Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:18:48 AM

Just realized ,we actually reached the end of the tournament .Haven't been following the league recently but too bad to see Bangalore again in the finals.As stated in my first few comments ,this league is solid rigged and matches are always fixed.Won't be surprised if Bangalore wins it again.The more the money thrown ,better the chances of winning.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:32:42 AM

SRH won te match.
SRH will surely will win the tournament .

How can you tell so surely. According to Betting odds, There is a big difference between them
There is only 30% for Hyderabad and 70% for Bangalore to win the finals.
So, Bangalore is a lot better than Hyderabad
Yeah bowling attack of Bangalore is weak but the batting lineup is strongest of all
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:44:39 AM

SRH won te match.

How can you tell so surely. According to Betting odds, There is a big difference between them
There is only 30% for Hyderabad and 70% for Bangalore to win the finals.
So, Bangalore is a lot better than Hyderabad
Yeah bowling attack of Bangalore is weak but the batting lineup is strongest of all

Yes , I too feel SRH will win the tournament . Not sure though , because if we look at history , the past 5 seasons have been won by the team who finished in second position ( RCB in this season finished in 2nd ) . SRH have very good bowling attack and also have good batsmen like warner , yuvraj , dhawan . So we can't just say its RCB's match , I am very sure it will be an entertaining match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:18:10 AM

Just realized ,we actually reached the end of the tournament .Haven't been following the league recently but too bad to see Bangalore again in the finals.As stated in my first few comments ,this league is solid rigged and matches are always fixed.Won't be surprised if Bangalore wins it again.The more the money thrown ,better the chances of winning.

Bangalore have the home ground advantage too in the finals.
At the moment, bookies seem to favour Bangalore.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:35:32 AM

SRH won te match.

Good for them. They manage to defeat Gujarat, who had topped the preliminary stage.
Now it will be the 2 teams from South India in the final.

They are leading the tournament when the another south Indian team was missing.
But I find too hard to predict the winner as both the teams are stronger enough to each other. But there is a weakness in SRH's middle orders. Same way RCH's bowling attack is lower rated when considering SRH's bowling strength.
killer5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:57:23 PM

SRH won te match.

you just cant say that because rcb have come from last 2nd to finals and their batting line is the strongest compared to srh even though they have weak line in bowling and although rcb have a home ground advantage too , just lets hope the best team win Smiley

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 02:07:55 PM

SRH won te match.

you just cant say that because rcb have come from last 2nd to finals and their batting line is the strongest compared to srh even though they have weak line in bowling and although rcb have a home ground advantage too , just lets hope the best team win Smiley

RCB have won the last few matches really convincingly compared to SRH while SRH have been consistent in this tournament. However, yesterday SRH won the match only because of Warner so we can't really say which team will win as even RCB has AB and Virat who have performed extremely well. I am cheering for RCB but feel SRH might just win it if the score is 160-170.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:11:21 PM

Whether your statement can be accountable. Where did you find out about this game just a game ..?? . I think if it's true this is a game, then those who do these things certainly get enough material benefits than costs incurred, then do you already know how the expenditure needed for this game..? /
Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

Even RCB looks strong,but But SRH has very well balance.
their bowling attack is better than RCB,even Mustafizur is out,but it is still good.
and yuvi is back in form.
i hope it will be a last ball match as we saw between KXIP vs RPS.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:55:28 PM

Both teams are made for this final both team have capability to rise this IPL cup. From the first match RCB is fav because of very High batting lineup but they made disappoint in first half. But great come back in second half there is one step away to grab the IPL9 cup let's see how they will play tomo. Hyderabad also strong team we can not underestimate them will see who will join sunday night party.   
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:08:45 PM

Tommorrow is the final day of IPL 9 2016, two teams, RCB and SRH

RCB is strong with batting line up, but their bowling is very poor, SRH are strong with bowling and their batting is ok but they are mostly depended on top orders or we can say particularly David Warner, So tomorrow everything will be depended on Toss as who ever wins the toss will prefer to go for bowling and in this IPL most of the games are won by chasing team so who ever wins the toss simply go with bowling.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:48:24 PM

RCB is strong with batting line up, but their bowling is very poor, SRH are strong with bowling and their batting is ok but they are mostly depended on top orders or we can say particularly David Warner, So tomorrow everything will be depended on Toss as who ever wins the toss will prefer to go for bowling and in this IPL most of the games are won by chasing team so who ever wins the toss simply go with bowling.
My prediction for this year championship of IPL tournament is SRH.
SRH's batting depth and fiery bowling attack will get them title this year as per my predictions. The problems with RCB are very much negotiable but if they failed to click on their bowling attack that will result in losing title for them.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:25:12 AM

My prediction for this year championship of IPL tournament is SRH.
SRH's batting depth and fiery bowling attack will get them title this year as per my predictions. The problems with RCB are very much negotiable but if they failed to click on their bowling attack that will result in losing title for them.

I do agree on RCB bowling attack is quite weak compared to SHR. But it also depends on toss today, if RCB got end chasing the total then they got more chances to win the game because if one or two top batsman click then they can reach any target easily. SHR batting depth is not so great and if Warner got out for cheap means then mostly they can't reach good fighting total.
Ares

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:49:44 AM

nothing IS DEPENDS ON TOSS,especially when RCB play at their Home ground.we saw it i last few matches.
but they depend on batting only.
also SRH depend too much on warner.
even yuvi is playing good cricket.but i guess middle order is quite weak.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:50:57 AM

One final match of this IPL season 2016 is going to happen today

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Time : 14:30 GMT or 20:00 IST
Place : M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

My best wises are with Bangalore and my bets will be on them today. I hope they win
hayduke

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:14:09 AM

common RCB.
RCB is better than SRH.
kohli got a good team and now they can fill their ipl dream.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:49:47 AM

common RCB.
RCB is better than SRH.
kohli got a good team and now they can fill their ipl dream.
in the end ,match should not be one sided.
i like RCB,but i m impressed from SRH performance this season.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:49:26 AM

nothing IS DEPENDS ON TOSS,especially when RCB play at their Home ground.we saw it i last few matches.
but they depend on batting only.
also SRH depend too much on warner.
even yuvi is playing good cricket.but i guess middle order is quite weak.

RCB depends on a couple of players, not their entire batting.
If Kohli and De Villiers are contained, then Hyderabad should have the upper hand.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:56:09 AM

Royal Challengers Bangalore have wonderful batsmen and top order are doing brilliant job for it, it has edge of home ground and i think it will be real challenge for Sunrisers Hyderabad to go with positive mind to play against Royal Challengers Bangalore into this final match and become the Champion there, i will place my bet on Sunrisers Hyderabad today.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:00:43 AM

I will support to Royal Challengers Bangalore because it is playing very entertaining cricket and i wish it will win the title of this season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: