Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:46:08 PM

Definitely Gujarat Lions is very confident side and have wonderful combination of team players so when we make it compare with Sunrisers Hyderabad than i will prefer to place bet on Gujarat Lion because it is moving forward with more solid performance so they will remain unbeaten into this match too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

Definitely Gujarat Lions is very confident side and have wonderful combination of team players so when we make it compare with Sunrisers Hyderabad than i will prefer to place bet on Gujarat Lion because it is moving forward with more solid performance so they will remain unbeaten into this match too.
True I feel that , SRH batting is too much dependent on Warner . If he fails , then the whole batting line up will collapse , bowling is not that strong too , whereas in the other side , GL have been doing really well with both batting and bowling . I will stay neutral and wont bet on this match . Hope this one will be entertaining .

dhoni should come in last in this tournament....i think he has become greedy and selfish..he has destroyed irfan pathans career doesnt played him on a single match in 2 ipl continuosly at csk..and now again in pune team so sad for irfan Cry

Haha , but thats not happening , he will make one or the other thing and be in top 4 , I know it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:24:07 PM

Gujarat Lions doing wonderful with 3 constitutive win into first 3 matches and their moral is really high at the moment and on other side Sunrisers Hyderabad not consistent into their opening matches so as per statics of recent performance Gujarat Lions has edge for this game.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:22:52 PM

Gujarat Lions doing wonderful with 3 constitutive win into first 3 matches and their moral is really high at the moment and on other side Sunrisers Hyderabad not consistent into their opening matches so as per statics of recent performance Gujarat Lions has edge for this game.

I agree that Gujarat Lions will be the favourites for this match. Since they are batting first, they will be looking to put a huge score on the board and bat Sunrisers out of the match. Captain Raina has led the Lions confidently this series.

maxhor

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad have won the toss and they are going to field there, Gujarat Lions now have more better chance to win this match because it is going for batting so that i will place my bet on it, i am also pretty sure for Gujarat Lions it is more better side.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:41:30 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad have won the toss and they are going to field there, Gujarat Lions now have more better chance to win this match because it is going for batting so that i will place my bet on it, i am also pretty sure for Gujarat Lions it is more better side.

A good choice according to me and they have a good start too , the dangerous batsmen Finch is gone for none . So I think SRH has to build some pressure now on raina and try to restrict GL below 160 , which I think SRH are capable of chasing down . But look out for mccullum , he is no less dangerous . we all know that .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:54:17 PM

Brendon McCullum and Suresh Raina is on the crease and they are trying to build good partnership to get Gujarat Lions into fighting position, Sunrisers Hyderabad have to more disciplined into bowling and fielding to save runs there and to keep Lions's inning under 150 runs.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:15:42 PM

Gujarat Lions is not playing so fast after 9 overs scored 67 runs with lose of 2 wickets, next 6 overs will be crucial as i think this will decide future of this match, at this stage this match still under control of Gujarat Lions and it would be get succeed to post fighting total.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:27:15 PM

Suresh Raina playing very responsible inning for Gujarat Lions, from my point of view total runs should be around 160+ than it can give tough time to Sunrisers Hyderabad to chase this into second inning, it looking really hard to reach this target but i still think Gujarat Lions will save this match too.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

Bowlers are doing nice job for Sunrisers Hyderabad they just picked 4th wicket there, i think Gujarat Lions will be into trouble there and hardly will post runs 130+.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:49:32 PM

It looking Gujarat Lions is in problem because scoreboard is not moving so fast as like it needed at this stage, Sunrisers Hyderabad are playing with winning spirit because it have to win this match to keep it into this event but in real very hard to predict about any T20 match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:58:24 PM

Bowlers are doing nice job for Sunrisers Hyderabad they just picked 4th wicket there, i think Gujarat Lions will be into trouble there and hardly will post runs 130+.

SRH bowlers have done a very good job restricting Gujarat Lions below 150 score is very good for them as atleast Hyderabad can score this score , and as usual first batting going low score and chasing team is going to win this match.

cszeeshan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:07:51 PM

136 to win SRH did well to restrict Gujrat under 140 should be an easy chase.....

Steyn gun is playing today can he do something special for Gujrat???

★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
✫★✫★✫★✫★ SIGNATURE AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫★✫★✫★✫
★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
G S Malik

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:12:13 PM

I am surprised to see that Raina a well set and experienced player was struggling to hit the ball at death overs spercially to Mustafizur...

Great bowling young man you have really bright future....
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:05:10 PM

Hyderabad playing very surprise cricket today and it was brilliant decision to choose bowling after winning the toss, now opening batsmen made this match one sided David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan playing with entertaining style looking much aggressive.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:13:51 PM

I think it will be a easy win for Hyderabad. It was a great decision to blow first.
maxhor

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:24:06 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 10 wickets and 5 overs early, what a classy performance by Warner and Dhawan but IPL is doubtful event not because i lost my bet on Gujarat Lions there, anything can happen into this event with any strong team.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

Hyderabad playing very surprise cricket today and it was brilliant decision to choose bowling after winning the toss, now opening batsmen made this match one sided David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan playing with entertaining style looking much aggressive.

Now in this tournament Toss itself is deciding who will win the match, you can see most of the matches which ever team wins toss immediately they go for bowling, and they know that they have won the game, and same thing happened today also,

Gujarat playing first bowled out below 140 runs and Hyderabad chased it in 15 overs without loosing any wicket. This time IPL is going very shit any one even child can tell that who ever wins toss and take bowling is going to win the match even if the toss winner team is a weak team.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:39:59 AM

Now in this tournament Toss itself is deciding who will win the match, you can see most of the matches which ever team wins toss immediately they go for bowling, and they know that they have won the game, and same thing happened today also,

Gujarat playing first bowled out below 140 runs and Hyderabad chased it in 15 overs without loosing any wicket. This time IPL is going very shit any one even child can tell that who ever wins toss and take bowling is going to win the match even if the toss winner team is a weak team.

95% of the matches are won by team who are chasing in this IPL . The main drawback of cricket , it depends on luck . Toss is a big part here , sometimes it just feels its not fair , take any other sport , I don't think toss matters much . But in cricket it does . Good work by SRH , now they are gaining momentum .

Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 10 wickets and 5 overs early, what a classy performance by Warner and Dhawan but IPL is doubtful event not because i lost my bet on Gujarat Lions there, anything can happen into this event with any strong team.

True it was a good chance for Dhawan to take time and come back to form and he did well . Now if he gets going in future matches , its a big plus point for SRH.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

Today's match Royal Bengaluru vs Pune, Both teams are played 3 matches and won only one game. So today is the fight b/w Indian ODI and Test captain let's see here Kholi batting or Dhoni strategy which will work. compare to RCB the Pune is team is strong because they are perfect in both bowling and batting. In RCB there is no bowling so if they play 1st batting means they should cross the score 200 then only they have chance to win this game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: