Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:14:47 AM

Mumbai Indians have won the toss and going to bowl first so it will be nice for Sunrisers Hyderabad to post good total there, i think target around 180-190 runs would be fighting and will make this match more entertaining, both teams have balanced combination of players than at the moment it is hard to predict about the winner of this match.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:17:52 AM

I have my bet on Mumbai Indians @1.74 and i think by playing on home ground it has more better chance to win this match, i am pretty it will beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in today match.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:29:22 AM

first game mumbai vs hyderabad, new ground so no much stats about the ground, Mumbai bowling is very poor in powerplay so after six over only betting on mumbai as mumbai will try fully to chase the game, mostly it will be low scoring  game.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:25:16 PM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat  Lions two giants are coming to compete each others.In this match experience will dominate which on Kolkata side.It was tremendous match for Kolkata last one the way it won that.Kolkata remains my favorite and I am on its side by placing on it for money line.

Its time for Gujarat to take revenge against KKR , both teams have pretty good odds on directbet . KKR with 1.8 and GL with 2 , I am going to place bet on GL as they will play some good cricket today { Assuming } . They have lost hat trick matches now and I think they will make a good comeback today .

think that Mumbai can snatch a win against sunrisers here but the second match is worth the watch Cheesy KKR vs GL personally I would hope this win gives Gl more momentum and motivation if they can pull thru Cheesy

I decided to skip the bet for match winner this time for MI vs SRH , its hard to say , anyway I have a bet saying less than 14 sixes , hoping pollard won't play well today.

yup the match is pretty much a coinflip can go either way tbh depending on the odds you find go for the most profitable ones atm Tongue Cheesy but gl on your bets hoping they are winners ! Cheesy

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:16:09 PM

I have my bet on Mumbai Indians @1.74 and i think by playing on home ground it has more better chance to win this match, i am pretty it will beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in today match.

The result couldn't have been further away. Mumbai lost by 85 runs.
For a team to get bowled out for under 100 runs is a pathetic performance.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:15:42 PM

Gujarat lions won the toss against Kolkata Knight Riders and opted to field against KKR. Gujarat will win this match, their feeling of revenge will fuel their performance.

equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:46:40 PM

Hyderabad after losing warner came back good with score and defended it very good,

now after lossing kkr 4 wickets this two pair yusuf pathan and sakhib al hasan have came back very good , any score above 160+ will be good and gujarat are very bad in dead overs they have leaked very much runs in the death overs. so kkr should score above 160+
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:43:39 PM

Gujarat lions won the toss against Kolkata Knight Riders and opted to field against KKR. Gujarat will win this match, their feeling of revenge will fuel their performance.
I believe tonight Gujarat Lions will win easily. Chasing 158 runs with Smith and McCulluam are more than handy if they have failed in recent matches. Or with Aaron Finch's fire works also will be doing GL's way magic. But KKR always stronger their den. So, tough call for many gamblers here.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

Hyderabad after losing warner came back good with score and defended it very good,

now after lossing kkr 4 wickets this two pair yusuf pathan and sakhib al hasan have came back very good , any score above 160+ will be good and gujarat are very bad in dead overs they have leaked very much runs in the death overs. so kkr should score above 160+

True , nehra bowled very well, they restricted MI for just 92 , which is not at all easy with so much of quality players , and also Dhawan is back into form , played an important and useful innings of 63 . Its a good sign for SRH , they are on top of the table now  with +0.6  NRR.

I believe tonight Gujarat Lions will win easily. Chasing 158 runs with Smith and McCulluam are more than handy if they have failed in recent matches. Or with Aaron Finch's fire works also will be doing GL's way magic. But KKR always stronger their den. So, tough call for many gamblers here.

Both are gone now, smith and McCullum , but I think they have done their job . Now its karthik and raina batting and I think all they need is a good partnership . They can win this one if they play smart .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:17:59 PM

i think gujarat win the match easily, because of gujarat already scored 92/2 10.3 overs.

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

Gujarat Lions need 35 runs in 35 balls and 7 wickets in hand, Kolkata Knight Riders looking helpless into this match and failed to post fighting score by batting first.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:23:39 PM

The last 2-3 wickets should have been taken earlier in the first 10 overs to get some grip of Gujarat's momentum.
Well, Aron Finch was the finisher this time. Without him Gujarat would have to struggle more in the end as well.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:37:30 PM

i think gujarat win the match easily, because of gujarat already scored 92/2 10.3 overs.
Gujarat won the match!, i think gujarat have chances to win this season of ipl. anyone else thinks the same?  Roll Eyes
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:25:10 PM

SRH was a treat to watch today and MI lost it in the first 5 overs itself. I too feel GL might win this time and it would be the first time that a brand new team has won. Feel too bad for KKR and Pune.

Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:00:37 PM

SRH was a treat to watch today and MI lost it in the first 5 overs itself. I too feel GL might win this time and it would be the first time that a brand new team has won. Feel too bad for KKR and Pune.

Yes i never expect for MI like this all out for only 92, and Congrats to SRH they have win the last three matchs, SRH team become strong because of  yuvi and nehra come back.

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:29:54 AM

Today match is between Kings XI Punjab vs RCB - both teams are the last two teams in points table. Whoever will win this match will jump to 6th position in points table. From team wise RCB looks stronger team but in short format sometimes difficult to guess the winner. Hope RCB will continue their winning streak.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:38:55 AM

Today match is between Kings XI Punjab vs RCB - both teams are the last two teams in points table. Whoever will win this match will jump to 6th position in points table. From team wise RCB looks stronger team but in short format sometimes difficult to guess the winner. Hope RCB will continue their winning streak.

Its a good match. Both are strong teams actually,  but luck hasn't favored them.  It's a good chance for RCB to get back into this tournament.  But what I feel is,  Punjab will win this one. They will have home support and they will surely play well. 

Yes i never expect for MI like this all out for only 92, and Congrats to SRH they have win the last three matchs, SRH team become strong because of  yuvi and nehra come back.
Good to see yuvi playing an innings like that. And yes all the bowlers of SRH did a pretty good job. Now they have to continue this,  until they win the whole IPL

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:56:15 AM

RCB won his previous match against RPS . Pune is the one of the strongest team in IPL. and same Kings XI won his match against Daredevil. and daredevil also strong team in the league.. so predicting between these two teams is quite difficult but my favor is with Kings XI.
I'll bet a huge money today. but after first inning.  Cool Cool Cool 
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:15:53 AM

RCB won his previous match against RPS . Pune is the one of the strongest team in IPL. and same Kings XI won his match against Daredevil. and daredevil also strong team in the league.. so predicting between these two teams is quite difficult but my favor is with Kings XI.
I'll bet a huge money today. but after first inning.  Cool Cool Cool 

Ya it is right that they both are in bottom of the list, and today Virat Kohli will be not playing in RCB as last game slow over rate twice gave him ban for one match, so their will be lot of dependence on abd devillers, so now both team are even, mostly toss will be the main point as still RCB are strong in batting and weak in bowling in last match also same thing happen. Punjab are good in bowling and their batting is also good,

Todays match bet after toss as if Punjab won toss and RCB comes to batting then RCB odd can come more low that time will be good to lay as they are giving wickets in middle overs.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

If we look at Kings XI Punjab  how played on its own grounds then it can be little helpful.Royal Challengers Bangalore hasn't been that great on away.So Kings XI Punjab has some slight edges over Bangalore in today's match.I see it more good than Bangalore because of these little plus points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: