Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:33:45 AM

Rising Pune Supergiants - Kings XI Punjab two matches are going to be played today.I picked first one for me.Kings XI Punjab is my team for betting to place on it.It has overall satisfactory performance than Rising Pune Supergiants which won last match after four loosing.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:27:08 AM

Kings XI Punjab is continuously struggling and fight against every team.Which can be seen in track record of it.It is winning and loosing whereas Rising Pune Supergiants one wins and then against begins to loose in series.I have to pick Punjab once again for my bet instead of home team.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:27:35 AM

Rising Pune Supergiants vs Kings XI Punjab both teams are into trouble there and playing very poor there but i think Rising Pune Supergiants is little better side and have good chance to win this match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:47:08 AM

I am backing Rising Pune Supergiants in today's match against Kings XI Punjab.  Both the teams are at the bottom of the point table but Pune still has better odds to win. They have better run rate as well. After their surprising win from Delhi, expectations has arisen from this team.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:13:42 PM

After a good start and ending also good Punjab score 172 in 20 overs which is above par score , before this all 170 scores are defend , so today pune have to play good in PP if their openers perform well then pune have chances of winning,

I am backing or laying what ever on pune.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:53:36 PM

After a good start and ending also good Punjab score 172 in 20 overs which is above par score , before this all 170 scores are defend , so today pune have to play good in PP if their openers perform well then pune have chances of winning,

I am backing or laying what ever on pune.

Not interesting at all or is it ? I am eagerly waiting for other matches , this match isn't going to any changes to the top 6 , so it isn't that interesting , but also , I have always supported Dhoni and now too I will back him. Hope Pune won't stick down at the bottom of the table .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:15:43 PM

Wow what a Great and interesting inning by Pune. I bet on Pune and I was sure at one moment that I am going to lose it
But dhoni made it with 2 sixes and 1 four in last 3 balls. "I don't want the last spot," he must have said to himself.
Preety fun and interesting.

Next match is between Mumbai and Gujarat and Gujarat already made to the toss and opt to bowl first
As already said I am going with Gujarat in this match. Let's see what is going to happen
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:28:37 PM

Wow what a Great and interesting inning by Pune. I bet on Pune and I was sure at one moment that I am going to lose it
But dhoni made it with 2 sixes and 1 four in last 3 balls. "I don't want the last spot," he must have said to himself.

Next match is between Mumbai and Gujarat and Gujarat already made to the toss and opt to bowl first
As already said I am going with Gujarat in this match. Let's see what is going to happen

That's why every one call M S Dhoni is the world class match finisher. He played all 6 balls and gave victory to his team that is his confident. Superb finally we saw smile on his face in last game. Even opposite captain accept that Dhoni is the best finisher. Great send off to Pune team. best of luck for next year both team Punjab and Pune. Congratulation Pune.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:31:38 PM

That's why every one call M S Dhoni is the world class match finisher. He played all 6 balls and gave victory to his team that is his confident. Superb finally we saw smile on his face in last game. Even opposite captain accept that Dhoni is the best finisher. Great send off to Pune team. best of luck for next year both team Punjab and Pune. Congratulation Pune.

That is the beuty of Dhoni the Finisher, i got the high odd of 8.5 on pune as i was having confident of pune winning today
Now next match MI have to win to qualify for next round, my bet on Mumbai but will be saving on high odd of gujarat as their will be full of thrillig
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:07:17 PM

MI are not playing well. Already they lost 3 wickets and GL looks like a strong team today and they need to win this to qualify as their run rate is less compared to the other teams.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:09:55 PM

MI are not playing well. Already they lost 3 wickets and GL looks like a strong team today and they need to win this to qualify as their run rate is less compared to the other teams.

Yeah the run rate of MI seems to be low at this stage, but they have capability of bouncing back, and both teams are good so we can expect some good match today.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:13:25 PM

It's what we want in a T20 game. Dhoni is a real finisher. A Chilling game. One of the memorable for this year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Serellyn

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

oh what a win by RPS.
Dhoni slapped on their face who were saying that he doesn't fit for short format cricket.
well done ''Mahi''
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:34:55 PM

Pune vs Punjab. I think this match was fixed what you say guys. Think last over 23 runs need and Dhoni is batting he is power hitter every one know that he can hit all six balls. So why Murali Vijay choose spinner Axar patel to bowl last over. If he not have any choice means ok we accept but fast bowler Kyle Abbott still one more remaining then why he choose spin bowler?.   
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:39:56 PM

I am backing Gujarat Lions in this match against Mumbai Indians. This match is very entertaining because both the teams desperately need this win. Losing this match means they will be left behind by KKR, RCB or DD. Gujarat Lions are in better form and have better odds.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

oh what a win by RPS.
Dhoni slapped on their face who were saying that he doesn't fit for short format cricket.
well done ''Mahi''

Today's match was good. Did not expect Dhoni to win but it was great to see them win the last match. I felt bad for Dhoni as all kept questioning his captaincy and Pune did let him down by losing 9 matches.

Yeah the run rate of MI seems to be low at this stage, but they have capability of bouncing back, and both teams are good so we can expect some good match today.

They did manage to cross 130 by losing 4 wickets and GL known to be quite bad in chasing, it seems MI can win this match and GL will move to the third position with KKR moving out.

equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:48:03 PM

I am backing Gujarat Lions in this match against Mumbai Indians. This match is very entertaining because both the teams desperately need this win. Losing this match means they will be left behind by KKR, RCB or DD. Gujarat Lions are in better form and have better odds.

Mumbai will win today, gujarat have been very bad in death over any score above 180+ will be good for defending for mumbai, starting of gujarat is good but they are bad in middle overs as they lose wickets,
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:41:13 PM

Mumbai will win today, gujarat have been very bad in death over any score above 180+ will be good for defending for mumbai, starting of gujarat is good but they are bad in middle overs as they lose wickets,

Yup. Gujarat already lost Finch in the second ball
A very bad start from Gujarat
Mumbai Indians played well and gave a very challenging score to Gujarat even losing 3 wickets in power play
My bets are on Gujarat. So expecting good
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:19:33 PM

Yup. Gujarat already lost Finch in the second ball
A very bad start from Gujarat
Mumbai Indians played well and gave a very challenging score to Gujarat even losing 3 wickets in power play
My bets are on Gujarat. So expecting good

Yes loosing Finch was bad , but McCullum and Raina played well together , now McCullum got out but Raina going strong , 63 from 56 required I think it is easily achievable if D karthik and Raina build partnership . This is a big match for both the teams , MI will be on their way to home if they loose this one , I am backing GL . I support Raina.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:39:18 PM

The score is not high and GL only need 29 more runs to win. It's easily achievable and they have wickets in hand too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: