him.

“We [burned the flag] in a private way, a quiet way, so as not to bring the ire of the gay community down upon this parish,” Kalchik said in a lengthy interview Monday with NBC News. “It’s our full right to destroy it, and we did so privately because the archdiocese was breathing on our back.”

“We put an end to a depiction of our Lord’s cross that was profane,” he added, noting the flag had a cross and a rainbow intertwined. To use the image of the cross as anything other than a “reminder of our Lord’s passion and death,” he said, “is what we consider a sacrilege.”

Kalchik said that the archdiocese had told him not to burn the flag in front of the church, as planned.

“So in a quiet way we took matters into our own hands and said a prayer of exorcism over this thing,” he said. “It was cut into seven pieces, so it was burned over stages in the same fire pit that we used for the Easter vigil mass.”

So Kalchik’s not just a bigot, but a coward, too.

He justified his hate by saying the rainbow flag was a “profane” way to honor Jesus, but someone whose response to a symbol of outreach is to destroy it has more than just disagreement on his mind. He even admitted that he thinks gay people should be killed.

When asked about his views toward homosexuality, Kalchik was unequivocal, saying he’s “quite literal” when it comes to what the Bible says in Leviticus, Corinthians and Ephesians. Leviticus 20:13, according to the King James Bible, states: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: They shall surely be put to death.”

This person isn’t stable enough to run a mile, let alone a church. He is transparently bigoted, and he targets the most vulnerable people in our society. It’s not burning the flag itself that’s a problem because this isn’t about free speech. This is about the message Kalchik wants to send through his act of protest, which is one of pure hate and bigotry.

Is the Catholic Church in Chicago okay with that?
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

IMO that religion is poison because most of the people do not understand what actually religion is.

Actually there is difference between religion and spirituality.   Mostly religious people are fanatic they think themselves only the right people.  They declare all other faiths to be wrong. 
Spiritual people are true religious people.  because they love humanity ; do not hate anybody not even any creatures or plants too.
a.ramanta

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

If you drank or smoked, you were obviously not a Christian, and therefore, going to hell. If you were gay, it was a choice you made — and for you to have any hope of salvation, you would have to be abstinent for the rest of your life and beg God to forgive you. If you believed in evolution, you were wrong and would probably have to pay some consequences in heaven. More than anything, if you didn’t agree with my lifestyle and interpretation of the Bible then you were most likely among the damned, or at the very least living a watered-down brand of Christianity of which Christ would be ashamed. But my greatest fault of all was that I thought I knew. I was so confident!
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

The religion itself is, quite questionable nowadays. But morals people get from the faith are quite nice.
lisa.lore

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

I’m embarrassed of how I used to be. I remember getting a text from a girl I knew who I had damaged with my judgment. The text was seething, calling me a hypochristian (which is actually pretty clever) and a bigot. The worst part was that I didn’t care. I was on my own idiotic crusade, and there were casualties in spiritual warfare — right? Thankfully, due to spiritual and intellectual maturity, I no longer hold these views. The God I know now is nothing like the God I thought I knew then. I put the ways of childhood behind me, and I want to encourage others to do the same, for I still see many people who poison modern Christianity with their judgmental views.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), af_newbie (2)

The religion itself is, quite questionable nowadays. But morals people get from the faith are quite nice.

People who get their morals from the bible are lucky they are not in prison...

The bible teaches people how to own slaves, how to beat your slaves, etc...

The bible says to take your disobedient child to the edge of town and stone him to death...

The bible says a woman who is raped must marry her rapist...

The bible says if your brother dies, you must marry his wife...

The bible says a lot of crazy shit... if you read the bible and aren't completely insane... congrats
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

The bible says to take your disobedient child to the edge of town and stone him to death...

The bible says a lot of crazy shit... if you read the bible and aren't completely insane... congrats

You talk so silly. Go look at court records sometime. Court records are filled with all kinds of really bad, evil stuff that people have done to other people. You can read it for yourself.

Does this make courts bad, because they record all kinds of bad stuff? No, of course not. Why not? Because the records of the bad stuff show the corrections made in the court judgments.

Same with the Bible. The Bible shows corrections that were made to the bad stuff. In addition, the Bible shows the directives, and the people to whom those directives were made, for doing good stuff.

You are either ignorant of what the Bible says, or you are a liar... probably both.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

You talk so silly. Go look at court records sometime. Court records are filled with all kinds of really bad, evil stuff that people have done to other people. You can read it for yourself.

Does this make courts bad, because they record all kinds of bad stuff? No, of course not. Why not? Because the records of the bad stuff show the corrections made in the court judgments.

Same with the Bible. The Bible shows corrections that were made to the bad stuff. In addition, the Bible shows the directives, and the people to whom those directives were made, for doing good stuff.

You are either ignorant of what the Bible says, or you are a liar... probably both.

Cool

Nobody with an IQ above 80 can defend the Bible moral code.  Bible moral code is as immoral as they come.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.0

If you think the Bible moral code makes sense, you have no morals and/or were brainwashed by your Christian cult.

You have no idea what it means to have morals.

However, the brief examples that you show, do not include the things that are really going on from the Bible.

You can take any court case, and pull out one or two lines that sound bad. This doesn't really tell anybody anything about the case.

You are doing this with the Bible. In addition, you are simply badmouthing the Bible without offering any proof.

Sounds like you are the one with the less-than-80 IQ.

Cool

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

The Jehovah’s Witnesses Must Pay $35,000,000 to Abuse Survivor, Says Jury
http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/09/28/the-jehovahs-witnesses-must-pay-35000000-to-abuse-survivor-says-jury/

Decades ago, at least two girls were allegedly abused by one of their family members. They handled the situation the only way they knew how: They told elders in the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Those elders didn’t alert outside authorities. Instead, they expelled the abuser from the congregation for all of one year before letting him back in. The abuse continued, as anyone would expect.

He never faced any real punishment.

The girls later filed a lawsuit against the religious organization claiming the Witnesses were “negligent and violated a Montana law that requires them to report abuse to outside authorities.”

A jury has now ruled in favor of one of the victims, saying the Witnesses owe her $35 million for what they did:

The jury awarded the 21-year-old woman $4 million for her injuries, plus $30 million in punitive damages against Watchtower and $1 million in punitive damages against the Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, another Jehovah’s Witness corporation that communicates with congregations across the U.S.

The monetary award must be reviewed by the trial judge and could be reduced. A Montana law caps punitive damage awards at 3 percent of a company’s net worth or $10 million, whichever is less. A legal challenge to that law is pending before the Montana Supreme Court.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:08:29 PM
Merited by Moloch (1)

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/09/28/the-jehovahs-witnesses-must-pay-35000000-to-abuse-survivor-says-jury/

Decades ago, at least two girls were allegedly abused by one of their family members. They handled the situation the only way they knew how: They told elders in the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Those elders didn’t alert outside authorities. Instead, they expelled the abuser from the congregation for all of one year before letting him back in. The abuse continued, as anyone would expect.

The girls later filed a lawsuit against the religious organization claiming the Witnesses were “negligent and violated a Montana law that requires them to report abuse to outside authorities.”

A jury has now ruled in favor of one of the victims, saying the Witnesses owe her $35 million for what they did:

The jury awarded the 21-year-old woman $4 million for her injuries, plus $30 million in punitive damages against Watchtower and $1 million in punitive damages against the Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, another Jehovah’s Witness corporation that communicates with congregations across the U.S.

The monetary award must be reviewed by the trial judge and could be reduced. A Montana law caps punitive damage awards at 3 percent of a company’s net worth or $10 million, whichever is less. A legal challenge to that law is pending before the Montana Supreme Court.
By knowing the truth and not alerting the proper authorities about the abuse, I believe that the court was just in their judgement and it's also not too late for the person who abused them to face justice as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

Another day, another christian convicted of sexually abusing children

Leader of Militant “Aggressive Christianity” Cult Gets 72 Years for Child Sex Abuse
http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/09/29/leader-of-militant-aggressive-christianity-cult-gets-72-years-for-child-sex-abuse/

When you hear about “militant atheists,” it’s usually in reference to people who argue online about how gods aren’t real. “Militant Christians,” on the other hand, are a different story.

In this case, Deborah Green, the leader of a “paramilitary religious sect” in New Mexico — Aggressive Christianity Missions Training Corps — was sentenced to 72 years in prison after being convicted in a child sex abuse case. Green dresses like a military officer and is called “the General” by her followers.

The case involved a victim who was reportedly kidnapped from Uganda as a baby, then abused and mistreated for years. The victim gave an emotional testimony at the hearing for Green’s sentencing, asking the judge to give her the maximum sentence.

“Emotionally, she broke me as a child to the point where I still today struggle with my own self-confidence, my self-esteem, my sense of worth,” the victim said.

The victim further spoke about what she described as years of torture by Green that she continues to struggle recovering from physically and emotionally, adding she’s had 11 surgeries to help fix broken bones.

“I’m reminded of how much I have to fight myself every day to not be sunken down into that low place again,” the victim said.

The victim asked District Court Judge James Sanchez to give 71-year-old Green the maximum sentence of 108 years.

Instead, he gave Green 72 years for three counts of child rape, two counts of kidnapping and one count of child abuse.
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

Another day, another christian convicted of sexually abusing children

Leader of Militant “Aggressive Christianity” Cult Gets 72 Years for Child Sex Abuse
http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/09/29/leader-of-militant-aggressive-christianity-cult-gets-72-years-for-child-sex-abuse/
What synchrony, I just recently commented in Kavanaugh topic about Protestant attitudes to sex resulting in dysfunctions.
Krishna Consciousness ISKCON are also Abrahamic (masquerading as Vedic, which only the fools believe) and also guilty of numerous murders and sex offences.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

By knowing the truth and not alerting the proper authorities about the abuse, I believe that the court was just in their judgement and it's also not too late for the person who abused them to face justice as well.

The court only had authority because JWs let them. If anybody understands what is going on in American courts and government, they will find that the U.S. Government is a government of no authority. The reason people lose to them is that they think that the U.S. Government has some substance.

Cool

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
Merited by Moloch (1)

Christianity is not a Poison. It is the people who practice and they take it to the extreme level. They act they have phobias on people that have sins or are doing sinful act. Instead of helping them to get out of that rotting situation, they just judge them and tell that they should go to hell.

Well I'd like to think at some point in time before christianity got corrupted by evil men it was NOT poison but the christianity we have today is complete 100% dogshit the bible has been changed 1000x's over priests are molesting boys bible thumpers are forcing their moronic beliefs down other peoples throats it really does not do the world any good what so ever IMHO.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Christianity is a fiction. - There might be some countries where there is no Christianity. But all the major countries of the world have some Christianity in them. Christianity is definitely NOT a fiction.

It is a disease, a sickness, a pathology, a poison. - Christianity is the only way to everlasting life in peace and joy with God.

It has not been helpful to humanity in finding the truth in any sense. - Christianity is the only reason we have come out of the Dark Ages.

It has been trying to propagate lies so continuously that they have almost become truth. - Christianity has been telling truth so much, that it has brought the lies of other religions out into the open.

Jesus had never even heard the name Christianity. It has been imposed on him, he was not the founder of Christianity. - Jesus was not only the founder of Christianity, but He is the Messiah - Christ is only the Greek word for the Hebrew Messiah - Who created the universe with the Father.

His life was written eighty years after his death, by people who had not directly known him. - The apostles dictated the writings that they did not write themselves. These writings were copied by hand many times over before the time of the printing press. Now they are copied by computer, and all kinds of electronic digital means.

Now even Christian scholars have come to the conclusion that the Christian gospels were not written by the apostles but were written by somebody else, - You can find scholars who will say and agree to just about anything. because the mountains described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels. The rivers described are not in the same place where they are described in the gospels. - Nobody had GPS back then, nor did they even use latitude and longitude.

Everything was written by people who had not known Jesus Christ, and neither had they lived with Jesus Christ.

Everything has been copied many times by people who did not known Jesus Christ, directly, or live with Jesus Christ, physically.

See how easy it is to straighten out your lies?

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: