Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:09:15 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders will not compromise over this match.There is good chance for it to be at the top.Which will let for this some kind of grace mark for next matches.Royal Challengers Bangalore is one of the best even didn't click well so far.But it is not going to over take the KKR.

Yeah KKR has shown some best performance this year so far, and they would continue to keep on winning and qualify for play offs, RCB is really struggling with bowling department.

It's a very important match for both of them.  KKR will qualify for play off if they win this one whereas on other hand,  RCB has to win this match so that they will have hope in this tournament.  6 teams are fighting for the top 4 spots,  9 matches remaining.  It's getting interesting.

Each team needs this match to be won for further moving towards play-off. In my view Rcb is very strong with those winning of the last match, but I feel this match will be won by kkr.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Famous

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:27:28 PM

In this match, Royal Challengers will not be able to play that fine as they can like in the previous match they did. Its Kolkata's Home Ground, we can assure a win from Kolkata Night Riders today, so my pick will be: Kolkata Night Riders.

~Dr.Famous~

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:36:45 PM

In this match, Royal Challengers will not be able to play that fine as they can like in the previous match they did. Its Kolkata's Home Ground, we can assure a win from Kolkata Night Riders today, so my pick will be: Kolkata Night Riders.

~Dr.Famous~
Yes good choice but i will go with Royal Challengers today we can not underestimate them Only two batsman can change the game at any time. The main strength of RCB is batting but last match bowlers also did very good job so and this is very important match to RCB if they want to reach play off means they have to win this match at any cost so I hope RCB will win this match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 02:33:56 PM

RCB has secured 240 runs in last match and they are very strong contenders but I think KKR will overcome this ("virat") hurdle and end up winning this match. Also it is home stadium of KKR so we can expect very good performance by home team and a spectacular match.

raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

RCB has secured 240 runs in last match and they are very strong contenders but I think KKR will overcome this ("virat") hurdle and end up winning this match. Also it is home stadium of KKR so we can expect very good performance by home team and a spectacular match.
KKR have perfect team pack they are not depend on any players every on will play so they have confident about this game. In RCB not like that Virath and ADB fails means it very hard to reach 180 runs and bowling also not that much effective so these two icon players click today RCB will win today.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:07:51 PM

~Dr.Famous~
Yes good choice but i will go with Royal Challengers today we can not underestimate them Only two batsman can change the game at any time. The main strength of RCB is batting but last match bowlers also did very good job so and this is very important match to RCB if they want to reach play off means they have to win this match at any cost so I hope RCB will win this match.

what you are telling is perfect we cannot underestimate both team, as both are equally strong with bat and bowl, but in batting RCB are stronger, only their problem is bowling and its a must win for RCB so i am going with RCB , but now toss RCB and have taken bowling, and they are good in chasing high score also
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

Kolkata Knight Riders will not compromise over this match.There is good chance for it to be at the top.Which will let for this some kind of grace mark for next matches.Royal Challengers Bangalore is one of the best even didn't click well so far.But it is not going to over take the KKR.

Yeah KKR has shown some best performance this year so far, and they would continue to keep on winning and qualify for play offs, RCB is really struggling with bowling department.

It's a very important match for both of them.  KKR will qualify for play off if they win this one whereas on other hand,  RCB has to win this match so that they will have hope in this tournament.  6 teams are fighting for the top 4 spots, (srh almost qualified)  9 matches remaining.  It's getting interesting.

what you are telling is perfect we cannot underestimate both team, as both are equally strong with bat and bowl, but in batting RCB are stronger, only their problem is bowling and its a must win for RCB so i am going with RCB , but now toss RCB and have taken bowling, and they are good in chasing high score also
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:21:35 PM

KKR have perfect team pack they are not depend on any players every on will play so they have confident about this game. In RCB not like that Virath and ADB fails means it very hard to reach 180 runs and bowling also not that much effective so these two icon players click today RCB will win today.

What you replied is correct, RCB have to restrict KKR below 200+ runs then only their chances of winning will go high, and i think today RCB will win from lower odd, as in every IPL season one game team wins from lower odd like 10 paise. and i think today is that day, so today which ever team comes below 10paise odd just lay .
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:56:29 PM

RCB won by 9 wickets. The only wicket they lost was of Chris Gayle who himself has scored 49 runs in 31 balls. I had expect KKR to win but unfortunately they lose on their homeground and I have lost my bet.  Sad

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:08:18 PM

RCB won by 9 wickets. The only wicket they lost was of Chris Gayle who himself has scored 49 runs in 31 balls. I had expect KKR to win but unfortunately they lose on their homeground and I have lost my bet.  Sad
Yeah rcb's win was totally unexcepted, i didn't bet in today's match. sorry for your loss though, i hope it isn't a big one.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:32:27 AM

Yeah rcb's win was totally unexcepted, i didn't bet in today's match. sorry for your loss though, i hope it isn't a big one.
Ya I too thought KKR would win this match because players told the pitch was slow and it wasn't easy to score. But a brilliant performance again by kohli and ABD.  Also it is a good thing for rcb that Gayle is back into form

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

Ya I too thought KKR would win this match because players told the pitch was slow and it wasn't easy to score. But a brilliant performance again by kohli and ABD.  Also it is a good thing for rcb that Gayle is back into form

I won my my bet i know RCB will make this game. As i expected like that they played but unexpected thing is Gayle scored 49 runs and he back to form it's very good sign to RCB. I think RCB will go play off let's see.

Today match is DD vs Pune. Pune is al ready out of the series so they will play for win and DD it's important game to reach play off i will go with DD today.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 02:53:10 PM

Pune has won the toss for today's match and opt to bowl against Delhi Daredevils. I am backing Delhi in this match. This match would  be between Pune's batting squad and Delhi's bowlers. Delhi has lost last 3 out of five matches and is desperate for a win.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:10:24 PM

Pune has won the toss for today's match and opt to bowl against Delhi Daredevils. I am backing Delhi in this match. This match would  be between Pune's batting squad and Delhi's bowlers. Delhi has lost last 3 out of five matches and is desperate for a win.

Hmm I know that DD wants a win very badly and it doesn't matter if Pune wins this match or doesn't . Its the same for pune , but not for Dhoni , atleast for his pride , he will desperately try to win this one and I always back dhoni . He is the best captain India has ever got , he will be back strong in next IPL for sure . I have my money on Pune , more than winning this match I am looking forward to a good entertaining match like yesterdays ( RCB vs KKR ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:07:06 PM

Hmm I know that DD wants a win very badly and it doesn't matter if Pune wins this match or doesn't . Its the same for pune , but not for Dhoni , atleast for his pride , he will desperately try to win this one and I always back dhoni . He is the best captain India has ever got , he will be back strong in next IPL for sure . I have my money on Pune , more than winning this match I am looking forward to a good entertaining match like yesterdays ( RCB vs KKR ).

There is nothing much interesting in the first innings. Wickets made by Zampa was nice and the final over of the innings looks simply good. Most possibly Pune makes it. Now rain has got interrupted.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:36:59 PM

There is nothing much interesting in the first innings. Wickets made by Zampa was nice and the final over of the innings looks simply good. Most possibly Pune makes it. Now rain has got interrupted.

Yes match delayed because of rain if it not stop now match will decide based on duck worth method so in this method Pune will win this match so no worry. But hyderabad in very crucial situation they have to win one game literally i don't know next game how they will play if they loss next games they will out from this tournament let's see what happen. 
Kbitns

Activity: 126

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:01:46 PM

Pune has win the the match with DLS method, i think delhi will be out off tournament now,

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

Yes match delayed because of rain if it not stop now match will decide based on duck worth method so in this method Pune will win this match so no worry. But hyderabad in very crucial situation they have to win one game literally i don't know next game how they will play if they loss next games they will out from this tournament let's see what happen. 
It doesn't really matter to SRH,  unless they loose the other two matches very very badly,  if they manage to win atleast one,  they will finish in top two. 
Fact is that,  the teams which finishes in top two are the only teams who have managed to lift the trophy ( from season 1 till now) 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:22:57 PM

It doesn't really matter to SRH,  unless they loose the other two matches very very badly,  if they manage to win atleast one,  they will finish in top two. 
Fact is that,  the teams which finishes in top two are the only teams who have managed to lift the trophy ( from season 1 till now) 

Exactly and SRH has performed best in this tournament so far and they have full opportunity to qualify for play offs, and I am sure they will make it.
Dr.Famous

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:50:40 PM

Today's Matches:

1. RCB vs KXIP - I think i don't have to tell which team will win as RCB is in air, doing great! This match is in their own homeground and they have very good statistics there. So, I am sure this will be an easy win for RCB. So my pick will be: RCB

~Dr.Famous~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: